Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#163713 Jun 23, 2013
Miner49 wrote:
Bad Bob, your condescending attitude is a sad coomentary on America's lack of social graces.
I hope you don't travel overseas, you seem to be an unfortunate example of the ugly American.
"S'ok though. Some of us've come to expect backhills folk like you'all to be kinda "slow" figgerin' out these newfangled gadgets and whatnot. "

And Bob... Custer got what he deserved.
To "Bobin Tex", who is this "Dan Quale" you speak of?
And Chris, how can you deny the evidence around you?
"Climate change or global warming, it is the biggest scam of my lifetime."
On my, Lyndi, I hear your hidden speech in your statement "I think of way down upon the Swannee river", where you long to hear those darlies' voices calling... Wow.
And you consider that reference a "lighter note"...
Maybe not so light if you were one of them there "darkies"...
Miner, are you always this sanctimonious or just when you're talking to people who don't agree with you?

I notice you did not include me on this list of yours. I'd rather you had, since I have a lot of respect for all of them and virtually none for you.

Since: Jun 13

Palmetto, FL

#163714 Jun 23, 2013
The worse president ever!!! He should've been removed from office.

Location hidden

#163715 Jun 23, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I just had breakfast with my daughter and granddaughter last week at the Bob Evans on Smoketown Road in Woodbridge, VA. Small world!
Ohmigoodness, Lis! That Bob Evans was my very FAVORITE restaurant in Woodbridge! I used to have dinner there every Thursday afternoon, after volunteer work in an after-school program, and before choir practice at church :) Me darling hubby and I often had brunch there too--their signature breakfast bowl is to die for :)

Dang, now I'm getting homesick!

Location hidden

#163716 Jun 23, 2013
Miner49 wrote:
No one has presented any credible evidence that Obama's birth cert. is a forgery...
So the birth certificate stands.
Is Obama the perfect president?

No, but he's lightyears ahead of Bush, Romney, McCain, etc.
Romney... Do you conservatives really believe he'll have his own planet where women and non-Mormons will serve him for eternity?
I am not a Mormon and I disagree strongly with most Mormon beliefs. But one thing I DO believe is that Romney would have been a decent POTUS, instead of the appalling disaster that Obama is.

Location hidden

#163717 Jun 23, 2013
SeanBot5000 wrote:
The worse president ever!!! He should've been removed from office.
If you're talking about Barack Obama, then I agree.

Location hidden

#163718 Jun 23, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney and McCain were never Presidents.
I noticed that, too ;)
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#163720 Jun 24, 2013

Obama will speak at Georgetown tomorrow and lay out his "comprehensive vision for the steps we need to take to prepare our country for the impacts of climate change and lead the global effort to fight it."
This from a guy who can't lead congress.....

Obama's climate change/energy "visions" usually result in wasted taxpayer dollars so I'm already skeptical but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised and he'll only lay out a zillion new rules and regulations which will screw up a bunch of other things instead.
==

I'm hoping as a footnote he'll mention that global temperatures haven't risen in 15 years much to the horror of global warming enthusiasts but that's unlikely. Clearing up misinformation, calming liberal hysteria and putting the presidential seal on that little "oops" or scam or whatever it was doesn't work well with his master plan. Besides, "clearing up stuff" isn't his style.

Ho hum. Just another day in Wallyworld.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#163721 Jun 24, 2013
Edward Snowden... If the whole thing weren't so serious it would make for great comedy. The guy has concerns about privacy, civil rights and human rights so he flies for refuge into one of the nastiest country's on the planet when it comes to privacy, civil rights and human rights. On his next leg, he stops into Russia to give Putin another opportunity to stick his tongue out at us and he may then fly off to Cuba. If not comatose (or dead) that will no undoubtedly amuse Castro.

He's on a worldwide victory tour carrying a bunch of our stuff in his briefcase & saying hi to all the people who can't stand us!

Whoops!

Roberta G

United States

#163722 Jun 24, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
Edward Snowden... If the whole thing weren't so serious it would make for great comedy. The guy has concerns about privacy, civil rights and human rights so he flies for refuge into one of the nastiest country's on the planet when it comes to privacy, civil rights and human rights. On his next leg, he stops into Russia to give Putin another opportunity to stick his tongue out at us and he may then fly off to Cuba. If not comatose (or dead) that will no undoubtedly amuse Castro.
He's on a worldwide victory tour carrying a bunch of our stuff in his briefcase & saying hi to all the people who can't stand us!
Whoops!
That pretty much sums it up.
lisw

Sardinia, OH

#163723 Jun 24, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
Whoops!
Now I have to laugh. They were detailing how he was running to these countries that don't respect human rights. The last one, Equador they said they tend to prosecute the journalists that don't agree with the government. Hmm. JUST LIKE THE UNITED STATES!

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

#163724 Jun 24, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
I'm hoping as a footnote he'll mention that global temperatures haven't risen in 15 years much to the horror of global warming enthusiasts but that's unlikely.
Those little embarrassments are ignored, and are why the left changed the name from "Global Warming" to "Global Climate Change". I prefer to keep the name "seasons", and also realize that the Earth has gone through naturally occuring temperature cycles for ages... even before man was around. This change cycle seems minor compared to some the Earth has experienced, but the opportunity for the left to make $$$ from the climate change scam has never been so great.

Heck, it seems like it was only a few short decades ago that the left was warning everyone about "Global Cooling".

"The sky is falling".
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#163725 Jun 24, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>That pretty much sums it up.
The country seems to be coughing up vital organs but he continually assures us all is well.
It must be. He's packed and headed for Timbuktu for a little rest and relaxation..........

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#163726 Jun 24, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
The country seems to be coughing up vital organs but he continually assures us all is well.
It must be. He's packed and headed for Timbuktu for a little rest and relaxation..........
Lyndi, I have to play doctor with you.

You suffer from a serious case of I-really-need-to-get-laid-itis .

This is a diagnosis--not an offer.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#163727 Jun 24, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Now I have to laugh. They were detailing how he was running to these countries that don't respect human rights. The last one, Equador they said they tend to prosecute the journalists that don't agree with the government. Hmm. JUST LIKE THE UNITED STATES!
lol-
He's a high school dropout. Maybe he never got that far in his studies. Who knows. He's either very smart or very stupid. We'll have to be patient to see how this one ends.

I'm hoping he'll pull a Dorothy and decide there's no place like home.....
or least stop by for Christmas!

"Hey, wait till you see what I got you. Those Russian gulags and Chinese labor camps have great giftshops!"

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#163728 Jun 24, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too. Me favs are Boxwood, Evergreen, and Butterfly. But there
are so many that come in a close 2nd, it's really overwhelming.
Honeysuckle Goldflames are nice too, and Lavender's smell so good.
So which one(s) do you like?
Red ones.

It's great when the rug matches the drapes.....
lisw

Sardinia, OH

#163729 Jun 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You've crossed a line, Catcher. I don't know why I expect better, but you so called intellectuals who get caught in a corner always go for the sexual harassment. You're a pig. That's the last time I read any of your posts.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

#163730 Jun 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I support everyone's right to free speech, even when they're saying what I consider stupid stuff, but that was a little over the top.

I've never reported anybody for what they said, and I don't intend to do so for that, but I sure would appreciate it if you would lighten up. Just because Lyndi expresses viewpoints that you strongly disagree with is no reason for a personal attack on her that has absolutely nothing to do with her stated opinion(s).

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#163731 Jun 24, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You've crossed a line, Catcher. I don't know why I expect better, but you so called intellectuals who get caught in a corner always go for the sexual harassment. You're a pig. That's the last time I read any of your posts.
Agree, except pigs show much better class than this low-life
ambulance chaser.

Location hidden

#163732 Jun 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me?? This was really nasty, Catcher, and until you apologize to Lyndi, why don't you go play with yourself instead of playing doctor with Lyndi?

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#163733 Jun 24, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I support everyone's right to free speech, even when they're saying what I consider stupid stuff, but that was a little over the top.
I've never reported anybody for what they said, and I don't intend to do so for that, but I sure would appreciate it if you would lighten up. Just because Lyndi expresses viewpoints that you strongly disagree with is no reason for a personal attack on her that has absolutely nothing to do with her stated opinion(s).
I find it interersting that you (I don't mean just you personally) who regularly post demeaning and venomous statements toward our President (and his family), all of a sudden develop a thin skin when your own "leader" is subjected so some ribbing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min AussieBobby 261,585
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min guest 548,211
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 30 min MUQ1 37,241
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 43 min nanoanomaly 749,788
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr andet1987 5,410
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 602,100
Appjoy invite code (Apr '14) 1 hr Lady1089 101
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 3 hr nikki 124

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE