Bush is a hero

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#164300 Jul 4, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I found it much more inappropriate for children to be carrying signs with profanity emblazoned upon them, than for grown folks to be mocking Christianity. But I do agree that the pro-choice movement is doing itself no favors employing either tactic. The cause is righteous, but those sort of protests get in the way of the message, and a sign saying "If I wanted the government in my womb I would f*** a Senator," in the hands of an 8 yr. old, sends the wrong one. It's counterproductive, and I wish they hadn't.
JMO
Why stop with mere Senators, I saw where some want to "F*** Rick Perry".

I thought the "I hope your daughters get gang raped" sign showed a lot of class. I'm sure people are coming from all over to show their support for that kind of behavior.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#164301 Jul 4, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Why stop with mere Senators, I saw where some want to "F*** Rick Perry".
I thought the "I hope your daughters get gang raped" sign showed a lot of class. I'm sure people are coming from all over to show their support for that kind of behavior.
They're probably SCPL ringers...
:)

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#164302 Jul 4, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
The "pro-Gosnell" crowd had some interesting signs and chants, disgusting, and all for naught... Texas' safe abortions bill will pass. Texas wants safe clinics, and will protect viable babies. Let those that "hail Satan" take it somewhere else.
BTW, if you want to earn a couple of bucks, go to craigslist... from what I understand, the "Hail Satan's" are paying for people to be part of their "grassroots" protest.
Bingo. When people pay their own way we see where the rubber meets the road. A few weeks ago quite a few people went to D.C. and counted on nobody to make it happen. Just as with the Restoring Honor in Aug 2010.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#164303 Jul 4, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
That's better... you got it right, this time. You're not naming a specific diety, so it would be god.
Thanks. I don't believe in any god.

Location hidden

#164304 Jul 4, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo. When people pay their own way we see where the rubber meets the road. A few weeks ago quite a few people went to D.C. and counted on nobody to make it happen. Just as with the Restoring Honor in Aug 2010.
I quite agree...it's much more efficient to employ the Koch brother's methods, and simply buy Representatives outright.

Location hidden

#164306 Jul 4, 2013
Purchasing House and Senate votes indicates a much better understanding of the current system...

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#164307 Jul 4, 2013
<quoted text>I quite agree...it's much more efficient to employ the Koch brother's methods, and simply buy Representatives outright.
Sorry, my friend that went to D.C. was paid by nobody. But carry on in the work of fiction.

Location hidden

#164308 Jul 4, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, my friend that went to D.C. was paid by nobody. But carry on in the work of fiction.
My friends in the gallery of the Texas Senate last week weren't paid by anyone either, Chris. They just drove 290 miles - they even bought their own gas!!

Imagine that.
miner49er

Bluefield, WV

#164309 Jul 4, 2013
"Obama's in a tight spot here, and I can't think of a better goat for the job. One wrong move and he's done (IMO). "

So what do you think is the right move?

"some idiot just said that fracked natural gas is cleaner than coal. Doesn't keep up with the propaganda. Studies have shown over 240 Carcinogens have been measured in recovered water from Fracking drill sites. and most places where fracking is done, you can light your water on fire. "

Hey, I know all about natural gas wells, I have one 150' from my home, do you want the API nr on the tag?

Fracking can be terrible, yes many toxics in the recovered water (hopefully recovered to be treated) but the bigger problem is unrecovered frack fluid contaiminating my aquifer.
This well hasn't been fracked (yet) but I already have oil in my wellwater from the 1974-drilled, 3000' well running about 85 psi up a poorly cased well and into my 40' deep water well.

Still, with all that, gas 10x cleaner than coal.

I see both, I live with both.

Deep mine (Rock Spring Del.) 6 miles from my home, MTR (Hobet) 15 miles from my home.

Location hidden

#164310 Jul 4, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of it, what is going on in Texas? I don't often say much on abortion in these forums but this is on another level. Really? Something tells me this is not going to bring the nation together as Pres Obama has been calling for since 08.
Watch: Abortion Supporters Chant ‘Hail Satan!’ While Pro-Life Activists Sing ‘Amazing Grace’ Outside Texas Capitol
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/02/wa...
It gets better...

Senator Marco Rubio is sponsoring a bill in the Senate that will BAN abortion after 20 weeks. The measure bears resemblance to the bill currently working it’s way through the Texas legislature.

When you have a great idea, everybody wants to share in it.

Location hidden

#164311 Jul 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I don't believe in any god.
That still doesn't change the rules of English grammar.

Location hidden

#164312 Jul 4, 2013
<quoted text>My friends in the gallery of the Texas Senate last week weren't paid by anyone either, Chris. They just drove 290 miles - they even bought their own gas!!
Imagine that.
They wasted both their time, and money... it's going to become law. Are they going to take time off from their jobs again next week, when it comes up for a vote? BTW, where did your friends drive from, I hope somewhere in Texas.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#164313 Jul 4, 2013
<quoted text>There's also a concept known as 'selective disapproval'.
(It's a synonym for 'hypocrisy' which is about as new to you as your liver.)
I wasn't the only one posting on the subject, but god forbid you should chastise anyone but me, bob. That would be wrong.
Yeah yeah yeah...despicable me 2.

Location hidden

#164314 Jul 4, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
They wasted both their time, and money... it's going to become law. Are they going to take time off from their jobs again next week, when it comes up for a vote? BTW, where did your friends drive from, I hope somewhere in Texas.
Probably. Unlike some, my friends put their money where their mouths are.

They drove from Snyder.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#164315 Jul 4, 2013
<quoted text>If it was left up to you, bob, we'd set fire to every country where the primary language was anything but English.
Wrong (again).

I want people who've been living under tryants to live free, like we used to be, and for the dictators to go mingle with Saddam.

Try to stay up, dumas!

Location hidden

#164316 Jul 4, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong (again).
I want people who've been living under tryants to live free, like we used to be, and for the dictators to go mingle with Saddam.
And they'll be so much more free, once our drones 'liberate' them out of existence, eh?

Try to be honest, bob.
miner49er

Bluefield, WV

#164317 Jul 4, 2013
Just like we "freed" over 116,000 Iraqi civilians, eh?

Location hidden

#164319 Jul 4, 2013
miner49er wrote:
Just like we "freed" over 116,000 Iraqi civilians
Your count is "slightly" off. President Bush freed well over 25,000,000 Iraqis from Saddam and his evil regime.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#164320 Jul 4, 2013
miner49er wrote:
"Obama's in a tight spot here, and I can't think of a better goat for the job. One wrong move and he's done (IMO). "
So what do you think is the right move?
"some idiot just said that fracked natural gas is cleaner than coal. Doesn't keep up with the propaganda. Studies have shown over 240 Carcinogens have been measured in recovered water from Fracking drill sites. and most places where fracking is done, you can light your water on fire. "
Hey, I know all about natural gas wells, I have one 150' from my home, do you want the API nr on the tag?
Fracking can be terrible, yes many toxics in the recovered water (hopefully recovered to be treated) but the bigger problem is unrecovered frack fluid contaiminating my aquifer.
This well hasn't been fracked (yet) but I already have oil in my wellwater from the 1974-drilled, 3000' well running about 85 psi up a poorly cased well and into my 40' deep water well.
I see both, I live with both.
Deep mine (Rock Spring Del.) 6 miles from my home, MTR (Hobet) 15 miles from my home.
Amazing that you're still breathing.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#164321 Jul 4, 2013
<quoted text>And they'll be so much more free, once our drones 'liberate' them out of existence, eh?
Try to be honest, bob.
Speaking of droonnning

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Buck Crick 56,472
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 4 min ImFree2Choose 2,364
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min confrinting with ... 650,847
Sex with demon possessed doll (Jun '15) 17 min Noname 69
Is Satan behind mixed-race relationships? 20 min Noname 8
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 22 min UnderstandPeople 217
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 51 min Catcher1 971,899
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Toby 106,105
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Nacked Truth 45,015
More from around the web