Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama had a city it would look like Detroit. Btw, does he want riots? Still shooting off his mouth after justice has been served.
Lord knows what gem will pass his lips when next he comments on "St Trayvon" the patron saint of black failure.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Lord knows what gem will pass his lips when next he comments on "St Trayvon" the patron saint of black failure.
I have no wish to see the 60s relived here. A few days ago at an intersection on my way to work two guys got into it. One was in a pickup (white guy) one was in a Honda (black guy) They are yelling at each other and one almost got out of the car. This is at 5 a.m. mind you. Yea, we have a real winner in D.C. that's doing all he can to stir that pot.

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Damon Wayans gave up his career because of racism. Too bad, really. He was the funny one. Keenan has done some fine work, but the two younger brothers, marlon and the other one are poor replacements for Damon.
Damon wasn't specific about what was going on, probably didn't want to get sued, but quit the game back in 1990 or so. You might be able to find his last concert on youtube. he was wearing a yellow shirt, green pants and a red floppy hat. His early work included the gay guy in the hotel lobby in 'Beverly Hills Cop', and the guy with the stuffed bunny in 'Colors'.

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
Damon Wayans gave up his career because of racism. Too bad, really. He was the funny one. Keenan has done some fine work, but the two younger brothers, marlon and the other one are poor replacements for Damon.
Damon wasn't specific about what was going on, probably didn't want to get sued, but quit the game back in 1990 or so. You might be able to find his last concert on youtube. he was wearing a yellow shirt, green pants and a red floppy hat. His early work included the gay guy in the hotel lobby in 'Beverly Hills Cop', and the guy with the stuffed bunny in 'Colors'.
Ha. That was back when funny was funny. I loved many old movies with people that came out of snl. Somewhere along the way it seems to me comedy became a gross out fest. Ever see My Stepmother is an Alien? Busted a gut first time I saw it.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha. That was back when funny was funny. I loved many old movies with people that came out of snl. Somewhere along the way it seems to me comedy became a gross out fest. Ever see My Stepmother is an Alien? Busted a gut first time I saw it.
All I remember from that movie is Kim Basinger fishing eggs out of boiling water - but the little girl grew up and went to band camp....

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>All I remember from that movie is Kim Basinger fishing eggs out of boiling water - but the little girl grew up and went to band camp....
Yes. I know the joke without even seeing the movie. I blame Jim Carry. I like some of his early stuff but to me comedy was never meant to be a big box office smash. When they chase that its just too much in your face for me. Or perhaps this is what getting old is? Just miss the slapstick. Sure its silly but still love Airplane. Thinking about hooking up this player via amazon so I can see some of these pics you won't find in redbox. I think I can plug my computer into the tv.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I know the joke without even seeing the movie. I blame Jim Carry. I like some of his early stuff but to me comedy was never meant to be a big box office smash. When they chase that its just too much in your face for me. Or perhaps this is what getting old is? Just miss the slapstick. Sure its silly but still love Airplane. Thinking about hooking up this player via amazon so I can see some of these pics you won't find in redbox. I think I can plug my computer into the tv.
'Airplane' was a rib-tickler for sure.

Do you have a VGA or HDMI cord? I love this new technology - my computer screen is my 19 inch flatscreen tv, which my loving hubby bought for me, when my darling son (accidently) kicked my computer out of the van last Thanksgiving, and cracked the screen. Works great now.

:)

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>'Airplane' was a rib-tickler for sure.
Do you have a VGA or HDMI cord? I love this new technology - my computer screen is my 19 inch flatscreen tv, which my loving hubby bought for me, when my darling son (accidently) kicked my computer out of the van last Thanksgiving, and cracked the screen. Works great now.
:)
I guess I'll have to research it. I know the sat box is hooked up with hdmi. And on the back of the tv is an input that says pc or computer. Need to call my nephew, he is into all the new tech. Latter gator.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

King obama's administration and his liberal Senate cannot accept defeat... even when the U.S. Supreme Court has already ruled that this action is unconstitutional in obamacare!

Senate Immigration Bill Contains $20 Billion Medicaid Mandate

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

When your administration is involved in as many scandals as obama's is, you'll resort to doing anything to divert attention from them, even if it's not good for the country you swore to protect.

Obama says it's about race

http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/obama-says-its-abo...

The topic he chose to insert himself into had absolutely nothing to do with race, as stated by every group that investigated it, and there were several. Let's see how many people that barry's race-baiting tactics manages to get killed. obama is simply another Al Sharpton, but with a bigger podium, and the power of the DOJ.

If he really cared about people that his son would have looked like, he'd be working on improving the economy and jobs, not trying to start race riots. The truth is, he doesn't give a damn about Treyvon, but it does take peoples attention away from all of his administration's scandals... especially his "low information" supporters.

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

BobinTX wrote:
When your administration is involved in as many scandals as obama's is, you'll resort to doing anything to divert attention from them, even if it's not good for the country you swore to protect.
Obama says it's about race
http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/obama-says-its-abo...
The topic he chose to insert himself into had absolutely nothing to do with race, as stated by every group that investigated it, and there were several. Let's see how many people that barry's race-baiting tactics manages to get killed. obama is simply another Al Sharpton, but with a bigger podium, and the power of the DOJ.
If he really cared about people that his son would have looked like, he'd be working on improving the economy and jobs, not trying to start race riots. The truth is, he doesn't give a damn about Treyvon, but it does take peoples attention away from all of his administration's scandals... especially his "low information" supporters.
Could not agree more. My hope is nobody gets killed. In "mellow" Cali already some businesses have been trashed and huge messes made. Hate to go back to Beck but when it fits it fits. This is crystal clear, its called Cloward Piven. It has nothing to do with race, not a word is said about the countless murders everyday in this nation when its black on black. In fact some of the ows are now involved as they see this Treyvon/ Zimmerman as a means to an end.

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Anyone hear of Joshua Chellew? I wonder why?
Nbc must have missed this one.

Four Black Teens accused of beating white man to death in Georgia.

http://www.narbosa.com/2013/07/four-black-gan...

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama had a city it would look like Detroit. Btw, does he want riots? Still shooting off his mouth after justice has been served.
He needs those riots to appear because the IRS thing is getting very close to the top. It has now implicated one of Obama's appointees, the office of the chief counsel of the IRS. How much higher will it go?
Come on smoke screen, we need a diversion....SQUIRREL!

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
The new dvd players are enabled to connect to Netflix Streaming and Amazon Prime.
Here are some other ways:
http://news.consumerreports.org/electronics/2...

http://www.roku.com/roku-products

Then there is apple TV if you use apple products.We are still exploring the options available after getting rid of cable. Right now, our blue ray player allows us to connect to the internet so we can stream Amazon Prime right through it.
Play Stations and XBoxes do the same.

Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Chris Clearwater wrote:
I did hear about this but it was going through my news feed on Facebook. I haven't seen it on the tv news.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Chris Clearwater wrote:
In the obama administration, there is no such thing as civil rights violations if the victims are white people. Did you forget about the New Black Panthers that were intimidating white voters in Philadelphia? Eric Holder didn't get in power in time to impact the guilty finding, but he was in time to reduce the penalties so that they became meaningless.

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
The new dvd players are enabled to connect to Netflix Streaming and Amazon Prime.
Here are some other ways:
http://news.consumerreports.org/electronics/2...
http://www.roku.com/roku-products
Then there is apple TV if you use apple products.We are still exploring the options available after getting rid of cable. Right now, our blue ray player allows us to connect to the internet so we can stream Amazon Prime right through it.
Play Stations and XBoxes do the same.
Thanks for this info. Its just not a good fit for me to put the computer next to the tv.

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
I did hear about this but it was going through my news feed on Facebook. I haven't seen it on the tv news.
Nor did I. Rush did speak of it. And they wonder why more and more say the news means little anymore. I'll bet it pisses many off they don't have the power they once did.

Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Chris Clearwater wrote:
Did the President call the mother or family of this little baby who was shot in the head while sitting in his stroller? Did he give a news briefing? Were their race riots promoted in his name?
http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/22/us/georgia-baby...

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
In the obama administration, there is no such thing as civil rights violations if the victims are white people. Did you forget about the New Black Panthers that were intimidating white voters in Philadelphia? Eric Holder didn't get in power in time to impact the guilty finding, but he was in time to reduce the penalties so that they became meaningless.
True. Justice isn't blind right now, is she?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 157,861 - 157,880 of172,192
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

414 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min nanoanomaly 719,832
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min WasteWater 93,647
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Richardfs 223,975
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min USA Born 532,240
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 13 min Vinod S 4,444
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 17 min RiccardoFire 36,489
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 23 min Hasbharat Trolls Fixers 114,932
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 27 min WasteWater 256,338
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••