|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>There you go again, with the inconvenient facts, Hip. You pesky little skeeter, you...
I keep trying to tell you, they're ALLERGIC to those, but you keep spooning them up anyhow....
I quit reading Hips nonsense when it became obvious he was sikply parroting mediamatters BS, as I'm sure his "facts" are in that message. Again, no reason for me to bother reading them, as I can just go to the mediamatters site, and get them firsthand.

Of course, since it's about the assailant Travon Martin, Hip probably has a lot of Al Sharpton "facts" mixed in, with a little sprinkling of Jesse Jackson.

However, I am surprised that you also disagree with the actual facts brought out in the Zimmerman trial, and with the statements of Rachael Jeanel that came out in later interviews. You're not getting your "facts" from NBC, are you?
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

<quoted text>I know.
Teachers in Red states tend to be authoritarian too - they keep their jobs longer that way - regardless of their teaching skills. As long as the kids are cowed and quiet, and the classwork gets done, the actual quality of learning they accomplish is pretty much irrelevant.
Sad.
Not only that most of Red States are WELFARE States.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I quit reading Hips nonsense when it became obvious he was sikply parroting mediamatters BS, as I'm sure his "facts" are in that message. Again, no reason for me to bother reading them, as I can just go to the mediamatters site, and get them firsthand.
Of course, since it's about the assailant Travon Martin, Hip probably has a lot of Al Sharpton "facts" mixed in, with a little sprinkling of Jesse Jackson.
However, I am surprised that you also disagree with the actual facts brought out in the Zimmerman trial, and with the statements of Rachael Jeanel that came out in later interviews. You're not getting your "facts" from NBC, are you?
Hear no evil, see no evil.

Richmond Hill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
AND , Speak no evil...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't vote for HW or Bob Dole, so technically, I did vote for Clinton twice.
Republicans don't have a lock on my vote, I'm an Independent. If they insist on putting up loser candidates, I'll shop elsewhere, as I have.
I can honestly say I wasn't sure who I was going to vote for in 2008 until I was in the voting booth. McCain only got my vote because I wasn't enthused with any of the third party candidates AND he had Sarah Palin as his running mate. obama didn't get my vote because he had some shady associates AND Joe Biden was his running mate,(Joe was my Senator for 36 years, so I knew what a loser he was).
Although he was weak in some areas, overall I was satisfied with George W. Bush, and gave him my vote twice. But then, he was running against AlGore and John Kerry. The Democrats made those choices EASY.
I enthusiastically voted for Mitt Romney. I thought he was exactly what our floundering obama economy needed, and, after four years, I knew what king obama was.
If the Republicans put up a quality conservative candidate, like a Dr. Benjamin Carson, Ted Cruz, Rand Paul or even Sarah Palin, not only will they get my vote, I'll knock on doors and make phone calls for them. Put up another John McCain type... I'll have to shop around.
Why you lie to Pern like thaT, YOU SUPPORT RIGHT WING AGENDAS, u NO INDEPENDENT.

nOT A cOMMIE ORa fAcIST AND SURE NOT RELIGIOUS

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
More like, hear no nonsense, see no nonsense.

But don't let me stop you from digesting more BS, by now I thought you'd be full of it. But then, you are.

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I know.
Teachers in Red states tend to be authoritarian too - they keep their jobs longer that way - regardless of their teaching skills. As long as the kids are cowed and quiet, and the classwork gets done, the actual quality of learning they accomplish is pretty much irrelevant.
Sad.
You have lost your mind and you are just spewing stupidity here. Kids cowed by a teacher? LOL!

Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>There you go again, with the inconvenient facts, Hip. You pesky little skeeter, you...
I keep trying to tell you, they're ALLERGIC to those, but you keep spooning them up anyhow....
You wouldn't know how to present a fact if it walked up and introduced itself.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
More like, hear no nonsense, see no nonsense.
But don't let me stop you from digesting more BS, by now I thought you'd be full of it. But then, you are.
Interjecting were catcher laft off.

Seek truth, Hear the truth, Truth be told. U shills are real Hyprocrite , racist ... are ruining the US and world with your war machines.

Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you eat that lion yet, big boy?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I'm done replying to the idiot. It's not entertaining anymore.
Because you another ignorant undereducated US investors of wars and violence incite brothers, families, nations to wars, you kind are lowest of low on plane of humanity but war mongering barbarians inhuman slime that have no empathy for mankind.

Helen Keller, 1940

Strike against war, for without you no battles can be fought! Strike against manufacturing shrapnel and gas bombs and all other tools of murder! Strike against preparedness that means death and misery to millions of human beings! Be not dumb, obedient slaves in an army of destruction! Be heroes in an army of construction.

Richmond Hill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Clinton, Bush and Obama: US War Crimes over Three …
www.globalresearch.ca/clinton-bush-and-obama-... ...

On Tuesday, the Constitution Project, a Washington, DC think tank, released a 600-page report by its “Task Force on Detainee Treatment” documenting decades of war ...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Christopher Simpson

Blowback, p201
keyword(s)

Nazi war criminals
US
CIA
foreign policy
society
quotation
Hundreds of thousands of decent people of Central and Eastern European heritage entered this country legally during the 1950s, often at the price of great personal sacrifice. But the measures undertaken by the CIA in connection with [National Security Council intelligence directives] NSC 86, NSCID 13, and NSCID 14 led to the infiltration of thousands of Waffen SS veterans and other Nazi collaborators into their communities in the United States at the same time. This in turn laid the foundation for a revival of extremist right-wing political movements inside immigrant communities in this country that continue to be active.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
We do have some things in common. I couldn't bring myself to vote for HW, but I couldn't vote for Clinton either... I happily voted for Ross Perot both times.
I held my nose voting for McCain, but I just couldn't trust obama based on those he associated with. Turns out, I was right about both of them.
u lied you love warriors presidents. yea, right you vote for Ross . Clinton is also another puppet.
This is you McCain!

Senator John McCain, arguing that Vietnam was the kind of war that required its participants to hate the enemy

The Nation magazine, July 9, 2001, p18

I hated my enemies even before they held me captive because hate sustained me in my devotion to their complete destruction and helped me overcome the virtuous human impulse to recoil in disgust from what had to be done by my hand.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Seattle PostIntelligencer, August 4, 2003
Lying for Empire
by David Model

The Pentagon and the United Nations estimate that the U.S. and Britain used 1,100 to 2,200 tons of armor-piercing shells made of depleted uranium during attacks on Iraq in March and April-far more than the 375 tons used in the 1991 Gulf War.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you eat that lion yet, big boy?
Interjecting this post of your Catcher. I see you have eaten the 666 demons food!

BWAHHAHAHHAA

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
To be perfectly honest, I'm not getting those facts from anywhere other than here, because I lost interest in this 'news' weeks ago.

I've also lost interest in Benghazi, the IRS, and Vacay-Gate, by the way. Personally, I thought the killings at the "Embassy" in Benghazi, were no more or less important than the dozens of other embassy killings during the previous administration, which got no press whatsoever, and even less outrage from anyone. I thought the IRS was SUPPOSED to determine whether or not any groups applying for tax exemptions, were actually eligible for them. And I am still pretty sure that Obama's vacation days over the course of the last five years, are STILL running behind his predecessor's during that fellow's first two years in office.

I would like to hear more about what's going on with the new version of Glass-Steagall, whether or not (after forty-count-em-forty attempts to overturn Obama care) the Congress Critters are going to discuss an infrastructure-based jobs plan,(or any OTHER jobs plan, since that's what each and every ONE of them campaigned on to get into office) and any sort of immigration reform, other than making English the official language of the most diverse country on the planet. And in light of the fact that it's still poised directly over the largest natural aquifers in the Mid-West, The Keystone Pipeline Project still interests me, as well.

Any takers?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know how to present a fact if it walked up and introduced itself.
And you are really fond of resorting to personal commentary, in lieu of offering rebuttals to inconvenient facts.

So what else is new?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
You have lost your mind and you are just spewing stupidity here. Kids cowed by a teacher? LOL!
So far, Pern, you have referred to me as 'irrational','illogical','unab le to face reality','of lost mind' and 'stupid'. I have so far referred to you, as 'Pern'.

I think you need to just call me a poopy-head, and get it out of your system. Perhaps at that point we can have an adult conversation, about something other than your impression of me personally.

Or not - whatever makes you more comfortable.

Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

<quoted text>And you are really fond of resorting to personal commentary, in lieu of offering rebuttals to inconvenient facts.
So what else is new?
Give me one fact instead of your opinion. You are lazy when it comes to backing up the smack you talk. It makes you no fun to play with.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••