Bush is a hero
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE-

United States

#165157 Jul 13, 2013
"I wish I was king of the world / I'd give you everything, diamonds and pearls / Yeah, I'd give you all that I had / Yeah, I'd give you all I had / Yeah, when I'm king .

lol

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#165158 Jul 13, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for educating me.
Or attempting to educate me.
And yes, I am a lawyer.
I am a very successful one, too, by any measure.
You may not like that, but it's the fact.
John Edwards was also a successful lawyer, and a Democrat. And yes, he was a real sleazeball too.
uidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#165159 Jul 13, 2013
I found my lullaby , sleep Music! I do think I have Asian fetish - Chinese music for tonight LISW , try MOON BEAUTY = gorgeous girl and soothy singing! Ahhhhh Sleep

Enjoy LISW!
MOON BEAUTY
&fe ature=player_detailpage&li st=RD32b0cVYD7q9RY

United States

#165160 Jul 13, 2013
try this one

Beautiful Chinese Music&#12304;9&#12305; Traditional&#12304;Ode to Coral&#65279;&#12305;

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

United States

#165161 Jul 13, 2013
A Maiden's Love!- MUSICAL! Sleep music definitely! Night U!

Soothing ... great scenery GORGEOUS GIRLS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Chicago, IL

#165163 Jul 13, 2013
I'm an eliterate Somalian pirat wit a brain like a flee. In my contreee I was teh bes spelller.

United States

#165164 Jul 13, 2013
I see poster Chicago Poet AKA UIdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE is BACK
thank goodness!
BAHAHAHAHA

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#165165 Jul 13, 2013
uidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
I'm an eliterate Somalian pirat wit a brain like a flee. In my contreee I was teh bes spelller.
Really? Are you from texas?

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#165166 Jul 14, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Why wouldn't I like that? I'm not the one that hates success. That would be Obama.
Ha. You got it!

Location hidden

#165167 Jul 14, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Are you from texas?
Bless your heart, illiterate one... Texas isn't a country.

Location hidden

#165168 Jul 14, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text> (edited for space)
'Barney Fife'? zimmerman isn't that cool.
he was/is a cop wannabe, and wanted to know what it felt like to kill someone. Yes, he had a gun permit, but the rules of 'neighborhood watch' specifically deny anyone the 'right' to carry. Only because some idiot might shoot someone for all the wrong reasons.
Do you ever get anything right? George Zimmerman, NOT GUILTY on all counts. Walking free, and probably packing.

Will you be reading Mr. Zimmerman's book or watching the movie to find out why you were so wrong?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#165169 Jul 14, 2013
Where is badbob, to encourage Pern and NFL to QUIT FEEDING THE TROLL???

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#165170 Jul 14, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Why wouldn't I like that? I'm not the one that hates success. That would be Obama.
Judging by the levels of success achieved(LisW vs Obama) I'd say your comment is pure nonsense. Maybe just stop being so personally judgmental and you wont open yourself up to so much negative criticism as a consequence. I think their is something in the christian religion that speaks against judging others, correct me if I'm wrong.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#165171 Jul 14, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
John Edwards was also a successful lawyer, and a Democrat. And yes, he was a real sleazeball too.
Yes, he was (is).

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#165172 Jul 14, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless your heart, illiterate one... Texas isn't a country.
That's to it's credit, Texas hasn't sought to secede from the union....it's only been cheap talk so far. Texas isn't strong enough to survive alone as a first world country without the union(USA) support it now enjoys and thrives upon.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#165173 Jul 14, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, democrats are sleazeballs too, republicans do not have the market cornered.

uidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#165174 Jul 14, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever get anything right? George Zimmerman, NOT GUILTY on all counts. Walking free, and probably packing.
Will you be reading Mr. Zimmerman's book or watching the movie to find out why you were so wrong?
Mostly likely Al Sharpton Will try get higher courts to acquire a Civil Rights Lawsuit, I think its not over yet; they want justice.

Location hidden

#165175 Jul 14, 2013
Yellow Stain is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging by the levels of success achieved(LisW vs Obama) I'd say your comment is pure nonsense. Maybe just stop being so personally judgmental and you wont open yourself up to so much negative criticism as a consequence. I think their is something in the christian religion that speaks against judging others, correct me if I'm wrong.
I suppose that's why humans are imperfect. If I see an adult taking a pee in a janitorial bucket in a food preparation area, you may accept it, but I'm going to be a tad judgmental. If I see a pResident destroying what made this country great, doing things that hurt the economy, is involved in multiple scandals, constantly tells us lies or half-truths, and is acting like the king and queen, I'm going to be judgmental.

I guess I'm just an imperfect Christian... but wasn't Jesus judgmental when it came to the moneychangers? Hmmmmmm. Maybe there is a case to be made for judging those showing improper behavior, even when one is Christian!

United States

#165176 Jul 14, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
Where is badbob, to encourage Pern and NFL to QUIT FEEDING THE TROLL???
Because bad bob of the world are Right wing war monger without any moral and scruple, thye don't care about humanity, maybe they will see justice one day, and see if they like when their Human Rights and dignity, and freedom and their civil liberties take away etc., and their generations and after will be cursed by next generations for what they did to US and world with their evil US war machines... Can't wait ttill the day they the war mongers will face the heat! BWHAHAHHHAAHA I approve of this! BWHAHAHHAA

United States

#165177 Jul 14, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose that's why humans are imperfect. If I see an adult taking a pee in a janitorial bucket in a food preparation area, you may accept it, but I'm going to be a tad judgmental. If I see a pResident destroying what made this country great, doing things that hurt the economy, is involved in multiple scandals, constantly tells us lies or half-truths, and is acting like the king and queen, I'm going to be judgmental.
I guess I'm just an imperfect Christian... but wasn't Jesus judgmental when it came to the moneychangers? Hmmmmmm. Maybe there is a case to be made for judging those showing improper behavior, even when one is Christian!
They start to pee on your Right wing supporter low class doofuses since Regan Appled his Voodoo Economic! BWHAHAHAHAHHA Enjoy jughead!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Nohweh 48,610
Best "budget burger" I've ever had!! 3 min Doctor REALITY 1
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 min Toby 105,588
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min VIKING 971,658
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 18 min WasteWater 2,047
guys what color panties are you wearing today??... 20 min str8npanty 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 646,589
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 hr Steve III 44,682
More from around the web