Bush is a hero

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#165411 Jul 24, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Occasionally, I screw up, especially if it's a short post stuck between yours amd mine. I didn't realize it was his, until I'd already read it... but I'm glad I did. One can know a person by his friends.
If you had looked at obama's associates, you would have realized how dumb it was voting for barry. However, I'll put you in the intelligent "low information" class... you purposely work to stay ignorant about obama and his administration.
<quoted text>
Nobody is ever found "innocent" in a jury trial, I would think you have learned that by now.
<quoted text>
Trayvon was a drug using punk thief. Trayvon's parent(s) should have taught him that nothing good comes from violence, drugs or theft. He ambushed and assaulted the wrong "gay crazy ass cracka", it cost him his life.
You obviously never read my links, or Pernrider's, about Travon... oh well, stay ignorant.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T2LK4SO...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T2LK4SO...
I'm trying to set you free from that ignorance. Take off the blinders.
Look, bobin, I think you've gotten all the revenge available for those times I compared you to WIR.

Give it a rest, okay?

Just so you know, I did check out one link (Eagle Rising) because I'd never heard of the site. I will not waste my time with Rush Limbaugh, Conservative Byte, World Net Daily, Newsmax, or or the laughably named American Thinker.

All use of those sites does is confirm my anti-Sharpton observation.

As to the rest ... I don't see a whole lot of difference in the accuracy of your description of the events in the street that night and one that has Zimmerman hiding his klan robe in the bushes before killing Travon.

So, anti-Al ... preach it loud. Keep working the exact same angle (from the other side, of course) that the Sharpton crowd is working.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#165412 Jul 24, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
bobin implied that it was OK for zim to kill martin because he Might break into a house. Not even zim's house, just a house. What's next, bobin? Shoot people for jaywalking?
Now a kid can't buy candy without being accused of being a junkie? So what if treyvon had Skittles? Maybe, Just Maybe he was a Marshawn Lynch fan. Did you think of That dipstick? Lynch is a Pro Footbvall player, and he Loves Skittles and soda pop. He's famous for snacking on Skittles during a game, and is often pelted with the candy after scoring touchdowns.
Nah. That can't be it because Treyvon Must be demonized at all cost. Otherwise the agenda doesn't sell properly, right?
Dumbass.
You and I don't agree often, but on this one we do.

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#165413 Jul 24, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>You and I don't agree often, but on this one we do.
Yeah. They've done everything they could to smear the Dead kid, short of saying that Treyvon was turning into a werewolf and zim shot him with a silver bullet.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#165414 Jul 24, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Look, bobin, I think you've gotten all the revenge available for those times I compared you to WIR.
Give it a rest, okay?
Just so you know, I did check out one link (Eagle Rising) because I'd never heard of the site. I will not waste my time with Rush Limbaugh, Conservative Byte, World Net Daily, Newsmax, or or the laughably named American Thinker.
All use of those sites does is confirm my anti-Sharpton observation.
As to the rest ... I don't see a whole lot of difference in the accuracy of your description of the events in the street that night and one that has Zimmerman hiding his klan robe in the bushes before killing Travon.
So, anti-Al ... preach it loud. Keep working the exact same angle (from the other side, of course) that the Sharpton crowd is working.
My version came out in court testimony, Al's version came out of his azz.

http://townhall.com/political-cartoons/2013/0...

Location hidden

#165415 Jul 24, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Just so you know, I did check out one link (Eagle Rising) because I'd never heard of the site. I will not waste my time with Rush Limbaugh, Conservative Byte, World Net Daily, Newsmax, or or the laughably named American Thinker.
As I said, willfully ignorant.

Location hidden

#165416 Jul 24, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>You and I don't agree often, but on this one we do.
Wow, you really think I said that George Zimmerman shot Trayvon the punk to keep him from breaking into a home that wasn't his own?

Do you also believe Jesse Jackson's Rainbow Push group when they stated Trayvon Martin was shot in the back of the head, execution style? Kippy probably believes it. It's about the only BS statement that he hasn't presented to us as "fact", yet.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#165418 Jul 24, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you really think I said that George Zimmerman shot Trayvon the punk to keep him from breaking into a home that wasn't his own?
Do you also believe Jesse Jackson's Rainbow Push group when they stated Trayvon Martin was shot in the back of the head, execution style? Kippy probably believes it. It's about the only BS statement that he hasn't presented to us as "fact", yet.
What do you want me to say, bobin?

I don't think your version of events is any more accurate than what you allege Jackson's group claimed. I don't care what kind of nonsense you drag up from a teenager's tweets, Facebook page.

Now, you can insult me all you want because I don't agree with you, but the fact remains that I think you are every bit as agenda driven as any black or liberal group you can name.

Go ahead and get louder, bobin. It's all you got.

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#165419 Jul 24, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>What do you want me to say, bobin?
I don't think your version of events is any more accurate than what you allege Jackson's group claimed. I don't care what kind of nonsense you drag up from a teenager's tweets, Facebook page.
Now, you can insult me all you want because I don't agree with you, but the fact remains that I think you are every bit as agenda driven as any black or liberal group you can name.
Ever wonder why it's so easy to piss off these self-righteous types? Bobin is too easy, though. I'm gonna leave him alone for awhile. At least until something more interesting comes along. Might be a whole day or two.

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

#165420 Jul 24, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>What do you want me to say, bobin?
When was the last time you spent time with a high school kid who's been in and out of trouble with the law, thinks rappers have it all right, glorifies drugs, sex, and violence?

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#165421 Jul 24, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever wonder why it's so easy to piss off these self-righteous types? Bobin is too easy, though. I'm gonna leave him alone for awhile. At least until something more interesting comes along. Might be a whole day or two.
My take is different. Its sad all the way around but the "fact" that we are talking about this well over a year latter speaks volumes. Few seem to care about the half dozen that were killed LAST weekend in Chicagoland. Nor any other big city in the nation. Imo its the same reason Obama waited for Sandy Hook to rant about guns. This is about money and power, that's all.

Since: May 13

Corsica

#165422 Jul 24, 2013
Great thread lol &#9829;

Clearwater, FL

#165423 Jul 24, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
When was the last time you spent time with a high school kid who's been in and out of trouble with the law, thinks rappers have it all right, glorifies drugs, sex, and violence?
Obama gave a speech today. You will be happy to know now he wants to get more attention on the economy. In his own words everything else our just "phony scandals" Never mind that when the news first broke on the irs he pretended to be outraged and promised to get to the bottom of things. This guy lies so much I don't he even knows or cares anymore.

Colorado

#165424 Jul 24, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Obama gave a speech today. You will be happy to know now he wants to get more attention on the economy. In his own words everything else our just "phony scandals" Never mind that when the news first broke on the irs he pretended to be outraged and promised to get to the bottom of things. This guy lies so much I don't he even knows or cares anymore.
I thought he gave a speech in his first term that the economy was his number one priority. He must have forgotten that.
Now it comes out that he and his family cost the tax payers 1.4 billion...with a "b" last year! It must be good to be king. I also remember when he announced something about a tax break giving people enough change in their pockets to buy a cupcake. Man did I see our President in a Marie Antoinette wig shouting "let them eat cake."
He is really living up to that image.

http://now.msn.com/president-obamas-family-co...

Colorado

#165425 Jul 24, 2013
Gosh, President Cupcake. I am so glad he takes our economy so seriously.

Location hidden

#165426 Jul 24, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
I think hear Willie putting his blinders back on, he's heading back into his "safe place".

As for Kippy, he's just getting his information from idiots, and then trying to pass it off as factual to us.

Clearwater, FL

#165427 Jul 24, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
Gosh, President Cupcake. I am so glad he takes our economy so seriously.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NdFBJ2-rJO4XX
Once it crashes and burns the story is already written that the evil tea party is to blame. See this?

CBS News poll finds more Americans than ever want Obamacare repealed

http://www.ktva.com/home/outbound-xml-feeds/C...

Location hidden

#165428 Jul 24, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought he gave a speech in his first term that the economy was his number one priority. He must have forgotten that.
Now it comes out that he and his family cost the tax payers 1.4 billion...with a "b" last year! It must be good to be king. I also remember when he announced something about a tax break giving people enough change in their pockets to buy a cupcake. Man did I see our President in a Marie Antoinette wig shouting "let them eat cake."
He is really living up to that image.
http://now.msn.com/president-obamas-family-co...
England's Royal family gets by on $58 MILLION a year. Whereas, our royal family, consisting of only two people, needs $1.4 BILLION to scrape by for a year. Hmmmmm.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#165429 Jul 24, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have a little problem with reading comprehension. Zimmerman followed Travon because he wanted the police to catch the suspicious acting person. He shot Travon when he was ambushed and assaulted by him, and only to save his life. Got the difference?
How in the world is walking on the street is wrong. Zimmerman say that Travon acting suspiciously was he walking to fast for Zimmerman? No Zimmerman saw that Travon was was black and jump to the idea he must be doing something wrong.

It was Zimmerman who started the event that Lead to Travon being killed.

I watch the trial and i came to the conclusion that Zimmerman wsa quilty of 2nd degree murder.

Zimmerman should be sitting in a jail cell getting to meet his new cell mate BUBBA

Location hidden

#165430 Jul 24, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Obama gave a speech today. You will be happy to know now he wants to get more attention on the economy. In his own words everything else our just "phony scandals" Never mind that when the news first broke on the irs he pretended to be outraged and promised to get to the bottom of things. This guy lies so much I don't he even knows or cares anymore.
WARNING: Put on your "obama blinders" Willie.

I think it's curious that the IRS scandal, that the administration stated was just a couple of rogue folks in Cincinnati, where the directives on handling conservative groups have now been traced to the White House, and one of the two Obama appointees to the IRS. An appointee that met with pResident Obama just two days before the directives went out. Hmmmmm.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#165431 Jul 24, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
I spent as much time with Travon Martin as you have, Pern, and that's all that matters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any gay / bi guys wanna sext (Apr '12) 2 min Jackie 20
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min NotSoDivineMsM 72,974
Bj 21 min Jackie 1
Anybody wanna be dirty on FaceTime? (Feb '12) 37 min Avery 29
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 59 min Gabriel 995,177
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Johnny 447,505
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 699,664