UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#165972 Aug 2, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>So you out of Chicago, trying to pretend to be me! Get your own Screen name!
Don't hate Americans who stand for Peace... only have disrespect tfor hose you War mongering Americans/war Investor/War-por-profiteers ... who are anti-American/immigrants, Anti-human rights, anti-civil liberties, Anti-US constitution, Anti-law, Anti-peace...
for those *

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#165973 Aug 2, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I said nothing about race. I pointed out that there has been a steady attempt to defend Zimmerman, blame Trayvon, even to demonize him.
This is what I posted:
"That's the right-wing mantra all right, Trayvon had it coming."
I stand by my words.
I don't recall anyone saying Trayvon had it coming... I have heard many say that Trayvon brought his demise on himself. Sometimes you pay for inappropriate actions.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#165974 Aug 2, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>What a coincidence. So do I.
I stand by my words too.

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

#165975 Aug 2, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I was a little surprised that obama played the race card against a Hispanic guy who was forced to protect himself in self defense. It was rather inconsiderate really, it forced the media to quickly come up with a new racial category, white-Hispanic, to cover barry's butt so his dumbazz racial comment, and his DOJ's anti-Zimmerman campaign wouldn't alienate Hispanics. He should have warned his media stenographers, so they could have let him know when they were ready to provide cover for it.
I had said in one of my posts that I think they bit on the name Zimmerman before they did their homework to find out his background. Guy with a gun and on neighborhood watch must be right wing "crazy ass cracker". Well SURPRISE! I'll bet they were beside themselves when it came out that he wasn't what they thought he was.

United States

#165976 Aug 2, 2013
David McGowan

"

The U.S. media have become quite adept at sterilizing war, shamelessly blurring the line between war and entertainment. The cable news networks in particular have pioneered the presentation of armed conflict as part video game and part miniseries, complete with theme music and logos. In a video game war, there are no apparent casualties. And when a country with the world's premier military force attacks an essentially defenseless enemy from the air, only the "bad guys" die anyway. Their corpses are hardly worth taking the time to count.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#165977 Aug 2, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>I know about bill MAher basshing women, really SAD!
But yet you adore him and his clever comments.

Colorado

#165978 Aug 2, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, Catcher, it IS possible for anyone to take actions which help contribute to their own accidents or deaths...
This is the only warning on this subject you will get from me. Apply those kinds of labels to me again, and I will cease any kind of interaction with you, permanently.
a box of rocks.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#165979 Aug 2, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>i am a Somalian and a commie bUtface

my backward Somalia there are communism but its a dictatorship,
Giving more history lessons, Somalian communist? Why not save your energy for raiding commercial shipping, dull stooge?

From where did you attain your university degree, pirate?

Elk Grove, CA

#165980 Aug 2, 2013
<quoted text>Tell us more why American heros run to other nations?
Freedom from Obama.

Elk Grove, CA

#165981 Aug 2, 2013
<quoted text>Yep corrupted US elites Right wing Agendas - the ugly NAFTA, CAFTA and Other FTA bills , and insult to injury our US Industrial Corps. ship our jobs overseas and left their toxic lands for our many US taxpayers to pay for that is Superfund bill ... Enjoy Boys and Girls WBHAHHHAAA
Obama is right wing?

United States

#165982 Aug 2, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>But yet you adore him and his clever comments.
i don't adore him, you silly! Just his only one speech , it doe make sense , so i took oit from there ! Shhhheeeesh! You must hate him very much?

Elk Grove, CA

#165983 Aug 2, 2013
United Nadon's Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), December 1995
More than one million Iraqis have died—567,000 of them children—as a direct consequence of (US) economic sanctions... As many as 12 percent of the children surveyed in Baghdad are wasted, 28 percent stunted and 29 percent underweight.
Glad that Sadaam is dead. He was evil.

Elk Grove, CA

#165984 Aug 2, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
You're making a BIG mistake replying to WIR. Not only will he bury you in useless "cut & paste" nonsense, he has a tendency to lie.
Don't get me wrong, I am not telling you not to reply to him, but I am telling you that you'll be sorry.
thx for the advice.

Colorado

#165985 Aug 2, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>So you out of Chicago, trying to pretend to be me! Get your own Screen name!

United States

#165986 Aug 2, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Giving more history lessons, Somalian communist? Why not save your energy for raiding commercial shipping, dull stooge?
From where did you attain your university degree, pirate?
School like any Americans! You NFL the dimwit graduate from School of ignorance, fear mongering, school of war mongering... BWHHAHAHAHA

Again ,Not a Somalian and not a commie. Read more you undereducated war mongering soldier-of-fortune jughead the jockhead of a meathead. Knwo what corporatism is! If you read up on History about Somalia there are no communism but its a Theocracy or dictatorship, you uneducated fool! read more war mongering pinhead.

While we on topic of Somalia , why those Poor Somalia turn to being Pirates?

Michael Parenti, Los Angeles Times, January 18, 1993
keyword(s)

oil
Somalia
oil
foreign policy
quotation
Four U.S. oil companies are quietly sitting on a prospective fortune in exclusive concessions to explore and exploit tens-of-millions of acres of the Somali countryside ... nearly two-thirds of Somalia was allocated to American oil giants Conoco, Amoco, Chevron and Phillips in the final years before Somalia's pro-U.S. president Mohammed Said Barre' was overthrown. But, the Bush Administration and the State Department insist that the U.S. military mission in Somalia is strictly humanitarian.(US lies. This was never mentioned in the New York Times or the Washington Post)

United States

#165987 Aug 2, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Freedom from Obama.
not a commie! But our American right wingers and Republicans, xtain fundies soldiers... want to run to other nations! BWHHAHAHAHAHAA I don't think take them! But the International War crimes Tribunal had tried Bush & co ... for war crimes against, no where to run for you our US right winger coalition.

i think you not telling me truth but there something else, out with it?

BWhhahahaaa

United States

#165988 Aug 2, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Glad that Sadaam is dead. He was evil.
Psst! US ughlord DICKtator Saddam (US puppet) put in power by the US and when Saddam no longer follow US Instruction, he got creamed! Actually , Saddam(US puppet) kept Iran under control but i do think US made a big mistake! You ignorance shows , u must be US faux noise brainwashed... Sad ! Bill MAher correct in his assessment

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#165989 Aug 2, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

While we on topic of Somalia , why us Poor Somalia turn to being Pirates?
LOL! So you hate Americans because you blame them for making your country the piss hole that it is, Somalian creep?

Your dusty dump of a fractured 'nation' is that way because of your stinking murderous warlords and general lack of education, slob.
Speaking of such, do you have a university degree, slime ball?

United States

#165990 Aug 2, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EpypXPe1XHoXX
Can't access, sys. Admin. denied. Can you give very brief detailed Synopsis of utube Video?

United States

#165991 Aug 2, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is right wing?
Yes, why i say that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Catcher1 809,126
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Pegasus 268,834
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 18 min Jack 18
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min oxbow 573,816
LeBron.....the LOOZER..un Freakin REAL 36 min Yook the Spook 2
Obama earned Giuliani's assessment 1 hr Polaris 2
Moses never existed 1 hr KiMare 1,274
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Naked Truth from ... 608,142
More from around the web