Bush is a hero
UidiotraceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#165192 Jul 14, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm. Eliot Spritzer,AnthonyWeiner good honest and loyal family men too.
Sad but already Eliot Spitzer have no chance seeing himself in office as the greedy Wall Street crooks will stop him! The Rightwingers Neocons and liberal interventionist and Corporatism is what killing US and world.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#165193 Jul 14, 2013
idiot wrote:
'
NFk i ignorant , lazy,... don't i have eyes and brains! take my sorry azz and look for it on Topix TOS site!
You have no idea what you're babbling about, do you, imbecile?

United States

#165194 Jul 14, 2013
Yes i do read this you NFL the Moron!

Emma Goldman,
The people are urged to be patriotic ... by sacrificing their own children. Patriotism requires allegience to the flag, which means obedience and readiness to kill father, mother, brother, sister.

United States

#165195 Jul 14, 2013
Former GI Tommy Bridges

It was a useless war, as every war is.... How gaddamn foolish it is, the war. They's no war in the world that's worth fighting for, I don't care where it is. They can't tell me any different. Money, money is the thing that causes it all. I wouldn't be a bit surprised that the people that start wars and promote 'em are the men that make the money, make the ammunition, make the clothing and so forth. Just think of the poor kids that are starvin' to death in Asia and so forth that could be fed with how much you make one big shell out of.

United States

#165196 Jul 14, 2013
U didn't even Look At Topix TOS!

United States

#165197 Jul 14, 2013
Martin Luther King, Jr.
k
If an American is concerned only about his nation, he will not be concerned about the peoples of Asia, Africa, or South America. Is this not why nations engage in the madness of war without the slightest sense of penitence? Is this not why the murder of a citizen of your own nation is a crime, but the murder of citizens of another nation in war is an act of heroic virtue?

United States

#165198 Jul 14, 2013
Jim Garrison, New Orleans District Attorney,
"
War is the biggest business in America.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#165199 Jul 14, 2013
idiot wrote:
Yes i don't read this you NFL the Moron! i know shit.
Emma Goldman,
i do my mother, brother, sister.
I'll remind you once again that you'll never attain an education nor be intelligent. How does that feel, stooge?

United States

#165200 Jul 14, 2013
Ok End game with you, you are NFL the Moron and imbecile!

BWHHAHAHAAa I gonna enjoy nice water outside!

United States

#165201 Jul 14, 2013
Ideal Illusions
How the U.S. Government Co-opted Human Rights
by James Peck

What it found amiss would startle few observers of American conditions: a steady rise in homelessness and below-the-poverty-line populations; grossly unequal access to health insurance and medical care; racial disparities in wealth and education; rampant violence reinforced by some 235 million guns; illegal detention and systems of surveillance; continued inequality of women, domestic violence, and sexual offenses.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#165202 Jul 14, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm. Eliot Spritzer,AnthonyWeiner good honest and loyal family men too.
And both are running for office again... on the Democratic ticket.

And how did I ever forget self-confessed sexual predator Bill Clinton... who is still adored by most Democrats?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#165203 Jul 14, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Sanctions only work when EVERYone is on board, dumbass. Liberal sympathizers like chaser enable trolls just like he enabled Obama.
Which explains why you never bother to say anything to the ersatz conservatives 'enabling trolls'....and yet, you never hesitate to smack the liberal sympathizers for it, do ya....

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#165204 Jul 14, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
And both are running for office again... on the Democratic ticket.
And how did I ever forget self-confessed sexual predator Bill Clinton... who is still adored by most Democrats?
McGreevy just procured a state position as well.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#165205 Jul 14, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Which explains why you never bother to say anything to the ersatz conservatives 'enabling trolls'....and yet, you never hesitate to smack the liberal sympathizers for it, do ya....
Once the jig is up, it doesn't really matter.

DAMN! Are you actually that freakin' stupid?
UIidotRaceMAkeWo rldPeace

United States

#165206 Jul 14, 2013
Modern Slavery In US and all around the world
WATCH
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

United States

#165207 Jul 14, 2013
US Cocoa Co. who use slaves
* NESTLE USA:

* CARGILL: ADM):

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#165208 Jul 14, 2013
UIidotRaceMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
Modern Slavery In US and all around the world
WATCH
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Be careful.

Bad Bob said the jig is up.

It may be crashing back down at any moment.
lisw

Hamersville, OH

#165209 Jul 14, 2013
Though we may think differently about illegal immigration, I believe we would agree that at the root of the problem is businesses willing to hire illegals at a lower wage, thus creating jobs for illegals and giving them reason to sneak over. Hidden in the new immigration bill is a provision that wipes the slate clean for these employers. So those companies who tried to follow the law are penalized and breaking the law is rewarded.

United States

#165210 Jul 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful.
Bad Bob said the jig is up.
It may be crashing back down at any moment.
lol! He doesn't frighten me, i take him on ! we all need to give them nasty tickle treatment... ;)

United States

#165211 Jul 14, 2013
lisw wrote:
Though we may think differently about illegal immigration, I believe we would agree that at the root of the problem is businesses willing to hire illegals at a lower wage, thus creating jobs for illegals and giving them reason to sneak over. Hidden in the new immigration bill is a provision that wipes the slate clean for these employers. So those companies who tried to follow the law are penalized and breaking the law is rewarded.
It you right wing problem, you right wingers are cause of this! that fot you to figure out, make it soon or US be a Third world nation sooner of later! BAHAHAHHHAHHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Buck Crick 110,021
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 59 min Rosesz 675,493
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 982,282
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 hr lightbeamrider 4,079
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 hr awesome reality 46,189
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 hr Holy God s Child 619,347
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 12 hr Tony 6,217
More from around the web