Bush is a hero

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#166034 Aug 2, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo. Meanwhile in a bedroom community of Tampa some kids were playing football at a rec center yesterday. Details kind of sketchy now but playtime is over, someone was killed. Might get in some evil gun talk but thats about it. Won't here much else about it because there is no money to made on this one, no shakedowns will happen here. The President will say nothing.
http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/story/23025363/2...
Without opening your link, I'm betting the perpetrator was black.

Exhibit 106.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#166035 Aug 2, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry Roberta but take issue with one thing here. Race is a huge part of this. The reason imo is because our first half black/ half white President decided twice to speak to this case in Florida. Next year I'll mark 10 years in this crazy state. While I do not know the stats (bet Willie does) crime in Tampa metro that includes Clearwater, St. Pete and Sarasota is quite high. What happened yesterday here happens often. Most times its a black person killing another black person. It will be on the news once, perhaps a few times if its a kid in a drive by. Until we start talking about the problem nothing will change. A good start would be for our leaders to watch a movie made by some folks in south Ga. called Courageous. It speaks right to the heart of it.
Exhibit 107.

It goes on an on, doesn't it, Roberta?
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Chicago, IL

#166036 Aug 2, 2013
I'm proud to be a Somalian savage.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Chicago, IL

#166037 Aug 2, 2013
My name is Babu the Pirate.

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

#166038 Aug 2, 2013
Really? We are going to keep belaboring this stupid Trayvon/Zimmerman thing again?

There are much more important and relevant things to get out there. What about Benghazi and the latest CNN report regarding CIA operatives on the ground during the attack and they are now being polygraphed numerous times to make sure they are not talking to anyone.

"Sources now tell CNN dozens of people working for the CIA were on the ground that night, and that the agency is going to great lengths to make sure whatever it was doing, remains a secret.

CNN has learned the CIA is involved in what one source calls an unprecedented attempt to keep the spy agency's Benghazi secrets from ever leaking out.

Read: Analysis: CIA role in Benghazi underreported

Since January, some CIA operatives involved in the agency's missions in Libya, have been subjected to frequent, even monthly polygraph examinations, according to a source with deep inside knowledge of the agency's workings.

The goal of the questioning, according to sources, is to find out if anyone is talking to the media or Congress."
http://thelead.blogs.cnn.com/2013/08/01/exclu...

Do we care that both RINO Republicans and Dems want to and intend to continue sending money to Egypt despite the linking of the Muslim Brotherhood to Benghazi?

Do we care that everything we ever typed into an electronic device is being stored?

Just sayin', there are many more important things than who is butt hurt about a case in FLA that was meant to distract people from important happenings around the world.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#166039 Aug 2, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the right-wing mantra all right, Trayvon had it coming.
What else is new?
And the loons on the left show pictures of him when he was 13. You do know that was some time back, right? Not really being honest are they? Speaking of 13 y/o's still waiting for some news on a girl that really is 13 and was gang raped in Texas. Strange since right now we have a President with a daughter that age. Crickets.

http://www.kvue.com/news/local/State-investig...

Clearwater, FL

#166040 Aug 2, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exhibit 107.
It goes on an on, doesn't it, Roberta?
Your point? You know... never mind. The cat here has more logic than you do.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#166041 Aug 2, 2013
Thank goodness al-qaida is on the run, according to the obama administration... I'd hate to see that group be able to mount an offensive against the USA anymore.

http://news.msn.com/us/global-travel-alert-us...

"WASHINGTON — The United States issued a global travel alert Friday, citing an al-Qaida threat that also caused the State Department to close 21 embassies and consulates this weekend in the Muslim world."

What, we're closing 21 embassies/consulates for a group that barry said is on the run? Apparently, al-qaida is on the run, but they're running in our direction.

This administration may be hiding the details of their Benghazi disaster from Congress and the people, but I hope they learned something from obama's Benghazi fiasco. I don't want to see any more of our foreign service folks coming home in coffins. I hope obama doesn't have any fund raisers planned...
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#166042 Aug 2, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
I'm proud to be a Somalian savage.
So you out of Chicago, trying to pretend to be me! Get your own Screen name!

Not a somalian, you are paranoid Chicago Poet

I'm American stand with those Americans/immigrants who stand for Peace... only have disrespect for those you our War mongering Americans/war Investor/War-por-profiteers ... who are anti-American/immigrants,Anti- world , Anti-human rights, anti-civil liberties, Anti-US constitution, Anti-law, Anti-peace...

Clearwater, FL

#166043 Aug 2, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
Really? We are going to keep belaboring this stupid Trayvon/Zimmerman thing again?
There are much more important and relevant things to get out there. What about Benghazi and the latest CNN report regarding CIA operatives on the ground during the attack and they are now being polygraphed numerous times to make sure they are not talking to anyone.
"Sources now tell CNN dozens of people working for the CIA were on the ground that night, and that the agency is going to great lengths to make sure whatever it was doing, remains a secret.
CNN has learned the CIA is involved in what one source calls an unprecedented attempt to keep the spy agency's Benghazi secrets from ever leaking out.
Since January, some CIA operatives involved in the agency's missions in Libya, have been subjected to frequent, even monthly polygraph examinations, according to a source with deep inside knowledge of the agency's workings.
The goal of the questioning, according to sources, is to find out if anyone is talking to the media or Congress."
Do we care that both RINO Republicans and Dems want to and intend to continue sending money to Egypt despite the linking of the Muslim Brotherhood to Benghazi?
Do we care that everything we ever typed into an electronic device is being stored?
Just sayin', there are many more important things than who is butt hurt about a case in FLA that was meant to distract people from important happenings around the world.
On that note Beck had a (radio) interview with Michelle Bachman. She voted to keep enforce funding for the nsa, Beck was kind of like what the hell? Her view is in short answer she still has faith and trust in the government and this is what we do to keep us safe and free. Not so much Michelle. Kiss everything good and dear about the USA goodbye. We stay on this path and we are just another nation of slaves anything but free.

United States

#166044 Aug 2, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
Thank goodness al-qaida is on the run, according to the obama administration... I'd hate to see that group be able to mount an offensive against the USA anymore.
http://news.msn.com/us/global-travel-alert-us...
"WASHINGTON — The United States issued a global travel alert Friday, citing an al-Qaida threat that also caused the State Department to close 21 embassies and consulates this weekend in the Muslim world."
What, we're closing 21 embassies/consulates for a group that barry said is on the run? Apparently, al-qaida is on the run, but they're running in our direction.
This administration may be hiding the details of their Benghazi disaster from Congress and the people, but I hope they learned something from obama's Benghazi fiasco. I don't want to see any more of our foreign service folks coming home in coffins. I hope obama doesn't have any fund raisers planned...
Di you know Sec of State: Hillary clinton the dumb... even admitted US supported and Financed Alqueda to power. Ironic

United States

#166045 Aug 2, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
Some professionals and career US militarist and number those US leaders ... said it a US false flag op. I not sure! But i look at google map , i can't find Benghazi US Embassy , do u research.

Location hidden

#166046 Aug 2, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unprovoked assault my ass.
What, Travon assaulted your ass, and you're sticking up for him... that says a lot.

Clearwater, FL

#166047 Aug 2, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Without opening your link, I'm betting the perpetrator was black.
Exhibit 106.
Yep. What is your exhibit? That Sharpton while in Florida will say something? Or that this is what? An exhibit of the racism you speak of? So sorry dude, no dice. You saying it over and over says much more about you than you think.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#166048 Aug 2, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
i am a somalian, and a paranoid slob
Why are you ashamed to be a Somalian, stooge?

United States

#166050 Aug 2, 2013
add! The iNTERNATIONAL wAR cRIMES TRIBUNAL HAD TRIED Bush & co....for war crimes against Humanity.

United States

#166051 Aug 2, 2013
An NFL Fan aka IDIOT - Somalian Pirate supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm love Somalian,
So?

United States

#166052 Aug 2, 2013
Tom Woodward , The New Statesman, December 6, 2004,

Rich Kids Go to College, Poor Ones to Baghdad

Location hidden

#166053 Aug 2, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo. Meanwhile in a bedroom community of Tampa some kids were playing football at a rec center yesterday. Details kind of sketchy now but playtime is over, someone was killed. Might get in some evil gun talk but thats about it. Won't here much else about it because there is no money to made on this one, no shakedowns will happen here. The President will say nothing.
http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/story/23025363/2...
You never know, they may have been a pair of Florida's white-Hispanic neighborhood watch captains under those masks... you know how "they" enjoy gunning down black folks for absolutely no reason.

United States

#166054 Aug 2, 2013
William Blum, Freeing the World to Death, p265
keyword(s)
ignorance

Polls conducted in June (2003) showed that 42% of Americans believed that Iraq had a direct involvement in what happened ( on 11 September, most of them being certain that Iraqis were 7 among the 19 hijackers; 55% believed that Saddam Hussein had close ties to al Qaeda; 34% were convinced that weapons of mass destruction had recently been found in Iraq (7% were not sure); 24% believed that Iraq had used chemical or biological weapons against American forces in the war (14% were unsure).

"If Iraq had no significant WMD and no strong link to Al Qaeda, do you think we were misled by the government?" Only half said yes.

Given the intensive news coverage and high levels of public attention [to the events in Iraq]," said one pollster, "this level of misinformation suggests some Americans may be avoiding having an experience of cognitive dissonance." That is, having the facts conflict with their beliefs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Tellthetruth 989,858
Spread This Around & Stop The Lies! 27 min Truth 1
News Arresting the homeless isn't the answer (Jul '12) 1 hr Christie Taylor 3
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr iamcuriousnow 42,498
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 2 hr European Slave 156
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr PadMark 690,591
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 5 hr Paul McCartney is... 639
More from around the web