courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#165543 Jul 27, 2013
uidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Beside the hoodies , a more serious topic tell me really How much you really know what really going around the world or even less you know about the US Empires agendas ?
Afraid to answer what the US is really doing around the world and at home /
i see you bunch of Bullies( who are our AMerican war mongers who even bully Americans for peace/human rights and even the world people) are at it again, you kind stand for Corrupted the greedy/Power - evil of society.
What the US is doing around the world?

Bullying for human rights.
UIDIOTRACE MAKEWORLDPEACE

United States

#165544 Jul 27, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>
What the US is doing around the world?
Bullying for human rights.
NOPE! Deception - US manifest Destiny ---US militaristic imperailism Agendas - greed and power - US ill momey hegeomonic agendas... need i say more missy war monger bully! BWHAHAHAHAAA
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#165545 Jul 27, 2013
UIDIOTRACE MAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>NOPE! Deception - US manifest Destiny ---US militaristic imperailism Agendas - greed and power - US ill momey hegeomonic agendas... need i say more missy war monger bully! BWHAHAHAHAAA
Yep

Bullying for human rights

yes indeedy...

That's a good one doc h

thanx
UIDIOTRACE MAKEWORLDPEACE

United States

#165546 Jul 27, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Yep
Bullying for human rights
yes indeedy...
That's a good one doc h
thanx
Lies! u have comprehension problem

not according to US amnesty International for world human rights(the below just one of many example of US violation of human rights around the world and at home.

describing the torture suffered by Brazilians at the hands of the military and the US-run Office of Public Safety (OPS) in the 1960s

Tortures range from simple but brutal blows from a truncheon to electric shocks. Often the torture is more refined: the end of a reed is placed in the anus of a naked man hanging suspended downwards on the pau de arara [parrot's perch] and a piece of cotton soaked in petrol is lit at the other end of the reed. Pregnant women have been forced to watch their husbands being tortured. Other wives have been hung naked beside their husbands and given electric shocks on the sexual parts of their body, while subjected to the worst kind of obscenities. Children have been tortured before their parents and vice versa. The length of sessions depends upon the resistance capacity of the victims and have sometimes continued for days at a time.

AnD

Richard Durbin, U.S. Senator
the United States needs to promote the development of democracy and human rights, not militaries that view their own citizen as the enemies

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#165547 Jul 27, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>My understanding of the autopsy results was that it was far longer than 24 hours. The measurements aren't as precise as alcohol, but they're getting better at reading them.
Of course, it may have been hidden in those removable gold caps. Yeah, that's the ticket.
Talk about a script.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#165548 Jul 27, 2013
Hello, folks. How are things at this end of the thread?

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#165549 Jul 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about a script.
What script is that, Chris?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#165550 Jul 27, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
'Bout the same........you expected something different?

Clearwater and Honolulu

#165551 Jul 28, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>What script is that, Chris?
Gold caps? Really? This is almost as bad as Catcher posting that people in here have a problem with the darkies. I give you way more credit because while I could not disagree more with most of your postings at least you don't go for the slurs. Usually. So I see we are still talking about this case. And yet not a word on the now known 13 men that gang raped a 13 year old girl in Texas. I won't lie. Stuff like this makes me question my own faith. Well take care.

Clearwater and Honolulu

#165552 Jul 28, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
Here Roberta. On another note wife and I went to a spring yesterday called Rainbow Springs. What a blast. To me the water was cold, 71 compared to the bath water of the gulf. But once you get over it fun. Crystal clear water, lots of wildlife to view. Rented a canoe and had a day. Take care.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#165553 Jul 28, 2013
UIDIOTRACE MAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Lies! u have comprehension problem
not according to US amnesty International for world human rights(the below just one of many example of US violation of human rights around the world and at home.
describing the torture suffered by Brazilians at the hands of the military and the US-run Office of Public Safety (OPS) in the 1960s
Tortures range from simple but brutal blows from a truncheon to electric shocks. Often the torture is more refined: the end of a reed is placed in the anus of a naked man hanging suspended downwards on the pau de arara [parrot's perch] and a piece of cotton soaked in petrol is lit at the other end of the reed. Pregnant women have been forced to watch their husbands being tortured. Other wives have been hung naked beside their husbands and given electric shocks on the sexual parts of their body, while subjected to the worst kind of obscenities. Children have been tortured before their parents and vice versa. The length of sessions depends upon the resistance capacity of the victims and have sometimes continued for days at a time.
AnD
Richard Durbin, U.S. Senator
the United States needs to promote the development of democracy and human rights, not militaries that view their own citizen as the enemies
All the US' fault eh Doc H?

You'd think those Brazilians would have simply refused to torture their own.

http://brazil.usaid.gov/

Since: Sep 10

Shanghai, China

#165554 Jul 28, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Gold caps? Really? This is almost as bad as Catcher posting that people in here have a problem with the darkies. I give you way more credit because while I could not disagree more with most of your postings at least you don't go for the slurs. Usually. So I see we are still talking about this case. And yet not a word on the now known 13 men that gang raped a 13 year old girl in Texas. I won't lie. Stuff like this makes me question my own faith. Well take care.
Hey dude.
I know you aren't much for "political correctness," but for chrissakes, we don't call people "darkies" any more.
And yes, I do believe you carry racism within you.
I'm still in China (let's hear some more of that Bobin prejudice, too), but I'm on my way back to school you.
Cheers.

Clearwater and Honolulu

#165555 Jul 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dude.
I know you aren't much for "political correctness," but for chrissakes, we don't call people "darkies" any more.
I'm still in China (let's hear some more of that Bobin prejudice, too), but I'm on my way back to school you.
Cheers.
Let me school you bigot, you are the one that brought that term here. I've been posting here for a few years. Never once heard any poster other than you use it. Really don't care what a bigot like yourself says or thinks of me or really anthing, hope that makes it clear.

Since: Sep 10

Shanghai, China

#165556 Jul 28, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me school you bigot, you are the one that brought that term here. I've been posting here for a few years. Never once heard any poster other than you use it. Really don't care what a bigot like yourself says or thinks of me or really anthing, hope that makes it clear.
Show me the post, Christian liar.

Show me.

If I ever used the term, it was to call out your prejudice.

You are the one who is always pointing out the bad things black people do.

You are consistently shoeing your prejudice.

Watch. I will call you out on it.

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

#165557 Jul 28, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhhh ...

The only reason I mentioned gold caps is
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not saying he was an evil kid but he was a kid who was either crossing over the line from good kid to bad or a kid who was very close to it crossing that line. Playing with it. He had the gold caps on his teeth that were removable.
So ... who's reading from a script here?
lisw

Pleasanton, CA

#165558 Jul 28, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Chris he used it first. I'm pretty sure that Catcher came from Peru. There is deep seated bigotry in Peru, where a black man or woman will never be more than a domestic worker at this time. Now either Catcher is part of that bigotry or maybe he actually came here to get away from it. But his use of "darkie" means he is affected by it.
Catcher, glad to hear your take on it.
lisw

Pleasanton, CA

#165559 Jul 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me.
Honey you can't remember the posters here let alone what you said. You've been called on many mistakes you've made and even when shown your mistake you will not recognize it so why bother. You are one mixed up kid.
(and it's showing not shoeing)

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

#165560 Jul 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>let's hear some more of that Bobin prejudice, too
???????

Perhaps you can provide examples?

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

#165561 Jul 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me.
I'm pretty sure you used the term.

I'm pretty sure your use of the term was sarcastic (but you were using a three inch paint brush to touch up a quarter inch spot), and in no way a reflection of any deep seated views you hold.

Some posters may not have gotten the sarcasm at all; others apparently have chosen not to.

This is a dead end street blocked off by a rickety picket fence behind which ain't nothing but a Grand Canyon-deep abyss.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

#165562 Jul 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dude.
Cheers.
While you're in China, why not post some critical information about the bad things that the Chinese government is doing to the people, to us, or to the environment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min atemcowboy 550,772
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min Commander Bunny 262,057
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 20 min Blk Thndr 602,758
Long Term Effects of Alcohol What it Really D... 29 min Commander Bunny 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 57 min River Tam 753,496
Homosexuality is wrong-- SIMPLE FACTS you dont ... (Sep '11) 1 hr toby_7 32
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,837
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr bacon hater 96,408

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE