Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Roberta G wrote:
Hi, folks. I needed a break. Nice to see you're all still at it.
You took the wrong time to take a break. Its gonna take you along time to read through the 873 posts the idiot wrote over the last two days to get caught up..........

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. barry wouldn't have it any other way.
Later on our government will probably find a way to reward thse that hired them. Before amnesty, that is.
I was so disappointed in Marco Rubio because of his continued support of an amnesty bill that would be terrible for the USA and her legal citizens/workers. That alone is reason enough for me to never be able to vote for Marco Rubio in the primaries if he choses to run for president.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
You took the wrong time to take a break. Its gonna take you along time to read through the 873 posts the idiot wrote over the last two days to get caught up..........
I can't believe that you actually spent time counting how many posts WIR made. My count was "too many".

Does anyone besides NFL and Catcher actually waste their time reading WIR's nonsense? I know I just pass over the posts of World Idiot, Hip and NFL, and wish TOPIX had a "block poster" feature. That would be much easier than passing them by.

However, I'm glad you did count them, unless you're just being sarcastic, I didn't realize how many there were.

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I was so disappointed in Marco Rubio because of his continued support of an amnesty bill that would be terrible for the USA and her legal citizens/workers. That alone is reason enough for me to never be able to vote for Marco Rubio in the primaries if he choses to run for president.
Anyone who gives a floor speech in congress In Spanish doesn't deserve a vote for any public office. He was/is being exclusionary, and that doesn't fit in this country. So he thinks that the illegals are being 'excluded'. Of course they are. They don't belong here, and that alone leaves them out in the cold.

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe that you actually spent time counting how many posts WIR made. My count was "too many".
Does anyone besides NFL and Catcher actually waste their time reading WIR's nonsense? I know I just pass over the posts of World Idiot, Hip and NFL, and wish TOPIX had a "block poster" feature. That would be much easier than passing them by.
This place could use a bit of lightening up, sanctimonious prig. World Idiot may be a blathering fool, but at least he sets up a few one-liners.

Why not preach your anti-abortion sermons elsewhere– such as on an abortion thread? I'm sure they could use your brand of levity.

Just a suggestion.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
However, I'm glad you did count them, unless you're just being sarcastic, I didn't realize how many there were.
LOL.....I was being sarcastic. I've MAYBE read 3 of his posts over this most recent spamming of his..........

I do read Perns lisw's andyour responses to the fool though they are worth reading..........
lisw

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
This place could use a bit of lightening up, sanctimonious prig. World Idiot may be a blathering fool, but at least he sets up a few one-liners.
Why not preach your anti-abortion sermons elsewhere– such as on an abortion thread? I'm sure they could use your brand of levity.
Just a suggestion.
You my friend are a much bigger fool than World Idiot. You are also a bully. I would be real careful how far you go. Even though he may be annoying most of us do not tolerate it if you get too personal. This "place" was lots better without your stupidity.

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to give Idiot another chance to have a real conversation and once again he is incapable. It was a slow day so I didn't think about how his stupid cut and paste would inflict pain on others.

My apologies to all who also usually scroll past trolls. I also am quite good with scrolling and usually do. I don't consider Hip a troll and have had a lot of fun conversations and arguments with him but it is better for all to just scroll past people you don't get along with. I try to do the same.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You my friend are a much bigger fool than World Idiot. You are also a bully. I would be real careful how far you go. Even though he may be annoying most of us do not tolerate it if you get too personal. This "place" was lots better without your stupidity.
In other words,'He may be an idiot, but he's OUR idiot!'

Wow. Another preacher toting a cumbersome crucifix. Are you a champion of the mentally incompetent? Besides, why would I be too personal with someone whom I NOT want to know?
lisw

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Another preacher toting a cumbersome crucifix. Are you a champion of the mentally incompetent? Besides, why would I be too personal with someone whom I NOT want to know?
Yes I am a champion of the mentally incompetent and I feel real bad for you but you are not allowed to hurt others no matter your deficiencies.
And what's with the crucifix comment? Are you afraid of crucifixes? You know what that means.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I am a champion of the mentally incompetent and I feel real bad for you but you are not allowed to hurt others no matter your deficiencies.
And what's with the crucifix comment? Are you afraid of crucifixes? You know what that means.
How did I know ahead of time you'd somehow miss the metaphor, Mrs Greybox?
BTW, I'm sure it's an appropriate name for you.

Why no account? Have you previously been deleted for severely 'not getting it'?

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Having WIR in the thread is kinda like living close to train tracks or near the flight pattern of airport.

You, on the other hand?

You're the guy standing in his yard yelling at the trains or planes to quiet down.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Having WIR in the thread is kinda like living close to train tracks or near the flight pattern of airport.
You, on the other hand?
You're the guy standing in his yard yelling at the trains or planes to quiet down.
Not bad. I'm relieved to at least find a sense of humour in this crypt.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not bad. I'm relieved to at least find a sense of humour in this crypt.
"HumoUr".... hmmmm.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
"HumoUr".... hmmmm.
Yes. It's the long standing habit of Brit spelling.

Still, try to grasp the concept.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. It's the long standing habit of Brit spelling.
Still, try to grasp the concept.
How colourful.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
How colourful.
An attempt at funny. There's hope for you yet!

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

sam the painter wrote:
We are growing 1.5% a year ,all this money that has thrown at the economy in the past four years has not worked
berneke cannot bail obama out,he may help the stock market ,but eventually will collapse the US dollar
40 billion a month on mortgages, romney disagree with this strategy.
its a sugar high, it will drive up gasoline prices
and a zero interest rate, which will hurt seniors.
inflation will rise ,and people can't afford stables now.
This post from last September rings true. Its not as sexy as people calling for justice and blocking street intersections but this news hit today, July 15, 2013.

Economists Across Wall Street Are Axing Their Forecasts For US Growth

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/economists-cut...

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
This post from last September rings true. Its not as sexy as people calling for justice and blocking street intersections but this news hit today, July 15, 2013.
Economists Across Wall Street Are Axing Their Forecasts For US Growth
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/economists-cut...
Oh, woe is you.
lisw

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, woe is you.
No offense Catcher but maybe you could stop being so glib and think. You have bragged that you do quite well. That's fine, and you have also bragged that you give to charity. That's fine too. But there are some average americans that work hard and make a very average amount of money.$30-40 thousand is not uncommon and they are proud of themselves too. They don't want your charity or the government's they just want to make it on their own and remain proud. Now the sad shape of the economy really does affect them. We all know it doesn't affect you and that's fine too, but maybe try to be a little less boorish.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 157,801 - 157,820 of168,954
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

665 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min Shivar 596,613
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 min Liam 38,027
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Buck Crick 217,145
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Scrooge 680,623
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 min Shivar 440,847
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 9 min waleed sadat 36,109
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min pusherman_ 512,285
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 2 hr Haydos 272
•••
•••
•••