|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
He was probably talking about Snowden.
If Kerry's actions can prevent "people from croaking" and he suffers a paper cut while doing so can he still get another Purple Heart?

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

miner49er wrote:
"I thought America was built by Americans, all Americans. "
Some of those Americans were slaves who were bought and sold like cattle, beat if they protested and killed if they resisted.
Their children were stolen from their mothers, sold into perpetual slavery and forced to enrich the white American plantation owners, all in difiance of the Declaration of Independance and Constitution.
Today's Constitution, not the Constitution that existed back then.
miner49er wrote:
The wives, mothers and daughters of the slaves were forcibly raped at 12, 13, 14 years old, their children were sold down the river to avoid wmbarassing their white American masters.
It took a Civil War, Republicans and a lot of dead white boys to make that change. It was a strange time. I believe the South's General of the Army, Robert E. Lee, did not own slaves, but the North's General of the Army, Ulysses S. Grant, did.
miner49er wrote:
"It was my father's former countrymen that made that necessary. "
I was saying that it was my father's former countrymen that burned the Capital Building in 1814, and made the re-building of it necessary. It was a joke, tightazz.
miner49er wrote:
No wrongful action by some tribal chief authorized white Americans to buy and sell humans like cattle.
US Navy and Marines units protected the white American slave traders, the market was driven by the white American plantation owners who spent millions to build a fleet of slave ships and who spent millions buying and selling men, women and children.
Absolutely. The "civilized" nations created the demand, but it was the African natives that provided the product. The "civilized" nations purchased the product that was captured and provided to them by those African natives at the ports. Whites had nothing to do with selecting which Africans were captured and enslaved for sale at those ports. African natives picked which of their fellow blacks would become slaves. Live with it, blacks were not completely innocent concerning slavery.

Actually, there were even black slave owners.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

miner49er wrote:
There is no denying African-Americans have struggled to win the Freedoms most of us take for granted.
I can tell. It must have been hell for obama, growing up in Indonesia and Hawaii, attending our best schools (maybe), and given the pResidency simply based on his skin pigmentation, and without the inconvenience of having to gain any government or leadership experience.

The country is definitely paying for barry's lack of government or leadership experience.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep in mind that barry only stated that "I'm not going to be scrambling JETS to get a 29-year-old hacker."... he didn't say he wouldn't have a drone take out the American 29-year-old hacker.
"I have a dream....." MLK

"I have a drone....." BHO
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Liberals need to take race out of every discussion.

2)This country would be in much better shape if we were simply "Americans", not African-Americans, Native-Americans, Asians, whites, hispanics or whatever other separationist desiginations people use.
===
1) They can't. They'd lose elections.
Democrats have convinced blacks that republicans are racist and don't care about them. Democrats have convinced blacks that republicans want them to stay less educated and impoverished.
Democrats have convinced blacks that THEY are the caring party.

Democrats have been running the majority of our cities and public school systems for the last 50 years and we all saw another result of that this past week at the Zimmerman trial with the star witness for the prosecution. THAT was what democrat leadership in education and city managament does for our black community. Cites run by democrats have the highest crime, the highest poverty and the highest numbers of woefully uneducated.

For blacks who are tired of having to explain why the Rachel Jeantels of America cannot speak coherently, read "cursive" or write?
STOP VOTING DEMOCRAT.

2) Using the terms African American, Native American, Asian American and such has been counterproductve to assimilation. Seperating Americans into categories based on their continent of origin has had no redeeming results because the fundamental purpose of categorization is to "split into groups."
Those terms are nothing but linguistic segregation.
=
On the flip side however knowing who is of what heritage can prove very helpful in determining who gets the job or who gets into college.
Being a black foreign national for example with a unique cultural background but only so-so grades might even get a person into Harvard leaving the white kid from Des Moines in the dust.... even though his GPA was higher and his SAT's were higher and he'd worked his tail off to earn them.

Democrats: The Fair Party
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Obama administration is solicting the NFL and the NBA to promote OBAMACARE.

What every guy in America dreams of. Sitting down to relax, watch a game with a couple of cold ones and hearing, "this healthcare message is being brought to you by President Obama."

Oh and YOU, America are paying for this commercial with your tax dollars."

Haaaaaaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Alec Baldwin- democrat and liberal let loose with a horrific homophobic tweet 2 days after SCOTUS made their historic rulings with regards to gay marriage and prop 8 in CA.
(Oh yes and he's now sorry.)
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/06/...
===
Considering Paula Deens entire life is coming apart at the seams and she's been beaten unmercifully for comments she made 30 years ago, I think it's only fair the Alec Baldwin lose his job as spokesperson for Capital One so I just sent off an email urging them to fire him.
If anyone is in the mood, here's the address.
webinfo@capitalone.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>On the flip side however knowing who is of what heritage can prove very helpful in determining who gets the job or who gets into college.
Being a black foreign national for example with a unique cultural background but only so-so grades might even get a person into Harvard leaving the white kid from Des Moines in the dust.... even though his GPA was higher and his SAT's were higher and he'd worked his tail off to earn them.
Wouldn't it be interesting to see barry's college applications. Based on how dishonest he's been with us, I'm sure he would have had no problem "embellishing" his applications to give a so-so black drug user a little help in getting into better schools.

If obama did claim his status as a black foreign national, I wonder what nationality he would have claimed to be. And, of course, it may not be an "embellishment" at all, he might have been truthful... we have no way of knowing.
:)

Speaking of deceptive, if my great grandfather came from South Africa, can I tick the "African-American" box?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
Alec Baldwin- democrat and liberal let loose with a horrific homophobic tweet 2 days after SCOTUS made their historic rulings with regards to gay marriage and prop 8 in CA.
(Oh yes and he's now sorry.)
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/06/...
Alec will get a pass, again, and probably a new commercial spot. Only conservatives are held responsible for their gaffes, and no amount of sincere apologies will ever get them off the hook.
Lyndi wrote:
Considering Paula Deens entire life is coming apart at the seams and she's been beaten unmercifully for comments she made 30 years ago, I think it's only fair the Alec Baldwin lose his job as spokesperson for Capital One so I just sent off an email urging them to fire him.
If anyone is in the mood, here's the address.
webinfo@capitalone.com
Paula Dean would have done much better if she had stayed off the TV and not tried to redeem herself. Those TV interviews, I'm certain, hurt her far more than they helped.

Paula Deen should have hired a spokesperson to contact the media, and explain that, "The incident happened over 30 years ago, and in a much different Southern environment. Paula was upset after having just being robbed, and spoke in anger and haste to her husband describing the incident. Even so, she was sorry that she said such a hurtful thing, and hasn't repeated it since. Let's move on to things that are more current, and far more important than dwelling on something said in anger over 3 or 4 decades ago."

I think the incident would have been quickly forgiven and forgotten. She might not have the number 1 bestseller book, as she does now, but she probably would have a lot more sponsors, and quite possibly still have her job on the Food Network.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't it be interesting to see barry's college applications. Based on how dishonest he's been with us, I'm sure he would have had no problem "embellishing" his applications to give a so-so black drug user a little help in getting into better schools.
If obama did claim his status as a black foreign national, I wonder what nationality he would have claimed to be. And, of course, it may not be an "embellishment" at all, he might have been truthful... we have no way of knowing.
:)
Speaking of deceptive, if my great grandfather came from South Africa, can I tick the "African-American" box?
Obama undoubtedly interviewed well too.....he's rarely short on charm when he wants something.

As far as Africa is concerned.... if you're a subscriber to the "Out of Africa" theory and the fossil and genetic evidence is correct, then we are ALL African Americans.
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Genes-Show-it-...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
Obama administration is solicting the NFL and the NBA to promote OBAMACARE.
What every guy in America dreams of. Sitting down to relax, watch a game with a couple of cold ones and hearing, "this healthcare message is being brought to you by President Obama."
Oh and YOU, America are paying for this commercial with your tax dollars."
Haaaaaaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa
If Aaron Hernandez is freed we will all need good health care.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

By all accounts Paula Deen is a democrat. She is getting a valuable lesson about just what inclusion and tolerance translate to among her "friends".

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
Gettin' married at 11am tomorrow.
Congratulations!! Who's the lucky manatee?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
===
1) They can't. They'd lose elections.
Democrats have convinced blacks that republicans are racist and don't care about them. Democrats have convinced blacks that republicans want them to stay less educated and impoverished.
Democrats have convinced blacks that THEY are the caring party.
Democrats have been running the majority of our cities and public school systems for the last 50 years and we all saw another result of that this past week at the Zimmerman trial with the star witness for the prosecution. THAT was what democrat leadership in education and city managament does for our black community. Cites run by democrats have the highest crime, the highest poverty and the highest numbers of woefully uneducated.
For blacks who are tired of having to explain why the Rachel Jeantels of America cannot speak coherently, read "cursive" or write?
STOP VOTING DEMOCRAT.
2) Using the terms African American, Native American, Asian American and such has been counterproductve to assimilation. Seperating Americans into categories based on their continent of origin has had no redeeming results because the fundamental purpose of categorization is to "split into groups."
Those terms are nothing but linguistic segregation.
=
On the flip side however knowing who is of what heritage can prove very helpful in determining who gets the job or who gets into college.
Wow....all the credit you give black people, for independent thought, and the ability to make political choices free from brainwashing.

Incredible.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Freebird USA wrote:
By all accounts Paula Deen is a democrat. She is getting a valuable lesson about just what inclusion and tolerance translate to among her "friends".
Yep. Like Juan Williams found out the sec. Npr let him go, tolerance means little if you don't agree with us. Worked out good for him as I'm sure it will for Deen. Its funny to watch this stuff and you can't make it up. All of a sudden I feel like going to Chick-fil-a.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Wow....all the credit you give black people, for independent thought, and the ability to make political choices free from brainwashing.
Incredible.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

That's why we call obama's supporters "low information voters". And if 90%- 95% of black voters support barry, it stands to reason that there is a large percentage of those voters that are "low information", color biased, seeking handouts from Santabama or brainwashed.

Maybe they should be watching more "Faux Noise" and less of the major networks, MSNBC, CNN or reading the NY Times. They might be able to answer some of those "tough" questions, and they'd certainly become much more informed voters.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why we call obama's supporters "low information voters". And if 90%- 95% of black voters support barry, it stands to reason that there is a large percentage of those voters that are "low information", color biased, seeking handouts from Santabama or brainwashed.
Maybe they should be watching more "Faux Noise" and less of the major networks, MSNBC, CNN or reading the NY Times. They might be able to answer some of those "tough" questions, and they'd certainly become much more informed voters.
I don't think that "stands to reason" at all.

I think the dittoheads are the "low information voters."

What I'm seeing here is the typical right-wing racial stereotyping.

You think blacks will ever vote for Republicans, when this is what they hear?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Wow....all the credit you give black people, for independent thought, and the ability to make political choices free from brainwashing.
Incredible.
Here's an even better example of the "knowledge" of the obama voter.

There are literally hundreds of similar examples of "obama voters" on YouTube.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that "stands to reason" at all.
I think the dittoheads are the "low information voters."
What I'm seeing here is the typical right-wing racial stereotyping.
You think blacks will ever vote for Republicans, when this is what they hear?
If you had actually watched the video, you might have noticed it included more than just blacks.

Watch what you're criticizing next time, you'll probably look a lot more intelligent... or maybe not.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had actually watched the video, you might have noticed it included more than just blacks.
Watch what you're criticizing next time, you'll probably look a lot more intelligent... or maybe not.
You wrote: "And if 90%- 95% of black voters support barry, it stands to reason that there is a large percentage of those voters that are "low information", color biased, seeking handouts from Santabama or brainwashed."

I replied to your statement.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

407 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Tide with Beach 721,627
hughesimax son 2 min hughesimax 1
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 8 min shyam 4,834
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min Uzi 115,377
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 31 min DNF 93,786
Last Word + 2 32 min cr8newdestiny 275
self is an illusion 38 min Miracle Whip 3
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 46 min USA Born 533,041
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 256,740
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr simloverrrsarah 83
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••