|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but remember, this comes from the same hillbilly who's
convinced Texas is NOT part of the US.
I can't help wondering what would happen to Miner if he stood on the average street corner in a Texas town and informed the residents there that they were not American citizens?

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish someone would explain the Clintons to me.
Bill, the darling of the democrat party treated Hillary like a cheap doormat for decades with emotional abuse and by publically and repeatedly humiliating her with his extracurricular activites......and by sticking around, her message to women the world over, was to just grin and bear it.

How those two got to be the annointed power couple for representing and empowering women, is beyond me.
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrisy? A real time example of celebrating a diverse lifestyle? Tolerance?
I lean towards hypocrisy.
Like the Leaning Tower of Pisa. I agree with you, Freebird.

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't help wondering what would happen to Miner if he stood on the average street corner in a Texas town and informed the residents there that they were not American citizens?
Really, Bobbi? They're texans. They'd probably believe him.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Give me just a sec to don my tinfoil hat, but the timing of this makes me wonder. Obama was enmeshed in so many scandals. Snowden just started working for the contracting company 3 months before he let the cat out of the bag. Could he be Obama's strawman to divert attention from all that is wrong with this administration? As you see, the IRS (which is investigating itself) is all of the sudden coming up with liberal groups that were targeted.

When Chicago politics are involved I don't put anything past them and the press is just too dumb to figure it out or they don't care as long as they have a rock star to report on.
My dad has suggested that Snowden might be a plant--to get information on Russia and China, etc.(He didn't speculate on whether this would be with or without Obama's knowledge). While I don't think that's likely, I have to admit it's not out of the realm of possibility, either.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now, Blackheart. I've always thought Texas was highly overrated (sorry, Bobin), but I don't think Texans are that stupid, either.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and I want the answers to Benghazi same as you. But the Chicago thugs meet with their mouthpieces behind closed doors to go over the best way(s) to delay & stonewall.
So after trying to detract with a speech on global warming, the rookie-in-chief decides to spend an additional $100M that we can't afford, so that he and his loved ones can travel to Africa to see Mandela one last time.
Meanwhile, my grandkids can't visit their house at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in DC.
bad bob wrote:
Hell why didn't he just stop off in Africa on his way home from Belfast?
He probably would have, except Michelle told barry that he was going back to DC to pick up her mother, as she was going on the trip... and we know who has the balls in the obama family.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

miner49er wrote:
"Libya is not in the midst of a civil war, that's Syria buddy. "
No, we're discussing Benghazi which is located in... Libya!
So I guess "You have no clue what you're talking about.".
"obama had already attacked Libya... "
Not with the ground or air assaults you seem to crave.
We had troops on the ground during the Libyan civil war, it was just kept secret until after it ended.
miner49er wrote:
Do you think you can use Tomahawks on residential areas with surgical precision?
"Our Americans WERE laser targeting the bad guys... the only problem was, the air support they thought would be there, for some reason wasn't."
You think there were teams painting the terrs with laser target designators?
Then why didn't the targetting teams aid the State dept. boyos?
Nope, no teams, Tomahawks don't use laser designators.
I hope you realize we have far more ground support weapons than Tomahawk missles. Actually, Tomahawks are never used as ground support weapons.
miner49er wrote:
"It's a little different when places are being attacked when you're at war in the region.
miner49er wrote: "
Really, are you unaware of the 68,000 US combat troop operating in Afghanistan?
Did you ever learn geography? Afghanistan is in Asia, Libya is in Africa. Just like Benghazi is not in Syria, Afghanistan is not in Africa.
miner49er wrote:
As of early June there were just under 100,000 Nato troops serving in Afghanistan from 50 contributing nations, the International Security and Assistance Force (Isaf) said.
Of these the bulk - about 68,000 - are US troops. "
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-11...
Looky there, your own link points out "world-south-asia" not "world-north-africa"
miner49er wrote:
Is it a war?
In Asia, yes. In Africa, no.
miner49er wrote:
"Taliban spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid said the insurgents fired two rockets into the Bagram Air Base outside the Afghan capital, Kabul, late on Tuesday. American officials confirmed the base had come under attack by indirect fire — likely a mortar or rocket — and that four U.S. troops were killed."
If it ain't, the soldiers doing the fighting and dying say it's the best imitation they've seen...
Sorry to burst your bubble, just like Benghazi is not in Syria, Kabul is not in Africa.
miner49er wrote:
Yes, where was Bush on 9/12/06?
The Benghazi attack was on 9/11/12, and unfortunately, George W. Bush wasn't our President. If he were, our Ambassador and the other three Americans would probably still be alive today.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. He does seem to be seriously "geography challenged".

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
In Texas, that could very well be true.

Miner better be prepared to ask the question in either English or Spanish... as we are a border state, with miles of Napolitano's "secure" borders, and thanks to Janet and barry's policies, we have about 1.7 million illegal immigrants.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
If Miner asked the question in English, there's a good possibility that they wouldn't understand him.

If he asked a Texas native, they'd probably stuff him in his socks and mail him back to WV in a 4 cube box.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now, Blackheart. I've always thought Texas was highly overrated (sorry, Bobin), but I don't think Texans are that stupid, either.
Native Texans are extremely proud of their Texas heritage, and furiously patriotic.

I'm a Yankee, living in Texas.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and I want the answers to Benghazi same as you. But the Chicago thugs meet with their mouthpieces behind closed doors to go over the best way(s) to delay & stonewall.
Benghazi-Benghazi-Benghazi. I thought Hillary told everyone to just shut-up with their stupid inquiries and the whole thing was put to rest when she said this:

"Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night and decided they’d go kill some Americans," Clinton said. "What difference – at this point, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?"
===

Observation:

When republicans put up their hands and say "NO" to the wishes of democrats in congress, libs angrily call that "obstructionism."

When democrats plead the 5th, block probing questions by conjuring up memory lapses, dodge a question with a question (as Hillary did in the above example) or just blankly stare at the poser of the question; one might think that would be called obstuctionism but libs differ with me on that. They call it.......... umm. What DO they call that anyway?

I think I just stumped myself with my own question.

What is the adjective which means: "diversion tactics to cover-up incompetance, negligence and/or intentionally screwing with facts which includes but is not limited to lying, pleading, forgetting or deferring?"

How 'bout that. Liberals have unilaterally approved a disturbing pattern of behavior by their elected and appointed representatives and there's no accompanying word for it in the entire english language which isn't based in the profane.
I'd ask them directly but I'm guessing they'd lie, plead the 5th, forget or defer and I hit my limit with that nonsense a long time ago.
miner49er

Rock, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Again, where was Bush on 9/12/06, the day after our real Embassy in Syria was attacked?

Sorry kids, the US didn't have the combat asserts in Libya to conduct surgical strikes in Libya.

Afica or Asia, do you think it makes any difference to the terrs?

"Al-Qaeda has its origins in the uprising against the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan. Thousands of volunteers from around the Middle East came to Afghanistan as mujahideen, warriors fighting to defend fellow Muslims. In the mid-1980s, Osama bin Laden became the prime financier for an organization that recruited Muslims from mosques around the world. These "Afghan Arab" mujahideen, which numbered in the thousands, were crucial in defeating Soviet forces.
After the Soviets withdrew from Afghanistan, bin Laden returned to his native Saudi Arabia. He founded an organization to help veterans of the Afghan war, many of whom went on to fight elsewhere (including Bosnia) and comprise the basis of al-Qaeda.
Bin Laden also studied with radical Islamic thinkers and may have already been organizing al-Qaeda when Iraq invaded Kuwait in 1990. Bin Laden was outraged when the government allowed U.S. troops to be stationed in Saudi Arabia, the birthplace of Islam. In 1991 he was expelled from Saudi Arabia for anti-government activities.

Read more: Al-Qaeda | Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/spot/al-qaeda-terro... ;

They move freely from Libya to Yemen to Afghanistan to Uzbekistan to...

It's all the same, they're outraged by the US occupations of their countries.
Jethro Bodine

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
My dad has suggested that Snowden might be a plant--to get information on Russia and China, etc.(He didn't speculate on whether this would be with or without Obama's knowledge). While I don't think that's likely, I have to admit it's not out of the realm of possibility, either.
Ya, that Snowden just doesnt come across to me as a double naught spy.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did this guy get this "safe zone" nonsense from?
That was said by a rep from Colorado and in Colorado apparently some (or maybe all) colleges provide around campus, "safe zones" and "call boxes" for young women to use.
I don't know where the whistle thing comes in. Maybe it's part of the girls handy/dandy welcome package when they register for classes at freshman orientation and "they come in 5 pretty colors to choose from too!"
I sure hope they provide whistle blowing classes. Wouldn't want the girls to be confused on how to use them.
==

It's a shame none of the 5 women at Florida State University had a safe zone, a call box or a whistle the night Ted Bundy attacked them in their rooms and murdered two of them.
If any one of those girls had a gun she would probably have shot herself in the foot.

Whistles. The nicer, kinder weapon brought to you and recommended by the really smart party.
Roberta G

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

miner49er wrote:
Again, where was Bush on 9/12/06, the day after our real Embassy in Syria was attacked?
Sorry kids, the US didn't have the combat asserts in Libya to conduct surgical strikes in Libya.
Afica or Asia, do you think it makes any difference to the terrs?

"Al-Qaeda has its origins in the uprising against the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan. Thousands of volunteers from around the Middle East came to Afghanistan as mujahideen, warriors fighting to defend fellow Muslims. In the mid-1980s, Osama bin Laden became the prime financier for an organization that recruited Muslims from mosques around the world. These "Afghan Arab" mujahideen, which numbered in the thousands, were crucial in defeating Soviet forces.

After the Soviets withdrew from Afghanistan, bin Laden returned to his native Saudi Arabia. He founded an organization to help veterans of the Afghan war, many of whom went on to fight elsewhere (including Bosnia) and comprise the basis of al-Qaeda.

Bin Laden also studied with radical Islamic thinkers and may have already been organizing al-Qaeda when Iraq invaded Kuwait in 1990. Bin Laden was outraged when the government allowed U.S. troops to be stationed in Saudi Arabia, the birthplace of Islam. In 1991 he was expelled from Saudi Arabia for anti-government activities.
Read more: Al-Qaeda | Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/spot/al-qaeda-terro... ;

They move freely from Libya to Yemen to Afghanistan to Uzbekistan to...
It's all the same, they're outraged by the US occupations of their countries.
They'd be outraged if a non-Muslim tourist sneezed. What does Bush's whereabouts on 9-12-06 have to do with the 9-11-12 attacks on an American consulate in Benghazi, Libya?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Observation:
When republicans put up their hands and say "NO" to the wishes of democrats in congress, libs angrily call that "obstructionism."
When democrats plead the 5th, block probing questions by conjuring up memory lapses, dodge a question with a question (as Hillary did in the above example) or just blankly stare at the poser of the question; one might think that would be called obstructionism but libs differ with me on that. They call it.......... umm. What DO they call that anyway?

I think I just stumped myself with my own question.
What is the adjective which means: "diversion tactics to cover-up incompetance, negligence and/or intentionally screwing with facts which includes but is not limited to lying, pleading, forgetting or deferring?"
Liberalism.
lisw

Sardinia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
They say that in the US most younger people have not a clue about geography. I can still fill in all the states of a blank US map and except for the fact that the names have changed and territories have shifted I could probably do that with a world map.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberalism.
In other words >liberalism< is the word used to describe the deceptive behavior that is used to force others to succumb to their low standards.
That makes sense.

Since liberalism is a belief in tolerance and reform in moral, religious, and political issues, stressing individualism and that's supposedly a GOOD thing..... all they have to do to achieve that GOOD thing it is -----> liberally lie, liberally ignore, liberally plead the 5th, liberally forget and liberally defer to get there.

EUREKA! I think I've got it!

Liberalism is just one big ugly circle that if executed properly will get us a free membership card into the League of Third World Nations.

miner49er

Rock, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Well, you'd probably do better than Bachmann:

"U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann of Minnesota stood before New Hampshire Republicans with a tea bag clutched in her hand Saturday, but her grasp on Revolutionary War geography wasn't quite as tight. Before headlining a GOP fundraiser, the possible presidential hopeful told a group of students and conservative activists in Manchester, "You're the state where the shot was heard around the world in Lexington and Concord," according to video posted online by WMUR-TV.
But those first shots of the Revolutionary War were fired in Massachusetts, not New Hampshire. Though Bachmann probably wasn't the first to confuse Concord, N.H., with Concord, Mass., her mistake was striking given her roots in the Tea Party movement, which takes its name from the dumping of tea into Boston Harbor by angry American colonists in December 1773, 16 months before the Battle of Lexington Green."

Or McCain and Romney:

"In 2008, Senator John McCain, the Republican Presidential nominee, spoke of Czechoslovakia, even though that nation had divided into the Czech Republic and Slovakia fifteen years earlier, in 1993.
Now, in 2012, Mitt Romney, the Republican Presidential nominee, talked last night of Syria being the Iranian route to the Mediterranean Sea, even though Iraq stands between Iran and Syria."

Or Santorum and Bachmann:

"He cited development money that went to fight the AIDS pandemic in Africa: "It was a country on the brink," he said, adding that it was a ripe region for radical Islamists.
Africa, of course, is a continent, not a country. And we've heard this mistake before.
Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.), Santorum's primary rival, also made a geographical mix-up about Africa at an earlier debate, saying "Now with the president, he put us in Libya. He is now putting us in Africa. We already were stretched too thin, and he put our special operations forces in Africa."

Holy Cow!
Everyone of them was a Republican Presidential candidate...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••