Bush is a hero

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#166228 Aug 4, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
I am dying for you to give me facts. I would love it. But you don't and this bores me to tears. It is why I love to at least get into a good discussion with Willie. He uses his brain and brings relevant details to the game. You offer nothing.
Fact: There are 545 individuals in charge of crafting our Federal laws.

Fact: These are the people responsible for the tax code, declaring war, and regulating business, among many many other functions.
Fact: Congress, and the rest of those individuals, have premium health care insurance, which is paid for with taxpayer dollars, and they certainly haven’t VOTED to abolish it even once, much less 40 times.

Fact: They are employed by the People of the United States, and with the exception of the Supreme Court Justices, it is our prerogative to fire them if they do not do the job we expect of them.

Fact: I voted for Obama in 2008

Fact: Disposable income is an indicator of middle class status.

Fact: More Republicans than Democrats voted to allow the NSA to continue with a data collection program for which their constituencies have castigated the President.

Fact: Voting is a right the Constitution recognizes for all American Citizens, and the only way (other than running for office) in which citizens can influence who makes the decisions, and the decisions our elected leaders make, for all Americans.

Fact: This is just a smattering of facts with which my posts have ‘presented’ you over the last several days - your responses have been limited to your opinions….mostly your opinions of my personality, and how much it irks you for one reason or another. But that hardly negates the (fact) that I’ve presented them.

Fact: your posts are no less opinion-riddled than those of anyone else on this thread, including me.

Opinions: Your opinions are every bit as ‘boring’ as mine, and if it wasn’t for me and willie, there wouldn’t be an intelligible, much less intelligent, opposing viewpoint consistently posted on this thread, and it would become the mutual admiration society it has threatened to become for the last, oh, I’m going to guess, four years. There’s nothing more boring than a bunch of folks bloviating about, and congratulating themselves on, sharing various opinions in lock-step with one another . You need me, and the one or two other opposing viewpoints here, to keep this benighted thread relevant.
Enjoy your evening.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#166229 Aug 4, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
It should be obvious to everyone by now, even obama's low information supporters, that jobs is not JOB 1 in his administration.
Obama does not have the power to pass a jobs bill. Neither does his cabinet. The responsibility for passing laws belongs to Congress. Especially, since Jobs as Job One, was the campaign slogan which contributed the most, to every one of the 535 members getting the chance to pass any.
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever been to northern Quebec?
Nope.

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

#166230 Aug 4, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: There are 545 individuals in charge of crafting our Federal laws.
Fact: These are the people responsible for the tax code, declaring war, and regulating business, among many many other functions.
Fact: Congress, and the rest of those individuals, have premium health care insurance, which is paid for with taxpayer dollars, and they certainly haven’t VOTED to abolish it even once, much less 40 times.
Fact: They are employed by the People of the United States, and with the exception of the Supreme Court Justices, it is our prerogative to fire them if they do not do the job we expect of them.
Fact: I voted for Obama in 2008
Fact: Disposable income is an indicator of middle class status.
Fact: More Republicans than Democrats voted to allow the NSA to continue with a data collection program for which their constituencies have castigated the President.
Fact: Voting is a right the Constitution recognizes for all American Citizens, and the only way (other than running for office) in which citizens can influence who makes the decisions, and the decisions our elected leaders make, for all Americans.
Fact: This is just a smattering of facts with which my posts have ‘presented’ you over the last several days - your responses have been limited to your opinions….mostly your opinions of my personality, and how much it irks you for one reason or another. But that hardly negates the (fact) that I’ve presented them.
Fact: your posts are no less opinion-riddled than those of anyone else on this thread, including me.
Opinions: Your opinions are every bit as ‘boring’ as mine, and if it wasn’t for me and willie, there wouldn’t be an intelligible, much less intelligent, opposing viewpoint consistently posted on this thread, and it would become the mutual admiration society it has threatened to become for the last, oh, I’m going to guess, four years. There’s nothing more boring than a bunch of folks bloviating about, and congratulating themselves on, sharing various opinions in lock-step with one another . You need me, and the one or two other opposing viewpoints here, to keep this benighted thread relevant.
Enjoy your evening.
http://m.washingtonpost.com/bl ogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/08/02/why -do-republicans-keep-voting-ag ainst-obamacare-because-we-kee p-writing-about-it/

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

#166231 Aug 4, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: There are 545 individuals in charge of crafting our Federal laws.
Fact: These are the people responsible for the tax code, declaring war, and regulating business, among many many other functions.
Fact: Congress, and the rest of those individuals, have premium health care insurance, which is paid for with taxpayer dollars, and they certainly haven’t VOTED to abolish it even once, much less 40 times.
Fact: They are employed by the People of the United States, and with the exception of the Supreme Court Justices, it is our prerogative to fire them if they do not do the job we expect of them.
Fact: I voted for Obama in 2008
Fact: Disposable income is an indicator of middle class status.
Fact: More Republicans than Democrats voted to allow the NSA to continue with a data collection program for which their constituencies have castigated the President.
Fact: Voting is a right the Constitution recognizes for all American Citizens, and the only way (other than running for office) in which citizens can influence who makes the decisions, and the decisions our elected leaders make, for all Americans.
Fact: This is just a smattering of facts with which my posts have ‘presented’ you over the last several days - your responses have been limited to your opinions….mostly your opinions of my personality, and how much it irks you for one reason or another. But that hardly negates the (fact) that I’ve presented them.
Fact: your posts are no less opinion-riddled than those of anyone else on this thread, including me.
Opinions: Your opinions are every bit as ‘boring’ as mine, and if it wasn’t for me and willie, there wouldn’t be an intelligible, much less intelligent, opposing viewpoint consistently posted on this thread, and it would become the mutual admiration society it has threatened to become for the last, oh, I’m going to guess, four years. There’s nothing more boring than a bunch of folks bloviating about, and congratulating themselves on, sharing various opinions in lock-step with one another . You need me, and the one or two other opposing viewpoints here, to keep this benighted thread relevant.
Enjoy your evening.
You in no way add to the intelligence quotient of this thread. I want you to have an opinion based on fact. Your holding the same opinion as me is irrelevant.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#166232 Aug 4, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I quit reading Hips nonsense when it became obvious he was sikply parroting mediamatters BS, as I'm sure his "facts" are in that message.
Is that a fact.

(?)

Have you similarly desisted from reading posts from those of us who parrot "The Blaze"?

I was just wondering, because the aforementioned posts are sprinkled with links to the BS... so it seems you could be just as sure the squawks were contained within...

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#166233 Aug 4, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
You in no way add to the intelligence quotient of this thread.
Thanks for adding your opinion.
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
I want you to have an opinion based on fact.
My opinions ARE based on facts. You want me to come to your conclusions, based on your facts, and proffer things such as "Excellent post, Pernie." My facts don't elicit responses from you, unless you respond with an observation on my personality, and why it irks you.
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Your holding the same opinion as me is irrelevant.
Uh huh.

And Paris is in Texas.

Pfft.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#166234 Aug 4, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
If this fixes your link, I'll check it out.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#166235 Aug 4, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
You do realize "Obamacare" was originally "Romney Care," don't you?

"Republicans" (if you really want to call them that) made sure there was a penalty for not buying medical insurance. It's public record, Pernie.

Quit pissing down my neck, and trying to tell me it's raining, Pernie. Your guy TOUTED the bones of 'Obamacare' as a plank of his Presidential campaign...hammering on his gubernatorial legacy...until he didn't.

And now that it has a new name, it's anaethema, and votes to repeal it are the only thing "Republicans" in Congress pay attention to...at the expense of everything but condemnation of abortion.

Talk about boring. If the GOP sticks with this strategy, its relevance as relates to the top job, is history.

Care to discuss that, or is it too lacking in facts?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#166236 Aug 5, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>The unconscious(?) need to white-wash the acquitted whilst slurring the dead speaks volumes, I think.
Mainly because they've accused me so often of kissing you in nether regions for which other's posts have been removed for mentioning....I offer you this:

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#166237 Aug 5, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
You in no way add to the intelligence quotient of this thread. I want you to have an opinion based on fact. Your holding the same opinion as me is irrelevant.
You'll notice the post to which you replied, contains several facts. Rather than show your 'love' for those facts you would love me to 'give' you, by way of engaging conversation about them, you instead chose to comment on my value to the thread's intelligence quotient.

What you 'want', is fairly irrelevant to what you'll get - even as it pertains to the way you'd like to see others present their opinions. "What you want," is also fairly irrelevant to me, in its entirety.

(That is both an opinion, AND a fact.)

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#166238 Aug 5, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
It should be obvious to everyone by now, even obama's low information supporters,
http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0809...

''One of those fellow students is Wayne Allen Root, former Libertarian vice presidential nominee. He wonders, as we do, what's in Obama's Columbia file that warrants standards of secrecy higher than, say, the details of the Osama bin Laden raid or our efforts to derail Iran's nuclear program with a computer virus.

Root asks if Obama's grades were good enough to get into Columbia. We have a copy of Mitt Romney's high school report card, which was deemed by the Boston Globe important enough to reveal to the world, but President Obama's Columbia transcripts remain a mystery.

Root asks another question, namely how did young Obama, raised by a single mom and from a modest background, pay for all this education? Root wonders if one of the secrets in Columbia's files is perhaps an application for aid given to poor foreign students.

Root has been dismissed in some quarters as a "birther," and we too might dismiss him out of hand if not for the fact that so much of what Obama has said about himself is not true. Recently we asked the question, "Is President Obama A Pathological Liar?" and provided tales he has told about himself that are simply false.''

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#166239 Aug 5, 2013
Hillary Clinton on Saul Olinsky

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2013/04/...

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

#166240 Aug 5, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Mainly because they've accused me so often of kissing you in nether regions for which other's posts have been removed for mentioning....I offer you this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_wO8toxinocXX
Why do you resort to lying?

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#166241 Aug 5, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I quit reading Hips nonsense when it became obvious he was sikply parroting mediamatters BS, as I'm sure his "facts" are in that message. Again, no reason for me to bother reading them, as I can just go to the mediamatters site, and get them firsthand.
Of course, since it's about the assailant Travon Martin, Hip probably has a lot of Al Sharpton "facts" mixed in, with a little sprinkling of Jesse Jackson.
However, I am surprised that you also disagree with the actual facts brought out in the Zimmerman trial, and with the statements of Rachael Jeanel that came out in later interviews. You're not getting your "facts" from NBC, are you?
In other words, you're too mentally lazy and determinedly ignorant to rebut on point, so you'll just dismiss out of hand with tired and lame right-wing red flags. The vast majority of my "facts" came directly from Zimmerman himself, with the only "opinion" being my question as to how Martin's body ended up 15' away from where Zimmerman alleged the action took place. You ain't foolin' nobody - you quit posting back to me after I took you to the woodshed one too many times and showed you for a pig-headed tool.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#166243 Aug 5, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>
And Paris is in Texas.
Pfft.
Yes it is.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris,_Texas

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

#166244 Aug 5, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: There are 545 individuals in charge of crafting our Federal laws.[QUOTE/]
assuming you are referring to Congress, the number is 435
[QUOTE who="Sister Kathryn Lust"]<quoted text>
Fact: These are the people responsible for the tax code, declaring war, and regulating business, among many many other functions.[QUOTE/]
Citizenship test?
[QUOTE who="Sister Kathryn Lust"]<quoted text>
Fact: Congress, and the rest of those individuals, have premium health care insurance, which is paid for with taxpayer dollars, and they certainly haven’t VOTED to abolish it even once, much less 40 times.[QUOTE/]
The House of Representatives have voted 40 times to repeal or gut Obama Care 40 times. The resolutions passed the House 40 times.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/02/hous...
The Democrat controlled Senate has never tried.
[QUOTE who="Sister Kathryn Lust"]<quoted text>
Fact: They are employed by the People of the United States, and with the exception of the Supreme Court Justices, it is our prerogative to fire them if they do not do the job we expect of them.[QUOTE/]
I am hoping you know that requires them being defeated in an election.
[QUOTE who="Sister Kathryn Lust"]<quoted text>
Fact: I voted for Obama in 2008.[QUOTE/]
I expect no less from you
[QUOTE who="Sister Kathryn Lust"]<quoted text>
Fact: Disposable income is an indicator of middle class status.[QUOTE/] It is AN indicator
[QUOTE who="Sister Kathryn Lust"]<quoted text>
Fact: More Republicans than Democrats voted to allow the NSA to continue with a data collection program for which their constituencies have castigated the President.[QUOTE/]
True but it would have to be because it was a House Bill and that holds a small Republican majority. It was not the full Congress. It never made it to the Senate, which is controlled by the Democrats. Who have yet to bring it to a vote of any kind.
[QUOTE who="Sister Kathryn Lust"]<quoted text>
Fact: Voting is a right the Constitution recognizes for all American Citizens, and the only way (other than running for office) in which citizens can influence who makes the decisions, and the decisions our elected leaders make, for all Americans.[QUOTE/]
Again, citizenship test?
[QUOTE who="Sister Kathryn Lust"]<quoted text>... if it wasn’t for me and willie, there wouldn’t be an intelligible, much less intelligent, opposing viewpoint
Cough

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

#166245 Aug 5, 2013
My apologies for getting my quote blocks screwed up on my first attempt at this post.
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: There are 545 individuals in charge of crafting our Federal laws.
assuming you are referring to Congress, the number is 435
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: These are the people responsible for the tax code, declaring war, and regulating business, among many many other functions.
Citizenship test?
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: Congress, and the rest of those individuals, have premium health care insurance, which is paid for with taxpayer dollars, and they certainly haven’t VOTED to abolish it even once, much less 40 times.
The House of Representatives have voted 40 times to repeal or gut Obama Care 40 times. The resolutions passed the House 40 times.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/02/hous ...
The Democrat controlled Senate has never tried.
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: They are employed by the People of the United States, and with the exception of the Supreme Court Justices, it is our prerogative to fire them if they do not do the job we expect of them.
I am hoping you know that requires them being defeated in an election.
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: I voted for Obama in 2008.
I expect no less from you
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: Disposable income is an indicator of middle class status.
It is AN indicator
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: More Republicans than Democrats voted to allow the NSA to continue with a data collection program for which their constituencies have castigated the President.
True but it would have to be because it was a House Bill and that holds a small Republican majority. It was not the full Congress. It never made it to the Senate, which is controlled by the Democrats. Who have yet to bring it to a vote of any kind.
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: Voting is a right the Constitution recognizes for all American Citizens, and the only way (other than running for office) in which citizens can influence who makes the decisions, and the decisions our elected leaders make, for all Americans.
Again, citizenship test?
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>... if it wasn’t for me and willie, there wouldn’t be an intelligible, much less intelligent, opposing viewpoint
Cough

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

#166246 Aug 5, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for adding your opinion.
<quoted text>My opinions ARE based on facts. You want me to come to your conclusions, based on your facts, and proffer things such as "Excellent post, Pernie." My facts don't elicit responses from you, unless you respond with an observation on my personality, and why it irks you.
<quoted text>Uh huh.
And Paris is in Texas.
Pfft.
I will allow you to admit to drinking heavily last night.
There is a Paris, Texas.
http://www.citytowninfo.com/places/texas/pari...

Or, you are a plant to make Obama voters look more ridiculous than they already do.

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

#166247 Aug 5, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize "Obamacare" was originally "Romney Care," don't you?
"Republicans" (if you really want to call them that) made sure there was a penalty for not buying medical insurance. It's public record, Pernie.
Quit pissing down my neck, and trying to tell me it's raining, Pernie. Your guy TOUTED the bones of 'Obamacare' as a plank of his Presidential campaign...hammering on his gubernatorial legacy...until he didn't.
And now that it has a new name, it's anaethema, and votes to repeal it are the only thing "Republicans" in Congress pay attention to...at the expense of everything but condemnation of abortion.
Talk about boring. If the GOP sticks with this strategy, its relevance as relates to the top job, is history.
Care to discuss that, or is it too lacking in facts?
No cover for you. You piss down your own neck and try to blame it on me.

The only reason I voted for Romney is because he is better than O'Bummer.
If the Republicans don't field a candidate that is a true Conservative they will never win another election barring people being so sick of Dems they'll vote for anything that opposes them.

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

#166248 Aug 5, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Patriot 659,065
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 13 min Johnny 5,114
Donald Chump: "Not paying federal taxes makes m... 20 min Knock off purse s... 7
I'll always love you, Bowy...4REAL 23 min Knock off purse s... 5
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 26 min Knock off purse s... 336
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min onemale 283,061
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 31 min Catcher1 71,254
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 46 min TRUTH TELLER 974,901
More from around the web