Bush is a hero
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#165644 Jul 29, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Five Emperors were the first dynasty: 2850 B.C.
My grandfather wasn't even born yet.
(Watch the right-wingers laugh at me.)
That's sarcasm, Chris and bobs. SARCASM.
I'm not being serious!!
It's a joke.
If you ask our war mongering right wingers on these threads what is Sanhai Pact or what is g20 global taxation ... They try to deflect and not knowing what it is. I bet you BIll MAHER correct in his assumptions about most of us Americans. BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

United States

#165645 Jul 29, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
In that case, you're right, I am proud to be extremely prejudiced towards the United States, our Constitution, and the free market economy that made us so great. I am skeptical, and critical, of those that seek to do our country harm... such as China, the obama administration, freeloaders, and lefties. I thought you implying that I was prejudiced against a people, a religion or a race.
Ok time to irritate another dimwit, i see you mentally challenged.
Freemarket enconomy and Democracy, tell us more about
China Relationship with US and its TB?

Right wingers like you do your own country in, still can't not see your own mess you made at home and worldwide

Is You tired old McCarthyism paranoid trip is once again rearing its ugly turtle head again and with many new twists, did your country corrupted brainwash you again?

You and most of right wingers are prejudiced and with paranoid , race masterbating for a bad reason, and hate and fearmongering is noted,...; as seen in most of your posts, you should know. Why are your paraniod? and Why you right wingers have so many enemies at home and worldwide?

Ever hear about connection of Freeloading USA and world and 'Too big to fail' agendas?

psst not a leftie or a rightie, is your paranoia on again?

AFRAID to answer for a reason and mentally challenged to answer me? So?

i think you won't answer? I bet all you right wingers are afraid that i see through you?

WWW is the exception , you say u a leftie (?), if you want to answer go ahead... time will tell! BWHQAHAHAHAHAHHAAAa

Ok boys and girl lets have an heated intellectual debate! i wonder! BWHAHAHAHAA

United States

#165646 Jul 29, 2013
My rant for the day above! Like me or not, i don't give a sh7t about it! BHHAHHAAAAAaa

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#165647 Jul 29, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Tell you what, bobin.
Why don't you tell me HOW President Obama bears responsibility, as Chris claimed, for the guys who attacked another guy yelling 'this is for Trayvon'.
I won't go into any depth, because you'll just snap your "obama blinders" TM back on.

Not only did barry inject himself into a Sanford, FL's local trial, at least twice, obama's DOJ sent people into FL to organize and support anti-Zimmerman rallies. Just those actions alone gave the local trial a national stage, with his stenographers in the media championing obama's cause, and fired up many, many "low information" kooks nationwide. Were it not for the pResident and his administration's anti-Zimmerman rhetoric, most of those "low information" types would have been clueless about George Zimmerman having to kill Travon Martin in self-defense to save his own life as they are about Roderick Scott.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/21/former-doj-...

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/07/11/did-just...

I know, who is Roderick Scott? That's because obama, his administration, and his loyal stenographers in the media, didn't work to negatively nationalize the Roderick Scott incident.

http://eaglerising.com/838/roderick-scott-the...

That's enough anti-obama information for you to digest at one time... besides, you probably already snapped the blinders in place much earlier in this message.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#165648 Jul 29, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, that DOES sound like fun :) I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves.
It reminded me much of Hawaii. One part of the park had waterfalls with all kinds of freshwater fish at the bottom. It was a great day and reminded me to focus on what is important. Take care.
UDIOTRACE MAKEWORLDPEACE

United States

#165649 Jul 29, 2013
Kevin Phillips, American Dynasty, p211

Newsweek, March 10, 2003,

Bush believes in God's will-and in winning elections with the backing of those who agree with him. As a subaltern in his father's 1988 campaign, George Bush the Younger assembled his career through contacts with ministers of the emerging evangelical movement in political life. Now they form the core of the Republican Party, which controls all of the capital for the first time in a half century. Bible-believing Christians are Bush's strongest backers.
UDIOTRACE MAKEWORLDPEACE

United States

#165650 Jul 29, 2013
Randall Robinson
interviewed by Amitabh Pal

Something is very, very wrong with American culture. The signs are everywhere. I think the country is in almost terminal descent. The business class is combined with the evangelicals. And I think the evangelicals want to provoke an immense global disaster to precipitate the second coming of Christ. So they are very happy about what we're doing to Iraq and the menace we present now for Syria and for Iran-because they think that the apocalypse is an important thing to get into so that they can see vindicated their most literal interpretation of the Bible.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#165652 Jul 29, 2013
Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears--

Since most of us here really are friends, I'm letting you know that my husband lost his job today. We AND his employer ctually knew it was coming, since he was diagnosed with Type II diabetes several years ago and like most Type IIs it was only a matter of time before he'd have to go on insulin.

As of today, he's starting on insulin. Since no trucking company can insure an INSULIN-DEPENDENT truck driver, he is now unemployed. I am not bitter toward his employer and I don't think he is, either, because as I said, we knew it was coming.

We do have a couple of options. His employer has already completed the appropriate paperwork to allow him to apply for Social Security and/or Workman's Compensation, and there is still a possibility he'll be able to find a job locally. Nevertheless, obviously the next few weeks are going to be difficult, so please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks.
UDIOTRACE MAKEWORLDPEACE

United States

#165653 Jul 29, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
Since most of us here really are friends, I'm letting you know that my husband lost his job today. We AND his employer ctually knew it was coming, since he was diagnosed with Type II diabetes several years ago and like most Type IIs it was only a matter of time before he'd have to go on insulin.
As of today, he's starting on insulin. Since no trucking company can insure an INSULIN-DEPENDENT truck driver, he is now unemployed. I am not bitter toward his employer and I don't think he is, either, because as I said, we knew it was coming.
We do have a couple of options. His employer has already completed the appropriate paperwork to allow him to apply for Social Security and/or Workman's Compensation, and there is still a possibility he'll be able to find a job locally. Nevertheless, obviously the next few weeks are going to be difficult, so please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.
Thanks.
Sorry to hear about it. The US trucking industry had gone south! Don't worry you find something. take care!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#165654 Jul 29, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
Thanks.
My condolences on the loss of your husband's job. While I'm sure it will be a big transition, I'm sure you and he will adapt, improvise, and overcome. As you know, I don't pray, but I'm sending all positive thoughts toward a felicitous outcome.

Best wishes to you both.
:)

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

#165655 Jul 29, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>How has he made the situation worse?
Just by getting involved in it. He brings a laser like focus to a local case and brings it into national focus. Thereby creating a national reaction instead of a local one when the verdict comes down.

And once again ABC news is guilty of editing to further their agenda.
From Slate.com : "ABC News hasn’t posted a full unedited video or transcript of the interview. The video that has been broadcast—on World News Tonight, Nightline, and Good Morning America—has been cut and spliced in different ways, often so artfully that the transitions appear continuous. So beware what you’re seeing. But the video that’s available already shows, on closer inspection, that Maddy has been manipulated and misrepresented."
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...
UDIOTRACE MAKEWORLDPEACE

United States

#165656 Jul 29, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>My condolences on the loss of your husband's job. While I'm sure it will be a big transition, I'm sure you and he will adapt, improvise, and overcome. As you know, I don't pray, but I'm sending all positive thoughts toward a felicitous outcome.
Best wishes to you both.
:)
Reported In news media said 4 out 5 American with no jobs on Social/welfare programs, don't how real that is. I thinking more 2 out 5.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#165657 Jul 29, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't go into any depth, because you'll just snap your "obama blinders" TM back on.
Not only did barry inject himself into a Sanford, FL's local trial, at least twice, obama's DOJ sent people into FL to organize and support anti-Zimmerman rallies. Just those actions alone gave the local trial a national stage, with his stenographers in the media championing obama's cause, and fired up many, many "low information" kooks nationwide. Were it not for the pResident and his administration's anti-Zimmerman rhetoric, most of those "low information" types would have been clueless about George Zimmerman having to kill Travon Martin in self-defense to save his own life as they are about Roderick Scott.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/21/former-doj-...
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/07/11/did-just...
I know, who is Roderick Scott? That's because obama, his administration, and his loyal stenographers in the media, didn't work to negatively nationalize the Roderick Scott incident.
http://eaglerising.com/838/roderick-scott-the...
That's enough anti-obama information for you to digest at one time... besides, you probably already snapped the blinders in place much earlier in this message.
You dare not stray too far from your script, do you?

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#165658 Jul 29, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
Thanks.
Very sorry to hear that, Roberta.
Clearwater

United States

#165659 Jul 29, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
Thanks.
Sorry to hear this Roberta. You will be in our prayers.
Clearwater

United States

#165660 Jul 29, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Just by getting involved in it. He brings a laser like focus to a local case and brings it into national focus. Thereby creating a national reaction instead of a local one when the verdict comes down.
And once again ABC news is guilty of editing to further their agenda.
From Slate.com : "ABC News hasn’t posted a full unedited video or transcript of the interview. The video that has been broadcast—on World News Tonight, Nightline, and Good Morning America—has been cut and spliced in different ways, often so artfully that the transitions appear continuous. So beware what you’re seeing. But the video that’s available already shows, on closer inspection, that Maddy has been manipulated and misrepresented."
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...
Yep. You would think by now the media might back down but I guess not. Sad many so called reporters have no problem being shills and don't know or care they should be keeping the government in check. Too busy not only being a dnc mouthpiece but keep getting caught doing this. And the people on the left here? They say nothing.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#165661 Jul 29, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>You dare not stray too far from your script, do you?
Got anything else? So now three people have told you Obama at best made a bad situation worse. I get it, you don't agree. Got anything else?

Colorado

#165662 Jul 29, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
Thanks.
Roberta, I don't know if your hubby is a heavy man (I know that many diabetics are thin as a rail) but bariatric surgery cures type 2 diabetics almost instantly. Just an FYI and no need to reply due to this being a personal, private, and sensitive nature.

I will pray that the best choices for you and your hubby are made during this time. I am so sorry to hear of this change coming to you both.

Colorado

#165663 Jul 29, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
Thanks.
Here's a link regarding that:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/05/...

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#165664 Jul 29, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Got anything else? So now three people have told you Obama at best made a bad situation worse. I get it, you don't agree. Got anything else?
I'm sorry, but if you don't understand why I made that post to bobin, you didn't read HIS post.

Then again ... maybe you did. You've got different standards for people you agree with and people you don't, as you showed the other day when you were all over me for responding to a cheap stereotype trotted out by somebody else.

I do not think the "if I had a son" remarks made by the President can be construed as interfering in a local criminal matter. The case had already become a national story by the time the President made them, and he spoke of nothing more than wanting to ensure there was a thorough investigation.

Did the President's comments add to the national prominence of the story? Probably - but so what?

The rest of the rubbish bobin included in his pitch is not worth commenting on.

Nobody's shown anything that comes REMOTELY close to proving that Obama bears anything like responsibility for the azzhat who yelled Trayvon's name during an assault.

That's just wishful thinking, Chris.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min no choice 31,027
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 8 min DEMOCRAT CRYBABIES 177
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Gods View 987,334
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) 2 hr tom 7
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 687,269
Is it fine watching porn with family members?? (Dec '09) 5 hr Teresa 5
READ! Tuxedo Crew is OFFICIAL! They are the BEST (Jun '14) 12 hr Sufi 29
More from around the web