Long Beach, CA

#165208 Jul 14, 2013
UIidotRaceMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
Modern Slavery In US and all around the world
WATCH
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Be careful.

Bad Bob said the jig is up.

It may be crashing back down at any moment.
lisw

Sardinia, OH

#165209 Jul 14, 2013
Though we may think differently about illegal immigration, I believe we would agree that at the root of the problem is businesses willing to hire illegals at a lower wage, thus creating jobs for illegals and giving them reason to sneak over. Hidden in the new immigration bill is a provision that wipes the slate clean for these employers. So those companies who tried to follow the law are penalized and breaking the law is rewarded.
UIidotRaceMAkeWo rldPeace

United States

#165210 Jul 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful.
lol! He doesn't frighten me, i take him on ! we all need to give them nasty tickle treatment... ;)

United States

#165211 Jul 14, 2013
lisw wrote:
Though we may think differently about illegal immigration, I believe we would agree that at the root of the problem is businesses willing to hire illegals at a lower wage, thus creating jobs for illegals and giving them reason to sneak over. Hidden in the new immigration bill is a provision that wipes the slate clean for these employers. So those companies who tried to follow the law are penalized and breaking the law is rewarded.
It you right wing problem, you right wingers are cause of this! that fot you to figure out, make it soon or US be a Third world nation sooner of later! BAHAHAHHHAHHAHA

United States

#165212 Jul 14, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Which explains why you never bother to say anything to the ersatz conservatives 'enabling trolls'....and yet, you never hesitate to smack the liberal sympathizers for it, do ya....
I knew the gig is up way back when he let his dumb war mongering right wingers meathead / jughead/pinhead lose. BWHAHHAAHAHAAHHAHA

So, what u gonna do about them?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#165213 Jul 14, 2013
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>It my right wing problem, my right wingers are cause of this! that fot you to figure out, make it soon or US be a Third world nation sooner of later! BAHAHAHHHAHHAHA
How will that happen, imbecilic Somalian pirate?

Explain it in your own misspelled words.

United States

#165215 Jul 14, 2013
i see the paraniod meat head war mongering NFL is back with infantile Stupidity. Yes i dressed in Holloween Custom as Pirate on the high seas and with my Parrot called NFL the jughead! bwhahahahhahaA i SEE NFL you created poster "Idiot" profile.

The world and American for-peace US immigrants knows American War mongers / War for -profiteers/Arms weapon Manufacturers/war investors... are Anti-American, Anti-peace, anti-world, anti-human right, Anti- civil liberties,...

United States

#165216 Jul 14, 2013
look what i found.

Journalist and Activist Allan Nairn Reviews Obama’s First Year in Office
interviewed by Amy Goodman and Anjali Kamat

In Somalia, Bush backed Ethiopia in an invasion of Somalia, basically an Ethiopian-US invasion of Somalia. Now Obama is pumping in new arms, new weapons, into the midst of the killing and chaos there. Somalis are streaming into Yemen as refugees. The already disastrous level of hunger and starvation is increasing. His body count probably exceeds that of Bush.

USA

#165217 Jul 14, 2013
Idiot wrote:
'
Yes i dressed in Holloween Custom as butt Pirate on the high seas and with my Parrot called Bruce! bwhahahahhahaA

you SEE i created poster "Idiot" profile.
How profound, Somalian. Do you have a degree in Comedy?

United States

#165218 Jul 14, 2013
Journalist and Activist Allan Nairn Reviews Obama’s First Year in Office
interviewed by Amy Goodman and Anjali Kamat

The Goldstone report found that Israel targeted civilians specifically, when they invaded Gaza, and the US has often done it. For example, in Iraq, the US adopted what they called the El Salvador option, which is a reference back to the El Salvadoran death squads of the 1960s and ‘70s.

United States

#165219 Jul 14, 2013
Professor Ismael Hossein-Zadeh in his book "The Political Economy of US Militarism"

America's Permanent War Agenda
by Stephen Lendman

The control over huge amounts of national resources [by the U.S. military] tends to lead to an undermining of democratic values, a perversion of republican principles and a reduction of civil freedoms, as well as to the political corruption at home and abroad. The constant need for international conflicts makes (America's) military imperialism....more dangerous than the imperial powers of the past.

Ozone Park, NY

#165220 Jul 14, 2013
Drugs, Oil, and War
The United States in Afghanistan, Colombia, and Indochina
by Peter Dale Scott
Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, 2003, paperback, p99
n
The helicopter and herbicide industries, the oil companies, and the Pentagon [seek] new bases in [Colombia]. One hears the same geopolitical rhetoric about sea lanes and natural resources. Professional think tanks, such as RAND and FPRI, are reinforcing the madness in Washington, with their proposals on how to make an ill-starred policy even worse. And there is the same ominous background of deep-rooted links to local drug kingpins - as in Afghanistan, Peru, Haiti, Honduras, and Kosovo.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#165221 Jul 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful.
Everyone was doin' pretty good ignoring the POS troll, until
YOU fed the rat bastard a few weeks back. Nice goin', putz.

Guess one can't expect too much from a jerk like you that makes a living off of other peoples' miseries.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#165222 Jul 14, 2013
Hi, folks. I needed a break. Nice to see you're all still at it.

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#165223 Jul 14, 2013
lisw wrote:
Of course. barry wouldn't have it any other way.
Later on our government will probably find a way to reward thse that hired them. Before amnesty, that is.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#165225 Jul 15, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
Hi, folks. I needed a break. Nice to see you're all still at it.
You took the wrong time to take a break. Its gonna take you along time to read through the 873 posts the idiot wrote over the last two days to get caught up..........

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#165226 Jul 15, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. barry wouldn't have it any other way.
Later on our government will probably find a way to reward thse that hired them. Before amnesty, that is.
I was so disappointed in Marco Rubio because of his continued support of an amnesty bill that would be terrible for the USA and her legal citizens/workers. That alone is reason enough for me to never be able to vote for Marco Rubio in the primaries if he choses to run for president.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#165227 Jul 15, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
You took the wrong time to take a break. Its gonna take you along time to read through the 873 posts the idiot wrote over the last two days to get caught up..........
I can't believe that you actually spent time counting how many posts WIR made. My count was "too many".

Does anyone besides NFL and Catcher actually waste their time reading WIR's nonsense? I know I just pass over the posts of World Idiot, Hip and NFL, and wish TOPIX had a "block poster" feature. That would be much easier than passing them by.

However, I'm glad you did count them, unless you're just being sarcastic, I didn't realize how many there were.

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#165228 Jul 15, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I was so disappointed in Marco Rubio because of his continued support of an amnesty bill that would be terrible for the USA and her legal citizens/workers. That alone is reason enough for me to never be able to vote for Marco Rubio in the primaries if he choses to run for president.
Anyone who gives a floor speech in congress In Spanish doesn't deserve a vote for any public office. He was/is being exclusionary, and that doesn't fit in this country. So he thinks that the illegals are being 'excluded'. Of course they are. They don't belong here, and that alone leaves them out in the cold.

USA

#165229 Jul 15, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe that you actually spent time counting how many posts WIR made. My count was "too many".
Does anyone besides NFL and Catcher actually waste their time reading WIR's nonsense? I know I just pass over the posts of World Idiot, Hip and NFL, and wish TOPIX had a "block poster" feature. That would be much easier than passing them by.
This place could use a bit of lightening up, sanctimonious prig. World Idiot may be a blathering fool, but at least he sets up a few one-liners.

Why not preach your anti-abortion sermons elsewhere– such as on an abortion thread? I'm sure they could use your brand of levity.

Just a suggestion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 5 min MUQ2 37,813
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min onemale 265,132
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Hukt on Fonix 775,144
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min USA Born 559,446
The Global Elites Are Moving Things Underground 37 min WasteWater 14
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr WasteWater 39,343
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr WasteWater 5,106
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Ugly Truth from d... 604,998
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 15 hr Barnsweb 441,764
More from around the web