Bush is a hero

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#164665 Jul 9, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a great day in the neighborhood! A great day to be alive!!!
Indeed. I'm about with you Pern. Just about to give up on the so called Jesus forum. Its rare to see anything but hate and vile words posted there and for some reason in the last few months this lie about me wishing to die is repeated often. Oh well. Up early for work, take care.

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

#164666 Jul 9, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. I'm about with you Pern. Just about to give up on the so called Jesus forum. Its rare to see anything but hate and vile words posted there and for some reason in the last few months this lie about me wishing to die is repeated often. Oh well. Up early for work, take care.
I avoid the Christian forums. It hurts my heart too much. Is John Coffee still around or the other guy? I can't remember his name but he was awful.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#164667 Jul 9, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
You can judge a man by his enemies.:) I would say you're doin' alright if Catcher doesn't like ya! The Idiot has been around for years. I used to think he was a little Muslim guy but I think he is probably some little Chinese guy who is routing from Beijing.
There's evidence he is Scandanavian, probably Norse. Worthless in any case, same as toad the lawyer.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#164668 Jul 9, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, just ignore the Topix automatic spell checker. Its just a mindless bot with no critical thinking skills. It just scans topix posts all day long checking for spelling errors..........
Well I normally would Larry. But it's been such a long time that I've had any fun pokin' at someone, I think I'll take chaser out for a spin.

Only thing is he "knows so much about me" already, it'll be tough
gettin' in the door.

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

#164669 Jul 9, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
There's evidence he is Scandanavian, probably Norse. Worthless in any case, same as toad the lawyer.
At least toads eat pesky bugs. ;) Lawyers, not so much.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#164670 Jul 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't disagree that he's not worth the time, but the idiot Somalian is such a tempting target sometimes.
You got it Fan.

He's gotta be the stupidest troll on the planet to be posting the same thing in here for over 4 years, and actually believing that <anyone> cares. I mean, most people get the hint after the 1st few days or weeks.

Like you said earlier, that's an indication of an obsessive MENTAL disorder.
UIdiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#164671 Jul 9, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you and Pernrider are race masterbating again!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#164672 Jul 9, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I do not chase ambulances.
2. I was not acquainted with the person you call "Global Idiot" until I saw his posts on this thread.
3. I don't know anybody named Marvin.
4. Further, the deponent sayeth naught.
Yes you do chase ambulances.

Didn't say you knew Idiot prior. You ASSumed that's what I meant.

You barged in here about the same time as Marvin from Denver, the black man who also has a drooling love of Obama.

Yeah, yer a genius! Hah!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#164673 Jul 9, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it Fan.
He's gotta be the stupidest troll on the planet to be posting the same thing in here for over 4 years, and actually believing that <anyone> cares. I mean, most people get the hint after the 1st few days or weeks.
His English hasn't improved during the years either. I've seen dogs smarter than he is.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#164674 Jul 9, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have told you before, I don't hate you.
I do feel sorry for you.
Why? Because you have such a sorry attitude toward life. You think people are born to be bad, and you have stated that you long to be done with your existence in this world and enter the kingdom of heaven.
Ahhh pity AND condescension in one msg by the astute ambulance chaser. Blah blah blah blah.

Stick to one-liners AH. Roaming makes you look even MORE foolish.

USA

#164675 Jul 9, 2013
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I see you and Pernrider are masterbating again! Can I watch?
Your goat is smarter than you are, Somalian. Did you know that?

United States

#164676 Jul 9, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it Fan.
U are biggest world idiot, as you stand with people of bad character, like FAn NFL fan .. they are mass murdering Pyschopaths who support illict wars, bully American-for-peace suppoters, bully the world civilians, plunder other nations, rape and kill... You ignorant Fools, you stand with evil who anti-Americans, Anti-world, Anti-civil liberties, Anti-Constitution, Anti-human rights,... you right wing Americans warring Americans are most evil of the bunch , you ruined US and World with you War machines and with you NeoCons Agendas.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#164677 Jul 9, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
At least toads eat pesky bugs. ;) Lawyers, not so much.
Maybe, but this so-called lawyer is outta South America. Those jungle monkeys eat some pretty disgusting things. Reminds me of Fear Factor with Joe Rogan hosting.

USA

#164678 Jul 9, 2013
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I are biggest world idiot, as i sleep with goats of bad character,
'
You're one hilarious blathering stooge, cretin.

United States

#164679 Jul 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your goat is smarter than you are, Somalian. Did you know that?
not a somiliAn PIRATE and don't have agoat , you paranoid is showing Again . And Bad Bob said i Am Norse, he is also paranoid. No wonder wonder over 184 nations give our US the big middle fingers, as you ur US war mongers/war profiteers/ war investors/ war -weapon manufacturers ... had ruiend US and world ! You right wing NeoCons had morally and financially bankrupted America and incited a growth of world enemies because our US warring Imperailsm had made many enemies worldwide as plunder other nations of it raw reesources and massmurder many world wide in name of greedy Hegemonic agendas that got us all into this mess at home and worldwide! Enjoy your US police state Ignorant right wing grunts!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#164680 Jul 9, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
The new poster had been rebuffed by two or three regulars, and they (she/he?) might have gotten the idea that this whole thread was chock full of tightasses. I thought I'd add a little levity as a 'welcome'. The constipation thing came from the tv. you know the commercial where the broad is running around handing out constipation relief to everyone? That was on when I began my post to the newbie. Again, I mentioned nobody by name, and I should point out that Sis didn't bat an eye at the reference.
Then pernie said what she said, and the inference stung. I wasn't being personal with her, but she drew first blood, and being from the street, I had to fire back. Guess we scared the newbie off.
Fan's not a newbie. He's been in here off and on, but he usually posts on the "Soldiers" thread, where Idiot troll spends a lotta time posting the same nonsense he does in here.

That wouldn't be such a bad thread if it wasn't for Idiot troll, Deng from China, and a couple other foreign ne'er-do-wells.

United States

#164681 Jul 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
His English hasn't improved during the years either. I've seen dogs smarter than he is.
You worst dog you have brain of little roach!! If your English is so good , why you did not catch one specific post i'd addressed to you ridden withe error! You english Is ugly! BWHAHAHAHHAHAAA You BS is showing again! Conlusion you English no better than mental Retard! Which post i made the mistake with and bad bob did not catch it Either, he a English Major , waht a moroon WAQRMONGERING SUPPORTNG grunting grunter! wbHAhahahaa

USA

#164682 Jul 9, 2013
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
'
i am a somiliAn butt PIRATE and don't have a goat , because he left me. It broke my heart!
'
My hemorrhoid is showing Again . And Bad Bob said i Am Norse, and he is kind because I'm a lowly pirate.
Don't fret, pirate. You can always buy another goat if you save your pennies.

USA

#164683 Jul 9, 2013
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>You worst dog you have brain of little roach!! If your English is so good , why you did not catch one specific post i'd addressed to you ridden withe error!
ALL of your post reek with egregious mistakes, stooge. That's because you're mentally incompetent.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#164684 Jul 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Dogs? LOL.

There's big SEWER RATS down here in the cellar that have much better communicating skills, AND hardly ever repeat themselves like that annoying troll parrot.

They finally let me sit in their card games, now they want me to show 'em how to play Texas Hold 'Em. Haven't decided if I will yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Toby 64,121
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 19 min Toby 106,549
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Pad 654,127
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 281,885
What color will Taylor Swift's baby be? 2 hr Anonymous 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Steve III 45,246
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 hr Classic 3,818
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Lumatrix 973,845
More from around the web