miner49er

Rupert, WV

#164082 Jul 2, 2013
"You're too old to get pregnant. The womb war is over for you. Stop acting like this is affecting your reproductive rights. "

Pernrider, you've stated an excellent reason for all males to stay out of the reproductive rights debate.
As you put it, those who can't bear children should "Stop acting like this is affecting your reproductive rights. ".

Bravo, less government intrusion into private citizem's Rights!

Less nanny state, more private property rights (including our bodies)!

"Yes, I realize that Texas is very much against democracy in action, as the state sees fit to gerrymander that so-called 'conservative' voting bloc into more and more convolutions"

What ever happened to the architect of the gerrymandered districts, Tom DeLay?

Oh yeah, he convicted of felony money laundering charges, typical Republican hypocrites.
Here's what Bush's Justice Dep't said about Tom Delay's crimes:

"In December 2005, the Washington Post reported, "Justice Department lawyers concluded that the landmark Texas congressional redistricting plan spearheaded by Rep. Tom DeLay violated the Voting Rights Act, according to a previously undisclosed memo," uncovered by the newspaper.[10] The document, endorsed by six Justice Department attorneys, said
"the redistricting plan illegally diluted black and Hispanic voting power in two congressional districts." It also said, "The State of Texas has not met its burden in showing that the proposed congressional redistricting plan does not have a discriminatory effect."

"Sh*t yeah. Kill 'em all tonight."

Naked hatred, so it's ok for you to determine who lives and dies?
What a good christian attitude, Jesus would be so proud of you!
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#164083 Jul 2, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>

I could be a waffle-ass Republican right-winger, like the Bush Is a Hero crowd here.
"I voted for it before I voted against it."
==
One redeeming thing about having you come around like a stray cat is your willingness to hand out ammunition to your opponents.

Debating you, my uninformed little liberal, is like shootin' fish in a barrel!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#164084 Jul 2, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn't. Charge is denied.
I notice you elected not to answer the question about whether or not you consider men without standing in the fight against abortion - remember them? The ones whose 'baby boxes' don't exist?

Still haven't found your response to my question about IVF, and your stance on the deliberate and premeditated destruction of human embryos inherent in that process.

But of course, your freedom to withhold your opinions on these matters, continues unabated.

Location hidden

#164085 Jul 2, 2013
miner49er wrote:
What ever happened to the architect of the gerrymandered districts, Tom DeLay?
Oh yeah, he convicted of felony money laundering charges, typical Republican hypocrites.
Here's what Bush's Justice Dep't said about Tom Delay's crimes:
"In December 2005, the Washington Post reported, "Justice Department lawyers concluded that the landmark Texas congressional redistricting plan spearheaded by Rep. Tom DeLay violated the Voting Rights Act, according to a previously undisclosed memo," uncovered by the newspaper.[10] The document, endorsed by six Justice Department attorneys, said
"the redistricting plan illegally diluted black and Hispanic voting power in two congressional districts." It also said, "The State of Texas has not met its burden in showing that the proposed congressional redistricting plan does not have a discriminatory effect."
In response to this, the Supreme Court has gutted the Voting Rights Act. Problem solved!

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#164086 Jul 2, 2013
Some idiot just called me a christian. must be related to a lawyer, or sumpthin'.
or is a texan.
I used the post to show everybody how hysterical they been getting. Humor.
humor. just 'cause you don't get it, doesn't mean it ain't there.
Oh, one more thing. Who appointed You god? You sit here and Judge Everybody, taking pot-shots and acting like your shit don't stink. Guess what buddy.
It Does.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#164087 Jul 2, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course.
That's how it works: The law defines what is legal and what isn't.
Whether you like it or not.
.....just like capital punishment which you adamently oppose. The law defines what is legal and what isn't.

So stop your whining on that one, will ya?
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#164088 Jul 2, 2013
CNN's lapdog for Obama, Nic Robertson (this was fun-eeee) was in Egypt among the protesters 2 days ago trying to get a bunch of revolutionaries to compliment Barry.

Robertson asked them, "What do you think of Obama? What is your message for Obama?" And every answer was, "Obama, he wasn't with us. Obama, he's been all over the ballpark. Obama, we have no message for Obama." One protester said, "the Americans are just waiting to see which side wins and then they will claim to have backed them all along."

After hearing all that, Robertson turned to the camera and said, "I can assure you clearly heard the protesters are very supportive of having Obama on their side."

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#164089 Jul 2, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>No doubt in my mind that you use the word 'hate' FAR more often than I do.
All nations die. All men too. It's the natural order of things.
This one isn't Dead by a long shot....and if you'd quit bellyaching about stuff you don't like, and trying to convince yourself that it's a lost cause, while concentrating on what you can actually change, and working toward that goal, you'll be a much happier fella.
Just a thought.
CC may use the word more then you, but you got him when it comes to displaying it.......... You go girl..........

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#164090 Jul 2, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess.
Harvard Medical School?
Harvard Janitorial Services
Lyndi wrote:
You hand out legal advice on a public forum and now you're handing out medical advice on a public forum.
Catcher didn't just clean toilets, he probably cleaned the white boards in the legal and medical buildings, as well as empty the trash. Who knows what he might have read.
Lyndi wrote:
In an age when frivolous lawsuits are at an all time high, you are one stupid lawyer.
Speaking of which, have you seen the prosecutor in the George Zimmerman trial, Mr Potato head, in action? He is so over his head in that trial. The defense lawer is using the prosecution's own witnesses to enhance the defense's case.

Location hidden

#164091 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>In response to this, the Supreme Court has gutted the Voting Rights Act. Problem solved!
It ruling was long overdue.

Location hidden

#164092 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>In response to this, the Supreme Court has gutted the Voting Rights Act. Problem solved!
Correction. That ruling was long overdue.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#164093 Jul 2, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
It never fails.
Every time you spot an opening to speak in glowing terms about yourself, you actually take it.
Hey now.

You wrote:

"Your roots here are still trailing above ground. Plus, all the hard work to form this nation from sea to shining sea was already done by the time you rolled into town, glided down our streets paved of gold looking for a piece of the pie. Hopefully you've already taken your slice because the government which has now taken over a 6th of the economy with Obamacare plans on taking more."

I replied that I have worked hard and done well. Whassamata?

Location hidden

#164094 Jul 2, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
Some idiot just called me a christian. must be related to a lawyer, or sumpthin'.
or is a texan.
I don't remember any Texan ever calling you a Christian... especially since I'm the only Texan in here.

San Francisco, CA

#164095 Jul 2, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess.
Harvard Medical School?
===
You hand out legal advice on a public forum and now you're handing out medical advice on a public forum.
In an age when frivolous lawsuits are at an all time high, you are one stupid lawyer.
Close, but no banana.

Try again--I have seen you deliver far better insults than that.

Seal the windows and bar the doors, Catcher has a gig in Florida.

San Francisco, CA

#164096 Jul 2, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
"I voted for it before I voted against it."
==
One redeeming thing about having you come around like a stray cat is your willingness to hand out ammunition to your opponents.
Debating you, my uninformed little liberal, is like shootin' fish in a barrel!
Let me know when you want to debate.

Ain't that a pip?

San Francisco, CA

#164097 Jul 2, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
.....just like capital punishment which you adamently oppose. The law defines what is legal and what isn't.
So stop your whining on that one, will ya?
OK, that's enough attention from you for one day.

Can you find your misspelled word?

You bring shame to the New England educational system.

Location hidden

#164098 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>I notice you elected not to answer the question about whether or not you consider men without standing in the fight against abortion - remember them? The ones whose 'baby boxes' don't exist?
If you don't think I should be involved, would you please sign this for me?

http://gp.godfatherpolitics.com/ga/webviews/2...

Thanks, in advance.

Location hidden

#164099 Jul 2, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Close, but no banana.
Try again--I have seen you deliver far better insults than that.
Is Mr. Potato Head,(prosecutor in the George Zimmerman case), asking for you to be on his team? In comparision, having you on his team would go a long way towards making him look more competent.

Location hidden

#164100 Jul 2, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
I believe the correct spelling is "pig", not "gig".

Location hidden

#164101 Jul 2, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't think I should be involved, would you please sign this for me?
http://gp.godfatherpolitics.com/ga/webviews/2...
Thanks, in advance.
Take it up with Pern - she's the one who implied those with obsolete baby boxes shouldn't have a voice on this issue. I just inferred from that, that she then considers those without baby boxes should be mute as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min It aint necessari... 773,447
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min truth 558,854
kelly bright 1 hr bigbadwolf91869 1
Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 1 hr Sniper II 95
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr truth 5,704
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr Ruby88 53,246
Snow in Chicago! 1 hr andet1987 21
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 264,978
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr AN NFL FAN 119,633
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr lil whispers 604,737
More from around the web