|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you eat that lion yet, big boy?
Interjecting this post of your Catcher. I see you have eaten the 666 demons food!

BWAHHAHAHHAA

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I quit reading Hips nonsense when it became obvious he was sikply parroting mediamatters BS, as I'm sure his "facts" are in that message. Again, no reason for me to bother reading them, as I can just go to the mediamatters site, and get them firsthand.
Of course, since it's about the assailant Travon Martin, Hip probably has a lot of Al Sharpton "facts" mixed in, with a little sprinkling of Jesse Jackson.
However, I am surprised that you also disagree with the actual facts brought out in the Zimmerman trial, and with the statements of Rachael Jeanel that came out in later interviews. You're not getting your "facts" from NBC, are you?
To be perfectly honest, I'm not getting those facts from anywhere other than here, because I lost interest in this 'news' weeks ago.

I've also lost interest in Benghazi, the IRS, and Vacay-Gate, by the way. Personally, I thought the killings at the "Embassy" in Benghazi, were no more or less important than the dozens of other embassy killings during the previous administration, which got no press whatsoever, and even less outrage from anyone. I thought the IRS was SUPPOSED to determine whether or not any groups applying for tax exemptions, were actually eligible for them. And I am still pretty sure that Obama's vacation days over the course of the last five years, are STILL running behind his predecessor's during that fellow's first two years in office.

I would like to hear more about what's going on with the new version of Glass-Steagall, whether or not (after forty-count-em-forty attempts to overturn Obama care) the Congress Critters are going to discuss an infrastructure-based jobs plan,(or any OTHER jobs plan, since that's what each and every ONE of them campaigned on to get into office) and any sort of immigration reform, other than making English the official language of the most diverse country on the planet. And in light of the fact that it's still poised directly over the largest natural aquifers in the Mid-West, The Keystone Pipeline Project still interests me, as well.

Any takers?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know how to present a fact if it walked up and introduced itself.
And you are really fond of resorting to personal commentary, in lieu of offering rebuttals to inconvenient facts.

So what else is new?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
You have lost your mind and you are just spewing stupidity here. Kids cowed by a teacher? LOL!
So far, Pern, you have referred to me as 'irrational','illogical','unab le to face reality','of lost mind' and 'stupid'. I have so far referred to you, as 'Pern'.

I think you need to just call me a poopy-head, and get it out of your system. Perhaps at that point we can have an adult conversation, about something other than your impression of me personally.

Or not - whatever makes you more comfortable.

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>And you are really fond of resorting to personal commentary, in lieu of offering rebuttals to inconvenient facts.
So what else is new?
Give me one fact instead of your opinion. You are lazy when it comes to backing up the smack you talk. It makes you no fun to play with.

Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

<quoted text>So far, Pern, you have referred to me as 'irrational','illogical','unab le to face reality','of lost mind' and 'stupid'. I have so far referred to you, as 'Pern'.
I think you need to just call me a poopy-head, and get it out of your system. Perhaps at that point we can have an adult conversation, about something other than your impression of me personally.
Or not - whatever makes you more comfortable.
I have a hard time respecting someone who doesn't work with facts but blows her opinions all over like she blows her nose.

Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

<quoted text>And you are really fond of resorting to personal commentary, in lieu of offering rebuttals to inconvenient facts.
So what else is new?
I am dying for you to give me facts. I would love it. But you don't and this bores me to tears. It is why I love to at least get into a good discussion with Willie. He uses his brain and brings relevant details to the game. You offer nothing.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

<quoted text>To be perfectly honest, I'm not getting those facts from anywhere other than here, because I lost interest in this 'news' weeks ago.
I've also lost interest in Benghazi, the IRS, and Vacay-Gate, by the way. Personally, I thought the killings at the "Embassy" in Benghazi, were no more or less important than the dozens of other embassy killings during the previous administration, which got no press whatsoever, and even less outrage from anyone. I thought the IRS was SUPPOSED to determine whether or not any groups applying for tax exemptions, were actually eligible for them. And I am still pretty sure that Obama's vacation days over the course of the last five years, are STILL running behind his predecessor's during that fellow's first two years in office.
I would like to hear more about what's going on with the new version of Glass-Steagall, whether or not (after forty-count-em-forty attempts to overturn Obama care) the Congress Critters are going to discuss an infrastructure-based jobs plan,(or any OTHER jobs plan, since that's what each and every ONE of them campaigned on to get into office) and any sort of immigration reform, other than making English the official language of the most diverse country on the planet. And in light of the fact that it's still poised directly over the largest natural aquifers in the Mid-West, The Keystone Pipeline Project still interests me, as well.
Any takers?
It should be obvious to everyone by now, even obama's low information supporters, that jobs is not JOB 1 in his administration.

Ever been to northern Quebec? Go there, that should answer any questions you have about why we should adopt one official language. Basically, Canada recognizes only two major spoken languages, I'd hate to see it if they recognized several. You'd have to stop your car in order to read signs.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me one fact instead of your opinion. You are lazy when it comes to backing up the smack you talk. It makes you no fun to play with.
Speaking of facts, I know it's off-topic, but how's this:

"We have heard talk enough. We have listened to all the drowsy, idealess, vapid sermons that we wish to hear. We have read your Bible and the works of your best minds. We have heard your prayers, your solemn groans and your reverential amens. All these amount to less than nothing. We want one fact. We beg at the doors of your churches for just one little fact. We pass our hats along your pews and under your pulpits and implore you for just one fact. We know all about your mouldy wonders and your stale miracles. We want a this year's fact. We ask only one. Give us one fact for charity. Your miracles are too ancient. The witnesses have been dead for nearly two thousand years." — Robert Green Ingersoll, "The Gods" (1872)

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

And now for a change of pace---

-------

In a dark and hazy room, peering into a crystal ball, the Mystic delivered grave news:

"There's no easy way to tell you this, so I'll just be blunt. Prepare yourself to be a widow. Your husband will die a violent and horrible death this year."

Visibly shaken, Laura stared at the woman's lined face, then at the single flickering candle, then down at her hands.

She took a few deep breaths to compose herself - and to stop her mind racing. She simply had to know.

She met the Fortune Teller's gaze, steadied her voice and asked, "Will I be acquitted?"

Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of facts:
You are lazy. Eat the lion or he will eat you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
I am dying for you to give me facts. I would love it. But you don't and this bores me to tears. It is why I love to at least get into a good discussion with Willie. He uses his brain and brings relevant details to the game. You offer nothing.
Fact: There are 545 individuals in charge of crafting our Federal laws.

Fact: These are the people responsible for the tax code, declaring war, and regulating business, among many many other functions.
Fact: Congress, and the rest of those individuals, have premium health care insurance, which is paid for with taxpayer dollars, and they certainly haven’t VOTED to abolish it even once, much less 40 times.

Fact: They are employed by the People of the United States, and with the exception of the Supreme Court Justices, it is our prerogative to fire them if they do not do the job we expect of them.

Fact: I voted for Obama in 2008

Fact: Disposable income is an indicator of middle class status.

Fact: More Republicans than Democrats voted to allow the NSA to continue with a data collection program for which their constituencies have castigated the President.

Fact: Voting is a right the Constitution recognizes for all American Citizens, and the only way (other than running for office) in which citizens can influence who makes the decisions, and the decisions our elected leaders make, for all Americans.

Fact: This is just a smattering of facts with which my posts have ‘presented’ you over the last several days - your responses have been limited to your opinions….mostly your opinions of my personality, and how much it irks you for one reason or another. But that hardly negates the (fact) that I’ve presented them.

Fact: your posts are no less opinion-riddled than those of anyone else on this thread, including me.

Opinions: Your opinions are every bit as ‘boring’ as mine, and if it wasn’t for me and willie, there wouldn’t be an intelligible, much less intelligent, opposing viewpoint consistently posted on this thread, and it would become the mutual admiration society it has threatened to become for the last, oh, I’m going to guess, four years. There’s nothing more boring than a bunch of folks bloviating about, and congratulating themselves on, sharing various opinions in lock-step with one another . You need me, and the one or two other opposing viewpoints here, to keep this benighted thread relevant.
Enjoy your evening.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
It should be obvious to everyone by now, even obama's low information supporters, that jobs is not JOB 1 in his administration.
Obama does not have the power to pass a jobs bill. Neither does his cabinet. The responsibility for passing laws belongs to Congress. Especially, since Jobs as Job One, was the campaign slogan which contributed the most, to every one of the 535 members getting the chance to pass any.
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever been to northern Quebec?
Nope.

Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

<quoted text>
Fact: These are the people responsible for the tax code, declaring war, and regulating business, among many many other functions.
Fact: Congress, and the rest of those individuals, have premium health care insurance, which is paid for with taxpayer dollars, and they certainly haven’t VOTED to abolish it even once, much less 40 times.
Fact: They are employed by the People of the United States, and with the exception of the Supreme Court Justices, it is our prerogative to fire them if they do not do the job we expect of them.
Fact: More Republicans than Democrats voted to allow the NSA to continue with a data collection program for which their constituencies have castigated the President.
Fact: Voting is a right the Constitution recognizes for all American Citizens, and the only way (other than running for office) in which citizens can influence who makes the decisions, and the decisions our elected leaders make, for all Americans.
Fact: This is just a smattering of facts with which my posts have ‘presented’ you over the last several days - your responses have been limited to your opinions….mostly your opinions of my personality, and how much it irks you for one reason or another. But that hardly negates the (fact) that I’ve presented them.
Fact: your posts are no less opinion-riddled than those of anyone else on this thread, including me.
Opinions: Your opinions are every bit as ‘boring’ as mine, and if it wasn’t for me and willie, there wouldn’t be an intelligible, much less intelligent, opposing viewpoint consistently posted on this thread, and it would become the mutual admiration society it has threatened to become for the last, oh, I’m going to guess, four years. There’s nothing more boring than a bunch of folks bloviating about, and congratulating themselves on, sharing various opinions in lock-step with one another . You need me, and the one or two other opposing viewpoints here, to keep this benighted thread relevant.
Enjoy your evening.
http://m.washingtonpost.com/bl ogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/08/02/why -do-republicans-keep-voting-ag ainst-obamacare-because-we-kee p-writing-about-it/

Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Enjoy your evening.
You in no way add to the intelligence quotient of this thread. I want you to have an opinion based on fact. Your holding the same opinion as me is irrelevant.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I quit reading Hips nonsense when it became obvious he was sikply parroting mediamatters BS, as I'm sure his "facts" are in that message.
Is that a fact.

(?)

Have you similarly desisted from reading posts from those of us who parrot "The Blaze"?

I was just wondering, because the aforementioned posts are sprinkled with links to the BS... so it seems you could be just as sure the squawks were contained within...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
You in no way add to the intelligence quotient of this thread.
Thanks for adding your opinion.
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
I want you to have an opinion based on fact.
My opinions ARE based on facts. You want me to come to your conclusions, based on your facts, and proffer things such as "Excellent post, Pernie." My facts don't elicit responses from you, unless you respond with an observation on my personality, and why it irks you.
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Your holding the same opinion as me is irrelevant.
Uh huh.

And Paris is in Texas.

Pfft.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Pernrider wrote:
If this fixes your link, I'll check it out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Pernrider wrote:
You do realize "Obamacare" was originally "Romney Care," don't you?

"Republicans" (if you really want to call them that) made sure there was a penalty for not buying medical insurance. It's public record, Pernie.

Quit pissing down my neck, and trying to tell me it's raining, Pernie. Your guy TOUTED the bones of 'Obamacare' as a plank of his Presidential campaign...hammering on his gubernatorial legacy...until he didn't.

And now that it has a new name, it's anaethema, and votes to repeal it are the only thing "Republicans" in Congress pay attention to...at the expense of everything but condemnation of abortion.

Talk about boring. If the GOP sticks with this strategy, its relevance as relates to the top job, is history.

Care to discuss that, or is it too lacking in facts?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>The unconscious(?) need to white-wash the acquitted whilst slurring the dead speaks volumes, I think.
Mainly because they've accused me so often of kissing you in nether regions for which other's posts have been removed for mentioning....I offer you this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

543 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min voice of peace 114,990
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 720,350
Xcntrik InVidor is A Fool! (Jul '09) 4 min andet1987 64
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Dave Nelson 224,059
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min bacon hater 93,673
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Holy dr Shrink 532,487
Last Word + 2 7 min andet1987 29
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 min Helga 72
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 21 min Naveen kumar 4,571
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min Dr_Zorderz 256,406
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••