“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#165079 Jul 13, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray to your god dude, pray away.
For the "English grammar challenged"...

http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/gr...

You're welcome.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#165080 Jul 13, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Book 008, Number 3309:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine. She further said: We went to Medina and I had an attack of fever for a month, and my hair had come down to the earlobes. Umm Ruman (my mother) came to me and I was at that time on a swing along with my playmates. She called me loudly and I went to her and I did not know what she had wanted of me. She took hold of my hand and took me to the door, and I was saying: Ha, ha (as if I was gasping), until the agitation of my heart was over. She took me to a house, where had gathered the women of the Ansar. They all blessed me and wished me good luck and said: May you have share in good. She (my mother) entrusted me to them. They washed my head and embellished me and nothing frightened me. Allah's Messenger (, may peace be upon him) came there in the morning, and I was entrusted to him.
<quoted text>
The Jews were the majority population in 1871. More added to the populations starting in 1880. That migration continues to this day.
You need to take an English class because it is virtually impossible to understand your illiterate gibberish.
Transcript written in English, you can fool the many but not few! Come you making yours to look like big azz!

United States

#165081 Jul 13, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Book 008, Number 3309:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine. She further said: We went to Medina and I had an attack of fever for a month, and my hair had come down to the earlobes. Umm Ruman (my mother) came to me and I was at that time on a swing along with my playmates. She called me loudly and I went to her and I did not know what she had wanted of me. She took hold of my hand and took me to the door, and I was saying: Ha, ha (as if I was gasping), until the agitation of my heart was over. She took me to a house, where had gathered the women of the Ansar. They all blessed me and wished me good luck and said: May you have share in good. She (my mother) entrusted me to them. They washed my head and embellished me and nothing frightened me. Allah's Messenger (, may peace be upon him) came there in the morning, and I was entrusted to him.
<quoted text>
The Jews were the majority population in 1871. More added to the populations starting in 1880. That migration continues to this day.
You need to take an English class because it is virtually impossible to understand your illiterate gibberish.
No kidding Jews had been migrating , so are other races...

You lack critical reasoning skills...! i seen it before when they say other are illiterate , can't spell ... blah blah blah , you and they in fact are hiding their own short coming , is using deflection , manipulation of topic to fit to your right wing parameter will get you no where. Is that how the right wing write their revisionist history books! Caught you! BWHHAHHAAA

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

#165082 Jul 13, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Transcript written in English, you can fool the many but not few! Come you making yours to look like big azz!
So you ARE a follower of the child molesting Mohammed.
He was also an adulterer who supposedly only fathered one child by the woman, Mariyah, who he was not married to and none with his many wives.

Mohammed was a sterile child molesting pervert!

Colorado

#165083 Jul 13, 2013
<quoted text>Transcript written in English, you can fool the many but not few! Come you making yours to look like big azz!
Would you be able to read it if it was in Arabic?

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#165084 Jul 13, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>The Jews were the majority population in 1871. More added to the populations starting in 1880. That migration continues to this day.
I've always found this site very informative for discussions about Israel's history.

http://history-of-israel.org/
Pernrider wrote:
You're wasting your time. At some time, just about everyone posting here has made that same suggestion, you can see how well that advise worked.

United States

#165085 Jul 13, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
So you ARE a follower of the child molesting Mohammed.
He was also an adulterer who supposedly only fathered one child by the woman, Mariyah, who he was not married to and none with his many wives.
Mohammed was a sterile child molesting pervert!
NO! You can't just blame some one without proving it ...evidence? You must prove in court of law ! you making yourself to be stupid and ignorant! You can put innocence civilian away , how you fill if have family to support...? Come on, use your brain!

United States

#165086 Jul 13, 2013
ADD Not follower of any Religions!

Colorado

#165087 Jul 13, 2013
<quoted text>NO! You can't just blame some one without proving it ...evidence? You must prove in court of law ! you making yourself to be stupid and ignorant! You can put innocence civilian away , how you fill if have family to support...? Come on, use your brain!
Your prophet was a child molester. Mohammed is a creepy fornicating child molesting pervert.

Colorado

#165088 Jul 13, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you'd get a kick out of that. I was born and raised in New York, spent my adult working life, in Delaware, just south of Philly. I've only lived in Texas for just over four years. I never knew, until I saw that commercial one day. I loved it.
Y'all keep posting now, ya hear.
How was the adjustment to Texas? I am a second generation native Californian who had a hard time when I moved to Colorado. I don't know that I would make a good Southerner or Easterner.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#165089 Jul 13, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>NO! You must prove in court of law !

you making myself to be stupid and ignorant!?

Come on, use my brain for toliet paper!
'You must prove in court of law '

Are you dumb, imbecilic Somalian?

Colorado

#165090 Jul 13, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
This Zimmerman thing is going to be ugly I fear.
I think it is a bluff trying to influence the jury.

Astoria, NY

#165091 Jul 13, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Your prophet was a child molester. Mohammed is a creepy fornicating child molesting pervert.
Sorry Not a believer of religions ! You trying to convert to your religion?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#165092 Jul 13, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, Einstein.

The sequestered jury.

United States

#165093 Jul 13, 2013
ADD! From now on i just GONNA ignore stupid ad hominemS, and any posts that have no intellectual value from NFL Fan!
SO BE IT!

United States

#165094 Jul 13, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
If Z win, there gonna be race riots, let hope it don't happen.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#165095 Jul 13, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
i am ADDLED!

From now on i just GONNA be ignorant stupid homo,

SO I BE SHIT!
Nicely expressed, Somalian imbecile.

United States

#165096 Jul 13, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you be able to read it if it was in Arabic?
No! But that not point, it can be revised in interest of particular person or be use for power for evil , for start wars among brothers, nation... come on use what god gave you a brain! you lost your on the way i see. Bhahahahahahaa You critical reasoning logic 1o1 ... is dismal!

those man(s) in power with reason but without/lack of moral will do what its nation and world in it. So?

Chicago, IL

#165097 Jul 13, 2013
I just pooped in my pants, AGAIN! bwahahahahahaha

Chicago, IL

#165098 Jul 13, 2013
Everyon dum escept for me. I smertest guy in world. I wership mohammad and am Somalian pirate azzhat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min confrinting with ... 650,506
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Hangman 971,845
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min Bongo 56,115
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 11 min Boxer MMA 201
You can't get electricuted sticking a key in an... (Nov '09) 26 min AnonymousX 5
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 106,072
why have black people got no history? (Apr '11) 1 hr Tombo 7
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr ChristineM 445,930
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 12 hr kobechi3 71
More from around the web