Bush is a hero

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#164934 Jul 12, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text> i see i manipulate my post again nFL, did my mom every teach you moral ? Because i are war monger psycho with no feeling for humanity! And, i am a Somalian pirate, and a whore mongering sister molester ! BWHHAHAHAA
Deep, stooge. Did you learn English from the backs of cereal boxes?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#164935 Jul 12, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob, you are now responsible for getting the topic changed.
Janet Napolitano has resigned as head of Homeland Security to accept the top job at University of CA. Good riddance (IMO).

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/homela...

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#164936 Jul 12, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob, you are now responsible for getting the topic changed.
I have to go, but do you think ObamaCare is falling apart at the seams?

Sounds like there are a lot of problems with it yet to be ironed out. And if there going to delay the employers mandate to pay for their employees HC they should delay the mandatory HC part of it also. JMO......

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#164937 Jul 12, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>I have alot but it tripe! i REAL IGNORANT ONE, i DID answer my question! i are a somalain pirate, a mule mongering slob! BWAHHAHAHAA
More erudite retorts. You're on a roll, aren't you, Somalian oinker?
lisw

Sardinia, OH

#164938 Jul 12, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Spel what?
Put the cork back in the bottle.
He'll be embarrassed for awhile then come back as ignorant as ever.
uIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#164939 Jul 12, 2013
" The USA has been quick to voice its condemnation of human rights violations in some other countries and to stress, by contrast, the wealth of civil and political rights which it guarantees within its borders ... however, it has failed to deliver these rights to many of its people and there are signs that, unless urgent steps are taken, these rights will be further eroded . "

Amnesty International for world human rights...

United States

#164940 Jul 12, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More erudite retorts. You're on a roll, aren't you, Somalian oinker?
not a somalain, you ignorant war mongering Zionist imp! roll over you! BWHHAAHHAAA

United States

#164941 Jul 12, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Janet Napolitano has resigned as head of Homeland Security to accept the top job at University of CA. Good riddance (IMO).
u clueless, a simpleton ! She got kicked aside because she too soft, as corrupted power did like her soft touch , no Iron fist approach ! I can 't wait to see who filled her seat , i would say a Megalomanic who is dictatorial... You love new USA - NAZI USA is Coming ! Hope you all enjoy it! As quite number of Affluent American are leaving and renouncing US citizenzhip, and Professional Immigrants with science/tech skill set are leaving in droves... There goes the US because of U ring wing supporter ignorance that created all this mess at ds sheeoples! Forget about it go back to sleep!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#164942 Jul 12, 2013
miner49er wrote:
"Women die in abortion clinics around the country.The number of women dying from legal abortions has doubled since 1995."
I couldn't find support for that statistic in the link you posted.
Here are some solid numbers on the subject:
"SAFETY OF ABORTION
• The risk of abortion complications is minimal: Fewer than 0.3% of abortion patients experience a complication that requires hospitalization.[11]
• Abortions performed in the first trimester pose virtually no long-term risk of such problems as infertility, ectopic pregnancy, spontaneous abortion (miscarriage) or birth defect, and little or no risk of preterm or low-birth-weight deliveries.[12]
• Exhaustive reviews by panels convened by the U.S. and British governments have concluded that there is no association between abortion and breast cancer. There is also no indication that abortion is a risk factor for other cancers.[12]
• In repeated studies since the early 1980s, leading experts have concluded that abortion does not pose a hazard to women’s mental health.[13]
• The risk of death associated with abortion increases with the length of pregnancy, from one death for every one million abortions at or before eight weeks to one per 29,000 at 16–20 weeks—and one per 11,000 at 21 or more weeks.[14]
Pernie, those rates compare with death rates for liposuction:
"Some of the studies indicate that the risk of death due to liposuction is as low as 3 deaths for every 100,000 liposuction operations performed. However, other studies indicate that the risk of death is between 20 and 100 deaths per 100,000 liposuction procedures. "
http://www.fda.gov/MedicalDevices/Productsand...
"Fifty-eight percent of abortion patients say they would have liked to have had their abortion earlier. Nearly 60% of women who experienced a delay in obtaining an abortion cite the time it took to make arrangements and raise money.[15]
Teens are more likely than older women to delay having an abortion until after 15 weeks of pregnancy, when the medical risks associated with abortion are significantly higher.[15]"
http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/fb_induced_abo...
Most women don't want an abortion after 20 weeks, but lack of money and access creates the delay.
If you're wealthy, then it's no problem to have an abortion at your convenience.
Please don't confuse them with the facts. They don't care how 'safe' abortion is or isn't for women - the procedure repulses them, and they want to believe abortion can be stopped by legislating against it. The sense of, and justifications for, the methods to 'reduce the numbers,' and whether or not those methods are Constitutional, is, for the SCPL, completely irrelevant.

Texas politicians don't give a tinker's damn how much time and money is wasted on crafting laws which will eventually be overturned....as long as it buys them votes.

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

#164943 Jul 12, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to go, but do you think ObamaCare is falling apart at the seams?
Sounds like there are a lot of problems with it yet to be ironed out. And if there going to delay the employers mandate to pay for their employees HC they should delay the mandatory HC part of it also. JMO......
It is so unpopular and Americans are notorious for being stubborn when anyone tells them to do something they don't like that I think, before it's all done, there will be massive protests in the street. it is becoming more clear all the time, to more people, that the real purpose was not healthcare for the masses but control of the masses. Many of the young thirty somethings that I know are now backing Rand Paul because they are so sick of the big government control of both parties. The old guard Republicans are in a lot of trouble. Most of the young Conservatives that I know are Libertarians. A lot of them originally backed Obama. From gay marriage to the legalization of pot, they don't want the government deciding who gets their money or tells them what to do. Americans don't make good Europeans.

Colorado

#164944 Jul 12, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Where would ugly women go if the Democrats didn't give 'em jobs? Ah, the California University system.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#164945 Jul 12, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>He'll be embarrassed for awhile then come back as ignorant as ever.
I resemble that remark.
lisw

Sardinia, OH

#164947 Jul 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I resemble that remark.
You're not embarrassed? You should be. Especially since you correct other's spelling and like to taut your remarkable education (which may have been given to you without you learning a thing, much like Obama)

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#164948 Jul 12, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
I always figure guys who support abortion are guys who were relieved when their girlfriends agreed with them to have one.
That may be one of the stupidest things ever posted in this thread.

United States

#164949 Jul 12, 2013
uIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>u clueless, a simpleton ! She got kicked aside because she too soft, as corrupted power did like her soft touch , no Iron fist approach ! I can 't wait to see who filled her seat , i would say a Megalomanic who is dictatorial... You love new USA - NAZI USA is Coming ! Hope you all enjoy it! As quite number of Affluent American are leaving and renouncing US citizenzhip, and Professional Immigrants with science/tech skill set are leaving in droves... There goes the US because of U ring wing supporter ignorance that created all this mess at ds sheeoples! Forget about it go back to sleep!
S/h/b "...did NOT like her

Colorado

#164950 Jul 12, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>That may be one of the stupidest things ever posted in this thread.
(ring) "Hello"

"Hello, Dave?"

"Yeah, this is Dave. Who is this?"

"This is Jane."

"Jane? Jane who?"

"Jane"

"Jane Jane?"

"Jane. You met me at a party about 6 to 8 weeks ago and you said I was a real good sport."

"Oh, Christ yeah. How are you, Jane?"

"Pregnant! And I'm gonna jump out the window!"

"Say, you are a good sport, aren't ya, Jane?"

Colorado

#164951 Jul 12, 2013
That was an old George Carlin skit.

Lafayette IN

#164952 Jul 12, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
That was an old George Carlin skit.
I recognize the skit.

So "guys who support abortion are guys who were relieved when their girlfriends agreed with them to have one" is a joke?

Colorado

#164953 Jul 12, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I recognize the skit.
So "guys who support abortion are guys who were relieved when their girlfriends agreed with them to have one" is a joke?
No joke. I meant it and I believe it. Just watching how things work with the critters around here. The males eat/kill the young so they can breed with available females. I think in this society it also goes along with not wanting to support children of a momentary liaison.

Lafayette IN

#164954 Jul 12, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
No joke. I meant it and I believe it. Just watching how things work with the critters around here. The males eat/kill the young so they can breed with available females. I think in this society it also goes along with not wanting to support children of a momentary liaison.
Oh, it IS a joke, Pern, but hey ... whatever you need to believe to explain away the opinions of people who don't agree with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min River Tam 866,063
Can you think of any creative usernames? (Apr '09) 6 min sdadsada 34
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min Robert F 600,208
The Christian Atheist debate 22 min Critical Eye 2,125
White Lives MATTER 44 min RFD 119
disabled sex (Jun '14) 1 hr garath 10
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 272,467
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 2 hr RainbowLength 47
More from around the web