Bush is a hero

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#165058 Jul 13, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>i have a comprehension problem!

LOOK: i am a Somalian pirate , and Anti-Semetic Anti- American mongrel! a Big dork!,
I hate jewry and Jews and I love wars and violence, and to bully others.
Calm down, Somalian. You'll have a vapor lock.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#165059 Jul 13, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who consumes news these days knows that the way the media presents the information is skewed to the news outlet's agenda. They love to push the panic button, they love to rile up folks so they get viewers or readers, but ultimately it is the agenda of the Left that they promote day in and day out. If the media consumer don't know this it's because they want to stay willfully ignorant of the truth.
After the Gosnell trial, America has been awakened to the dirt and depravity of many abortion clinics. No one wants their friends, sisters, daughters to be anywhere near the house of horrors that place was. Medical/surgical facilities need to be licensed and regulated to the best of our ability in order to protect the women who go there. Otherwise what is the difference between a back alley illegal abortion and a state sanctioned one?
The big difference would be that if you were performing unsanctioned abortions, and things went south, you're going away for a long, long time. If the woman dies, we have the death penalty in Texas... and we use it! If things go wrong in a poorly run state sanctioned abortion clinic, the incident will be recorded in somebody's statistical database, under complications. That wasn't good enough for Texas. If you perform abortions in Texas, you're going to do it using equipment and facilities that meet state standards for any surgical procedures. And ,the doctor will need to meet the surgical standards required to have surgical privleges at at least one area hospital.

Texas already found out that it has one Gosnell type abortionist, we're not going to allow any more of them, at least not in state sanctioned clinics.

http://www.texasgosnell.com/

I still have a hard time understanding why some women would fight to allow that type of situation to exist.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#165060 Jul 13, 2013
The Screen name 'Idiot' is of YOUR creation 'NFL Fan.' AND isp NO is different code.

United States

#165061 Jul 13, 2013
ADD! From now on i just GONNA ignore stupid ad hominemS, and any posts that have no intellectual value from NFL Fan!

So be it!

USA

#165062 Jul 13, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
The Screen name 'Idiot' is of MY creation 'NFL Fan.' AND isp NO is different code.
It fits, so wear it in good health, mentally incompetent oinker.

Location hidden

#165063 Jul 13, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Well bless your heart(See I can use Southern terminology!), there are days when I even annoy myself. ;)
Should I be thanking you, or cursing you?
:)

USA

#165064 Jul 13, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
ADD! From now on i just GONNA whine about my stupidity , and any posts that have no intellectual value from NFL Fan!
So be it!
Great! Maybe we should have a spelling contest, stooge.

Astoria, NY

#165065 Jul 13, 2013
The Screen name 'Idiot' is of YOUR creation 'NFL Fan.' AND isp NO is different code.
ADD! From now on i just GONNA ignore stupid ad hominemS, and any posts that have no intellectual value from NFL Fan!
SO BE IT!

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

#165066 Jul 13, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Yes they have right to piece of the land through diplomacy and trade, paying for it but not use Wars and Violence and bully others will get you reprisal...! If i came to you home and squat on it and invade your home through Force, of course you try to kick offender out! Know if come home and ask to be rented out, off course you may considered it! No wonder world hates bullies!
You lack/without moral and scruples, you use Force and violence and wars to bully others, you our war mongering right wingers Americans are evil! Americans for peace and Immigrants want nothing with you War mongers, as you bully others... and you Neocon supporters had made a big mess at home and worldwide. You lowlifes with no morals and scruples but who use Wars and violences... to bully others! Evil you are!
And Mohammed was a child molester.

The Jews were the majority population in 1871 by nearly twice as many as the Arabs or any other group. The Turks ruled the area for nearly 400 years only to fall from power in WWI. The Turkish Empire is gone and there is nothing to take its place.

The Jews have the right to the land. The Turkish Empire is gone. The vacuum that was left when it died has led to all kinds of confusion in many countries. The Palestinians have a place in Israel and there are many who already do. They also serve in the Knesset. Is Israel perfect? No. Should the Palestinians and Jews work together? Yes. There will be many years needed to undo the distrust both sides rightfully have of each other. Do they need a divided two state solution? No. They do need someone who is strong enough to bring them and hold them together because the Arab nations that surround them want to destroy them both.

Colorado

#165067 Jul 13, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Should I be thanking you, or cursing you?
:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9BfqouJvpCkXX
Oh my gosh! Nope, didn't mean it like that guy's wife! I guess I'm not Southern enough to understand the nuances of the phrase. LOL!

USA

#165068 Jul 13, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
The Screen name 'Idiot' is of MY creation 'NFL Fan.' AND isp NO is different code.

I am ADDLED! From now on i just GONNA be ignorant and stupid ad nauseum, and any posts that have intellectual value from NFL Fan!
SO BE IT!
You may have said that earlier, Somalian stooge. Maybe you should 'look it up'.

Location hidden

#165069 Jul 13, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
making an observation does not denote thin skin. I
You're a smarmy little bitch bobin.
Thats all.
Bless your heart, Rump Ranger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Colorado

#165070 Jul 13, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said NAZI are bad Apples! ANd, today ISreal is bad Apple! DUh! Not a Mohamed! How do you know Mohammed a Child Molester, you was born with him at that time?
You and many lack logical reasoning, no wonder you been brainwashed to hate!
Sheeesh No wonder Bill MAher, MLK ...are right in his assessment about us Americans!
Israel is no bad apple. It is a country that does some good and some bad things. Do you really think the Palestinians are innocent of all wrong? If so you are ignorant.

Mohammed had a wife, Aisha, who was 6 years old when he married her and 9 years old when he had sex with her. From the age of 6 until she reached the age of 9, the 51 year old Mohammed would sleep with her and engage in fondling. She was his favorite wife.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#165071 Jul 13, 2013
This Zimmerman thing is going to be ugly I fear.
XYZ open your doors

United States

#165072 Jul 13, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
And Mohammed was a child molester.
The Jews were the majority population in 1871 by nearly twice as many as the Arabs or any other group. The Turks ruled the area for nearly 400 years only to fall from power in WWI. The Turkish Empire is gone and there is nothing to take its place.
The Jews have the right to the land. The Turkish Empire is gone. The vacuum that was left when it died has led to all kinds of confusion in many countries. The Palestinians have a place in Israel and there are many who already do. They also serve in the Knesset. Is Israel perfect? No. Should the Palestinians and Jews work together? Yes. There will be many years needed to undo the distrust both sides rightfully have of each other. Do they need a divided two state solution? No. They do need someone who is strong enough to bring them and hold them together because the Arab nations that surround them want to destroy them both.
Not a mohamed! But how you know Mohammed a child molestor, and Archival historical evidence, source?\

but dsiplacesd refugee jews landed in Palestine lated after NAZi Germany pushed them out , the jews beginning to Push out the Palestine people! And , to resolve this , as over 139 nations of UN ratified that PALESTINE to be a "State" so who lost the war Israel/US.

Location hidden

#165073 Jul 13, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my gosh! Nope, didn't mean it like that guy's wife! I guess I'm not Southern enough to understand the nuances of the phrase. LOL!
I thought you'd get a kick out of that. I was born and raised in New York, spent my adult working life, in Delaware, just south of Philly. I've only lived in Texas for just over four years. I never knew, until I saw that commercial one day. I loved it.

Y'all keep posting now, ya hear.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#165074 Jul 13, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
This Zimmerman thing is going to be ugly I fear.
Pray to your god dude, pray away.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#165075 Jul 13, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray to your god dude, pray away.
And once again I just have nothing but pity for you.
XYZ open your doors

United States

#165076 Jul 13, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel is no bad apple. It is a country that does some good and some bad things. Do you really think the Palestinians are innocent of all wrong? If so you are ignorant.
Mohammed had a wife, Aisha, who was 6 years old when he married her and 9 years old when he had sex with her. From the age of 6 until she reached the age of 9, the 51 year old Mohammed would sleep with her and engage in fondling. She was his favorite wife.
ISrael - big difference you good jews and Zionist war mongers. And Good jews even want to run away from from the war monger Zionist jews!

As to you Mohammed , you need archival records in a court, not from you own writing, no proof and evidence ?

lets ask Catcher about you legality You don't have proof that Mohammed a child molestor?

Colorado

#165077 Jul 13, 2013
XYZ open your doors wrote:
<quoted text>Not a mohamed! But how you know Mohammed a child molestor, and Archival historical evidence, source?
Book 008, Number 3309:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine. She further said: We went to Medina and I had an attack of fever for a month, and my hair had come down to the earlobes. Umm Ruman (my mother) came to me and I was at that time on a swing along with my playmates. She called me loudly and I went to her and I did not know what she had wanted of me. She took hold of my hand and took me to the door, and I was saying: Ha, ha (as if I was gasping), until the agitation of my heart was over. She took me to a house, where had gathered the women of the Ansar. They all blessed me and wished me good luck and said: May you have share in good. She (my mother) entrusted me to them. They washed my head and embellished me and nothing frightened me. Allah's Messenger (, may peace be upon him) came there in the morning, and I was entrusted to him.
XYZ open your doors wrote:
<quoted text>
but dsiplacesd refugee jews landed in Palestine lated after NAZi Germany pushed them out , the jews beginning to Push out the Palestine people! And , to resolve this , as over 139 nations of UN ratified that PALESTINE to be a "State" so who lost the war Israel/US.
The Jews were the majority population in 1871. More added to the populations starting in 1880. That migration continues to this day.

You need to take an English class because it is virtually impossible to understand your illiterate gibberish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Dr Banonator 56,408
I'm a boy of 13 yrs old who's looking... 11 min Hey 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Anthony MN 650,810
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr DebraE 106,100
Is Satan behind mixed-race relationships? 1 hr Steve III 7
MH370 FACT:Captain Ahmad Shah Zahare is a MASS ... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 3
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 2 hr sundar 2,040
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr brandy trujillo 971,898
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Steve III 45,013
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 9 hr Ajay 74
More from around the web