Bush is a hero

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#165886 Aug 1, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
This from a guy that screams racism countless times with nothing but his own wishful thinking to back it. This from a guy that comes in here and calls people he doesn't agree with monkeys. Again, don't remember the exact word you used to show off you ego as you tend to do here. Thanks for a laugh, dude.
Monkeys?
US are Warring Savages

United States

#165887 Aug 1, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha. Perhaps we can get gmo's off the market. Just take the credit when people starve to death. Same mindset got the ddt ban in many nations and countless people have died early because of it.
But they started to inject pesticides into seedling, how is edible, and poison and most likely cancer-causing , u like that

Here is reason

And Monsanto... are trying kill the small farmers at home and worldwide my monopolize the Agric. industry , AND ADD INSULT TO INJUSY ISSUE death threats to small farmers who what to go organic...

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#165888 Aug 1, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Believe it or not, right now I feel happier than I have in weeks and weeks :) I'm not sure why exactly, but part of it has got to be that even though it means my hubby is out of work, HE'S OFF THE TRUCK!!! No more going weeks without seeing him and being able to snuggle up to him at night :) And I attended the Wednesday Bible study at our church tonight WITH him, and I absolutely loved that :)
I know very well that this mood won't last, that unexpected things, some serious and some less so, will come up. But for now, hey, I'm doing just fine and I think he is too :)
Things happen for a reason sister. When I got hurt last Jan I didn't know then it would lead to a new driving job. Like anything its been up and down but overall good. The other co. that contracted for 7-11 often ran us to our limit of 70hrs per week. If anything happened as I'm sure you guy knows its on the driver. Now I'm getting paid and helping do something my heart was already in, feed the hungry. Pay is less, but God takes care of things! Will keep you guys in prayer.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#165889 Aug 1, 2013
US are Warring Savages wrote:
<quoted text>But they started to inject pesticides into seedling, how is edible, and poison and most likely cancer-causing , u like that
Here is reason
And Monsanto... are trying kill the small farmers at home and worldwide my monopolize the Agric. industry , AND ADD INSULT TO INJUSY ISSUE death threats to small farmers who what to go organic...
You don't understand farming in America at all. first of all most farmers are pretty highly educated now and know how to make their farms most productive. Organic farming is one of things they opt for but you understand that organic foods are much more expensive and often not raised any differently. A farmer I know said that his organic turkeys were only different by the label, not the method.
You have to know that the increase in yield of grain and grain fed animals has meant that we have plenty of food, for the world. The problem is not in the production it is in the distribution.
I don't know where you get the "death threats to organic farmers" unless you are just being overly dramatic.
US are Warring Savages

United States

#165891 Aug 1, 2013
How Monsanto Is Terrifying the Farming World -- Dining - Miami ...
www.miaminewtimes.com/2013-07-25/restaurants/...

Jul 25, 2013 · Percy Schmeiser was a farmer. Shortly after the Monsanto ... it poses a real threat to biodiversity ... Most of today's small farmers who raise ...
Monsanto Bullies Small Farmers Over Planting Harvested GMO …
kractivist.wordpress.com/2013/03/28/monsanto-... ...

Mar 28, 2013 · Death Penalty; Violence against ... Monsanto has sued 410 farmers and 56 small farm businesses for alleged seed patent violation.... Threat of …
Indiana Farmer Takes on Monsanto Over Seed Patent - ABC News
abcnews.go.com › Politics

Vernon Bowman travelled to Washington from his Indiana farm to hear the Supreme Court justices discuss his challenge to seed behemoth Monsanto, but the 76-year-old
US are Warring Savages

Astoria, NY

#165892 Aug 1, 2013
Farmers Pigs All Sterile From GMO Corn by jerry rosman on Bing video

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Clearwater, FL

#165893 Aug 1, 2013
Go to love the politics of this. For years people that are served by former Progress energy, now Duke in Fl. have been paying in advance for years for a new nuclear plant. Even Obama gave it lip service in a speech some time back. Well turns out it won't ever be built. Don't look for any money back D.S. if your reading this.

Duke Energy to cancel proposed Levy County nuclear plant, Fasano says

http://www.tampabay.com/news/business/energy/...

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#165894 Aug 1, 2013
uidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Know anything a bout DSM ?
Yes DSM is a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. By connecting its unique competences in Life Sciences and Materials Sciences DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders.

Or did you mean DSW the shoe stores?

Or since it seems you have a mental disorder....could it be: The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders DSM?

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#165895 Aug 1, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
I am no Polly Anna. And I think you said that to get some kind of rise out of me. Bait?

He is The President and he is the first half black president. He has the ear and heart of the black community. He could make real and lasting differences and yet he remains silent on the important stuff and goads the ignorant and those with a bone to pick. His policies do nothing to help black America and in truth hurts them at a time when they have nothing more they can give. If businesses are not profitable in those communities then they won't hire. If they won't hire then the children and young families have no hope of getting ahead unless they can escape to somewhere else. The young men of those communities turn to gangs and fully expect to be dead by 22. Why why why is this acceptable? Why is this ignored? It has nothing to do with not enough government money being thrown their way. Plenty of money has gone into those areas and the result has been devastating. The more money pumped in the more the problems were exacerbated. People lose their dignity, like bears who get used to living off trash cans, they lose their ability to care and feed themselves. They cease to be a community and begin fighting over who gets given the bigger share of the handouts. Charity works when people are allowed to keep their dignity and earning one's own way is a huge incentive for further success.

The government is turning all of us into bears fighting over its handouts all the while increasing its power over our lives.

I am going to ignore the Sharpton, Jackson, Black Panther quip because I see it as another silly intent to bait me.
Excellent post--and analogy, Pernie.

Sacramento, CA

#165896 Aug 1, 2013
How Monsanto Is Terrifying the Farming World -- Dining - Miami ...
www.miaminewtimes.com/2013-07-25/restaurants/...
Jul 25, 2013 · Percy Schmeiser was a farmer. Shortly after the Monsanto ... it poses a real threat to biodiversity ... Most of today's small farmers who raise ...
Monsanto Bullies Small Farmers Over Planting Harvested GMO …
kractivist.wordpress.com/2013/03/28/monsanto-... ...
Mar 28, 2013 · Death Penalty; Violence against ... Monsanto has sued 410 farmers and 56 small farm businesses for alleged seed patent violation.... Threat of …
Indiana Farmer Takes on Monsanto Over Seed Patent - ABC News
abcnews.go.com › Politics
Vernon Bowman travelled to Washington from his Indiana farm to hear the Supreme Court justices discuss his challenge to seed behemoth Monsanto, but the 76-year-old
Most of us don't eat that crap, therefore it's no concern to me. Corn, soy, flour, sugars are not healthy to consume. Just avoid it and go back to work.

Sacramento, CA

#165897 Aug 1, 2013
Farmers Pigs All Sterile From GMO Corn by jerry rosman on Bing video
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
and do you eat corn? I make sure there is no corn in my dog food, why would I eat it?

Location hidden

#165898 Aug 1, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
And one more thing, Willie, he (Obama) glorifies the sports stars, the movie stars, the music industry stars who's movies, music, and lifestyle have wreaked havoc in the black and poor communities around this nation and infected us all with their lavish corruptions. He is so busy entertaining the celebs he isn't seeing the everyday men and women who make this country run. They need jobs, they need their dignity, they need to feel that they stand a chance of getting ahead.

He just makes sure he leaves us all with just enough change in our pockets for cupcakes.
Don't you mean Twinkies?
HipGnosis

Dahinda, IL

#165899 Aug 1, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hullo, backatcha. Sweet corn sounds wonderful. Hopefully its for the table and not for the gas tank. Enjoy the bounty and beauty of summer!
Oh yeah, for the table, but not long to lie there.

Love the Roger Dean image - have you always had that, or is it new?
HipGnosis

Dahinda, IL

#165900 Aug 1, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Gotmesum and got messy more'n once, and got a couple quarts in the freezer for winter. Not as good as just outta the pot or just off the grill, but beats the hell out of store-bought canned or frozen.
Oh, yeah, when there were more kids around we used to have a big "puttin' up" party. Now it's just us we just gorge like good little mammalian critters, and give the rest away.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#165901 Aug 1, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, racial tensions are a convenient and useful tool for the left. You nailed it.
I was a little surprised that obama played the race card against a Hispanic guy who was forced to protect himself in self defense. It was rather inconsiderate really, it forced the media to quickly come up with a new racial category, white-Hispanic, to cover barry's butt so his dumbazz racial comment, and his DOJ's anti-Zimmerman campaign wouldn't alienate Hispanics. He should have warned his media stenographers, so they could have let him know when they were ready to provide cover for it.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#165902 Aug 1, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I make sure there is no corn in my dog food,
You eat dog food? I thought that was only our elderly population that was being forced to eat that.

Clearwater, FL

#165903 Aug 1, 2013
Another win for the state run media. Another loss of liberty.

Tennessee Newspaper Opinion Editor Fired Over Headline Critical of Obama – He Gives Us the Inside Story

The opinion page editor at the Chattanooga Times Free Press has been fired over a headline of an editorial that was highly critical of President Barack Obama’s new “jobs plan.”

“Take your jobs plan and shove it, Mr. President: Your policies have harmed Chattanooga enough,” the headline reads.

The Free Press claims it fired Johnson for “placing a headline on an editorial outside of normal editing procedures.” They are claiming he changed the headline at the last second.

“The headline was inappropriate for this newspaper. It was not the original headline approved for publication, and Johnson violated the normal editing process when he changed the headline,” the paper said in a statement posted on its website.“The newspaper’s decision to terminate Johnson had nothing to do with the content of the editorial, which criticized the president’s job creation ideas and Chattanooga’s Smart Grid. The Free Press page has often printed editorials critical of the president and his policies.”

However, Johnson told TheBlaze in a Thursday phone interview that he has never been made aware of a headline approval “procedure” during his time as the opinion page editor.

“Their claim is that the headline was changed at the last minute, which it was and happens almost every day,” he said.“A lot of times we’ll use filler headlines to hold it until we come up with something better and it has been very common to either change a headline myself or have a copy editor change a headline.”
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/01/te...

Clearwater, FL

#165904 Aug 1, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
You eat dog food? I thought that was only our elderly population that was being forced to eat that.
Not on dog food here but have cut way back. Wife loves that corn Hip is talking about. Not too big on that but do love farm fresh strawberries.

Sacramento, CA

#165905 Aug 1, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...kind of sounds like I wrote that, but I mean when I buy food for my dogs.

Location hidden

#165906 Aug 1, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Willie, just so you know, you're good with me. It was a good exchange. My last comment was regarding you saying I called Trayvon a thug. I didn't call him a thug. I leave thug for someone who is committing serious crimes not the wannabees. I do see him as a troubled, searching teen. With juvenile records kept private it is not totally possible to know the whole truth but I think he was on the fringe according to his own texts and photos.
I think so too, Pernie. I am sorry for this young man's tragic death, although I've come to believe it WAS largely the result of his own actions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Billary Killed Se... 681,917
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 5 min bad bob 7,698
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min another viewer 982,345
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 28 min Squirrel Pot Pie 123,773
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 55 min Tony 6,371
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 286,546
Exit the Jewtrix-Free Conspiracy Documentary 3 hr Sparrow 1
More from around the web