Bush is a hero

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#166317 Aug 7, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure you'll go back to screaming about my Obama blinders in no time, bobin. It's obviously a safe place for you.
The best comedy is usually based on truth... better get ready to put your "obama blinders" TM on.

http://townhall.com/political-cartoons/2013/0...

Did you get your blinders on before any of that sunk in?

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#166318 Aug 7, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
The best comedy is usually based on truth... better get ready to put your "obama blinders" TM on.
Did you get your blinders on before any of that sunk in?
I made an exception and looked at your cartoons.

The second one was kinda funny, because I know people like that. I know even more of 'em if you backdate it eight years and change the names to the then current and previous Presidents.

The first one could have been in a Hearst newspaper in the 1860s.

The third one is boilerplate, and could be done with campaign comments for any President - or Mission Accomplished, or 'bring it on' or ....

Stay in your safe place, bobin.

Location hidden

#166319 Aug 7, 2013

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#166320 Aug 7, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Good catch, bob. Thanks for the heads up....and Sorry, Hip.
No wonder Pernie got lost...Sorry Pern.
Note to self: One expects a pie in the face now and then, but lobbing cowpies into one's OWN face is not optimal.
As penance, I shall ignore bob's confusion regarding my identity.
Serves me right.
No confusion. And flattery will get you NOwhere!

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#166321 Aug 7, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I made an exception and looked at your cartoons.
The second one was kinda funny, because I know people like that. I know even more of 'em if you backdate it eight years and change the names to the then current and previous Presidents.
The first one could have been in a Hearst newspaper in the 1860s.
The third one is boilerplate, and could be done with campaign comments for any President - or Mission Accomplished, or 'bring it on' or ....
This from a guy that mostly says the same thing over and over. Most Presidents are the same, boiler plate, yada yada yada. If it wasn't for the quite large number of people I've listened to born in other nations speak with disgust of the President we have right now you might have a point. Stay in your safe place Willie.

Clearwater, FL

#166322 Aug 7, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see ya back. Lets roll.

Clearwater, FL

#166323 Aug 7, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really think that 'waste time' dodge actually saves face?
I will admit I've spent time looking at old messages. Spent a little on the one where Catcher called some people here a synonym for a monkey. Might have been an orangutan. Didn't find it. Life goes on. He is still a bigot.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#166324 Aug 7, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I will admit I've spent time looking at old messages. Spent a little on the one where Catcher called some people here a synonym for a monkey. Might have been an orangutan. Didn't find it. Life goes on. He is still a bigot.
Of course you didn't find it.

It's not there. I have never called anybody a monkey or orangutan.

I HAVE called people troglodytes though.

Keep looking though, at least it will keep you off the streets.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#166325 Aug 7, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
This from a guy that mostly says the same thing over and over. Most Presidents are the same, boiler plate, yada yada yada. If it wasn't for the quite large number of people I've listened to born in other nations speak with disgust of the President we have right now you might have a point. Stay in your safe place Willie.
Some day I'll figure out how you get from a discussion about political cartoons to your claim people from other countries are disgusted with Obama.

Or not. I know you like to work that one in there every so often.

Never said Presidents are all the same. What I have said is that at least some of the opposition to Presidents is very much the same even though the opposition is of different ideologies.

It doesn't take a heck of a lot of imagination to look at that 3rd cartoon and see how a liberal cartoonist could have done almost the exact same thing with Bush.

I mean, you did look at the cartoon, right?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#166326 Aug 7, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see ya back. Lets roll.
Gracias senor Chris. Let's roll indeed.

Will be interesting to see exactly who has been indicted to take the fall for Benghazi, after a year.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#166327 Aug 7, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no flattery contained anywhere near that post.

What that was, was simple acknowledgement, a bit of contrition, and a little self-deprecating humor.

Learn the difference.

Location hidden

#166328 Aug 7, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I made an exception and looked at your cartoons.
The first one could have been in a Hearst newspaper in the 1860s. The third one is boilerplate, and could be done with campaign comments for any President - or Mission Accomplished, or 'bring it on' or ....
With one notable exception, President Bush closed the deal, obama has no clue what that takes. The Iraqi's tossed all of our military forces out of Iraq, and shortly, the Taliban will be doing the same to obama in Afghanistan.
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
It's almost unfair picking on a man wearing blinders... almost.

Location hidden

#166329 Aug 7, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Gracias senor Chris. Let's roll indeed.
Will be interesting to see exactly who has been indicted to take the fall for Benghazi, after a year.
The obama administration is indicting Ambassador Stevens for illegal gun running, putting American personnel in danger, manslaughter, arson, and trespassing on al-qaida territory.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#166330 Aug 7, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
The obama administration is indicting Ambassador Stevens for illegal gun running, putting American personnel in danger, manslaughter, arson, and trespassing on al-qaida territory.
Say what?

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#166331 Aug 7, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
With one notable exception, President Bush closed the deal, obama has no clue what that takes. The Iraqi's tossed all of our military forces out of Iraq, and shortly, the Taliban will be doing the same to obama in Afghanistan.
<quoted text>
It's almost unfair picking on a man wearing blinders... almost.
President Bush DID close the deal - the deal to remove American troops from Iraq by the end of 2011. The reasons the Iraqis didn't extend that deadline are many, varied, and entirely domestic within Iraq.

If you don't know that, you shouldn't be talking about this subject.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#166332 Aug 7, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>President Bush DID close the deal - the deal to remove American troops from Iraq by the end of 2011. The reasons the Iraqis didn't extend that deadline are many, varied, and entirely domestic within Iraq.
If you don't know that, you shouldn't be talking about this subject.
Then you might be able to tell everyone why Obama took credit for pulling our troops out of Iraq. To hear him talk he ended the quagmire all by himself.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#166333 Aug 7, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>There was no flattery contained anywhere near that post.
What that was, was simple acknowledgement, a bit of contrition, and a little self-deprecating humor.
Learn the difference.
Shovelface wrote: "Good catch, bob. Thanks for the heads up...."

The 1st phrase is considered flattery, regardless of what "booklearnin'" you were brought up on, dimbulb.

Yer one of the worthless trolls I was referring to. Yer a FAKE, a phony, and I have NO inclination to continue bantering with the likes of you. Learn that!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#166334 Aug 7, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you didn't find it.
It's not there. I have never called anybody a monkey or orangutan.
I HAVE called people troglodytes though.
Keep looking though, at least it will keep you off the streets.
And YOU are the 2nd worthless troll I referred to, Global Idiot of course being the 3rd member of your misguided trio.

You're simply an obamazombie and have n-o-t-h-i-n-g worthwhile to add to this thread (IMO). You are quite irrelevant.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#166335 Aug 7, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Shovelface wrote: "Good catch, bob. Thanks for the heads up...."
The 1st phrase is considered flattery, regardless of what "booklearnin'" you were brought up on, dimbulb.
Yer one of the worthless trolls I was referring to. Yer a FAKE, a phony, and I have NO inclination to continue bantering with the likes of you. Learn that!
Rock on.
One less harpy.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#166336 Aug 7, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I just heard part of the news as I was heading out to work. Turned out to be militant suspects charged in connection with the murders in Benghazi, including Ahmed Abu Khattala.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/06/politics/bengha...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Future of Politics in America 9 min truth 297
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 11 min Aussie Kev 3,397
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 28 min Seentheotherside 277
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 36 min Seentheotherside 665,588
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 49 min Johnny 1,258
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr truth 694
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Seentheotherside 45,862
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr crucifiedguy 284,690
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Aura Mytha 977,502
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr Aura Mytha 88,487
More from around the web