Comments
158,081 - 158,100 of 173,274 Comments Last updated 56 min ago

Since: Sep 10

Shanghai, China

#165556 Jul 28, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me school you bigot, you are the one that brought that term here. I've been posting here for a few years. Never once heard any poster other than you use it. Really don't care what a bigot like yourself says or thinks of me or really anthing, hope that makes it clear.
Show me the post, Christian liar.

Show me.

If I ever used the term, it was to call out your prejudice.

You are the one who is always pointing out the bad things black people do.

You are consistently shoeing your prejudice.

Watch. I will call you out on it.

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#165557 Jul 28, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Gold caps? Really? This is almost as bad as Catcher posting that people in here have a problem with the darkies. I give you way more credit because while I could not disagree more with most of your postings at least you don't go for the slurs. Usually. So I see we are still talking about this case. And yet not a word on the now known 13 men that gang raped a 13 year old girl in Texas. I won't lie. Stuff like this makes me question my own faith. Well take care.
Uhhhh ...

The only reason I mentioned gold caps is
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not saying he was an evil kid but he was a kid who was either crossing over the line from good kid to bad or a kid who was very close to it crossing that line. Playing with it. He had the gold caps on his teeth that were removable.
So ... who's reading from a script here?
lisw

Pleasanton, CA

#165558 Jul 28, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me school you bigot, you are the one that brought that term here. I've been posting here for a few years. Never once heard any poster other than you use it. Really don't care what a bigot like yourself says or thinks of me or really anthing, hope that makes it clear.
Yes Chris he used it first. I'm pretty sure that Catcher came from Peru. There is deep seated bigotry in Peru, where a black man or woman will never be more than a domestic worker at this time. Now either Catcher is part of that bigotry or maybe he actually came here to get away from it. But his use of "darkie" means he is affected by it.
Catcher, glad to hear your take on it.
lisw

Pleasanton, CA

#165559 Jul 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me the post, Christian liar.
Show me.
If I ever used the term, it was to call out your prejudice.
You are the one who is always pointing out the bad things black people do.
You are consistently shoeing your prejudice.
Watch. I will call you out on it.
Honey you can't remember the posters here let alone what you said. You've been called on many mistakes you've made and even when shown your mistake you will not recognize it so why bother. You are one mixed up kid.
(and it's showing not shoeing)

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

#165560 Jul 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>let's hear some more of that Bobin prejudice, too
???????

Perhaps you can provide examples?

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#165561 Jul 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me the post, Christian liar.
Show me.
If I ever used the term, it was to call out your prejudice.
You are the one who is always pointing out the bad things black people do.
You are consistently shoeing your prejudice.
Watch. I will call you out on it.
I'm pretty sure you used the term.

I'm pretty sure your use of the term was sarcastic (but you were using a three inch paint brush to touch up a quarter inch spot), and in no way a reflection of any deep seated views you hold.

Some posters may not have gotten the sarcasm at all; others apparently have chosen not to.

This is a dead end street blocked off by a rickety picket fence behind which ain't nothing but a Grand Canyon-deep abyss.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

#165562 Jul 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dude.
I know you aren't much for "political correctness," but for chrissakes, we don't call people "darkies" any more.
And yes, I do believe you carry racism within you.
I'm still in China (let's hear some more of that Bobin prejudice, too), but I'm on my way back to school you.
Cheers.
While you're in China, why not post some critical information about the bad things that the Chinese government is doing to the people, to us, or to the environment.
UidiotRaceMaKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#165564 Jul 28, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>All the US' fault eh Doc H?
You'd think those Brazilians would have simply refused to torture their own.
http://brazil.usaid.gov/
All nations does it, some are worst than others but our US gestapo is all over the place causing dissensions, wars,... making big mess worldwide and at home.And Us War mongers/neoCons are inciting growth of enemies worldwide because of our acidic Foreign policy and Us Manifest destiny... how is that benefit those our Americans and world people who want stability...
UidiotRaceMaKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#165565 Jul 28, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
While you're in China, why not post some critical information about the bad things that the Chinese government is doing to the people, to us, or to the environment.
Interjecting for Catcher! Our corrupted US corporatism had export Pollution world wide and wars worldwide, and our corrupted Corporatism even exported our Americans Jobs worldwide and even ruined the other nations agricultural lands and it can't be return as toxic lands damaged their economies , no wonder we see influx of illegal... because US immigration allow many war-torn refugees like Afghans, iraqis, mexicans etc because we ruined their Agricultural lands and economies ...as our US Economic and kinetic wars on the world is what driving world hatred for our US militaristic Imperialist interventionist global agendas had taking more from the world than give back, you our right wing Ameericans supporter of Coporatism had ruined US and world.. And, add insult to Injury and our polluting US industries left many US Toxic lands scattered at home and worldwide and our American taxpayers' have to pay the SuperFund cleanup Bill of toxic land US polluting predatory industries left behind , and our Dumb Americans and world people have to pay for Carbon credit Tax and even global tax for US global macroeconomic wars on the world and on US economy... than Is American Middle Class had become Pauper class because of you Right winger Americans ill supporting corruoted agendas
, whether knowingly or unknowingly. Want more grunt meathead?
No wonder Bill maher , an US political commenter ... is correct in his assessment pronounced most of us American are dumb, stupid ... know not thing about our own nations agendas nor about the world. Wake up stupid! you another one of many of our Dumb AssSheeeoples that had been taken to cleaners by our corrupted US leaders in Power...
UidiotRaceMaKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#165566 Jul 28, 2013
UDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>The T Case have not thing to do with Politics! DUH!
look the Demoncrats and Repukeliecans are corrupted bunch , kowtow to Greed and Money, if you can not see the political Chicanery , you another dumb assheoople! Wake up time Ms pornorider! BWBBABAbabAAAa
Strike money s/h/b Power!
UidiotRaceMaKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#165567 Jul 28, 2013
RogerThat wrote:
.
# 1 SOLUTION to USA's RACE PROBLEM ..
http://youtu.be/1tFxM_Vsg5g
.
Race wARS ALL OVER USA is NOT being reported by our Fuax medias for very good reason because of fear of dissensions...
UidiotRaceMaKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#165568 Jul 28, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Look what i found on another thread! WBHAHAHAAAA
Don From Canada t
Toronto, Canada Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
1 hr ago
Willie wrote:
I wonder why Evo Morales,Nicolas Maduro and othe Castros puppets make so much noise about Snowden, when Evo Morales has been refusing ,for thirteen months already,to grant the permit to leave the country to opposition Bolivian senator Pinto who has been under the Brazil Embassy at La Paz ,Bolivia protection ?
Commies are hipocrites and talk a lot of bullshit
Willie, I understand that anything except American Rhetoric, is unacceptable to your thought process. But, there is a whole world of intelligent, well-informed people, who get more than, Football, Baseball, Basketball Scores, and Nascar Winners' Names', as the main news topics of the day.
If you Americans' knew what your Government and its Nefarious Divisions were doing, in countries all over the world, there would be riots in your cities to stop the carnage and strife!
These dastardly deeds are done by 'The Military/Industrial Complex, a Lobby Group, which overpowers your elected government AND MAKES BIG MONEY, BY STARTING (what they call) WARS!
Who do you think are the main proponents of these Lobby Groups? IT IS THE OWNERS OF THE FACTORIES THAT PRODUCE THE GUNS, PLANES, BOMBS, BULLETS, DRONES and other 'Necessities of War'!
This is why you have such a HUGE Deficit. OVER 17-TRILLION (Yes that's trillion), dollars. The interest of which is over 100-BILLION dollars a month. The Debt was created by your MILITARY COMPLEX! These tax dollars could have been spent on improving the living conditions and life style of you, the people of the USA, but NO, it went into the pockets of people like, Cheney, Romsfeld, et al, because they own the factories that produce the war materials etc.
Wake Up Willie!
Wake up American Citizens'.
Let your polititions know that you are UPSET at this wanton waste of money - TO WHAT END?
ADD! In India Time reports that corrupted US intel controls Congress... there goes our US!
UidiotRaceMaKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#165569 Jul 28, 2013
Look what i found on topix!

Xtain evil fundies and right wing xtain coalition --- with US war monger agendas!
----------
G_O_D

“Paul is not God”

Since: Jul 11

40,516

Sydney, Australia Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#563784
1 hr ago

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)
Kill Witches (Exodus 22:17 NAB)
Kill Homosexuals (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)
Kill Fortunetellers (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)
Death for Hitting Dad (Exodus 21:15 NAB)
Death for Cursing Parents (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)(Leviticus 20:9 NLT)
Death for Adultery (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)
Death for Fornication (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)
Death to Followers of Other Religions (Exodus 22:19 NAB)
Kill Nonbelievers (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)
Kill False Prophets (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)
Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)
Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)
Kill Followers of Other Religions (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)(Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)
Death for Blasphemy (Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)
Kill False Prophets (Deuteronomy 13:1-5 NLT)(Deuteronomy 18:20-22 NLT)
Infidels and Gays Should Die (Romans 1:24-32 NLT)
Kill Anyone who Approaches the Tabernacle (Numbers 1:48-51 NLT)
Kill People for Working on the Sabbath (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)
Kill Brats (2 Kings 2:23-24 NAB)
God Kills the Curious (1Samuel 6:19-20 ASV)
Killed by a Lion (1 Kings 20:35-36 NLT)
Killing the Good Samaritan (2 Samuel 6:3-7 NAB)
Kill Sons of Sinners (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)
God Will Kill Children (Hosea 9:11-16 NLT)
Kill Men, Women, and Children (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)
God Kills all the First Born of Egypt (Exodus 12:29-30 NLT)

Such a friendly book

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

#165570 Jul 28, 2013
UidiotRaceMaKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Look what i found on topix!
Xtain evil fundies and right wing xtain coalition --- with US war monger agendas!
Nobody said it was friendly. It's a warning and time is almost up.

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

#165571 Jul 28, 2013
Pern's rant of the day:

Do we really have to look at crimes as hate crimes for them to be seen as truly evil?
These crimes were committed because of hate. Hatred of life, hatred of anything decent and good.
Why won't Jackson or Sharpton take a stand for all life instead of just black life?
Why did they jump so quickly into the Tawana Brawley and Trayvon's case and yet, not a peep from them regarding any black on white crimes?
They have created race tensions in America in order to pad their pockets.
They are the ones who reap the greatest financial rewards from keeping race relations "hot".
They are whores.

Why is Trayvon's death worthy of so much coverage and not these young people's?

Let's talk white on black crime or better yet...

Black on white.
Where are the hate crime charges?
Where are Sharpton and Jackson?Why did the government try to make Trayvon's a hate crime when it didn't do so with these that follow?

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/22742395/co...

and this article doesn't even go into the details that the young man's penis was cut off or that the young woman's breasts were also cut off.
http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2013/may/19/horr...

"A boy approached me and told me he wanted my money, and I told him I didn't have any money. And he said,'Give me your money or I'm going to kill you and I'm going to shoot your baby and kill your baby,' and I said,'I don't have any money,' and 'Don't kill my baby.'"
The boy tried to grab her purse and opened fire when she said tried to tell him she had no money, West said, with the shot grazing her head. She said the boy then shot her in the leg.
West continued, "And then, all of a sudden, he walked over and he shot my baby in the face."
http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/22/us/georgia-baby...

I am so angry at this race baiting. I am so tired of Sharpton and Jackson and the Black community ignoring the serious issues in their communities which spill out to encompass all of us. It is so much easier for them to race bait than it is for them to begin to fix the monumental problems in their families and culture. Until we all realize that the greatest problems exist within each of us with alcoholism, prescription and illegal drug addiction, no contest divorces, the glorification of sex without commitment, a gangsta culture glorified in rap music and movies, this nation is going to kill itself. Our entire culture is infected and we are living on borrowed time.

When we introduced hate crimes laws we created division in this country. All crimes against persons are hate crimes. No one commits murder without hate, no one steals without a certain amount of love of self that translates to hate of others. Does it matter if the victim is of a certain color or sexual orientation or religious affiliation to be branded as a hate crime?

Rant is now on pause.
UidiotRaceMaKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#165572 Jul 28, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody said it was friendly. It's a warning and time is almost up.
thanks for confirming this! Yea it up, you generations and after will suffer for what you right wingers supporters did to the US and world! BWHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHA
UidiotRaceMaKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#165573 Jul 28, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
Pern's rant of the day:
Do we really have to look at crimes as hate crimes for them to be seen as truly evil?
These crimes were committed because of hate. Hatred of life, hatred of anything decent and good.
Why won't Jackson or Sharpton take a stand for all life instead of just black life?
Why did they jump so quickly into the Tawana Brawley and Trayvon's case and yet, not a peep from them regarding any black on white crimes?
They have created race tensions in America in order to pad their pockets.
They are the ones who reap the greatest financial rewards from keeping race relations "hot".
They are whores.
Why is Trayvon's death worthy of so much coverage and not these young people's?
Let's talk white on black crime or better yet...
Black on white.
Where are the hate crime charges?
Where are Sharpton and Jackson?Why did the government try to make Trayvon's a hate crime when it didn't do so with these that follow?
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/22742395/co...
and this article doesn't even go into the details that the young man's penis was cut off or that the young woman's breasts were also cut off.
http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2013/may/19/horr...
"A boy approached me and told me he wanted my money, and I told him I didn't have any money. And he said,'Give me your money or I'm going to kill you and I'm going to shoot your baby and kill your baby,' and I said,'I don't have any money,' and 'Don't kill my baby.'"
The boy tried to grab her purse and opened fire when she said tried to tell him she had no money, West said, with the shot grazing her head. She said the boy then shot her in the leg.
West continued, "And then, all of a sudden, he walked over and he shot my baby in the face."
http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/22/us/georgia-baby...
I am so angry at this race baiting. I am so tired of Sharpton and Jackson and the Black community ignoring the serious issues in their communities which spill out to encompass all of us. It is so much easier for them to race bait than it is for them to begin to fix the monumental problems in their families and culture. Until we all realize that the greatest problems exist within each of us with alcoholism, prescription and illegal drug addiction, no contest divorces, the glorification of sex without commitment, a gangsta culture glorified in rap music
Emma Goldman, American feminist,

We Americans claim to be a peace-loving people. We hate bloodshed; we are opposed to violence. Yet we go into spasms of joy over the possibility of projecting dynamite bombs from flying machines upon helpless citizens.

John Stockwell, former CIA official (from his books, speeches...

'It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms.

Thomas della Peruta
'Our (US) children are not born to hate, they are raised to hate.

Toni Morrison

to June Jordon, professor of African-American Studies at the Univ. of Calif.- Berkeley

about how the 2000 presidential election was stolen from blacks in Florida


disenfranchisement
2000 presidential election was stolen from blacks in Florida

'It’s about race! Because what doesn’t change is the dispossessing and and disenfranchisement of black folks. That’s precisely what the Electoral College was invented to guarantee: To give power to smaller states that allowed no woman and nobody black to vote.

---
From George Jackson's prison letters, Soledad Brother, sent June 4, 1970 to Angela Davis
'
... Do you know (of course you do) the secret police (CIA, etc.) go to great lengths to murder and consequently silence every effective black person the moment he attempts to explain to the ghetto that our problems are historically and strategically tied to the problems of all colonial people.
UidiotRaceMaKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#165574 Jul 28, 2013
Justice Policy Institute

"The Punishing Decade," December 1999

The U.S., which has 5% of the world population, will have a quarter of its prisoners in the year 2000.
UidiotRaceMaKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#165575 Jul 28, 2013
General Douglas MacArthur the new Australian viceroy, in Melbourne Australia, April, 1942

Heroes, John Pilger, p16

'It is our race which causes us to have the same ideals and the same dreams of destiny.
UidiotRaceMaKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#165576 Jul 28, 2013
Romeo Dallaire, about the Rwanda genocide,
The General and the Genocide,Terry J. Allen,
Amnesty International (for World Human rights0 NOW magazine, p22
Africans don't count; Yugoslavians do. More people were killed, injured, internally displaced, and refugeed in 100 days in Rwanda than in the whole eight to nine years of the Yugoslavia campaign.

Why didn't the world react to scenes where women were held as shields so nobody could shoot back while the militia shot into the | crowd? Where... boys were drugged up and turned into child soldiers, slaughtering families?...Where girls and women were systematically raped before they were killed? Babies ripped out of their stomachs?...Why didn't the world come?

Because there was no self-interest (for the US0 ...No oil. They didn't come because some humans are considered] less human than others.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min timn17 732,720
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 20 min mike 599,826
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min onemale 257,849
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 25 min bmz 36,738
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 57 min Commander Bunny 8
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr Ruby88 53,187
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Oxbow 538,793
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr bacon hater 94,645
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••