Bush is a hero
uIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#164949 Jul 12, 2013
uIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>u clueless, a simpleton ! She got kicked aside because she too soft, as corrupted power did like her soft touch , no Iron fist approach ! I can 't wait to see who filled her seat , i would say a Megalomanic who is dictatorial... You love new USA - NAZI USA is Coming ! Hope you all enjoy it! As quite number of Affluent American are leaving and renouncing US citizenzhip, and Professional Immigrants with science/tech skill set are leaving in droves... There goes the US because of U ring wing supporter ignorance that created all this mess at ds sheeoples! Forget about it go back to sleep!
S/h/b "...did NOT like her

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

#164950 Jul 12, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>That may be one of the stupidest things ever posted in this thread.
(ring) "Hello"

"Hello, Dave?"

"Yeah, this is Dave. Who is this?"

"This is Jane."

"Jane? Jane who?"

"Jane"

"Jane Jane?"

"Jane. You met me at a party about 6 to 8 weeks ago and you said I was a real good sport."

"Oh, Christ yeah. How are you, Jane?"

"Pregnant! And I'm gonna jump out the window!"

"Say, you are a good sport, aren't ya, Jane?"

Colorado

#164951 Jul 12, 2013
That was an old George Carlin skit.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#164952 Jul 12, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
That was an old George Carlin skit.
I recognize the skit.

So "guys who support abortion are guys who were relieved when their girlfriends agreed with them to have one" is a joke?

Colorado

#164953 Jul 12, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I recognize the skit.
So "guys who support abortion are guys who were relieved when their girlfriends agreed with them to have one" is a joke?
No joke. I meant it and I believe it. Just watching how things work with the critters around here. The males eat/kill the young so they can breed with available females. I think in this society it also goes along with not wanting to support children of a momentary liaison.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#164954 Jul 12, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
No joke. I meant it and I believe it. Just watching how things work with the critters around here. The males eat/kill the young so they can breed with available females. I think in this society it also goes along with not wanting to support children of a momentary liaison.
Oh, it IS a joke, Pern, but hey ... whatever you need to believe to explain away the opinions of people who don't agree with you.

United States

#164955 Jul 12, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
What you think of this below, i found in quote book? ANYONE incense?
Kate Richards O"Hare, 1915
The women of the United States are nothing but brood sows, having sons to be put into the army and made into fertilizer.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#164956 Jul 12, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>What you think of this below, i found in quote book? ANYONE incense?
Kate Richards O"Hare, 1915
zer.
Repeatedly dumping googled spam won't cover for the fact that you're a Somalian imbecile, stooge.

United States

#164958 Jul 12, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeatedly dumping googled spam won't cover for the fact that you're a Somalian imbecile, stooge.
not a Somalian you zionist war mongering jughead! Again I ask you about Leo Straussian philosophy and you can't answer, it means you intellectually challenged.

Colorado

#164959 Jul 12, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, it IS a joke, Pern, but hey ... whatever you need to believe to explain away the opinions of people who don't agree with you.
Willie,I have begun doing what I see others doing. I am simplifying the way I look at the other side. It's all stereotypes from here on. It's how I am being responded to. So I will join in. Makes life so much easier.

Do I believe what I said is true of all here? NO. Do I believe it of some...yes. You were not on when I posted it and it was not intended for you.

United States

#164960 Jul 12, 2013
add, they not spam but something to talk about !

An NFL Fan

USA

#164961 Jul 12, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>i am a proud Somalian pirate of the butts and a sow mongering jughead! nged.
You're an imbecile to believe anyone would answer your dull questions which you don't even understand, Somali stooge. Face the fact that you're dumb and maybe things will go more smoothly for you in the future, pirate.

An NFL Fan

USA

#164962 Jul 12, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
add, they spam but something to blather about !
You can't even spell or write, Somalian, so what's your point? Hilarious that you think you can control an agenda, stooge.

United States

#164963 Jul 12, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an imbecile to believe anyone would answer your dull questions which you don't even understand, Somali stooge. Face the fact that you're dumb and maybe things will go more smoothly for you in the future, pirate.
Ad hominem! not a Somalian you zionist war mongering jughead! Again I ask you about Leo Straussian philosophy and you can't answer, it means you one is really intellectually challenged.

United States

#164964 Jul 12, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't even spell or write, Somalian, so what's your point? Hilarious that you think you can control an agenda, stooge.
Ad Hominem!
not a Somalian you zionist war mongering jughead! Again I ask you about Leo Straussian philosophy and you can't answer, it means you one is really intellectually challenged

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#164965 Jul 12, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>That may be one of the stupidest things ever posted in this thread.
Wow, what's it like to be a clueless liberal?

An NFL Fan

USA

#164966 Jul 12, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>Ad hominem! i am a rump ranger Somalian jughead! Again I blather crap you about Somalian philosophy and you too smart to answer, it means i one is really intellectually challenged.
In which area of study have you attained a university degree, Somalian pirate?

Location hidden

#164967 Jul 12, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, it IS a joke, Pern, but hey ... whatever you need to believe to explain away the opinions of people who don't agree with you.
It's like reading one of WIR's posts, but with proper English and spelling.

Location hidden

#164968 Jul 12, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
"Cut & Paste for Psychos"
ASIAN LATIN VIBES

United States

#164969 Jul 12, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
not somalian pirate you warmongering Zionist Jughead!

You first, what degree you attained NFL a War mongering Degree from Military grunt school ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Redeemed Jersey P... 996,561
Faculty of Dentistry, Dalhousie University Hal... 25 min Case File 1
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 44 min Grunt56 223,082
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 53 min science is god 88,515
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr PadMark 703,824
Are women from USA scared of marriage? 6 hr stupdwmen 20
Are Ukraine women naturally prideful? 6 hr stupdwmen 4