“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

#165321 Jul 20, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
Anyone hear of Joshua Chellew? I wonder why?
Nbc must have missed this one.
Four Black Teens accused of beating white man to death in Georgia.
http://www.narbosa.com/2013/07/four-black-gan...
I did hear about this but it was going through my news feed on Facebook. I haven't seen it on the tv news.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#165322 Jul 20, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
In the obama administration, there is no such thing as civil rights violations if the victims are white people. Did you forget about the New Black Panthers that were intimidating white voters in Philadelphia? Eric Holder didn't get in power in time to impact the guilty finding, but he was in time to reduce the penalties so that they became meaningless.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#165323 Jul 20, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
The new dvd players are enabled to connect to Netflix Streaming and Amazon Prime.
Here are some other ways:
http://news.consumerreports.org/electronics/2...
http://www.roku.com/roku-products
Then there is apple TV if you use apple products.We are still exploring the options available after getting rid of cable. Right now, our blue ray player allows us to connect to the internet so we can stream Amazon Prime right through it.
Play Stations and XBoxes do the same.
Thanks for this info. Its just not a good fit for me to put the computer next to the tv.

Clearwater and Honolulu

#165324 Jul 20, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
I did hear about this but it was going through my news feed on Facebook. I haven't seen it on the tv news.
Nor did I. Rush did speak of it. And they wonder why more and more say the news means little anymore. I'll bet it pisses many off they don't have the power they once did.

Colorado

#165325 Jul 20, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
Did the President call the mother or family of this little baby who was shot in the head while sitting in his stroller? Did he give a news briefing? Were their race riots promoted in his name?
http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/22/us/georgia-baby...

Clearwater and Honolulu

#165326 Jul 20, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
In the obama administration, there is no such thing as civil rights violations if the victims are white people. Did you forget about the New Black Panthers that were intimidating white voters in Philadelphia? Eric Holder didn't get in power in time to impact the guilty finding, but he was in time to reduce the penalties so that they became meaningless.
True. Justice isn't blind right now, is she?

Colorado

#165327 Jul 20, 2013
Geez, I need to edit before I push the send button!

Location hidden

#165328 Jul 20, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
Looks like an excellent case for Holder's DOJ to bring a case for civil rights violations against Joshua Chellew. Witnesses stated that Chellew actually hit some of the black men putting the whupazz on him in an attempt to save his life. How dare he raise his hands in self-defense!

After all, if obama had had a son, he could have looked like any one of the four.

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#165329 Jul 20, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha. That was back when funny was funny. I loved many old movies with people that came out of snl. Somewhere along the way it seems to me comedy became a gross out fest. Ever see My Stepmother is an Alien? Busted a gut first time I saw it.
Yeah. a lot of 'comedies' are strenuous. They either don't know what funny is, or they 'reach' too far and the strain on the players shows. But what can you expect when crap like 'two and a half men' is on tv for ten years?

Clearwater and Honolulu

#165330 Jul 20, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the President call the mother or family of this little baby who was shot in the head while sitting in his stroller? Did he give a news briefing? Were their race riots promoted in his name?
No words for this evil.

Clearwater and Honolulu

#165331 Jul 20, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
He needs those riots to appear because the IRS thing is getting very close to the top. It has now implicated one of Obama's appointees, the office of the chief counsel of the IRS. How much higher will it go?
Come on smoke screen, we need a diversion....SQUIRREL!
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
Wow. Where is Willie? I think he posted if proof of this (what you just posted) came to light he would call for an impeachment. Going on memory here so forgive me if I'm wrong. Anyway Obama is untouchable. Too many Catchers that are still so proud of this admin. None so blind as those that will not see.

“Take It To The Limit”

Location hidden

#165332 Jul 20, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I know the joke without even seeing the movie. I blame Jim Carry. I like some of his early stuff but to me comedy was never meant to be a big box office smash. When they chase that its just too much in your face for me. Or perhaps this is what getting old is? Just miss the slapstick. Sure its silly but still love Airplane. Thinking about hooking up this player via amazon so I can see some of these pics you won't find in redbox. I think I can plug my computer into the tv.
I think adam sandlers early works are more to blame than Jim. and all the 'jackass' movies. Ever see 'Idiocracy'? The movie showed how stupid americans got in the year 2025, or something. Made by the cohen brothers, it was more or less a gross out movie, but the 'humor' kinda mirrored what was becoming the trend, back then, that is.
Even Robin Williams fell into the gross out BS with 'RV'. now That was a stupid flick.
Clearwater

Dunedin, FL

#165334 Jul 20, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
I think adam sandlers early works are more to blame than Jim. and all the 'jackass' movies. Ever see 'Idiocracy'? The movie showed how stupid americans got in the year 2025, or something. Made by the cohen brothers, it was more or less a gross out movie, but the 'humor' kinda mirrored what was becoming the trend, back then, that is.
Even Robin Williams fell into the gross out BS with 'RV'. now That was a stupid flick.
Yep. That's why I quit watching comedies. Having some computer problem here. Latter.

“Take It To The Limit”

Location hidden

#165337 Jul 20, 2013
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. That's why I quit watching comedies. Having some computer problem here. Latter.
I haven't given up yet. But the fact is that even mild humor in dramatic movies hit the mark better than most comedies lately.
In the movie 'Jack Reacher' one scene, a guy tells Reacher 'that's our sister.' and reacher says,'Yeah? She a good kisser?' Mild, but funny. Later in the movie, Reacher fights three guys in a house, and it's almost slapstick. I think I enjoyed those two bits better than I did the last comedy I saw.

Since: Sep 10

Hong Kong

#165338 Jul 21, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Where is Willie? I think he posted if proof of this (what you just posted) came to light he would call for an impeachment. Going on memory here so forgive me if I'm wrong. Anyway Obama is untouchable. Too many Catchers that are still so proud of this admin. None so blind as those that will not see.
Thanks for thinking of me.

And hi to you and your fellow racists from China.

Catch you later.

Gotta go to the Bund.

Location hidden

#165339 Jul 21, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
I just noticed... if obama had had a son, he might have looked like 17 year old De'Marquise Elkins, the baby shooter.

Clearwater and Honolulu

#165340 Jul 21, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't given up yet. But the fact is that even mild humor in dramatic movies hit the mark better than most comedies lately.
In the movie 'Jack Reacher' one scene, a guy tells Reacher 'that's our sister.' and reacher says,'Yeah? She a good kisser?' Mild, but funny. Later in the movie, Reacher fights three guys in a house, and it's almost slapstick. I think I enjoyed those two bits better than I did the last comedy I saw.
Ha. I'll look for that on demand.

Clearwater and Honolulu

#165341 Jul 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for thinking of me.
And hi to you and your fellow racists from China.
Catch you later.
Gotta go to the Bund.
Mirror? You and the other bigots are why I'm not posting in the Jesus forum. Piss off coward.

Clearwater and Honolulu

#165342 Jul 21, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I just noticed... if obama had had a son, he might have looked like 17 year old De'Marquise Elkins, the baby shooter.
Yep. But if anyone takes the tone of the dear leader and runs with it you are a racist. I'm thankful things are as quiet as they are with this joke of a President that long ago pissed on the very oath he took in Jan 2009.

Since: Sep 10

Hong Kong

#165343 Jul 21, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Mirror? You and the other bigots are why I'm not posting in the Jesus forum. Piss off coward.
I didn't notice.

Sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min Here For Now 603,715
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min KayMarie 555,157
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min River Tam 765,383
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Dr_Zorderz 263,674
What's up with chad bennett? 24 min SweetNSassy86 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 46 min Yumpin Yimminy 119,288
Darren Wilson's life in Ferguson is OVER 53 min truthseeker7 14
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr BottomNow 1,191

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE