Bush is a hero

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#165620 Jul 28, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, have to disagree here. He is one of the biggest bigots posting. He may not share it here but in other forums its quite clear. He has very deep seated hate for a certain group of people and seems to think if he yells loud enough and goes for the smears as he did here it won't be seen. This is also a poster that called many here monkeys. I forget the overeducated word he used to show off (as he often does) but did wonder at the time what would he say or do if any poster he called the President that? Think I already know the answer.
Again.

Back up your slurs.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#165621 Jul 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your snide comment about my China trip.
Most of the old timers are programmed to hate... as boobin is paranoid and think the world is out to get him, his right wing mentality already program to hate others and those not of his own kind... as Corporatism is what he kowtow to! do i make sense?

United States

#165622 Jul 28, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, no, but I would have been SO disappointed if anything had changed ;)
yes it changed... you are back, thats the reason! ignorance is bliss for your kind! Did i incensed you, i don't mean to. mWBHAHAHHhaA!

United States

#165623 Jul 28, 2013
ADD! you disappointed because your favorite posters didn't great you in timely manner! BWHAHHHAA

Long Beach, CA

#165624 Jul 28, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Most of the old timers are programmed to hate... as boobin is paranoid and think the world is out to get him, his right wing mentality already program to hate others and those not of his own kind... as Corporatism is what he kowtow to! do i make sense?
You make a lot more sense than the right-wing gloom-and-doom troglodytes on this thread, that's for sure.

Their paranoia is amazing, bobs and Clearwater leading the fearmongering.

United States

#165625 Jul 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You make a lot more sense than the right-wing gloom-and-doom troglodytes on this thread, that's for sure.
Their paranoia is amazing, bobs and Clearwater leading the fearmongering.
Know now bad bob and rest of silly right wingers will start the inquistion , questions like is s/he an American, a commie,... sad is not, on how they brainwashed to hate others not of their or even bash other Americans saying they are unpatriotic... on the Contrary we are Real protectors of human rights, freedom , US constitution, human values , for world peace... they need to wake up. Must be all that US Faux Media Controls, their parents prejudices bestow on them since their little inkling.... bWhhehheehehe

What this group needs is washing of their brainwashing. They are way gone, they are ones that are cause all this mess at home and abroad.

they need to get of the institutional Drugs.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#165626 Jul 28, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Here Roberta. On another note wife and I went to a spring yesterday called Rainbow Springs. What a blast. To me the water was cold, 71 compared to the bath water of the gulf. But once you get over it fun. Crystal clear water, lots of wildlife to view. Rented a canoe and had a day. Take care.
Man, that DOES sound like fun :) I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves.

United States

#165627 Jul 28, 2013
ADD! I forgot and Welcome back Catcher! Find anything fascinating about your vacation to China?

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#165628 Jul 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again.
Back up your slurs.
In posts #159717 & 159718 you used the word 'darkies' to Lyndi when she was ranting about Michelle Obama and another black liberal.

It was, as I said, sarcasm - you were smarmily assigning the view the word implies to Lyndi.

You used the word, and having used the word to imply that someone else was bigoted - you've invoked the old childhood game of "Oh yeah, well YOU'RE the bigot."

Trust me ... there are some skilled players of that game in here.

Like I said ... this has nowhere to go but down, but hey ... whatever floats your boat.

United States

#165629 Jul 28, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>In posts #159717 & 159718 you used the word 'darkies' to Lyndi when she was ranting about Michelle Obama and another black liberal.
It was, as I said, sarcasm - you were smarmily assigning the view the word implies to Lyndi.
You used the word, and having used the word to imply that someone else was bigoted - you've invoked the old childhood game of "Oh yeah, well YOU'RE the bigot."
Like I said ... this has nowhere to go but down, but hey ... whatever floats your boat.
Hey WWW, why you go that far back to look for a post, what did catcher ever do to you? Why revenge, did he ever hurt you?

I can see why u don't want to speak to me because I outsmart you with my tongue twisting licking you mental abilty to limits! but come on man, what catcher ever do to you? I see you bunch adult babies gaining up on him, so you see easy bait, is your senile moment acting up again WWW?
inquiring minds wants know. Snap out of it WWW, don't let hate embellish your soul and mind! Shhhheeeesh ! humans ugliness! BWHAHHHAAA
BWHWHHWHAHAHAHA

United States

#165630 Jul 28, 2013
WWW you turning into bully like those Right wingers nut case, are you a big bully?

BWHAHHAHAHAAA

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#165632 Jul 29, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see how any reasonable person could associate the remarks the President made about this case with any violence whatsoever - even if you disagree with them.
"None is so blind as he who will not see".

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#165633 Jul 29, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your snide comment about my China trip.
In that case, you're right, I am proud to be extremely prejudiced towards the United States, our Constitution, and the free market economy that made us so great. I am skeptical, and critical, of those that seek to do our country harm... such as China, the obama administration, freeloaders, and lefties. I thought you implying that I was prejudiced against a people, a religion or a race.

Long Beach, CA

#165634 Jul 29, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>In posts #159717 & 159718 you used the word 'darkies' to Lyndi when she was ranting about Michelle Obama and another black liberal.
Thanks.

I thought it would be obvious, but....

Long Beach, CA

#165635 Jul 29, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
ADD! I forgot and Welcome back Catcher! Find anything fascinating about your vacation to China?
China is fascinating in many, many ways, so it's hard to single out any one thing.

The many centuries of the civilization makes for so many layers to penetrate. It's like peeling an onion. I have barely scratched the surface.

Long Beach, CA

#165636 Jul 29, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
In that case, you're right, I am proud to be extremely prejudiced towards the United States, our Constitution, and the free market economy that made us so great. I am skeptical, and critical, of those that seek to do our country harm... such as China, the obama administration, freeloaders, and lefties. I thought you implying that I was prejudiced against a people, a religion or a race.
"None is so blind as he who will not see."

Lafayette IN

#165637 Jul 29, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, that's funny.

That's EXACTLY the witty retort some lefties threw back at me during the last administration when they were braying at the moon about the impending Bush fascist dictatorship, and I told them they were making bogus claims.

You can't see what isn't there, and wishing and hoping and projecting, not even outright lying, are gonna make it so, Joe.

Lafayette IN

#165638 Jul 29, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell you what, bobin.

Why don't you tell me HOW President Obama bears responsibility, as Chris claimed, for the guys who attacked another guy yelling 'this is for Trayvon'.

United States

#165640 Jul 29, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>You know, that's funny.
That's EXACTLY the witty retort some lefties threw back at me during the last administration when they were braying at the moon about the impending Bush fascist dictatorship, and I told them they were making bogus claims.
You can't see what isn't there, and wishing and hoping and projecting, not even outright lying, are gonna make it so, Joe.
WHOA! Lefties you said, are u sure? Is it one of your another senile moment?

Not a leftie or rightie! BWHAHHAHHAHAHAA

United States

#165641 Jul 29, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
China is fascinating in many, many ways, so it's hard to single out any one thing.
The many centuries of the civilization makes for so many layers to penetrate. It's like peeling an onion. I have barely scratched the surface.
You mean couple millenniums, correct me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min It aint necessari... 855,411
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min Patrick Daniels 596,512
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 26 min MUQ2 663
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 32 min MUQ2 40,715
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr Raje 282
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr USaWarringIdiotSo... 1,035
The MOST EVIL human acts OF ALL TIME 2 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr End Times 612,638
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 hr I Am No One_ 444,356
More from around the web