Bush is a hero
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#165045 Jul 13, 2013
The Zionist Elephant In The Room
The David Icke Newsletter
k
The Rothschilds established B'nai B'rith in 1843 to prevent exposure of the global Zionist networks.

... In 1913, B'nai B'rith launched an organisation specifically to target and defame researchers, in fact anyone, who questions, criticises or exposes Israel and the ever-gathering Zionist influence across the world. With typical irony they called it the Anti-Defamation League, better known as the ADL, and claimed it was there to protect Jewish people.

... The ADL is, in fact, a sub-agency of the Israeli (Rothschild) centre for covert operations, the Mossad, which, according to a former agent, has the motto:'By way of deception, thou shalt do war'. If that isn't the motto, it should be. The ADL is behind the introduction of 'hate laws' which are aimed at silencing dissent against Zionism or Israel.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#165046 Jul 13, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
For centuries (we do not know how many) the Turkish rulers have allowed the oppressed and exiled Jews the privilege of gathering at the foot of this wall one day in every week, and pouring out their lamentations over the fall of their beloved city, and praying for its restoration to the Lord, who promised, in giving its name, that he would "be there." [Seward reports that Jews were permitted access to the Wall only one day a week, Friday.]...
...According to the 1871 visitor to Jerusalem William Seward, the American Secretary of State under Abraham Lincoln, the Jews comprised half of the city's population, the Muslims one-quarter, and the Christians and Armenians the remainder.
http://www.israeldailypicture.com/2012/08/the...
Seward’s account of his encounter with the Jewish community in Jerusalem 140 years ago is an important addition to the history of American involvement with the Jews of Palestine. American ties to a Jewish homeland predates Israel’s founding in 1948 and even the formal establishment of the political Zionist movement in the 1880s. The relatively large population of Jews in Jerusalem Seward discovered in 1871 is testimony to the age-old Jewish dedication to Jerusalem.
Details from the diary of William Seward's visit 1871
http://lennybendavid.com/2012/08/president-li...
The Library of Congress collection includes pictures of Jews being evacuated during Arab riots and pograms in 1929 and 1936. In 1948, Life Magazine's John Phillips photographed the heart-wrenching pictures of Jews of the Jewish Quarter in Jerusalem captured by Jordanian soldiers or being expelled.
http://www.israeldailypicture.com/2011/06/jew...
Nazi the bad apple and Now Israel is today Bad Apple!

Why US is helping Israel with $$$$, Arms....to take Gaza StriP /Palestine...?

Time to put your little Caps on Boys and girls? Any Smart (Joker) what to take a crack at this, or you all mentally challenged!

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

#165047 Jul 13, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
The Zionist Elephant In The Room
The David Icke Newsletter
k
The Rothschilds established B'nai B'rith in 1843 to prevent exposure of the global Zionist networks.
... In 1913, B'nai B'rith launched an organisation specifically to target and defame researchers, in fact anyone, who questions, criticises or exposes Israel and the ever-gathering Zionist influence across the world. With typical irony they called it the Anti-Defamation League, better known as the ADL, and claimed it was there to protect Jewish people.
... The ADL is, in fact, a sub-agency of the Israeli (Rothschild) centre for covert operations, the Mossad, which, according to a former agent, has the motto:'By way of deception, thou shalt do war'. If that isn't the motto, it should be. The ADL is behind the introduction of 'hate laws' which are aimed at silencing dissent against Zionism or Israel.
Idiot,
the Jews have a right to be there and the right to establish their homeland. They have a right to use deception because you know damn sure the Arabs do.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#165048 Jul 13, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>N
Time to put your little Caps on Boys and girls? Any Smart (Joker) what to take a crack at this, or you all mentally challenged!
So you're on an anti-Semitic rant today, Somalian imbecile. Do your Somalian pirate comrades feel the same way about Jewish people?
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#165049 Jul 13, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're on an anti-Semitic rant today, Somalian imbecile. Do your Somalian pirate comrades feel the same way about Jewish people?
lOOK nOT a SomaLiano pirate , and Not Anti-Semetic but Anti- War mongering! Big differnce I support jewry who are for peace not the War monger Zionist Jews who love wars and violence to bully others.

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

#165050 Jul 13, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Nazi the bad apple and Now Israel is today Bad Apple!
Why US is helping Israel with $$$$, Arms....to take Gaza StriP /Palestine...?
The Nazis trained the Arabs. Haj Amin-al Husseini, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem and the uncle of Yassar Arafat. met with Hitler and worked with the Nazis.

http://www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com/galler...

You are lying. The Mohammedan pig dogs are still in league with and in love with the Nazi plan for the world.

Mohammed was a child molester.

United States

#165051 Jul 13, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot,
the Jews have a right to be there and the right to establish their homeland. They have a right to use deception because you know damn sure the Arabs do.
Yes they have right to piece of the land through diplomacy and trade, paying for it but not use Wars and Violence and bully others will get you reprisal...! If i came to you home and squat on it and invade your home through Force, of course you try to kick offender out! Know if come home and ask to be rented out, off course you may considered it! No wonder world hates bullies!

You lack/without moral and scruples, you use Force and violence and wars to bully others, you our war mongering right wingers Americans are evil! Americans for peace and Immigrants want nothing with you War mongers, as you bully others... and you Neocon supporters had made a big mess at home and worldwide. You lowlifes with no morals and scruples but who use Wars and violences... to bully others! Evil you are!

An NFL Fan

USA

#165052 Jul 13, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>

lOOK i am a SomaLiano pirate , and utterly Anti-Semetic Anti- American mongrel! Big differnce I hate jewry and love wars and violence to bully others.
No, Somalian. You're an anti-Semitic illiterate, and it's obvious to everyone here. Why can you barely read or write?

United States

#165053 Jul 13, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
The Nazis trained the Arabs. Haj Amin-al Husseini, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem and the uncle of Yassar Arafat. met with Hitler and worked with the Nazis.
http://www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com/galler...
You are lying. The Mohammedan pig dogs are still in league with and in love with the Nazi plan for the world.
Mohammed was a child molester.
Like I said NAZI are bad Apples! ANd, today ISreal is bad Apple! DUh! Not a Mohamed! How do you know Mohammed a Child Molester, you was born with him at that time?
You and many lack logical reasoning, no wonder you been brainwashed to hate!
Sheeesh No wonder Bill MAher, MLK ...are right in his assessment about us Americans!

United States

#165054 Jul 13, 2013
#165052 is your post NFL Fan ! The Screen name 'Idiot' is of you making 'NFL Fan.' You have violate Topix TOS rule! You know no shame NFL Fan

United States

#165055 Jul 13, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Somalian. You're an anti-Semitic illiterate, and it's obvious to everyone here. Why can you barely read or write?
You have a comprehension problem!
TAKE THE TIME TO READ PINHEAD!
Again read up! LOOK: NOT a Somalian pirate , and Not Anti-Semetic but Anti- War mongering! Big differnce , I support jewry who are for peace not those the e War monger Zionist Jews who love wars and violence, and to bully others.

An NFL Fan

USA

#165056 Jul 13, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>

Like I said i am a somalian pirate!

DUh! i am a Child Molester, you was born with me at that time?

i and many lack logical reasoning, no wonder i am brainless!
Sheeesh No wonder Bill MAher and my mother do it like animals ..
Why not repeat the Bill Maher reference a few more times today, dull Somalian?

An NFL Fan

USA

#165057 Jul 13, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
#165052 is my post NFL Fan ! The Screen name 'Idiot' is perfect for me.' i have violate Topix TOS rule! i know no shame NFL Fan
Having another hissy fit, Somalian?

An NFL Fan

USA

#165058 Jul 13, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>i have a comprehension problem!

LOOK: i am a Somalian pirate , and Anti-Semetic Anti- American mongrel! a Big dork!,
I hate jewry and Jews and I love wars and violence, and to bully others.
Calm down, Somalian. You'll have a vapor lock.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#165059 Jul 13, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who consumes news these days knows that the way the media presents the information is skewed to the news outlet's agenda. They love to push the panic button, they love to rile up folks so they get viewers or readers, but ultimately it is the agenda of the Left that they promote day in and day out. If the media consumer don't know this it's because they want to stay willfully ignorant of the truth.
After the Gosnell trial, America has been awakened to the dirt and depravity of many abortion clinics. No one wants their friends, sisters, daughters to be anywhere near the house of horrors that place was. Medical/surgical facilities need to be licensed and regulated to the best of our ability in order to protect the women who go there. Otherwise what is the difference between a back alley illegal abortion and a state sanctioned one?
The big difference would be that if you were performing unsanctioned abortions, and things went south, you're going away for a long, long time. If the woman dies, we have the death penalty in Texas... and we use it! If things go wrong in a poorly run state sanctioned abortion clinic, the incident will be recorded in somebody's statistical database, under complications. That wasn't good enough for Texas. If you perform abortions in Texas, you're going to do it using equipment and facilities that meet state standards for any surgical procedures. And ,the doctor will need to meet the surgical standards required to have surgical privleges at at least one area hospital.

Texas already found out that it has one Gosnell type abortionist, we're not going to allow any more of them, at least not in state sanctioned clinics.

http://www.texasgosnell.com/

I still have a hard time understanding why some women would fight to allow that type of situation to exist.

United States

#165060 Jul 13, 2013
The Screen name 'Idiot' is of YOUR creation 'NFL Fan.' AND isp NO is different code.

United States

#165061 Jul 13, 2013
ADD! From now on i just GONNA ignore stupid ad hominemS, and any posts that have no intellectual value from NFL Fan!

So be it!

An NFL Fan

USA

#165062 Jul 13, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
The Screen name 'Idiot' is of MY creation 'NFL Fan.' AND isp NO is different code.
It fits, so wear it in good health, mentally incompetent oinker.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#165063 Jul 13, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Well bless your heart(See I can use Southern terminology!), there are days when I even annoy myself. ;)
Should I be thanking you, or cursing you?
:)

An NFL Fan

USA

#165064 Jul 13, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
ADD! From now on i just GONNA whine about my stupidity , and any posts that have no intellectual value from NFL Fan!
So be it!
Great! Maybe we should have a spelling contest, stooge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 6 min Neville Thompson 969
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min Neville Thompson 284,600
The Future of Politics in America 40 min Johnny 267
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 45 min Sad Days in America 26
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 53 min truth 88,267
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr truth 603
donald trump will not fulfill all campaign prom... 1 hr crucifiedguy 55
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 3 hr Seentheotherside 179
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Aussie Kev 977,403
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Seentheotherside 665,402
More from around the web