|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words,'He may be an idiot, but he's OUR idiot!'
Wow. Another preacher toting a cumbersome crucifix. Are you a champion of the mentally incompetent? Besides, why would I be too personal with someone whom I NOT want to know?
Yes I am a champion of the mentally incompetent and I feel real bad for you but you are not allowed to hurt others no matter your deficiencies.
And what's with the crucifix comment? Are you afraid of crucifixes? You know what that means.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I am a champion of the mentally incompetent and I feel real bad for you but you are not allowed to hurt others no matter your deficiencies.
And what's with the crucifix comment? Are you afraid of crucifixes? You know what that means.
How did I know ahead of time you'd somehow miss the metaphor, Mrs Greybox?
BTW, I'm sure it's an appropriate name for you.

Why no account? Have you previously been deleted for severely 'not getting it'?

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words,'He may be an idiot, but he's OUR idiot!'
Wow. Another preacher toting a cumbersome crucifix. Are you a champion of the mentally incompetent? Besides, why would I be too personal with someone whom I NOT want to know?
Having WIR in the thread is kinda like living close to train tracks or near the flight pattern of airport.

You, on the other hand?

You're the guy standing in his yard yelling at the trains or planes to quiet down.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Having WIR in the thread is kinda like living close to train tracks or near the flight pattern of airport.
You, on the other hand?
You're the guy standing in his yard yelling at the trains or planes to quiet down.
Not bad. I'm relieved to at least find a sense of humour in this crypt.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not bad. I'm relieved to at least find a sense of humour in this crypt.
"HumoUr".... hmmmm.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
"HumoUr".... hmmmm.
Yes. It's the long standing habit of Brit spelling.

Still, try to grasp the concept.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. It's the long standing habit of Brit spelling.
Still, try to grasp the concept.
How colourful.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
How colourful.
An attempt at funny. There's hope for you yet!

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

sam the painter wrote:
We are growing 1.5% a year ,all this money that has thrown at the economy in the past four years has not worked
berneke cannot bail obama out,he may help the stock market ,but eventually will collapse the US dollar
40 billion a month on mortgages, romney disagree with this strategy.
its a sugar high, it will drive up gasoline prices
and a zero interest rate, which will hurt seniors.
inflation will rise ,and people can't afford stables now.
This post from last September rings true. Its not as sexy as people calling for justice and blocking street intersections but this news hit today, July 15, 2013.

Economists Across Wall Street Are Axing Their Forecasts For US Growth

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/economists-cut...

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
This post from last September rings true. Its not as sexy as people calling for justice and blocking street intersections but this news hit today, July 15, 2013.
Oh, woe is you.
lisw

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, woe is you.
No offense Catcher but maybe you could stop being so glib and think. You have bragged that you do quite well. That's fine, and you have also bragged that you give to charity. That's fine too. But there are some average americans that work hard and make a very average amount of money.$30-40 thousand is not uncommon and they are proud of themselves too. They don't want your charity or the government's they just want to make it on their own and remain proud. Now the sad shape of the economy really does affect them. We all know it doesn't affect you and that's fine too, but maybe try to be a little less boorish.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>No offense Catcher but maybe you could stop being so glib and think. You have bragged that you do quite well. That's fine, and you have also bragged that you give to charity. That's fine too. But there are some average americans that work hard and make a very average amount of money.$30-40 thousand is not uncommon and they are proud of themselves too. They don't want your charity or the government's they just want to make it on their own and remain proud. Now the sad shape of the economy really does affect them. We all know it doesn't affect you and that's fine too, but maybe try to be a little less boorish.
Chris Clearwater is very depressing, that's all I'm saying.

He's definitely not happy, and he's resentful about a lot of stuff.

And he wallows in it, and negativity oozes from his posts.

Life can be good, if you have a good attitude.

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
The only people I know that think everything is fine are rich people or people who are clueless about their net worth.

This news sucks. There is no recovery. Most of us new it all along.

Today's disappointing U.S. retail sales report is sending shockwaves across Wall Street's economics departments.
"The disappointing 0.4% m/m rise in US retail sales values in June increases the chances that GDP grew at an annualised rate of less than 1% in the second quarter," said Capital Economics' Paul Dales.

Barclays just cut its Q2 GDP growth tracking estimate to 0.5% from 0.6%, reports CNBC's Bob Pisani.

According to Zero Hedge, Goldman Sachs cut its GDP forecast to 1.0% from 1.3%.

"Today's number complicates Q2 GDP estimates," tweeted BTIG's Dan Greenhaus. "Q2 should be less than 1.0%, the second time in 3 qtrs GDP is less than 1.0%. That's not very good."

lisw

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris Clearwater is very depressing, that's all I'm saying.
He's definitely not happy, and he's resentful about a lot of stuff.
And he wallows in it, and negativity oozes from his posts.
Life can be good, if you have a good attitude.
Everyone has different measures of happiness. The Chris I know likes to go to work, loves his wife and enjoys a good chicken sandwich. You travel the world, like Thai food and seem not to have a permanent commitment. Me, I have a grandchild and life is sooooo good. Who are you to decide what happiness is?

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>No offense Catcher but maybe you could stop being so glib and think. You have bragged that you do quite well. That's fine, and you have also bragged that you give to charity. That's fine too. But there are some average americans that work hard and make a very average amount of money.$30-40 thousand is not uncommon and they are proud of themselves too. They don't want your charity or the government's they just want to make it on their own and remain proud. Now the sad shape of the economy really does affect them. We all know it doesn't affect you and that's fine too, but maybe try to be a little less boorish.
He's on here too much to be as successful as he claims.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone has different measures of happiness. The Chris I know likes to go to work, loves his wife and enjoys a good chicken sandwich. You travel the world, like Thai food and seem not to have a permanent commitment. Me, I have a grandchild and life is sooooo good. Who are you to decide what happiness is?
You're right.

But you must admit Chris is not an upbeat person.

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone has different measures of happiness. The Chris I know likes to go to work, loves his wife and enjoys a good chicken sandwich. You travel the world, like Thai food and seem not to have a permanent commitment. Me, I have a grandchild and life is sooooo good. Who are you to decide what happiness is?
Charles Schultz said 'Happiness is a warm puppy.'

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

obama is going to make a speech tomorrow explaining why the GDP numbers are 'wrong'. He won't be specific, just tell everyone that the numbers aare wrong because he says they are wrong.
Of course, his followers will believe evrything he says.
The rest of us will be spending more and getting less, especially at the grocery store.
lisw

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
obama is going to make a speech tomorrow explaining why the GDP numbers are 'wrong'. He won't be specific, just tell everyone that the numbers aare wrong because he says they are wrong.
Of course, his followers will believe evrything he says.
The rest of us will be spending more and getting less, especially at the grocery store.
And he'll say "let me be very clear about this."
lisw

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
Charles Schultz said 'Happiness is a warm puppy.'
Yes, everything is relative. My husband would say "happiness is being able to walk two feet."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 157,801 - 157,820 of171,378
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

417 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 5 min Life is Precious 221,359
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min macumazahn 715,734
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min JudgeNJury 255,492
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 38 min Epiphany2 598,701
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 46 min Hidingfromyou 222,987
loan shark needed 51 min Benson 4
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr pusherman_ 529,591
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Jennifer 93,107
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 14 hr Carly 107
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••