Bush is a hero

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#164287 Jul 3, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>"No one has the stomach for total annihilation. If one country seems to be the headquarters of the hornets nest, take it out quickly and come home."
No one except pro-lifers like you, eh? Those 'sweet backward and proud' folks in THAT country, should have left with the intellectuals, if they knew what was good for 'em.
Geez, how hypocritical ARE you, anyway??
You don't know the difference between radical terrorists out to destroy ALL of western culture, and a specific post-term abortion?

Take me MY DEAR LORD! I've heard it ALL now.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#164288 Jul 3, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
'Bad weather bob'. Yep. Two days ago, it was 116 degrees here. It was even hotter yesterday, though I ain't sure what the exact temp was. Finally got a break today, it was only a hundred.
some idiot just said that fracked natural gas is cleaner than coal. Doesn't keep up with the propaganda. Studies have shown over 240 Carcinogens have been measured in recovered water from Fracking drill sites. and most places where fracking is done, you can light your water on fire. If a body thinks that hat is OK, then you're probably already pissing napalm.
Places where fracking is in overdrive are wastelands, but the current administration won't acknowledge that. Those places are going to end up like that reservation in South Carolina (I think) The Ford Motor company used big parts of that rez aaas dumping grounds for years. Virtually everybody living there has multiple health problems, and no amount of hospital aid is going to make any of them better. Ford 'settled' with them about six years ago, awarding each member about thirty thousand dollars. The Ford Motor company told them 'This is as good as its going to get, because we are facing bankruptcy.' The tribe settled, and the government bailed out Ford. They got away from that suit with very minimal losses. I think that that judgement should be set aside, and a Real settlement should be put in place.
I mean, look at what PG&E had to pay for bad water in that desert town. Ford can afford a four hundred milluion dollar settlement, and the people of that reservation deserve Much, Much more.
Check out the documentary 'Mann vs. Ford'. It's on video.
I'm afraid I don't know much regarding fracking, shale, and other related subjects including wind farms, etc., BH. But I do agree that Native Americans have long gotten the shaft by so-called honest & well-meaning Americans, all the way back to colonial days, and deserve substantial recompense.

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

#164289 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>"No one has the stomach for total annihilation. If one country seems to be the headquarters of the hornets nest, take it out quickly and come home."
No one except pro-lifers like you, eh? Those 'sweet backward and proud' folks in THAT country, should have left with the intellectuals, if they knew what was good for 'em.
Geez, how hypocritical ARE you, anyway??

Sorry I wasn't clear. I see that response was really confusing.
The first sentence was regarding the Taliban being annihilated the second was regarding the people of Afghanistan.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#164290 Jul 3, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know the difference between radical terrorists out to destroy ALL of western culture, and a specific post-term abortion?
Take me MY DEAR LORD! I've heard it ALL now.
I know the difference between 'citizen of a given Middle Eastern Country' and 'Terrorist'. Apparently some of us would like to see the entire country of Syria firebombed out of existence, irrespective of the 'innocence' of the ordinary people - who just happen to inconveniently live in a country whose government is becoming more and more anti-western.

If it was left up to you, bob, we'd set fire to every country where the primary language was anything but English.

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#164291 Jul 4, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid I don't know much regarding fracking, shale, and other related subjects including wind farms, etc., BH. But I do agree that Native Americans have long gotten the shaft by so-called honest & well-meaning Americans, all the way back to colonial days, and deserve substantial recompense.
The post is about fracking. I just used the Mann case as an example of unchecked toxic waste dumping, and the severe lack of accountability by both government and big business.
The toicity of the mixture siphoned into fracking wells is so bad that they could probably boil rocks in the stuff and get 'natural gas' out of it.

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#164292 Jul 4, 2013
T-o-x-i-c-i-t-y.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#164293 Jul 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again, but I'm tired of explaining the rules to you troglodytes.
Check your grammar book...if you have one.
Nice try, you must be using the "Liberals Book of Grammar". But, who knows, one day, you may win a case.

Location hidden

#164294 Jul 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a peek at one of the religion threads, and you'll see the treatment that "Christians" give to nonbelievers.
But hey, many, many gods have been postulated. One does not capitalize when speaking generically about gods.
However, you were being specific, in that case God gets capitalized.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#164295 Jul 4, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, you must be using the "Liberals Book of Grammar". But, who knows, one day, you may win a case.
Speaking of it, what is going on in Texas? I don't often say much on abortion in these forums but this is on another level. Really? Something tells me this is not going to bring the nation together as Pres Obama has been calling for since 08.

Watch: Abortion Supporters Chant ‘Hail Satan!’ While Pro-Life Activists Sing ‘Amazing Grace’ Outside Texas Capitol

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/02/wa...

Location hidden

#164296 Jul 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>If I want to write about a god, without capitalization, I'll do that.
That's better... you got it right, this time. You're not naming a specific diety, so it would be god.

Location hidden

#164297 Jul 4, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Tough one. Now that the Egyptian military has ousted Morsi, there's a good chance to have a moderate President elected by the people.
If that happens, the Syrians may be emboldened to try for freedom from years of oppressive rule. The only way that might work is for BOTH sides to unite & kick Assad out.
Otherwise the US arming the rebels gets Russia and China behind Assad and as you know, Iran has always been helping Bashar.
But doing nothing gives the odds to Assad to remain the ruthless dictator in power. And that may ultimately force Israel to say they've had enough Arab persecution. Who could blame them for sending a multitude of Arabs back to Allah with a nuke or two in self defense? WWIII would surely ignite.
Obama's in a tight spot here, and I can't think of a better goat for the job. One wrong move and he's done (IMO).
obama's not going to do anything until it's pretty clear which group will win. Until then... "present". "We all know the leopard can't change his stripes."

Location hidden

#164298 Jul 4, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of it, what is going on in Texas? I don't often say much on abortion in these forums but this is on another level. Really? Something tells me this is not going to bring the nation together as Pres Obama has been calling for since 08.
Watch: Abortion Supporters Chant ‘Hail Satan!’ While Pro-Life Activists Sing ‘Amazing Grace’ Outside Texas Capitol
The "pro-Gosnell" crowd had some interesting signs and chants, disgusting, and all for naught... Texas' safe abortions bill will pass. Texas wants safe clinics, and will protect viable babies. Let those that "hail Satan" take it somewhere else.

BTW, if you want to earn a couple of bucks, go to craigslist... from what I understand, the "Hail Satan's" are paying for people to be part of their "grassroots" protest.

Location hidden

#164299 Jul 4, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I found it much more inappropriate for children to be carrying signs with profanity emblazoned upon them, than for grown folks to be mocking Christianity. But I do agree that the pro-choice movement is doing itself no favors employing either tactic. The cause is righteous, but those sort of protests get in the way of the message, and a sign saying "If I wanted the government in my womb I would f*** a Senator," in the hands of an 8 yr. old, sends the wrong one. It's counterproductive, and I wish they hadn't.

JMO

Location hidden

#164300 Jul 4, 2013
<quoted text>I found it much more inappropriate for children to be carrying signs with profanity emblazoned upon them, than for grown folks to be mocking Christianity. But I do agree that the pro-choice movement is doing itself no favors employing either tactic. The cause is righteous, but those sort of protests get in the way of the message, and a sign saying "If I wanted the government in my womb I would f*** a Senator," in the hands of an 8 yr. old, sends the wrong one. It's counterproductive, and I wish they hadn't.
JMO
Why stop with mere Senators, I saw where some want to "F*** Rick Perry".

I thought the "I hope your daughters get gang raped" sign showed a lot of class. I'm sure people are coming from all over to show their support for that kind of behavior.

Location hidden

#164301 Jul 4, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Why stop with mere Senators, I saw where some want to "F*** Rick Perry".
I thought the "I hope your daughters get gang raped" sign showed a lot of class. I'm sure people are coming from all over to show their support for that kind of behavior.
They're probably SCPL ringers...
:)

Clearwater and Honolulu

#164302 Jul 4, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
The "pro-Gosnell" crowd had some interesting signs and chants, disgusting, and all for naught... Texas' safe abortions bill will pass. Texas wants safe clinics, and will protect viable babies. Let those that "hail Satan" take it somewhere else.
BTW, if you want to earn a couple of bucks, go to craigslist... from what I understand, the "Hail Satan's" are paying for people to be part of their "grassroots" protest.
Bingo. When people pay their own way we see where the rubber meets the road. A few weeks ago quite a few people went to D.C. and counted on nobody to make it happen. Just as with the Restoring Honor in Aug 2010.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#164303 Jul 4, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
That's better... you got it right, this time. You're not naming a specific diety, so it would be god.
Thanks. I don't believe in any god.

Location hidden

#164304 Jul 4, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo. When people pay their own way we see where the rubber meets the road. A few weeks ago quite a few people went to D.C. and counted on nobody to make it happen. Just as with the Restoring Honor in Aug 2010.
I quite agree...it's much more efficient to employ the Koch brother's methods, and simply buy Representatives outright.

Location hidden

#164306 Jul 4, 2013
Purchasing House and Senate votes indicates a much better understanding of the current system...

Clearwater and Honolulu

#164307 Jul 4, 2013
<quoted text>I quite agree...it's much more efficient to employ the Koch brother's methods, and simply buy Representatives outright.
Sorry, my friend that went to D.C. was paid by nobody. But carry on in the work of fiction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Buck Crick 839,420
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min fedupwiththemess 590,450
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 6 min razz58 2,408
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Porkpie Hat 271,361
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 13 min waaasssuuup 4,498
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 26 min Jac 100,030
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 35 min aryellmatarazzo 9
More from around the web