Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#165918 Aug 2, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong!
DSM (company)- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DSM_ (company)
History · Name · Activities · Sustainability as ...· Businesses
DSM (in full Koninklijke DSM N.V., or Royal DSM) is a Dutch-based multinational life sciences and materials sciences company. DSM's global end markets include food .
Know if i said DSM IV - but i did not ask you that, I ask you about DSM! See how you jump to conclusion, no wonder Bill Maher Correct in his assessment about us Americans. BWAHHAHAHHHAHAH
How about Bill Maher's assessment about how he treats women? He really shouldn't be judging others.

Sacramento, CA

#165919 Aug 2, 2013
<quoted text> 'Most of US don't ...', how you know MOST don't or Most Do? How You know Most Poopulation don't or do? So you speak for whole population? get real! Population don't eat bread...? BWHHAHAHAHAAHAHAH You serious deficient in Logical/critical reasoning skills. WBHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA get real!
Good advice: Don't be a sheep.

Sacramento, CA

#165920 Aug 2, 2013
<quoted text> Only buy Corn from a farmer i know! You must be dog! BWHAHHHAAA
Corn should be banned for all consumption, not just dog food.

Sacramento, CA

#165921 Aug 2, 2013
C. Wright Mills in his book 'The Power Elite'
'
Today in America is the development of a permanent war establishment by a privately incorporated economy inside a political vacuum
Today in America how hero's have to escape to Russia. Times have changed. Thank you Obama.

“Life Is Like A Dream.”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#165922 Aug 2, 2013
This thread wasted 6 years of worthless arguments.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#165923 Aug 2, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>How about Bill Maher's assessment about how he treats women? He really shouldn't be judging others.
What i were referring as Bill MAher pronounced as most us AMerican on dumb , stupid ...know very few things about what its nation agrnda is doing and let along about the world we live in.

I know about bill MAher basshing women, really SAD! But infact women contribute alot but

Kate Richards O"Hare, 1915
The women of the United States are nothing but brood sows, having sons to be put into the army and made into fertilizer.

United States

#165924 Aug 2, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Today in America how hero's have to escape to Russia. Times have changed. Thank you Obama.
Tell us more why American heros run to other nations?

United States

#165925 Aug 2, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Good advice: Don't be a sheep.
How many are our Americans are AssSHeeeeoples?

BWHAHHAHHAA
Lost In Transition

United States

#165926 Aug 2, 2013

"69% of the jobs created in the second quarter – and 57% in the first half of 2013 – were in the three lowest-paying sectors of the economy: retail trade, administrative and waste services, and leisure and hospitality. What you’re seeing now is the spreading of low wage growth,” he says, noting those trends continued in Friday's July jobs report.“Really, we have become a nation of hamburger flippers, Wal-Mart sales associates, barmaids, checkout people and other people working at very low wages. The fact is that the U.S. employment situation is more of a wounded beast than a bull.”
Daniel Alpert, founder Westwood Capital.

Yee-hah, now we're cooking with dried wildebeest dung! Next up, these low wage workers either pay for a multi-thousand dollar insurance policy or pay a fine for being......low wage workers.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#165927 Aug 2, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, for heaven's sake :P
I did NOT say, Catcher, that Martin "had it coming." Nor have I EVER thought any such thing.
You know, Catcher, it IS possible for anyone to take actions which help contribute to their own accidents or deaths. Especially is that true of foolish, troubled young men and women. That does NOT mean anything as spiteful as "he/she had it coming." I no more think that Trayvon Martin "had it coming" than I would think a teenage girl who got drunk at a party and then raped had the rape coming.
Now, are we clear on that, Catcher? Because I WILL NOT tolerate that kind of knee-jerk, "she-is-white-he-was-blac k-so-of-course-she-blames-him " attitude from YOU or anyone.
This is the only warning on this subject you will get from me. Apply those kinds of labels to me again, and I will cease any kind of interaction with you, permanently.
It wasn't my intention to single you out. But go back and check the posts of your cohort here over the past weeks, and tell me they are even handed. And each time I listen to the right-wing radio shows, it's the same thing--bash the dead kid.

United States

#165928 Aug 2, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
"69% of the jobs created in the second quarter – and 57% in the first half of 2013 – were in the three lowest-paying sectors of the economy: retail trade, administrative and waste services, and leisure and hospitality. What you’re seeing now is the spreading of low wage growth,” he says, noting those trends continued in Friday's July jobs report.“Really, we have become a nation of hamburger flippers, Wal-Mart sales associates, barmaids, checkout people and other people working at very low wages. The fact is that the U.S. employment situation is more of a wounded beast than a bull.”
Daniel Alpert, founder Westwood Capital.
Yee-hah, now we're cooking with dried wildebeest dung! Next up, these low wage workers either pay for a multi-thousand dollar insurance policy or pay a fine for being......low wage workers.
Yep corrupted US elites Right wing Agendas - the ugly NAFTA, CAFTA and Other FTA bills , and insult to injury our US Industrial Corps. ship our jobs overseas and left their toxic lands for our many US taxpayers to pay for that is Superfund bill ... Enjoy Boys and Girls WBHAHHHAAA

United States

#165929 Aug 2, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't my intention to single you out. But go back and check the posts of your cohort here over the past weeks, and tell me they are even handed. And each time I listen to the right-wing radio shows, it's the same thing--bash the dead kid.
Oops youcaught Robort G and her cohort with pants down.... don't know if they feel embarrassed you caught them in the heat of the moment maybe they pray for their sins, there warlike Sky daddy? BWHHAHHAHAHAHA

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#165930 Aug 2, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Oops youcaught Robort G and her cohort with pants down.... don't know if they feel embathere warlike Sky daddy? BWHHAHHAHAHAHA
Will you be lecturing again about the Pacific in WW2 today, Somalian stooge?

I await your ignorance and lies.

United States

#165931 Aug 2, 2013

United States

#165932 Aug 2, 2013
Brian Clowes, Human Life International

Whenever you see poor llittle children with their swollen bellies iln the street - it is all unneccesary. It could have been prevented. But we [United States] decided to take a different path. As long these unsettled conditions continue [in Africa] we can continue to have access to the natural resources of that continent.

United States

#165933 Aug 2, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you be lecturing again about the Pacific in WW2 today, Somalian stooge?
I await your ignorance and lies.
I asked a question of you and can't answer it but you one clueless about WW2, so i go no further .

Again what is Tripa... PACT ?

again, not a Somalian! here you go paranoia , mad man joe McCarty will proud of you .

An NFL Fan

USA

#165934 Aug 2, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I asked a question of you and can't answer it but you one clueless about WW2, so i go no further .
Again what is Tripa... PACT ?
Still trying to cover for your ignorance and stupidity with your poorly spelled 'quizzes, Somalian creep? You're a transparently dumb pirate, but don't expect others to be as stupid as you are, OK?

An NFL Fan

USA

#165935 Aug 2, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>?
again, i am a Somalian! mad man joe McCarty will proud of you .
The name is spelled 'McCarthy', ignorant lowlife Somalian peasant.

United States

#165936 Aug 2, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still trying to cover for your ignorance and stupidity with your poorly spelled 'quizzes, Somalian creep? You're a transparently dumb pirate, but don't expect others to be as stupid as you are, OK?
if you knew about WW2 history, you would had figure out what Tripa ...PACT is , fill in missing few alphabets, seem like you ignorant one on this! it shows you nlothing but a warring jughead! BWBHBABABABAAaa Again not a Somalian, you another paranoid imp!!

United States

#165937 Aug 2, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The name is spelled 'McCarthy', ignorant lowlife Somalian peasant.
Spelling Nazi, is that all you good for? In other thread i smell it correctly! Wait to someone catch you, and fun will begin! So u must be perfect Chump !

ain not A somalian , you paranioa comes from being brainwashed by joe McCarty to hate ... they had bashed Asians, Latins, Africans, Muslims... who next old ladies , handicaps of society , American geeks, American Liberals, American Liberal/Right wingers who not of their kind ... you NFL are not exempt from being bashed.... You don't even know you own ugly history in the US, they once see you irish as lowlifes in America. U so ignorant you can't even see evils what those in power with/out moral can do to its nation/people and world in it. Wake up stupid, you another ignorant lowlife scvms who represent evil manes and fascism... you generation and after will cursed for being ignorant... Wake up stupid read more dimwit war mongering lowlife irishman

Look stupid, I have no problem with Blue collar but only you type who are undereducated by your our nation agendas and world in it, you in fact prefer Authoritarian society...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min Bear Claw 80,976
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Big Al 701,794
Are women from USA scared of marriage? 40 min Choicerocks 10
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Prince of Darkness 448,427
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Prince of Darkness 995,845
Democrats Are Communists, Believe Me 2 hr America First 1
Tronald Dump's Fascist NAZI Coup d'Etat 12 hr Hallejula 8