|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, for heaven's sake :P
I did NOT say, Catcher, that Martin "had it coming." Nor have I EVER thought any such thing.
You know, Catcher, it IS possible for anyone to take actions which help contribute to their own accidents or deaths. Especially is that true of foolish, troubled young men and women. That does NOT mean anything as spiteful as "he/she had it coming." I no more think that Trayvon Martin "had it coming" than I would think a teenage girl who got drunk at a party and then raped had the rape coming.
Now, are we clear on that, Catcher? Because I WILL NOT tolerate that kind of knee-jerk, "she-is-white-he-was-blac k-so-of-course-she-blames-him " attitude from YOU or anyone.
This is the only warning on this subject you will get from me. Apply those kinds of labels to me again, and I will cease any kind of interaction with you, permanently.
It wasn't my intention to single you out. But go back and check the posts of your cohort here over the past weeks, and tell me they are even handed. And each time I listen to the right-wing radio shows, it's the same thing--bash the dead kid.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Lost In Transition wrote:
"69% of the jobs created in the second quarter – and 57% in the first half of 2013 – were in the three lowest-paying sectors of the economy: retail trade, administrative and waste services, and leisure and hospitality. What you’re seeing now is the spreading of low wage growth,” he says, noting those trends continued in Friday's July jobs report.“Really, we have become a nation of hamburger flippers, Wal-Mart sales associates, barmaids, checkout people and other people working at very low wages. The fact is that the U.S. employment situation is more of a wounded beast than a bull.”
Daniel Alpert, founder Westwood Capital.
Yee-hah, now we're cooking with dried wildebeest dung! Next up, these low wage workers either pay for a multi-thousand dollar insurance policy or pay a fine for being......low wage workers.
Yep corrupted US elites Right wing Agendas - the ugly NAFTA, CAFTA and Other FTA bills , and insult to injury our US Industrial Corps. ship our jobs overseas and left their toxic lands for our many US taxpayers to pay for that is Superfund bill ... Enjoy Boys and Girls WBHAHHHAAA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't my intention to single you out. But go back and check the posts of your cohort here over the past weeks, and tell me they are even handed. And each time I listen to the right-wing radio shows, it's the same thing--bash the dead kid.
Oops youcaught Robort G and her cohort with pants down.... don't know if they feel embarrassed you caught them in the heat of the moment maybe they pray for their sins, there warlike Sky daddy? BWHHAHHAHAHAHA

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Oops youcaught Robort G and her cohort with pants down.... don't know if they feel embathere warlike Sky daddy? BWHHAHHAHAHAHA
Will you be lecturing again about the Pacific in WW2 today, Somalian stooge?

I await your ignorance and lies.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Brian Clowes, Human Life International

Whenever you see poor llittle children with their swollen bellies iln the street - it is all unneccesary. It could have been prevented. But we [United States] decided to take a different path. As long these unsettled conditions continue [in Africa] we can continue to have access to the natural resources of that continent.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you be lecturing again about the Pacific in WW2 today, Somalian stooge?
I await your ignorance and lies.
I asked a question of you and can't answer it but you one clueless about WW2, so i go no further .

Again what is Tripa... PACT ?

again, not a Somalian! here you go paranoia , mad man joe McCarty will proud of you .

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I asked a question of you and can't answer it but you one clueless about WW2, so i go no further .
Again what is Tripa... PACT ?
Still trying to cover for your ignorance and stupidity with your poorly spelled 'quizzes, Somalian creep? You're a transparently dumb pirate, but don't expect others to be as stupid as you are, OK?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>?
again, i am a Somalian! mad man joe McCarty will proud of you .
The name is spelled 'McCarthy', ignorant lowlife Somalian peasant.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still trying to cover for your ignorance and stupidity with your poorly spelled 'quizzes, Somalian creep? You're a transparently dumb pirate, but don't expect others to be as stupid as you are, OK?
if you knew about WW2 history, you would had figure out what Tripa ...PACT is , fill in missing few alphabets, seem like you ignorant one on this! it shows you nlothing but a warring jughead! BWBHBABABABAAaa Again not a Somalian, you another paranoid imp!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The name is spelled 'McCarthy', ignorant lowlife Somalian peasant.
Spelling Nazi, is that all you good for? In other thread i smell it correctly! Wait to someone catch you, and fun will begin! So u must be perfect Chump !

ain not A somalian , you paranioa comes from being brainwashed by joe McCarty to hate ... they had bashed Asians, Latins, Africans, Muslims... who next old ladies , handicaps of society , American geeks, American Liberals, American Liberal/Right wingers who not of their kind ... you NFL are not exempt from being bashed.... You don't even know you own ugly history in the US, they once see you irish as lowlifes in America. U so ignorant you can't even see evils what those in power with/out moral can do to its nation/people and world in it. Wake up stupid, you another ignorant lowlife scvms who represent evil manes and fascism... you generation and after will cursed for being ignorant... Wake up stupid read more dimwit war mongering lowlife irishman

Look stupid, I have no problem with Blue collar but only you type who are undereducated by your our nation agendas and world in it, you in fact prefer Authoritarian society...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

United Nadon's Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), December 1995

More than one million Iraqis have died—567,000 of them children—as a direct consequence of (US) economic sanctions... As many as 12 percent of the children surveyed in Baghdad are wasted, 28 percent stunted and 29 percent underweight.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

idiot wrote:
<quoted text> fill in missing few alphabets, seem like BWBHBABABABAAaa Again i am a Somalian!!
'missing few alphabets'?
My gawd are you dumb, Somalian imbecile.

Now tell me all about the supposed US naval 'blockade' of Japan prior to the attack on Pearl, dullard.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>? In other thread i smell it correctly!
Look i am stupid, I have big problem with Blue collar but only you type who are underedy...
'In other thread i smell it correctly!' hahahahaha!!!!
The only thing that smells here is your stupidity and ignorance, illiterate Somalian puke.

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. All this quacking about 'The Black Experience' That crap about demonizing the dead kid is a BIG part of the black experience. It wasn't enough that the kid was dead, they had to make him the worst kid in the world. Makes it easier to accept the fact that the jerk that killed him got away with it.
"he was probably a druggie because he bought candy and soda pop.", "He proved it himself that he was a drug user by his tweets.", "He should have called 011, instead of his girlfriend."
Candy doesn't make a kid a drug addict. Kids often tweet lies and exaggerations to make themselves appear 'cool.' Treyvon didn't call the police, probably because the cops don't give blacks credence when they call. I know from first hand experience that cops don't give a fuck about minorities. Six felonies committed against me and my children over the last eight years, and the police did nothing about them. Last week a guy told some friends of mine that he was coming to my house to hurt my son and kill me. I called three people and told them what might happen. I also told them that After it was over, I would call the police and tell them to come and get the body of the intruder in my home.
If the police won't assist me and mine, then they can come over and clean up the mess after.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let my "cohorts" here and right-wing radio speak for themselves. I don't know about talk radio, since when I listen to radio it's almost always when I'm driving, and I prefer to listen to music.

But since you bring up both, why don't YOU go back and reread my...uh..."cohorts'" posts, and see if any (read, nearly all) can be read as I meant mine: assigning a large portion of the accountability for Trayvon Martin's death to his OWN actions, with race as a COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT FACTOR. I've seen enough of their posts over the last three weeks to know that the overwhelming majority of them have had exactly that object in mind: to see if the circumstances of Trayvon Martin's tragic death COULD have occurred in exactly the same way if he'd been white, and/or Zimmerman had been black. The answer to that question is YES. They could have. And that means that impugning racial bias as a motive to the posts of the other people here is every bit as insulting to THEM as it was to ME.

Think about it, Catcher. In the meantime, your attempt at back-tracking is duly noted.

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Forgot to say that it's because of this type of attitude that black rage exists, and hatred of whites in general. y'all make a big deal of black on black crime. White on white crime exists, too.
'The Black Experience.' You guys are neck deep in it, and don't even know it.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

NFL you are peasant too remember that , you could be one too but snap of finger, all your measly assets taken ---- lose of job, sickeness... you not exempt, you NFL the peebrain jughead... U should see what RobertG are in bind, here husband lost his job and on some type welfare... and most Americans are one or two paycheck away from being on street. U NFL is so ignorant, stupid... you are another ignorant , cold hearted , empathyless , soulless war mongering moron of jughead! Wake up stupid ! As wars beget death , starvation... You dimwit, wake up you inhuman lowlife think about sanctity of human life and what most wars can do to the human race, you not exwmpt, you live in American in you comfortable chair and know not thing about the world and what wars can o to human race. You are momma boy that live in you comfortable life and know not thing about war-torned childrens who died from starvation...! You ignorant jughead wake up stupid and smell stench odf those who died at hands of war monger like , you war mongwers.war investors... are lowest of low on plan of humanity but warring inhuman scvmbags!

Wake up stupid stand for US/worlds wise men who support human rights /peace... and not those evil mans the are US war mongers who stand for wars and vionce

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'missing few alphabets'?
My gawd are you dumb, Somalian imbecile.
Now tell me all about the supposed US naval 'blockade' of Japan prior to the attack on Pearl, dullard.
if you knew about WW2 history, you would had figure out what Tripa ...PACT is , fill in missing few alphabets, seem like you ignorant one on this! it shows you no not thing but being a warring jughead! BWBHBABABABAAaa Again not a Somalian, you another paranoid imp!! Go back to that post i [posted not going repeat. You just ignorant war mongering jughead jock imp!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
NFL you are genius remember that ,rights /peace... and not those evil mans the are US war mongers who stand for wars and vionce
Another rambling attack upon the English language by the dull Somalian pirate. That lengthy pile of stupidity must have exhausted your misshapen head, didn't it lowly pauper?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

577 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 3 min RFD 1,622
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Dr_Zorderz 256,991
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Michael 533,626
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Catcher1 722,232
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min Buck Crick 224,657
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 14 min RiccardoFire 93,852
Sudi Arabia Scientists Spreading deadly Ebola v... 14 min yon 10
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 30 min Krackerjacks 115,646
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 2 hr rahx 124
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••