|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know of anyone who is gleeful that Trayvon is dead. This is a horrible tragedy. Those who are glad for Zimmerman don't believe he is guilty of 1st degree murder or 2nd degree murder, or manslaughter and they don't believe it was racially motivated. He is guilty of making some bad decisions in following Trayvon. That's not a crime.
Trayvon reminds me of lots of kids who are not bad kids but they like living on the edge and participating in unlawful acts. His doing the things he did did not deserve death. He made a bad and life altering decision to physically confront a man who happened to be carrying a weapon.
Now, you do have the right to ask why George Zimmerman, with his background, was able to pass a background check and get a conceal carry permit. I also would like to know the answer to that. If he assaulted a police officer he should not have cleared a check.
So, why were the charges dropped? Is it because his dad is a judge? Those are valid questions.
I believe you are speaking for yourself, but I don't think you can make a blanket statement for everyone speaking out on the verdict.

Some people are gleeful. You can hear it (or read it) through their denials.

What they are gleeful about ...that's anybody's guess.
uIdiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know of anyone who is gleeful that Trayvon is dead. This is a horrible tragedy. Those who are glad for Zimmerman don't believe he is guilty of 1st degree murder or 2nd degree murder, or manslaughter and they don't believe it was racially motivated. He is guilty of making some bad decisions in following Trayvon. That's not a crime.
Trayvon reminds me of lots of kids who are not bad kids but they like living on the edge and participating in unlawful acts. His doing the things he did did not deserve death. He made a bad and life altering decision to physically confront a man who happened to be carrying a weapon.
Now, you do have the right to ask why George Zimmerman, with his background, was able to pass a background check and get a conceal carry permit. I also would like to know the answer to that. If he assaulted a police officer he should not have cleared a check.
So, why were the charges dropped? Is it because his dad is a judge? Those are valid questions.
But Z should had given a warning speech beforehand to T not to approach him otherwise he will get shot, did T make that attempt ?

As all block Watchers who want to carry guns should had gone through basic training on proper use of a gun for defense , and when to use it... correct me on this? And did Z, a block watcher have a Police ' Civilian Block watching badge and is T allow a gun carrying /conceal Permit from Police for being Block Watching? As the Local Police know his criminal prior record for petty violence on a police officer?
I like to know these questions and yours also? IS the DOJ and/or jurors an incompetent bunch and/or racism have to do with it and/or certain questions had not been relay or being asked?

Seems like a sloppy trial ... incompetent!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Trayvon Killer's Mum Issues Scathing Letter
Gladys Zimmerman says the US media has inaccurately portrayed her son and that the US justice system has "failed" her family.
10:46pm UK, Thursday 11 April 2013

George Zimmerman arrives in court earlier this year

Trayvon Martin was killed in February 2012
Email

By Sky News US Team

The mother of the man accused of murdering 17-year-old Trayvon Martin has issued a public letter rebuking the criminal justice system and accusing US media of portraying her son as a "monster".

Gladys Zimmerman's letter was published on Thursday - the one-year anniversary of the arrest of her son, George Zimmerman, in the shooting death of Trayvon.

The 762-word document does not mention Trayvon.

Titled "A Letter of Gratitude," the missive thanks the friends, relatives and members of the public who have supported George Zimmerman and his claim that he killed the Florida teenager lawfully in self-defence.

She condemns law enforcement for arresting her son "for a crime he didn't commit".

Mrs Zimmerman writes that the US criminal justice system "failed us as Americans, and as a consequence an innocent man was arrested for a crime he did not commit, solely to placate the masses".

Zimmerman was not arrested by local police immediately after Trayvon's February 26, 2012 death.

It was only after the US Department of Justice launched its own investigation of the incident that a special prosecutor filed second-degree marcher charges against him.

Mrs Zimmerman contends that in the wake of the shooting, the US media failed to accurately cover the story and only turned her son into a "mythological monster".

She writes: "The media, with the help of social media made it their prerogative to judge and sentence George before and after his arrest."

"Many have seen to it that he be judged by the public, the very public they were keen on misinforming," she adds.

George Zimmerman's trial is set to begin on June 10.

Martin's family claims Zimmerman targeted their 17-year-old unarmed son mainly because Martin was black.

http://news.sky.com/story/1077044/trayvon-kil...

Also there is picture of Z and T on this site.

IF LOOK AT PICTURE of Trayvon , teenager could not had harmed a fly, he don't even have muscular physique ...

If you look picture of Zimmerman seem like a bully , way larger than Trayvon... and with gun, don't need a gun to take Trayvon down...

i wonder?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

add! Might it be Trayvon dress like a hooded baggy gangster wanna-be that got him hurt? Hmmmm!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Imo i will say all Retail outlets/chains need to stop selling Hooded Gangster-rap clothings lines , no wonder our American society is in all this big mess today... u want to be cool but you pay the price. Ugly!
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

uIdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
add! Might it be Trayvon dress like a hooded baggy gangster wanna-be that got him hurt? Hmmmm!
How many hoodies are worn in Egypt?

Doc H

What are you really doing about human rights violations?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>As for treyvon, I don't give a rip whether he was a druggie or not. I only know he is dead, and some people are celebrating the fact that his killer got away with it.
I'm sure there are millions of people that are celebrating the fact that justice was both blind and fair for Mr. Zimmerman. They're celebrating that a man who was was forced to defend his life by killing his assailant was not wrongly convicted by the court, in spite of the press' constant race baiting and misinformation campaign.

Those millions are celebrating that justice prevailed, not that a young man was killed.

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Hate to cloud the issue with relevant facts, but in the abstract there is nothing illegal, unconstitutional, immoral, or fattening about the Federal government filing additional charges over an incident over which an accused as been acquitted in state courts. Double jeopardy doesn't apply across jurisdictional lines or for different charges (murder and depriving someone of their civil rights, for example).
I've been wrong before, but based on the evidence I think it's about as likely that federal charges will filed against Zimmerman as there is of John Boehner announcing he's leaving the Republicans for the Democrats.
I know that the feds can try him on different charges. What I was addressing was 'Retry', which implies that they might charge him with the same crimes he was tried on before.
Now I'm Really, Really done with this. I've explained the misinformation that the media put forth and I repeated here. I've conceded that i was wrong about the laws concerning zim's right to carry, and I've said Twice that I'm done with it. Now it's over for me.
Not aimed at you, Willie The whole thing has left a bad taste in my mouth. Five weeks until football season. Can't wait for opening kick-off.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>Not aimed at you, Willie The whole thing has left a bad taste in my mouth. Five weeks until football season. Can't wait for opening kick-off.
Now there is something we agree on... Go Niners!!!

BTW, you can be nasty to Willie, his Cardinals were downright mean to my Phillies.
uidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>How many hoodies are worn in Egypt?
Doc H
What are you really doing about human rights violations?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Beside the hoodies , a more serious topic tell me really How much you really know what really going around the world or even less you know about the US Empires agendas ?

Afraid to answer what the US is really doing around the world and at home /

i see you bunch of Bullies( who are our AMerican war mongers who even bully Americans for peace/human rights and even the world people) are at it again, you kind stand for Corrupted the greedy/Power - evil of society.
uidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Add not Doc H and you must be DOC W! BHAHHAHAHAA

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Now there is something we agree on... Go Niners!!!
BTW, you can be nasty to Willie, his Cardinals were downright mean to my Phillies.
All of Seattle's big pick-ups this past spring are falling apart. Harvin needs surgery on his hip, Bennett has a torn rotator cuff, and Avril has a foot problem. Mainstays Clemons is recovering from surgery and Irvin is suspended for the first four games. I think they'll be lucky to finish 8-8 this season.
As fior your Niners, well, everybody is gonna be gunning for them. Arizona has a new QB, dubious as that is, and the lambs are sticking with bradford.
The good news? dallas still has romo.
he he he.
What a tiresome team. seems like the pundits spend half the season making excuses for that bottom-dwelling bunch of,.., cowboys.
UIDIOTRACE MAKEWORLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure there are millions of people that are celebrating the fact that justice was both blind and fair for Mr. Zimmerman. They're celebrating that a man who was was forced to defend his life by killing his assailant was not wrongly convicted by the court, in spite of the press' constant race baiting and misinformation campaign.
Those millions are celebrating that justice prevailed, not that a young man was killed.
Why you our grunts love to kill or love word "kill: Because you born without a heart, soul less , Empathy less... You don't need to Kill but shot in foot will be better, at least person will be still alive today. ironic! Our America has become a Society of low lifes... moronic!
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

uidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Beside the hoodies , a more serious topic tell me really How much you really know what really going around the world or even less you know about the US Empires agendas ?
Afraid to answer what the US is really doing around the world and at home /
i see you bunch of Bullies( who are our AMerican war mongers who even bully Americans for peace/human rights and even the world people) are at it again, you kind stand for Corrupted the greedy/Power - evil of society.
What the US is doing around the world?

Bullying for human rights.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What the US is doing around the world?
Bullying for human rights.
NOPE! Deception - US manifest Destiny ---US militaristic imperailism Agendas - greed and power - US ill momey hegeomonic agendas... need i say more missy war monger bully! BWHAHAHAHAAA
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

UIDIOTRACE MAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>NOPE! Deception - US manifest Destiny ---US militaristic imperailism Agendas - greed and power - US ill momey hegeomonic agendas... need i say more missy war monger bully! BWHAHAHAHAAA
Yep

Bullying for human rights

yes indeedy...

That's a good one doc h

thanx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Yep
Bullying for human rights
yes indeedy...
That's a good one doc h
thanx
Lies! u have comprehension problem

not according to US amnesty International for world human rights(the below just one of many example of US violation of human rights around the world and at home.

describing the torture suffered by Brazilians at the hands of the military and the US-run Office of Public Safety (OPS) in the 1960s

Tortures range from simple but brutal blows from a truncheon to electric shocks. Often the torture is more refined: the end of a reed is placed in the anus of a naked man hanging suspended downwards on the pau de arara [parrot's perch] and a piece of cotton soaked in petrol is lit at the other end of the reed. Pregnant women have been forced to watch their husbands being tortured. Other wives have been hung naked beside their husbands and given electric shocks on the sexual parts of their body, while subjected to the worst kind of obscenities. Children have been tortured before their parents and vice versa. The length of sessions depends upon the resistance capacity of the victims and have sometimes continued for days at a time.

AnD

Richard Durbin, U.S. Senator
the United States needs to promote the development of democracy and human rights, not militaries that view their own citizen as the enemies

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>My understanding of the autopsy results was that it was far longer than 24 hours. The measurements aren't as precise as alcohol, but they're getting better at reading them.
Of course, it may have been hidden in those removable gold caps. Yeah, that's the ticket.
Talk about a script.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Hello, folks. How are things at this end of the thread?

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about a script.
What script is that, Chris?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 158,061 - 158,080 of172,212
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

550 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Al Garcia 719,999
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 min Perera 4,473
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min waaasssuuup 532,320
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min Hidingfromyou 93,654
Watkins Home Based Business Opportunity 8 min Terry Forrest 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min WasteWater 256,367
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 15 min danetoo 114,949
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••