Bush is a hero

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#164622 Jul 9, 2013
Idiot Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
More cut and paste bull from Babu the Somali asshat.
Babu. LOL
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#164623 Jul 9, 2013
Backed by the U.S.: Israel Unleashes a Massacre In Gaza
by Larry Everest,
Israel’s siege has turned Gaza into the world’s largest open-air concentration camp—its impoverished inhabitants are being starved and subject to indescribable suffering. 80% live below the poverty line. About 97% of factories and workshops cannot operate. Gaza’s industrial zone is completely closed. Unemployment is about 50%. In 2006 Israel bombed Gaza's only power plant, making Gaza dependent on power supplies from Israel and Egypt. Fresh drinking water is often not available for days at a time. Irregular power means that sewage treatment plants cannot function and that raw sewage gets dumped into the Mediterranean. Medicines are in short supply, and Israeli bans on travel mean that Palestinians seeking advanced medical care that is not available in Gaza are left to die.

USA

#164624 Jul 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Look world masses and Americans-for-peace see who ruining US and world with their US war machines.
Haven't I informed you previously that instead of overheating your dull mind with your tripe, why not just type 'duh' or 'yuk yuk', Somalian creep?

At least you'd stand an even chance of spelling it correctly, stooge.

United States

#164625 Jul 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe in plundering commercial shipping, dumping useless spam, and destroying the English language, Somalian stooge.
you are the world real plunderer, you our American war mongers NFL and are also world biggest mass murders as no countries compare to what we doing at home and around the world.
Just tip of iceberg of many wars that US had been in, not listed are many wars since since inception of US nation , i mean US Militaristic Imperailist Empire making big ness at home and abroad wtth other nations!
UNITED STATES INTERVENTIONS
MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Rep. Congo (Zaire), Brazil, Greece, Russia,
Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East Timor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria...

United States

#164626 Jul 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't I informed you previously that instead of overheating your dull mind with your tripe, why not just type 'duh' or 'yuk yuk', Somalian creep?
At least you'd stand an even chance of spelling it correctly, stooge.
Not a somalian , you paranoid AzzHAt but an American-for-peace supporter. The international war Crime Tribunal had tried Bush & Co and Blair Co... o=fpr war crimes, you next! One foe world humanity!

United States

#164627 Jul 9, 2013

"American foreign-policy makers are exquisitely attuned to the rise of a government, or a movement that might take power, that will not lie down and happily become an American client state, that will not look upon the free market or the privatization of the world known as "globalization" as summum bonum [the highest good], that will not change its laws to favor foreign investment, that will not be unconcerned about the effects of foreign investment upon the welfare of its own people, that will not produce primarily for export, that will not easily tolerate the International Monetary Fund or the World Trade Organization inflicting a scorched-earth policy upon the country's social services or standard of living, that will not allow an American or NATO military installation upon its soil. Given the proper pretext, such bad examples have to be reduced to basket cases, or, where feasible, simply overthrown."
William Blum

USA

#164628 Jul 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>you are the world real plunderer, you our me and around the world.
, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria...
Go ahead and spam this thread, Somalian stooge. Soon only you and those who laugh at your stupidity will be left.

USA

#164629 Jul 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I am a proud perverted somalian , and a paranoid AzzHAt but an anti- American-for-piss supporter. T!
I might be mistaken, but haven't you pasted that stupid answer several times today, Somali pirate?

Why do you lie about being an American?

United States

#164630 Jul 9, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>you are the world real plunderer, you our American war mongers NFL and are also world biggest mass murders as no countries compare to what we doing at home and around the world.
Just tip of iceberg of many wars that US had been in, not listed are many wars since since inception of US nation , i mean US Militaristic Imperailist Empire making big ness at home and abroad wtth other nations!
UNITED STATES INTERVENTIONS
MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Rep. Congo (Zaire), Brazil, Greece, Russia,
Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East Timor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria...
ADD I forgot our US war mongers/ war investors even morally and Financially bankrupted the US to many trillion US dollars and even outsourced American jobs and even ruined World environment ...

USA

#164631 Jul 9, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>ADD I forgot our US war mongers/ war investors even morally and Financially bankrupted the US to many trillion US dollars and even outsourced American jobs and even ruined World environment ...
I imagine many of this thread hadn't realised you're not an American, but Somali pirate.

It's good for people to know the truth about you, stooge.

United States

#164632 Jul 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and spam this thread, Somalian stooge. Soon only you and those who laugh at your stupidity will be left.
But OVER 184 nations JUST GIVEN US BIG MIDDLE fINGERS BECAUSE OF you right wing US militaristic Imoerailist interventionist agendas hAD GIVEN TO INCENTIVE FOR THEM to do something about our acidic US foreign policy, they collobarate to tell us Americans to piss off! I bet you clueless , as some of our US allies are incensed what we are do to their nation, you better wake up stupid, else US will become A Third world despotic nation ruled by Dictators.And, quite number of AmericAN affluent class are even Renouncing US citizens and American immogrants of Science /tech going home because US is unstable war like country. U are moron, you right wing american war mongers had ruined US and world with your war machines! Enjoy MTFers! BWHHAHAHAAA

United States

#164633 Jul 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I might be mistaken, but haven't you pasted that stupid answer several times today, Somali pirate?
Why do you lie about being an American?
nNever lied, i pure American but you not you NFL are real anti-Americans, Anti-civil liberties.,, aGAIN READ THE POST BELOW! I see you afraid of Copy and paste, does it scare you, afraid World and American for peace will see through you war mongering/war-for-profiteering ways.

Then you will have problem, as I'm American that belong with over 70% of AMericans who don't believe in Us foreign policy, the illicit US wars , as it made a big mess at home and worldwide.

You our evil American war mongers /WAR-FOR-PROFITeers/ war-weapons manufacturers... are the real anti-Americans , Anti-world, anti-peace, anti-civil liberties, anti-human rights, anti-constitutional... you should US citizens status should be taken away, as you made a big mess at home and world wide.. The international war crimes Tribunal had tried Bush & co ...for war crime agaisnt humanity! U think u are exempt war monger, sooner or later you face war tribunal just like bush & Co , Blair and Co! One for humanity! U lowest pof low scumbags on this planter, you our evil US war mongers should be striped of US citizen and sent to gulag for war crimes against humanity, no worries the the War crimes tribunal is looking for you!

You NFL not American as you don't even kknow what is in 10 th Amendment of USC is art 3

United States

#164634 Jul 9, 2013
S/H/B CitiZenship not citizens

USA

#164635 Jul 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text> nNever lied, i pure Somalian but you not itizen and sent to gulag for war crimes against humanity, no worries the ven kknow what is in 10 th Amendment of USC is art 3
Everyone here knows you're not an American.

Why aren't you at all embarrassed by your heinous communications skills, Somalian pirate?

United States

#164636 Jul 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone here knows you're not an American.
Why aren't you at all embarrassed by your heinous communications skills, Somalian pirate?
Again not a somalian pirate but American Human rights supporter, and anti-war supporter!

You NFL not real American as you don't even know what is in the 10 th Amendment of USC is art 3, so?

USA

#164637 Jul 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I am a perverted somalian butt pirate anti-American Human feces eater, and whore supporter!
You NFL not real American as you don't even know what is in the 10 th Amendment of USC is art 3, so?
Such aimless repetition is a sign of mental incompetence, Somalian. I earned a minor in history from a major university, so puking up inane questions at me won't improve your lack of intelligence, pirate.

Why is your English so poor, foreigner?

United States

#164638 Jul 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Such aimless repetition is a sign of mental incompetence, Somalian. I earned a minor in history from a major university, so puking up inane questions at me won't improve your lack of intelligence, pirate.
Why is your English so poor, foreigner?
aNSWER TO YOU REPETITOUS pOSTINGS! iN ALL YOU POSTS , AS i had not seen any intellect from you, all you provide are Ad hominems ( Go look world yp you English sucks also!

You NFl the grunting peon , is an Obsequious Mendacious subservient of fool still panting for his MAster malodorious bootstrap leather hide! BWHHAHAAA

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#164639 Jul 9, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't fool yourself.
The guy's contributions to the thread far exceed your own.
Or tell us, what have you told us that's of value?
Glad to know that since you barged in here with Marvin about a year
ago, you "know" all there is about my "contributions".

Much like anything else, "value" is in the eye of the beholder, ya freakin' ambulance chaser.

But you're judged by the company you keep, and most folks know that this Global Idiot troll is a pal of yours.

Meanwhile, much like the troll, you just annoy people in here. Nice goin' dumass.

United States

#164640 Jul 9, 2013
PArt of the post no. 164163 is not my post, the last sentence is my " You NFL not real American as you don't even know what is in the 10 th Amendment of USC is art 3, so?"

Look world and American-for-peace , see what these our American Right wingers are manipulating other posts and even bully the American that support Anti-war and to bully of other natins with your US war machines, soldiers are never to be trusted again as they bully the civilian population

United States

#164641 Jul 9, 2013
'Should be #164637' Correcting error in post number!'not no. 164163 , the last sentence is my " You NFL not real American as you don't even know what is in the 10 th Amendment of USC is art 3, so?"

Look world and American-for-peace , see what these our American Right wingers are manipulating other posts and even bully the American that support Anti-war and to bully of other natins with your US war machines, soldiers are never to be trusted again as they bully the civilian population

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Rosesz 647,004
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min truth 49,504
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 15 min Buck Crick 445,757
Dirty snapchat with teen girls (May '14) 1 hr HOLLAND_123 12
guys what color panties are you wearing today??... 1 hr plamco 4
Why Australians should fear Muslims? (Feb '15) 2 hr Truthiness 29
Just HOW angry is Satan??? 2 hr Truthiness 25
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Buck Crick 971,806
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 hr karl44 105,685
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 12 hr WasteWater 27
More from around the web