Bush is a hero

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#163898 Jun 28, 2013
miner49er wrote:
"Libyans do like us, it's al-qaeda terrorists that don't."
You mean the Libyans Reagan bombed?
We don't have to worry too much about the Libyan that Reagan bombed, the Libyan rebels killed Gaddafi almost two years ago.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#163899 Jun 28, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You "pick" the worst times to make a joke.
I do.
Lost In Transition

United States

#163900 Jun 28, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
The other part of the US government weighs in with John Kerry saying with solemnity, "people could actually die as a result of the Snowden leaks."
It's a sitcom.
He was probably talking about Snowden.
Lost In Transition

United States

#163901 Jun 28, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals need to take race out of every discussion. This country would be in much better shape if we were simply "Americans", not African-Americans, Native-Americans, Asians, whites, hispanics or whatever other separationist desiginations people use.
You forgot crazy-asss cracka's.
miner49er

Rock, WV

#163902 Jun 29, 2013
"I thought America was built by Americans, all Americans. "

Some of those Americans were slaves who were bought and sold like cattle, beat if they protested and killed if they resisted.
Their children were stolen from their mothers, sold into perpetual slavery and forced to enrich the white American plantation owners, all in difiance of the Declaration of Independance and Constitution.
The wives, mothers and daughters of the slaves were forcibly raped at 12, 13, 14 years old, their children were sold down the river to avoid wmbarassing their white American masters.

"It was my father's former countrymen that made that necessary. "

No wrongful action by some tribal chief authorized white Americans to buy and sell humans like cattle.

US Navy and Marines units protected the white American slave traders, the market was driven by the white American plantation owners who spent millions to build a fleet of slave ships and who spent millions buying and selling men, women and children.
miner49er

Rock, WV

#163903 Jun 29, 2013
[11] caused the mob to retreat, and the riders escaped the bus. The mob beat the riders after they escaped the bus. Only warning shots fired into the air by highway patrolmen prevented the riders from being lynched.[9]
That night, the hospitalized Freedom Riders, most of whom had been refused care, were removed from the hospital at 2 AM, because the staff feared the mob outside the hospital. The local civil rights leader Rev. Fred Shuttlesworth organized several cars of blacks to rescue the injured Freedom Riders in defiance of the mob.
When the Trailways bus reached Anniston and pulled in at the terminal an hour after the Greyhound bus was burned, it was boarded by eight Klansmen. They beat the Freedom Riders and left them semi-conscious in the back of the bus.[9]
When the bus arrived in Birmingham, it was attacked by a mob of KKK members[8] aided and abetted by police under the orders of Commissioner Bull Connor.[12] As the riders exited the bus, they were beaten by the mob with baseball bats, iron pipes and bicycle chains. James Peck required more than 50 stitches to the wounds in his head.[13] Peck was taken to Carraway Methodist Medical Center, which refused to treat him; he was later treated at Jefferson Hillman Hospital."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_Riders

This isn't ancient history, we're talking the '60s when sworn officers of the law planned and carried out attacks on both black and white American Citizens exercising their Constitutional Rights.

"In the early morning of Sunday, September 15, 1963, Bobby Frank Cherry, Thomas Blanton,[1]Herman Frank Cash, and Robert Chambliss, members of United Klans of America, a Ku Klux Klan group, planted a box of dynamite with a time delay under the steps of the church, near the basement.[2] At about 10:22 a.m., twenty-six children were walking into the basement assembly room to prepare for the sermon entitled “The Love That Forgives,” when the bomb exploded.[3][4] Four girls, Addie Mae Collins (age 14), Denise McNair (age 11), Carole Robertson (age 14), and Cynthia Wesley (age 14), were killed in the attack,[5] and 22 additional people were injured, one of whom was Addie Mae Collins' younger sister, Sarah.[6] The explosion blew a hole in the church's rear wall, destroyed the back steps and all but one stained-glass window, which showed Christ leading a group of little children."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/16th_Street_Bapt...

Here.

In America.

Bombing little children in a church basement because they were black.

There is no denying African-Americans have struggled to win the Freedoms most of us take for granted.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#163904 Jun 29, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
He was probably talking about Snowden.
If Kerry's actions can prevent "people from croaking" and he suffers a paper cut while doing so can he still get another Purple Heart?

Location hidden

#163905 Jun 29, 2013
miner49er wrote:
"I thought America was built by Americans, all Americans. "
Some of those Americans were slaves who were bought and sold like cattle, beat if they protested and killed if they resisted.
Their children were stolen from their mothers, sold into perpetual slavery and forced to enrich the white American plantation owners, all in difiance of the Declaration of Independance and Constitution.
Today's Constitution, not the Constitution that existed back then.
miner49er wrote:
The wives, mothers and daughters of the slaves were forcibly raped at 12, 13, 14 years old, their children were sold down the river to avoid wmbarassing their white American masters.
It took a Civil War, Republicans and a lot of dead white boys to make that change. It was a strange time. I believe the South's General of the Army, Robert E. Lee, did not own slaves, but the North's General of the Army, Ulysses S. Grant, did.
miner49er wrote:
"It was my father's former countrymen that made that necessary. "
I was saying that it was my father's former countrymen that burned the Capital Building in 1814, and made the re-building of it necessary. It was a joke, tightazz.
miner49er wrote:
No wrongful action by some tribal chief authorized white Americans to buy and sell humans like cattle.
US Navy and Marines units protected the white American slave traders, the market was driven by the white American plantation owners who spent millions to build a fleet of slave ships and who spent millions buying and selling men, women and children.
Absolutely. The "civilized" nations created the demand, but it was the African natives that provided the product. The "civilized" nations purchased the product that was captured and provided to them by those African natives at the ports. Whites had nothing to do with selecting which Africans were captured and enslaved for sale at those ports. African natives picked which of their fellow blacks would become slaves. Live with it, blacks were not completely innocent concerning slavery.

Actually, there were even black slave owners.

Location hidden

#163906 Jun 29, 2013
miner49er wrote:
There is no denying African-Americans have struggled to win the Freedoms most of us take for granted.
I can tell. It must have been hell for obama, growing up in Indonesia and Hawaii, attending our best schools (maybe), and given the pResidency simply based on his skin pigmentation, and without the inconvenience of having to gain any government or leadership experience.

The country is definitely paying for barry's lack of government or leadership experience.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#163907 Jun 29, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep in mind that barry only stated that "I'm not going to be scrambling JETS to get a 29-year-old hacker."... he didn't say he wouldn't have a drone take out the American 29-year-old hacker.
"I have a dream....." MLK

"I have a drone....." BHO
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#163909 Jun 29, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Liberals need to take race out of every discussion.

2)This country would be in much better shape if we were simply "Americans", not African-Americans, Native-Americans, Asians, whites, hispanics or whatever other separationist desiginations people use.
===
1) They can't. They'd lose elections.
Democrats have convinced blacks that republicans are racist and don't care about them. Democrats have convinced blacks that republicans want them to stay less educated and impoverished.
Democrats have convinced blacks that THEY are the caring party.

Democrats have been running the majority of our cities and public school systems for the last 50 years and we all saw another result of that this past week at the Zimmerman trial with the star witness for the prosecution. THAT was what democrat leadership in education and city managament does for our black community. Cites run by democrats have the highest crime, the highest poverty and the highest numbers of woefully uneducated.

For blacks who are tired of having to explain why the Rachel Jeantels of America cannot speak coherently, read "cursive" or write?
STOP VOTING DEMOCRAT.

2) Using the terms African American, Native American, Asian American and such has been counterproductve to assimilation. Seperating Americans into categories based on their continent of origin has had no redeeming results because the fundamental purpose of categorization is to "split into groups."
Those terms are nothing but linguistic segregation.
=
On the flip side however knowing who is of what heritage can prove very helpful in determining who gets the job or who gets into college.
Being a black foreign national for example with a unique cultural background but only so-so grades might even get a person into Harvard leaving the white kid from Des Moines in the dust.... even though his GPA was higher and his SAT's were higher and he'd worked his tail off to earn them.

Democrats: The Fair Party
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#163910 Jun 29, 2013
Obama administration is solicting the NFL and the NBA to promote OBAMACARE.

What every guy in America dreams of. Sitting down to relax, watch a game with a couple of cold ones and hearing, "this healthcare message is being brought to you by President Obama."

Oh and YOU, America are paying for this commercial with your tax dollars."

Haaaaaaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#163911 Jun 29, 2013
Alec Baldwin- democrat and liberal let loose with a horrific homophobic tweet 2 days after SCOTUS made their historic rulings with regards to gay marriage and prop 8 in CA.
(Oh yes and he's now sorry.)
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/06/...
===
Considering Paula Deens entire life is coming apart at the seams and she's been beaten unmercifully for comments she made 30 years ago, I think it's only fair the Alec Baldwin lose his job as spokesperson for Capital One so I just sent off an email urging them to fire him.
If anyone is in the mood, here's the address.
webinfo@capitalone.com

Location hidden

#163912 Jun 29, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>On the flip side however knowing who is of what heritage can prove very helpful in determining who gets the job or who gets into college.
Being a black foreign national for example with a unique cultural background but only so-so grades might even get a person into Harvard leaving the white kid from Des Moines in the dust.... even though his GPA was higher and his SAT's were higher and he'd worked his tail off to earn them.
Wouldn't it be interesting to see barry's college applications. Based on how dishonest he's been with us, I'm sure he would have had no problem "embellishing" his applications to give a so-so black drug user a little help in getting into better schools.

If obama did claim his status as a black foreign national, I wonder what nationality he would have claimed to be. And, of course, it may not be an "embellishment" at all, he might have been truthful... we have no way of knowing.
:)

Speaking of deceptive, if my great grandfather came from South Africa, can I tick the "African-American" box?

Location hidden

#163913 Jun 29, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
Alec Baldwin- democrat and liberal let loose with a horrific homophobic tweet 2 days after SCOTUS made their historic rulings with regards to gay marriage and prop 8 in CA.
(Oh yes and he's now sorry.)
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/06/...
Alec will get a pass, again, and probably a new commercial spot. Only conservatives are held responsible for their gaffes, and no amount of sincere apologies will ever get them off the hook.
Lyndi wrote:
Considering Paula Deens entire life is coming apart at the seams and she's been beaten unmercifully for comments she made 30 years ago, I think it's only fair the Alec Baldwin lose his job as spokesperson for Capital One so I just sent off an email urging them to fire him.
If anyone is in the mood, here's the address.
webinfo@capitalone.com
Paula Dean would have done much better if she had stayed off the TV and not tried to redeem herself. Those TV interviews, I'm certain, hurt her far more than they helped.

Paula Deen should have hired a spokesperson to contact the media, and explain that, "The incident happened over 30 years ago, and in a much different Southern environment. Paula was upset after having just being robbed, and spoke in anger and haste to her husband describing the incident. Even so, she was sorry that she said such a hurtful thing, and hasn't repeated it since. Let's move on to things that are more current, and far more important than dwelling on something said in anger over 3 or 4 decades ago."

I think the incident would have been quickly forgiven and forgotten. She might not have the number 1 bestseller book, as she does now, but she probably would have a lot more sponsors, and quite possibly still have her job on the Food Network.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#163914 Jun 29, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't it be interesting to see barry's college applications. Based on how dishonest he's been with us, I'm sure he would have had no problem "embellishing" his applications to give a so-so black drug user a little help in getting into better schools.
If obama did claim his status as a black foreign national, I wonder what nationality he would have claimed to be. And, of course, it may not be an "embellishment" at all, he might have been truthful... we have no way of knowing.
:)
Speaking of deceptive, if my great grandfather came from South Africa, can I tick the "African-American" box?
Obama undoubtedly interviewed well too.....he's rarely short on charm when he wants something.

As far as Africa is concerned.... if you're a subscriber to the "Out of Africa" theory and the fossil and genetic evidence is correct, then we are ALL African Americans.
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Genes-Show-it-...

Location hidden

#163915 Jun 29, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
Obama administration is solicting the NFL and the NBA to promote OBAMACARE.
What every guy in America dreams of. Sitting down to relax, watch a game with a couple of cold ones and hearing, "this healthcare message is being brought to you by President Obama."
Oh and YOU, America are paying for this commercial with your tax dollars."
Haaaaaaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa
If Aaron Hernandez is freed we will all need good health care.

Location hidden

#163916 Jun 29, 2013
By all accounts Paula Deen is a democrat. She is getting a valuable lesson about just what inclusion and tolerance translate to among her "friends".

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#163917 Jun 29, 2013
bad bob wrote:
Gettin' married at 11am tomorrow.
Congratulations!! Who's the lucky manatee?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#163918 Jun 29, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
===
1) They can't. They'd lose elections.
Democrats have convinced blacks that republicans are racist and don't care about them. Democrats have convinced blacks that republicans want them to stay less educated and impoverished.
Democrats have convinced blacks that THEY are the caring party.
Democrats have been running the majority of our cities and public school systems for the last 50 years and we all saw another result of that this past week at the Zimmerman trial with the star witness for the prosecution. THAT was what democrat leadership in education and city managament does for our black community. Cites run by democrats have the highest crime, the highest poverty and the highest numbers of woefully uneducated.
For blacks who are tired of having to explain why the Rachel Jeantels of America cannot speak coherently, read "cursive" or write?
STOP VOTING DEMOCRAT.
2) Using the terms African American, Native American, Asian American and such has been counterproductve to assimilation. Seperating Americans into categories based on their continent of origin has had no redeeming results because the fundamental purpose of categorization is to "split into groups."
Those terms are nothing but linguistic segregation.
=
On the flip side however knowing who is of what heritage can prove very helpful in determining who gets the job or who gets into college.
Wow....all the credit you give black people, for independent thought, and the ability to make political choices free from brainwashing.

Incredible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min It aint necessari... 839,217
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 55 min Tony17 590,366
sexy girl want to Skype fun Skype: dilinazi20 1 hr morgo 7
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Tony17 100,016
Pavani Group Reviews 2 hr Namrata 4
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr dollarsbill 4,477
St Clair County IL DCFS (Sep '14) 2 hr wronglyaccused3 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr who 271,353
More from around the web