Bush is a hero

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#165199 Jul 14, 2013
idiot wrote:
Yes i don't read this you NFL the Moron! i know shit.
Emma Goldman,
i do my mother, brother, sister.
I'll remind you once again that you'll never attain an education nor be intelligent. How does that feel, stooge?
UidiotraceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#165200 Jul 14, 2013
Ok End game with you, you are NFL the Moron and imbecile!

BWHHAHAHAAa I gonna enjoy nice water outside!
UidiotraceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#165201 Jul 14, 2013
Ideal Illusions
How the U.S. Government Co-opted Human Rights
by James Peck

What it found amiss would startle few observers of American conditions: a steady rise in homelessness and below-the-poverty-line populations; grossly unequal access to health insurance and medical care; racial disparities in wealth and education; rampant violence reinforced by some 235 million guns; illegal detention and systems of surveillance; continued inequality of women, domestic violence, and sexual offenses.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#165202 Jul 14, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm. Eliot Spritzer,AnthonyWeiner good honest and loyal family men too.
And both are running for office again... on the Democratic ticket.

And how did I ever forget self-confessed sexual predator Bill Clinton... who is still adored by most Democrats?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#165203 Jul 14, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Sanctions only work when EVERYone is on board, dumbass. Liberal sympathizers like chaser enable trolls just like he enabled Obama.
Which explains why you never bother to say anything to the ersatz conservatives 'enabling trolls'....and yet, you never hesitate to smack the liberal sympathizers for it, do ya....

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#165204 Jul 14, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
And both are running for office again... on the Democratic ticket.
And how did I ever forget self-confessed sexual predator Bill Clinton... who is still adored by most Democrats?
McGreevy just procured a state position as well.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#165205 Jul 14, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Which explains why you never bother to say anything to the ersatz conservatives 'enabling trolls'....and yet, you never hesitate to smack the liberal sympathizers for it, do ya....
Once the jig is up, it doesn't really matter.

DAMN! Are you actually that freakin' stupid?
UIidotRaceMAkeWo rldPeace

United States

#165206 Jul 14, 2013
Modern Slavery In US and all around the world
WATCH
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

United States

#165207 Jul 14, 2013
US Cocoa Co. who use slaves
* NESTLE USA:

* CARGILL: ADM):

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#165208 Jul 14, 2013
UIidotRaceMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
Modern Slavery In US and all around the world
WATCH
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Be careful.

Bad Bob said the jig is up.

It may be crashing back down at any moment.
lisw

Hamersville, OH

#165209 Jul 14, 2013
Though we may think differently about illegal immigration, I believe we would agree that at the root of the problem is businesses willing to hire illegals at a lower wage, thus creating jobs for illegals and giving them reason to sneak over. Hidden in the new immigration bill is a provision that wipes the slate clean for these employers. So those companies who tried to follow the law are penalized and breaking the law is rewarded.

United States

#165210 Jul 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful.
Bad Bob said the jig is up.
It may be crashing back down at any moment.
lol! He doesn't frighten me, i take him on ! we all need to give them nasty tickle treatment... ;)

United States

#165211 Jul 14, 2013
lisw wrote:
Though we may think differently about illegal immigration, I believe we would agree that at the root of the problem is businesses willing to hire illegals at a lower wage, thus creating jobs for illegals and giving them reason to sneak over. Hidden in the new immigration bill is a provision that wipes the slate clean for these employers. So those companies who tried to follow the law are penalized and breaking the law is rewarded.
It you right wing problem, you right wingers are cause of this! that fot you to figure out, make it soon or US be a Third world nation sooner of later! BAHAHAHHHAHHAHA

United States

#165212 Jul 14, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Which explains why you never bother to say anything to the ersatz conservatives 'enabling trolls'....and yet, you never hesitate to smack the liberal sympathizers for it, do ya....
I knew the gig is up way back when he let his dumb war mongering right wingers meathead / jughead/pinhead lose. BWHAHHAAHAHAAHHAHA

So, what u gonna do about them?

USA

#165213 Jul 14, 2013
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>It my right wing problem, my right wingers are cause of this! that fot you to figure out, make it soon or US be a Third world nation sooner of later! BAHAHAHHHAHHAHA
How will that happen, imbecilic Somalian pirate?

Explain it in your own misspelled words.

United States

#165215 Jul 14, 2013
i see the paraniod meat head war mongering NFL is back with infantile Stupidity. Yes i dressed in Holloween Custom as Pirate on the high seas and with my Parrot called NFL the jughead! bwhahahahhahaA i SEE NFL you created poster "Idiot" profile.

The world and American for-peace US immigrants knows American War mongers / War for -profiteers/Arms weapon Manufacturers/war investors... are Anti-American, Anti-peace, anti-world, anti-human right, Anti- civil liberties,...

United States

#165216 Jul 14, 2013
look what i found.

Journalist and Activist Allan Nairn Reviews Obama’s First Year in Office
interviewed by Amy Goodman and Anjali Kamat

In Somalia, Bush backed Ethiopia in an invasion of Somalia, basically an Ethiopian-US invasion of Somalia. Now Obama is pumping in new arms, new weapons, into the midst of the killing and chaos there. Somalis are streaming into Yemen as refugees. The already disastrous level of hunger and starvation is increasing. His body count probably exceeds that of Bush.

USA

#165217 Jul 14, 2013
Idiot wrote:
'
Yes i dressed in Holloween Custom as butt Pirate on the high seas and with my Parrot called Bruce! bwhahahahhahaA

you SEE i created poster "Idiot" profile.
How profound, Somalian. Do you have a degree in Comedy?

United States

#165218 Jul 14, 2013
Journalist and Activist Allan Nairn Reviews Obama’s First Year in Office
interviewed by Amy Goodman and Anjali Kamat

The Goldstone report found that Israel targeted civilians specifically, when they invaded Gaza, and the US has often done it. For example, in Iraq, the US adopted what they called the El Salvador option, which is a reference back to the El Salvadoran death squads of the 1960s and ‘70s.

United States

#165219 Jul 14, 2013
Professor Ismael Hossein-Zadeh in his book "The Political Economy of US Militarism"

America's Permanent War Agenda
by Stephen Lendman

The control over huge amounts of national resources [by the U.S. military] tends to lead to an undermining of democratic values, a perversion of republican principles and a reduction of civil freedoms, as well as to the political corruption at home and abroad. The constant need for international conflicts makes (America's) military imperialism....more dangerous than the imperial powers of the past.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 min okimar 53,831
The Best VPN for Free 2 min VPNproxy 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Buck Crick 49,527
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min truth 647,044
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 18 min ChristineM 445,761
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min The Hangman 971,812
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 30 min here 281,293
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 1 hr Jockfullonutz 28
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr UC Davis Rainbow 105,688
More from around the web