Bush is a hero

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#165380 Jul 23, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's more regarding Obama IRS appointee and his meetings in the White House.
http://www.caintv.com/daily-caller-irs-offici...
Thank God someone is paying attention. Thanks for this.

Clearwater, FL

#165381 Jul 23, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. That kind of reporting might jam up the vote to give these losers the whole country.
Back in 2005, or so, I read a story about a woman in texas. She lived in a quiet neighborhood, and about a dozen mexicans moved into an abandoned house near her. They watched her come and go for some time, then one day they (the strory didn't say how many of them actually intruded her home) kicked in her door, dragged her kicking and screaming back to their abandoned house, and raped her for hours on end. The 'good' neighbors? They stayed out of it until the woman stopped screaming, and finally called the police when they figured she was dead.
While the police were cuffing them, the mexicans were laughing and sharing jokles about how good the woman was in bed. Yeah, they went to jail, but it was probably an upgrade from the abandoned house.
I don't know how involved I might have gotten in that situation. After all, I am crippled these days and have been for twenty years, But I would have at least called the police once the attack started.
Not sure, but I probably would have walked into that house. I'm stupid like that. Of the eighty fights I got into as a young man, most of them were stepping in when someone was being picked on. Nobody remembers that, though. All these years later, they don't remember me saving someone from an unwarranted beating. I just have this nasty reputation as a cruel dude.
Never could mind my own business.
If that 13 year old girl was my girl I would take a flame thrower to those cowards and burn them alive. God has a nice place in hell for everyone, anyone that would do this.

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#165382 Jul 23, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, I wouldn't say I'm a fan of his. I just see this case as a very sad example of where this nation is today. Well over a year from this, the parents of Martin are making money off him and not a word of the countless people killed since this case. Btw were you in Sanford that night? Like it or not justice was served here as it was with OJ. That is the system. If not lets scrap it and have mob rule like other parts of the world. And we can be just as much of a banana republic as well.
Sorry Chris. Justice was not served. The system worked, nothing more. Imperfect as it is, it's still the best on the planet. So assholes like zimmerman get off now and then, but on the whole...
As for zim 'saving' those folks, they were not in imminent danger. Besides, the whole thing felt staged. Ever see that old movie,'Hero At Large'? John Ritter played an actor hired to do promos for an upcoming movie, and he was wearing a 'hero' costume. On his way home, he stops in this Mom&Pop store, and saves them from being robbed. A rumor starts that there is a real hero out there, and they stage a bunch of crimes for him to stop. zimmerman's 'heroics' seemed cut from the same cloth.
BTW, the movie is funny. Anne Archer is perfect as his love interest. It came out in '79 or '80.

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#165383 Jul 23, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
If that 13 year old girl was my girl I would take a flame thrower to those cowards and burn them alive. God has a nice place in hell for everyone, anyone that would do this.
Yeah. I'm 55, so I must be 'old school'. My father used to tell us,'You can't just stand by and watch. Do something!' I said,'what if we get hurt?' He said,'So what? At least you tried.' I was little then, maybe five or six, and have lived by that measure throughout my life.

Clearwater, FL

#165384 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Sorry Chris. Justice was not served. The system worked, nothing more. Imperfect as it is, it's still the best on the planet. So assholes like zimmerman get off now and then, but on the whole...
As for zim 'saving' those folks, they were not in imminent danger. Besides, the whole thing felt staged. Ever see that old movie,'Hero At Large'? John Ritter played an actor hired to do promos for an upcoming movie, and he was wearing a 'hero' costume. On his way home, he stops in this Mom&Pop store, and saves them from being robbed. A rumor starts that there is a real hero out there, and they stage a bunch of crimes for him to stop. zimmerman's 'heroics' seemed cut from the same cloth.
BTW, the movie is funny. Anne Archer is perfect as his love interest. It came out in '79 or '80.
Ok. I'm happy to agree to disagree on Zimmerman. On the car wreck a week ago Wed I heard a 911 tape on radio today. In part it played info from a passer by. Will look for the movie.

Clearwater, FL

#165385 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah. I'm 55, so I must be 'old school'. My father used to tell us,'You can't just stand by and watch. Do something!' I said,'what if we get hurt?' He said,'So what? At least you tried.' I was little then, maybe five or six, and have lived by that measure throughout my life.
Indeed. It reminds me of a dad going on missions and a prayer his son prayed. He prayed God would keep him safe and he corrected him and told him to pray that he would do what is right in the sight of God, no matter the cost. Good word.
UidiotracemakeWo rldPeace

United States

#165386 Jul 23, 2013
look what i found on topix

LEE DUBS A retired language professor from North Carolina,
The Ugly American revisited: arrogance plus ignorance is a recipe for trouble as more N. Americans move to ...
Published: February 10, 2012

Puritan settlers in the New World emphasized the role of religion in daily life and often meted out severe punishments to those who failed to comply with the rules. Obedience to God’s laws eventually led to a strong psychological association between God and America. The late U.S. historian Henry Steele Commager, in his book Meet the U.S.A., spoke of such an association when he told foreigners that Americans believe that God stands astride their country, with one foot on each coast. Americans sing “God Bless America” with frequency and place bumper stickers with the same message on their cars. The word “God” is even inscribed on U.S. currency and, during the Cold War, God became part of the pledge of allegiance to the country. Large numbers of Americans argue passionately that there should be prayers at the start of school classes and sporting events and that the Judeo-Christian Ten Commandments should be posted in public locations, including schools and court houses. Many churches in the U.S. have American flags near the altar, in spite of the constitutionally accepted separation of church and state. There does seem to be a relationship between God and the United States in the minds of great numbers of Americans, who often argue that America “was built on Christian principles,” by hard-working, God-fearing, English speaking settlers. If God is not specifically an American, at least He is on “our” side. God deserves much of the credit for the perception of so many Americans of their nation as Number One on the planet in almost every major category. In the minds of many Americans, God and the USA go together, and God has helped make their nation superior. To them, the land of the free and the home of the brave also has achieved moral superiority over all others. It was once said that what was good for General Motors was good for America. A similar prevailing attitude was that what was right for America was right for all countries, and that others wanted to be just like Americans.

United States

#165387 Jul 23, 2013
Americans cannot always be blamed for growing up believing that their country’s political and economic systems, their language, their heritage, their way of life, and even their God, are all the “right” ones. However, most educated adults outgrow the propaganda and accept the validity of differing views and cultural norms. The latter are expats who become world citizens, not parochial bigots. When any of us elects to live in another country and still refuses to accept the adopted culture, its language, and its people, another Ugly American has shown up.

Americans continue to migrate south, some even leaving gringo establishments in Mexico, Costa Rica, and Panama to head for Ecuador, as this country continues to be “pushed” as the best place to retire. Uruguay may be next. An American told me that Uruguay is a better country to live in than Ecuador because,“they look more like us.” I rest my case.

Editor's note: A retired language professor from North Carolina

United States

#165388 Jul 23, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
I prefer to give time, attention, and FOOD, rather than cash, to those in need. That way, I know my help is going where I want it to go, rather than to CEO salaries.
GOOD!

United States

#165389 Jul 23, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon was a saint, don't forget it!
http://conservativebyte.com/2013/07/trayvon-m...
http://clashdaily.com/2013/07/obamas-son-20-d...
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/07/16/...
My thought, Trayvon was a punk that attacked the wrong "wimp", and his parents are now looking for someone else to blame, other than themselves.
"Hate begets hate; violence begets violence; toughness begets a greater toughness. We must meet the forces of hate with the power of love...Our aim must never be to defeat or humiliate the white man, but to win his friendship and understanding." –Martin Luther King, 1958
like you really mean it. You part of our US warring WARMongering savages who bully the world with your wAR MACHINES. u put MLK out of the context with disingenous ..., you kind Hypocritical way worst than NFL moron. BWHAHAHAHAA

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#165390 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I bet you have a 'I wish I was zimmerman' tee, don't you?
The difference between these cases is glaring. Scott stood his groind, while that bitch zimmerman chased the boy down
How long have you been getting your information from Al Sharpton? You sure didn't get it from the testimony.

Oh yea, yor're the same guy that was trying to tell us it was illegal for the neighborhood watch to carry.
and let himself get into a 'dangerous' situatuion.
Unfortunately for Travon punk, he waited in ambush, and attacked the wrong neighborhood watch captain, who was simply performing his duties... keeping the neighborhood safe.
IF zimmerman listened to the 911 operator, none of what followed would have happened.
Except that somebody's home may have been broken into. George Zimmerman wanted to make sure that didn't happen.
Oh yeah. You think he's 'good' because the jury acquitted?
The jury, unlike you, used the actual facts to come up with their verdict.
OJ got off, too.
OJ got off because some of the evidence appeared to be fabricated. That being the case, it made all the evidence that was presented suspect, including the prosecutors, and earned OJ an acquittal after only four hours of jury deliberation.

The shame is that the prosecution probably didn't need the tampered evidence to win the case, and using it probably cost them the verdict.
And so did Robert Blake.
Unlike you, when I don't know the facts, I don't comment. I don't know enough about that trial to comment.

Location hidden

#165391 Jul 23, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. And true to form some on the far left are foaming at the mouth with hate for the man saying this was a set up. I really doubt that. I heard the 9-11 tapes from Sanford today and a passer by in a car wouldn't have been in it.
Like a family man is going to crash his car, with his wife and two children in it, just to make George Zimmerman look good.

Just how stupid does one have to be to be a liberal? Calling the left "low information" might be a compliment.

Location hidden

#165392 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>
You seem to get your trial facts from the Reverend Al, and you base your conclusions on the accident on fictional movies. Hmmmmmm. "Low information" may be a couple more steps up for you.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#165393 Jul 23, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
How long have you been getting your information from Al Sharpton? You sure didn't get it from the testimony.
Oh yea, yor're the same guy that was trying to tell us it was illegal for the neighborhood watch to carry.
<quoted text>
Unfortunately for Travon punk, he waited in ambush, and attacked the wrong neighborhood watch captain, who was simply performing his duties... keeping the neighborhood safe.
<quoted text>
Except that somebody's home may have been broken into. George Zimmerman wanted to make sure that didn't happen.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
OJ got off because some of the evidence appeared to be fabricated. That being the case, it made all the evidence that was presented suspect, including the prosecutors, and earned OJ an acquittal after only four hours of jury deliberation.
The shame is that the prosecution probably didn't need the tampered evidence to win the case, and using it probably cost them the verdict.
<quoted text>
Unlike you, when I don't know the facts, I don't comment. I don't know enough about that trial to comment.
If this jury had reached a different conclusion there's not a poster in this thread who doesn't know how long and how loud and how stridently you would be singing an entirely different tune.

Frankly, you sound a lot LIKE Sharpton. Oh, you're on the opposite side and all that, but but you and Al?

Two peas in a pod, bobin. Two peas in a pod.

Location hidden

#165394 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I bet you have a 'I wish I was zimmerman' tee, don't you?
The difference between these cases is glaring. Scott stood his groind, while that bitch zimmerman chased the boy down and let himself get into a 'dangerous' situatuion. IF zimmerman listened to the 911 operator, none of what followed would have happened.
Oh yeah. You think he's 'good' because the jury acquitted? OJ got off, too. And so did Robert Blake.
Zimmerman said the guy he was follwing was suspicious... I'd say George was definitely a good judge of characer.

http://conservativebyte.com/2013/07/trayvon-m...

Trayvon was a punk that assaulted the wrong "gay" wimp. That mistake wound up costing him his life.
uIDIOTERACEMAKEW PRLDPEACE

United States

#165395 Jul 23, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>If this jury had reached a different conclusion there's not a poster in this thread who doesn't know how long and how loud and how stridently you would be singing an entirely different tune.
Frankly, you sound a lot LIKE Sharpton. Oh, you're on the opposite side and all that, but but you and Al?
So he left his peabrain in his groin, you are astute in your observation on this WWW! WBBABABABABAB

Location hidden

#165396 Jul 23, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>If this jury had reached a different conclusion there's not a poster in this thread who doesn't know how long and how loud and how stridently you would be singing an entirely different tune.
There was NO OTHER verdict that could have been reached... if the jurors based their verdict on the evidence presented, or better stated, the lack of evidence presented.

You can go back to watching Rachel Mad-Cow.

I see your alter ego has, once again, jumped to your defense. Weak minds think alike... you and WIR, two pees in a pot.

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

#165397 Jul 23, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And it seems Trayvon may have attacked George Zimmerman because he thought he was a gay man looking to pick him up. Little details that Rachel Jeantel let slip on Piers Morgan's show. And who knew that the reason he had his tea and skittles was to make some "Lean".
"Trayvon, in fact, had become a devotee of the druggy concoction known as "Lean," also known in southern hip-hop culture as "Sizzurp" and "Purple Drank." Lean consists of three basic ingredients -- codeine, a soft drink, and candy. If his Facebook postings are to be believed, Trayvon had been using Lean since at least June 2011."

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/06/what_t...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

The news is edited or revised to make the public react in a way that the administration wants it to.

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

#165398 Jul 23, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
There was NO OTHER verdict that could have been reached... if the jurors based their verdict on the evidence presented, or better stated, the lack of evidence presented.
I see your alter ego has, once again, jumped to your defense. Weak minds think alike... you and WIR, two pees in a pot.
You are nothing like Sharpton. Willie's just frustrated that so many hopes and dreams for this administration et al are now in the toilet. If Obama had a son would he look like Trayvon? Would he be out scoring the ingredients for Purple Drank? Would he be out at 4 AM? Would he be texting nasty woman hating texts to his buddies?

http://www.rightwingnews.com/10-random-140-ch...

Heck no,Obama's son wouldn't look like Trayvon. He'd be in some prep school wearing mom jeans and looking like Erkle.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#165399 Jul 23, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
You used to put more work and creativity into your deflections, but I gotta ask one question.

If you don't read WIR's posts, how do you know he's 'leapt to my defense'?

As to the case - the jury did its thing. Zimmerman has been found not guilty of the charges brought against him based on the case presented by the prosecutors.

There's a big difference between not guilty and innocent, though.

There's still a whole lot of people with agendas that simply cannot shut up about the case. I don't see any reason to defy Martin, but the way you demonize him is just as wrong, and just as ignorant.

So, anti-Al - preach it, brother. Work it for all it's worth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min inbred Genius 7,541
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Whiskey Ben Solo 123,697
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min David S Pumpkins 286,533
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Just Think 681,847
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Huh 982,331
News Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 4 hr Ron Paul Liberty 170
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr lil whispers 619,461
More from around the web