UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Astoria, NY

#165798 Jul 31, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
So the President was in Tn. yesterday at an Amazon shipping depot. This was in the paper today.
Welcome to Chattanooga, one of hundreds of cities throughout this great nation struggling to succeed in spite of your foolish policies that limit job creation, stifle economic growth and suffocate the entrepreneurial spirit.
Forgive us if you are not greeted with the same level of Southern hospitality that our area usually bestows on its distinguished guests. You see, we understand you are in town to share your umpteenth different job creation plan during your time in office. If it works as well as your other job creation programs, then thanks, but no thanks. We’d prefer you keep it to yourself.
That’s because your jobs creation plans so far have included a ridiculous government spending spree and punitive tax increase on job creators that were passed, as well as a minimum wage increase that, thankfully, was not. Economists — and regular folks with a basic understanding of math — understand that these are three of the most damaging policies imaginable when a country is mired in unemployment and starving for job growth.
“You claimed that the Smart Grid would create jobs for Chattanooga. But in reality, all it did was push America deeper in debt and lure a local government agency into making a terrible financial decision that will weigh on Chattanoogans like a millstone for decades to come.”
“So excuse us, Mr. President, for our lack of enthusiasm for your new jobs program. Here in Chattanooga we’re still reeling from your old one,” it added.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/31/te...
So you want to throw a shoe at Pres.O.?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#165799 Jul 31, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Another paranoid war mongering right winger. The other day i saw this Black helicopter overhead, as look its a toy Black helicopter that kids playing with! Remember their are White helicopters for world justice looking for you evi facist War right wing war mongers qho bully the world with you Us war machines.
note Not commie or fascist, and not religious
LOL...it was sarcasm describing you. Study history, sometimes war is necessary and sometimes a small war prevents a large one.

United States

#165800 Jul 31, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...it was sarcasm describing you. Study history, sometimes war is necessary and sometimes a small war prevents a large one.
WOW sarcasm! Start up stupid Wars are not a necessity but Defense is. wars cause more death , use diplomacy and defensive ways. If you really Study Wars history of most war through milleniums had shown most ly the greedy corrupted power ruling hungry elites startup wars to ran shack other nations raw resources ... they don't care about human values, human rights, sanctity of life....

Elk Grove, CA

#165801 Jul 31, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>WOW sarcasm! Start up stupid Wars are not a necessity but Defense is. wars cause more death , use diplomacy and defensive ways. If you really Study Wars history of most war through milleniums had shown most ly the greedy corrupted power ruling hungry elites startup wars to ran shack other nations raw resources ... they don't care about human values, human rights, sanctity of life....
It would be impossible to look back at small wars to see if they prevented a bigger war, now wouldn't it? The great Winston Churchill always said WW2 was the most preventable war. Even the great Obama said sometimes war is necessary to obtain peace. Can there be peace without war? There cannot be peace without war, because war is a necessary prerequisite to peace. To have peace, one must created a society, a nation and a political space in which domestic and foreign violence is checked. Otherwise the society becomes nothing more than the Eloi of H.G. Wells’ Time Machine, charming children laughing and playing, until the Morlocks come for them. The ancient Roman dictum,“If you would have peace, prepare for war”,

United States

#165802 Jul 31, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It would be impossible to look back at small wars to see if they prevented a bigger war, now wouldn't it? The great Winston Churchill always said WW2 was the most preventable war. Even the great Obama said sometimes war is necessary to obtain peace. Can there be peace without war? There cannot be peace without war, because war is a necessary prerequisite to peace. To have peace, one must created a society, a nation and a political space in which domestic and foreign violence is checked. Otherwise the society becomes nothing more than the Eloi of H.G. Wells’ Time Machine, charming children laughing and playing, until the Morlocks come for them. The ancient Roman dictum,“If you would have peace, prepare for war”,
If you don't heed and learn history , Even Great Empires fall from grace look at Ancient Rome/greece , NAZI germany And Wiemer Republic! As most of power Ruling Elites are cause msot world wars! So is our US on the right path?

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#165803 Jul 31, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...it was sarcasm describing you. Study history, sometimes war is necessary and sometimes a small war prevents a large one.
Example?

Elk Grove, CA

#165804 Jul 31, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Example?
How would you be able to prove it? Unless we invent a time machine. Doesn't mean it's not true. War is like forest fires; you cannot prevent forest fires.

Long Beach, CA

#165805 Jul 31, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>How would you be able to prove it? Unless we invent a time machine. Doesn't mean it's not true. War is like forest fires; you cannot prevent forest fires.
You made a statement.

Now you say you can't back up your statement with any evidence.

Instead, you talk about time machines and forest fires.

Dude!
lisw

Mount Orab, OH

#165806 Jul 31, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Woe is you.
See I know you think you're brilliant but the zingers just make you look stupid. If you have something to say to Chris, just say it. But I think you don't because you don't really understand the meaning of middle class. You don't want to talk about anything real you just want to feel superior. I won't take that away from you as magical thinking is sometimes a way to handle things we otherwise couldn't handle. Just do me a favor and quit with the boring quips.
You never did get back to me on Peruvian bigotry. Was that too heavy for you?

Long Beach, CA

#165807 Jul 31, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>See I know you think you're brilliant but the zingers just make you look stupid. If you have something to say to Chris, just say it. But I think you don't because you don't really understand the meaning of middle class. You don't want to talk about anything real you just want to feel superior. I won't take that away from you as magical thinking is sometimes a way to handle things we otherwise couldn't handle. Just do me a favor and quit with the boring quips.
I don't have much to say to Clearwater.

I am not Peruvian. I do know much about Peru however, and this I can tell you: The black-white divide in the U.S.(and the racism is evident from many posts here) is far greater than the black-white divide in Peru.

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

#165808 Jul 31, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>... War is like forest fires; you cannot prevent forest fires.
And you can't put an end to war. There have been wars as long as there have been people. For those who believe in evolution, it began with man's monkey cousins. For the evolutionist it should be seen that the human race comes by warring honestly. Why should an evolutionist expect any different from us?
Mokeys fight for all the same reasons and lack of reasons that we do. They fight over food, breeding rights, territory, and just for the heck of it. They even murder.
The animal kingdom is violent. Heck, I watch the hummers at my hummingbird feeder and thank God ever day that they are tiny. Even our blood is at war within our bodies. White blood cells attack infection, cancer attacks our healthy cells, bacteria is constantly attempting to sabotage us.
There is no peace in this world. IT's a violent place.
Chimp wars

For those of us who believe that we are created by God, we know that darkness was sewn into the heart of man when he disobeyed God. No surprise when mankind is violent or evil.

World Class Idiot this is specifically for you:
Why would an evolutionist rant against the wars of the U.S. and not against the wars fought by all nations? And why not monkeys? Why doesn't it bother you that monkeys fight wars?

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#165809 Jul 31, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>See I know you think you're brilliant but the zingers just make you look stupid. If you have something to say to Chris, just say it. But I think you don't because you don't really understand the meaning of middle class. You don't want to talk about anything real you just want to feel superior. I won't take that away from you as magical thinking is sometimes a way to handle things we otherwise couldn't handle. Just do me a favor and quit with the boring quips.
I hope he doesn't dignify that ignorance with a reply.

Long Beach, CA

#165810 Jul 31, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I hope he doesn't dignify that ignorance with a reply.
Too late.

I'm a sucker.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#165811 Jul 31, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
If only the allies had taken down Germany when they first violated the treaty terms, no WWII... how many lives could have been saved?
lisw

Mount Orab, OH

#165812 Jul 31, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have much to say to Clearwater.
I am not Peruvian. I do know much about Peru however, and this I can tell you: The black-white divide in the U.S.(and the racism is evident from many posts here) is far greater than the black-white divide in Peru.
Hmm, you said you were from Peru, but I can't always trust what you say. I agree that there is racism in the US. But the things you think indicate racism are not it. Luckily we have laws and years of affirmative action have made it possible to be much more than a domestic worker in the US unlike most south american countries.
I'm of a belief that those who cry racism the most are probably the most racist. They are on guard constantly to hear bigotry in everything that is said in hopes of a gotcha moment. This to me makes it clear that they are very worried about the color of a person's skin. I hope you aren't one of those people.
lisw

Mount Orab, OH

#165813 Jul 31, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I hope he doesn't dignify that ignorance with a reply.
Willie would you please get off your highhorse, you're making me dizzy. You are probably the worst offender, trying to act as if you know what the black experience is. You're not black so you can't know, and if I were black I'd be extremely offended by you. Well I'm offended anyway. But it goes beyond that. You think you know the motivation behind everything, why Obama does what he does and why Bush cleared brush. Maybe they just do what they do because they like doing it for pete's sake. Ignorance? I think it gets under your craw when anyone knows more than you do or has had the benefit of better education. Yes, you are that transparent. my suggestion to you if what I say bothers you is that you skip over it. You'll live longer.
lisw

Mount Orab, OH

#165814 Jul 31, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Too late.
I'm a sucker.
You're not a sucker. I'm just wondering why if you have nothing to say to Chris why you keep saying it.

Long Beach, CA

#165815 Jul 31, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm, you said you were from Peru, but I can't always trust what you say. I agree that there is racism in the US. But the things you think indicate racism are not it. Luckily we have laws and years of affirmative action have made it possible to be much more than a domestic worker in the US unlike most south american countries.
I'm of a belief that those who cry racism the most are probably the most racist. They are on guard constantly to hear bigotry in everything that is said in hopes of a gotcha moment. This to me makes it clear that they are very worried about the color of a person's skin. I hope you aren't one of those people.
I am not from Peru, so why would I say that I am? And I'm sorry you can't trust.

I am not one of "those people." If you have some sort of evidence that I am, I'd like to see it.

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

#165816 Jul 31, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm, you said you were from Peru, but I can't always trust what you say. I agree that there is racism in the US. But the things you think indicate racism are not it. Luckily we have laws and years of affirmative action have made it possible to be much more than a domestic worker in the US unlike most south american countries.
Racism in Peru:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/19/blac...
Blacks are all but absent from Peru's business and political elite and although slavery was abolished in 1854, only 2 percent of Peru's blacks go to college. Afro-Peruvians are consigned largely to manual labor including as field hands in sugar cane plantations along the nation's Pacific coast.

Census-takers don't even register black Peruvians by race. They are estimated to account for no more than 10 percent of the country's 29 million people and only in 2011 did the country get its first Afro-Peruvian Cabinet minister, the internationally renowned singer Susana Baca.

the article goes on:
Black pallbearers are a legacy, historians say, of the bulk of Spain's colonial nobility in South America living in Lima and routinely keeping a sizeable retinue of house slaves.

A historian of Peru's slave trade, Maribel Arrelucea, said that "to have one's body carried by a black is understood by many to be a symbol of prestige, just as it was in the colonial era when the aristocrats of Lima went to church accompanied by a slave."

Tanya Hernandez, a professor at Fordham University in the U.S. and author of the book "Racial Subordination in Latin America," said the tradition also reflects "problems in the entire region with descendants of Africans who have no space in public life or ways of advancing in the economy or politically."
lisw

Mount Orab, OH

#165817 Jul 31, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not from Peru, so why would I say that I am? And I'm sorry you can't trust.
I am not one of "those people." If you have some sort of evidence that I am, I'd like to see it.
I didn't say you were but you consistently accuse people of being racist. To me that means you're looking for it. I said in that past post it might be because you experienced it, racism that is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min scaritual 775,038
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min onemale 265,108
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min Chess 559,397
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 21 min Al Capone 5,101
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 24 min imbeciles 604,993
The Global Elites Are Moving Things Underground 44 min Miley 7
End of the word game. (Dec '08) 1 hr DesCant 1,401
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 12 hr Barnsweb 441,764
More from around the web