Colorado

#164386 Jul 5, 2013

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#164387 Jul 5, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Are Blackheart and the Lady Doctor one and the same?
Negative. BH is in Redding, CA.

The loon is in the far-left progressive, Pacific NW.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#164388 Jul 5, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
If you accidently push the reply button without putting in the correct numbers does it let you know or do you just lose the post?
After you push the submit button, it comes back in red if numbers
were incorrect.

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#164389 Jul 5, 2013
The only Judgement I made in my last post was that 'pernie' was a christian. The rest was observation.
I still don't see how calling someone a piece of shit is humorous. Must be a christian thing.
Blow it out your texas hole, bobin. Your momma did it with you.
No Bobbi, I was not drunk, just making an observation of christian mores. I said MOST christians. Didn't mean you, but that's slicing it fine, so I understand your feelings on the subject.

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

#164390 Jul 5, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
The only Judgement I made in my last post was that 'pernie' was a christian. The rest was observation.
I still don't see how calling someone a piece of shit is humorous. Must be a christian thing.
No Bobbi, I was not drunk, just making an observation of christian mores. I said MOST christians. Didn't mean you, but that's slicing it fine, so I understand your feelings on the subject.
You're the one jumping to conclusions there. I said I flushed your twin. I never said it was "sh*t". You assumed that for yourself. But it sure is funny how righteous you make yourself out to be and then turn around and tell Bob that he "did it with this momma". Must be an atheist thing. You atheists get off on that kind of stuff.

Colorado

#164391 Jul 5, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
After you push the submit button, it comes back in red if numbers
were incorrect.
Hey BB, yeah, Roberta and I were discussing her phone and topix posts failing to post. She said it did show on her phone when she pushed the numbers in wrong.I know it does on the computer just wasn't sure if it did on her phone.

Colorado

#164392 Jul 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't mind these guys right now. After a week of constipated abortion arguments, their buttcracks haven';t opened up enough for them to relieve themselves yet.
When they finally do, their sense of humor will return.
Can't blame them. it's hard to laugh when you're packing twelve pounds of doo-doo in your colon.
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
I just flushed your twin.
<quoted text>
That's an Ugly thing to say.
You Must be a christian. most christians I have met are ugly hateful, judgemental folks with no sense of humor.
Just like you.
christians. sheesh.
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me, I was laughing when I typed it. I have quite a good sense of humor...Yup, you just point those fingers Mr. Judgmental. Apparently you expect Christians to take your insults without responding? Homey don't play that game. Not on Topix, maybe in real life. But hey, this isn't real life this is cyberspace.
What a good person you think you are. Such a fine upstanding fellow.

Colorado

#164393 Jul 5, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Negative. BH is in Redding, CA.
The loon is in the far-left progressive, Pacific NW.
Thanks for that information because I can't find the posts Roberta was referring to and I thought the implication was that Blackheart was masquerading as another poster. Good to know.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#164394 Jul 5, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one jumping to conclusions there. I said I flushed your twin. I never said it was "sh*t". You assumed that for yourself. But it sure is funny how righteous you make yourself out to be and then turn around and tell Bob that he "did it with this momma". Must be an atheist thing. You atheists get off on that kind of stuff.
So you flushed a grown man down the toilet?
Hope you have flood insurance covering self-inflicted water damage to your floors...

Bet your plumber loves you. If you make a habit of this sort of thing, you'll send all three of his kids to college.

(Humor.)

Colorado

#164395 Jul 5, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>So you flushed a grown man down the toilet?
Hope you have flood insurance covering self-inflicted water damage to your floors...
Bet your plumber loves you. If you make a habit of this sort of thing, you'll send all three of his kids to college.
(Humor.)
:-} The plumber and Roto Rooter make a killing.

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#164396 Jul 5, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
semantics. you think you're clever with your dodge, but the line and it's inference was obvious even to minor, I'm sure. Also, I've never told anyone, or even alluded to the idea that I (Underline that) am a 'nice guy, or a good person, or anything like that. In Fact, I've told everyone that I had the least consideration for, that I am an asshole. True then, and true now.
If you want to talk about 'self righteous', look in the mirror. all you christians think that you have an inside track to getting to your 'heaven', when your own bible says that only about one tenth of one percent will actually make it. You all take your gods name in vain, pass judgement on others, work on your sabbath, and a thousand other things that your bible says you shouldn't do, and yet you think your god is going to welcome you with open arms. And NONE of you is anywhere close to being as 'kind' as you think you are. You look down on the poor, steer clear of the oppressed, only go to your church on sunday, and put god out of your mind the rest of the week. You skimp on your tithes, rail against your taxes (give unto caesar...) and would rather 'save' an animal than a human being.
Yep. The things you christians do in his name probably makes your god sick to his stomach.

Colorado

#164397 Jul 5, 2013
<quoted text>
semantics. you think you're clever with your dodge, but the line and it's inference was obvious even to minor, I'm sure. Also, I've never told anyone, or even alluded to the idea that I (Underline that) am a 'nice guy, or a good person, or anything like that. In Fact, I've told everyone that I had the least consideration for, that I am an asshole. True then, and true now.
If you want to talk about 'self righteous', look in the mirror. all you christians think that you have an inside track to getting to your 'heaven', when your own bible says that only about one tenth of one percent will actually make it. You all take your gods name in vain, pass judgement on others, work on your sabbath, and a thousand other things that your bible says you shouldn't do, and yet you think your god is going to welcome you with open arms. And NONE of you is anywhere close to being as 'kind' as you think you are. You look down on the poor, steer clear of the oppressed, only go to your church on sunday, and put god out of your mind the rest of the week. You skimp on your tithes, rail against your taxes (give unto caesar...) and would rather 'save' an animal than a human being.
Yep. The things you christians do in his name probably makes your god sick to his stomach.
You judge us by your standards. From this comment I can tell you don't know what a Christian is. I am getting ready to leave but I will come back to this later. You have fooled yourself as to what Christians are and then judged them by your criteria.
miner49er

Webster Springs, WV

#164398 Jul 5, 2013
"Miner, as far as I'm concerned, any organization funded by George Soros is highly suspect at best. "

Roberta, are saying Right Wing Watch article was incorrect in it's quotes of Buehner?

What part of their story is "highly suspect"?

What specific actions make George Soros a "traitor"?

Location hidden

#164399 Jul 5, 2013
miner49er wrote:
"Miner, as far as I'm concerned, any organization funded by George Soros is highly suspect at best. "
Roberta, are saying Right Wing Watch article was incorrect in it's quotes of Buehner?
Roberta and I have had this conversation....sort of. What she recently posted to you, was a very small excerpt from a list she composed at least a month ago, maybe two. Putting up the list of the Koch brothers' favorite and peripheral causes, on the so-called conservative side of the divide, was to no avail. For some of us, only those with a liberal agenda, who manipulate our system, are traitors.

As you can see from the title of the thread, those who claim to have a conservative agenda, though they manipulate the system in the same exact same ways as the 'loony libruls' do,(and often to the same ends) get to be HEROES.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#164400 Jul 5, 2013
<quoted text>Roberta and I have had this conversation....sort of. What she recently posted to you, was a very small excerpt from a list she composed at least a month ago, maybe two. Putting up the list of the Koch brothers' favorite and peripheral causes, on the so-called conservative side of the divide, was to no avail. For some of us, only those with a liberal agenda, who manipulate our system, are traitors.

As you can see from the title of the thread, those who claim to have a conservative agenda, though they manipulate the system in the same exact same ways as the 'loony libruls' do,(and often to the same ends) get to be HEROES.
WATCH IT, KAT.

I did not then nor have I EVER said that liberals are traitors. I said SOROS is, and I stand by that.

I DO NOT LIKE BEING MISQUOTED, nor do I like having my words taken out of context and twisted.

Now, I have to go make dinner, or I'd be saying a heckuva lot more. For now, I'll say only: DON'T DO IT AGAIN. I mean it.

Location hidden

#164401 Jul 5, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
WATCH IT, KAT.
I did not then nor have I EVER said that liberals are traitors. I said SOROS is, and I stand by that.
I DO NOT LIKE BEING MISQUOTED, nor do I like having my words taken out of context and twisted.
Now, I have to go make dinner, or I'd be saying a heckuva lot more. For now, I'll say only: DON'T DO IT AGAIN. I mean it.
And what I essentially said, was that you disapprove of Soros (or others) manipulating the system with a liberal agenda. I never said you said 'liberals are traitors'.

I don't like eating someone else's words any better than you do.

But I should have traveled back down the thread to find the original posts, so I could quote you exactly, rather than paraphrasing.

My apologies.

Since: Sep 10

United States

#164402 Jul 5, 2013
<quoted text>And what I essentially said, was that you disapprove of Soros (or others) manipulating the system with a liberal agenda. I never said you said 'liberals are traitors'.
But I should have traveled back down the thread to find the original posts, so I could quote you exactly, rather than paraphrasing.
My apologies.
Nah.

Nobody should apologize for George Soros.

Catcher greatly admires the man.

Location hidden

#164403 Jul 5, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'll tell ya something senor. There have been several regular posters in here over the years that I've strongly disagreed with. In earlier years, I gave most of them an extremely
hard time. But it wasn't so much their ideology that set me off, as it was their choice of wording and their petulance.

We've also been blessed to have several female posters in here who've shown incredible intelligence and knowledge on both politics and current events. That's not meant to be demeaning in any manner. It's only been MY experience at street level to find ladies with much different interests.
Anyway, I don't have much patience with male posters (or other females) trying to bully or denigrate the gals in here. Not that they aren't capable of speaking up for themselves, I can assure you they are. But some of them are often too polite or are simply not looking for a fight, to respond in kind. Conversely, I'm never polite and I'm ALWAYS looking for a fight.

Yeah, you gotta be fairly smart to pass the bar and become a lawyer. I know, my older brother's one. But instead of discussing the issues, yer more interested in corny one-liners, dispensing unsolicited advice, pokin' at Lyndi, and taking cheap shots at the opposition here. Hardly conducive to civilized
exchanges of opinions wouldn't ya say? I believe you'll get much further by being more respectful instead of lookin' down yer nose.
That is, unless you wanna live down here in the rat-infested cellar where I hang out.
It's NOT rat-infested. They're just MICE.

I agree with you, BB. On this thread, if you generally treat others with respect, they will treat you that way in return, REGARDLESS of whether or not they share your opinions. If they disagree with you, they will do so respectfully. This is one of the reasons I've been a regular here for so long.

On the other hand, if you're a rude, abusive, arrogant jerk, and especially if you are one repeatedly, sooner or later you're either gonna get ignored or jumped on, maybe ignored by some and jumped on by others. Quite right, too. Nobody wants to play with a bully, offline or online. So if you want to play, play nice.

DON'T YOU AGREE WITH ME, KAT, BLACKHEART, CATCHER AND MINER?

Location hidden

#164404 Jul 5, 2013
<quoted text>And what I essentially said, was that you disapprove of Soros (or others) manipulating the system with a liberal agenda. I never said you said 'liberals are traitors'.

My apologies.
Oh, didn't you?

Roberta and I have had this conversation....sort of. What she recently posted to you, was a very small excerpt from a list she composed...For some of us, only those with a liberal agenda, who manipulate our system, are traitors.
You've been mean and even downright cruel a couple times over the last week or so. And I know you'd probably say that badbob, Lis, Pernie and Lyndi started it, but they didn't. On the subject of abortion, Lyndi is largely on YOUR side, but you've treated her almost as badly as you have badbob, Lis and Pernie.

Location hidden

#164405 Jul 5, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
Miner, are you actually trying to claim that a father DOESN'T have the right to know what his little girl, his flesh and blood, is using drugs or screwing the football team?

For the purposes of this question, the hypothetical daughter is UNDER 18. And would your answer(s) be the same if the parent were the girl's MOTHER instead?
miner49er wrote:
You're trying to evade my questions to you above. You think I haven't noticed you haven't answered them? This ain't exactly my first rodeo, buster. When YOU have answered MINE, I will consider answering yours, and not a moment sooner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min KiMare 227,301
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min curiouslu 738,167
bless the jews (Nov '08) 11 min right kind of music 6,861
Is home business a lie? (Feb '14) 12 min promotionalsworld 9
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 15 min melondee1 2,410
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 32 min Falcon 838
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 52 min Rosa_Winkel 95,364
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Jake999 541,902
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr g man 258,998
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Seentheotherside 600,953
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••