Bush is a hero

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments (Page 7,815)

Showing posts 156,281 - 156,300 of168,954
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163647
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't be entering any contest but I might email the White House begging his handlers to tell him to stop wearing the Rocky Balboa-style, Guido the Thug ----> undergarment.
Maybe congress could put in on the floor to debate - it's not like they're doing anything. Or Spokesman Bloomberg of the You Can't Have That Society can have them banned along with big cokes and salt shakers.
In Germany yesterday it was hot out and during his speech he started taking off his his jacket and an involuntary prayer ensued in my head.
.....please god, don't let him be wearing the most hideous article of menswear to have ever been created.
My prayer request was denied..........cause there it was!
In 2016 we won't be subjected to having to look at his underwear anymore but unless the opposition can get their act together, Hillary Clintons disturbing and vast pantsuit collection will be taking it's place.
Hillary should try frilly shirts with long coats and buckled shoes.Every time I see her she looks more and more like Benjamin Franklin , she may as well dress the part.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163648
Jun 20, 2013
 
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
GOLD STAR FOR YOU!!
Yes, it was our good fried, Ollie North.
OMG, they "fried" Ollie??? I thought the Judge had dismissed all charges that he was originally convicted on.

Was it one of obama's drone strikes on American citizens that "fried" him?

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163649
Jun 20, 2013
 
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, they "fried" Ollie??? I thought the Judge had dismissed all charges that he was originally convicted on.
Was it one of obama's drone strikes on American citizens that "fried" him?
Lol. I hate Washington D.C. I really do. Not that its news but the left right now is having a bit of a fit with someone else saying that. Strange days indeed.

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163650
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Harvard Law School has produced a large number of luminaries in law and politics including current President Barack Obama as well as 2012 Presidential candidate Mitt Romney. World leaders counted among its graduates include the current President of the Republic of China (Taiwan), Ma Ying-jeou, and former Vice President Annette Lu; former Chief Justice of the Republic of the Philippines, Renato Corona; Chief Justice of Singapore Sundaresh Menon; former President of the World Bank Group, Robert Zoellick; current United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, Navanethem Pillay; and the former President of Ireland, Mary Robinson. Some 149 sitting United States federal judges are Harvard Law School graduates. Five of the nine sitting justices of the Supreme Court of the United States graduated from the law school (Chief Justice John G. Roberts and Associate Justices Anthony Kennedy, Stephen Breyer, Antonin Scalia, and Elena Kagan); Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg transferred to Columbia Law School after completing one year of study at Harvard. Seven sitting U.S. Senators graduated from the school.
Harvard Law School has also educated a significant number of leaders and innovators in the business world. Business leaders counted among its graduates include the current Chairman and CEO of Goldman Sachs, Lloyd Blankfein; current Chairman of the Board and majority owner of National Amusements, billionaire Sumner Redstone; current President and CEO of TIAA-CREF, Roger W. Ferguson, Jr.; current CEO and Chairman of Toys "R" Us, Gerald L. Storch; and former CEO of Delta Air Lines, Gerald Grinstein, among many others.
And then there's YOU. A Topix poster with {cough} a law degreee from Harvard who contributes 8-10 hours per day being a --> Topix poster.
Haaaaaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
There's a sucker born every minute Catcher and I'm not one of them!
All those guys went to HARVARD? Shit, no wonder the world is so F*cked up.
harvard community college is Highly overrated.
johnsir

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163651
Jun 20, 2013
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
iT Amazing Bush returns cool vote him in

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163652
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Harvard Law School has produced a large number of luminaries in law and politics including current President Barack Obama as well as 2012 Presidential candidate Mitt Romney. World leaders counted among its graduates include the current President of the Republic of China (Taiwan), Ma Ying-jeou, and former Vice President Annette Lu; former Chief Justice of the Republic of the Philippines, Renato Corona; Chief Justice of Singapore Sundaresh Menon; former President of the World Bank Group, Robert Zoellick; current United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, Navanethem Pillay; and the former President of Ireland, Mary Robinson. Some 149 sitting United States federal judges are Harvard Law School graduates. Five of the nine sitting justices of the Supreme Court of the United States graduated from the law school (Chief Justice John G. Roberts and Associate Justices Anthony Kennedy, Stephen Breyer, Antonin Scalia, and Elena Kagan); Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg transferred to Columbia Law School after completing one year of study at Harvard. Seven sitting U.S. Senators graduated from the school.
Harvard Law School has also educated a significant number of leaders and innovators in the business world. Business leaders counted among its graduates include the current Chairman and CEO of Goldman Sachs, Lloyd Blankfein; current Chairman of the Board and majority owner of National Amusements, billionaire Sumner Redstone; current President and CEO of TIAA-CREF, Roger W. Ferguson, Jr.; current CEO and Chairman of Toys "R" Us, Gerald L. Storch; and former CEO of Delta Air Lines, Gerald Grinstein, among many others.
And then there's YOU. A Topix poster with {cough} a law degreee from Harvard who contributes 8-10 hours per day being a --> Topix poster.
Haaaaaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
There's a sucker born every minute Catcher and I'm not one of them!
Catcher is well aware that he is in very good company.

<Catcher takes bow>

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163653
Jun 20, 2013
 
DrunkBob wrote:
i love bush
Me too. Me favs are Boxwood, Evergreen, and Butterfly. But there
are so many that come in a close 2nd, it's really overwhelming.
Honeysuckle Goldflames are nice too, and Lavender's smell so good.

So which one(s) do you like?
lisw

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163654
Jun 20, 2013
 
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Was it Kula?
No ... maybe Fran?
No! No! I got it.
It was Ollie! Ollie said that!
It's Kukla.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163655
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher is well aware that he is in very good company.
Catcher takes bow
Third party... what a loser.

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163656
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>It's Kukla.
No, I'm pretty it was Ollie ... working with Felix's friend Poindexter, I think.

;-)
Miner49

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163657
Jun 20, 2013
 
You failed to provide the "proof" you spoke of because you're upset I don't post my opinions in a manner to suit you?

So the birth certificate stands.

'yawn'
lisw

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163658
Jun 20, 2013
 
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>No, I'm pretty it was Ollie ... working with Felix's friend Poindexter, I think.
;-)
I get it just saying if you're going to make a joke get the first name right. It's Kukla.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163659
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Miner49 wrote:
You failed to provide the "proof" you spoke of because you're upset I don't post my opinions in a manner to suit you?
Looks like you jes' can't git ANYthing right, Ernest T.

S'ok though. Some of us've come to expect backhills folk like you'all to be kinda "slow" figgerin' out these newfangled gadgets and whatnot.

But at least for spendin' all those years in the 5th grade, you DID learn how to poke at a WebTv keyboard.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163660
Jun 20, 2013
 
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>No, I'm pretty it was Ollie.
Yes you are. Especially in the 50's pink cheerleader outfit, hangin' out with Richie & Potsie over at Arnolds.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163661
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Miner49 wrote:
You failed to provide the "proof" you spoke of because you're upset I don't post my opinions in a manner to suit you?
So the birth certificate stands.
'yawn'
What? I provided you the access key to an enormous amount of "proof". Is it really my fault that you didn't know how to use it? Hint: You've already got two-thirds of the search parameter, all you need to add is who's.

Good luck... GOOGLE is not nearly as difficult as that rascally "REPLY" button.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163662
Jun 20, 2013
 
Catcher1 wrote:
We don't have a winner on the "undecideds" quote, so here's another one. Gold star to the first poster to identify who said it:
"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it.?
Let's see if anyone here can identify who said this:
wrote:
The Freedom of Information Act is perhaps the most powerful instrument we have for making our government honest and transparent, and of holding it accountable.

The old rules said that if there was a defensible argument for not disclosing something to the American people, then it should not be disclosed. That era is now over. Starting today, every agency and department should know that this administration stands on the side not of those who seek to withhold information, but those who seek to make it known.

Going forward, any time the American people want to know something that I or a former president wants to withhold, we will have to consult with the attorney general and the White House counsel, whose business it is to ensure compliance with the rule of law.

Information will not be withheld just because I say so. It will be beheld -- withheld because a separate authority
believes my request is well grounded in the Constitution.

Let me say it as simply as I can. Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency.
I'll give you a hint: the speaker said it in 2008.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163663
Jun 21, 2013
 
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see if anyone here can identify who said this:
<quoted text>
I'll give you a hint: the speaker said it in 2008.
pResident "Transparency"?

THE WHITE HOUSE
Office of the Press Secretary

For Immediate Release January 21, 2009

REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT IN WELCOMING SENIOR STAFF AND CABINET SECRETARIES TO THE WHITE HOUSE

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/re...

Simply more of pResident obama's BS.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163664
Jun 21, 2013
 
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
What? I provided you the access key to an enormous amount of "proof". Is it really my fault that you didn't know how to use it? Hint: You've already got two-thirds of the search parameter, all you need to add is who's.
Good luck... GOOGLE is not nearly as difficult as that rascally "REPLY" button.
Now you done it. He'll hafta use up his first goog on that 25 cent word you let out; k-n-o-w!

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163666
Jun 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I get it just saying if you're going to make a joke get the first name right. It's Kukla.
well, excuuuuuuuse me!
lisw

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163667
Jun 21, 2013
 
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>well, excuuuuuuuse me!
s'alright!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 156,281 - 156,300 of168,954
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

625 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min USA Born 109,610
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min scaritual 217,003
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min RiversideRedneck 680,169
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min hojo 512,156
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 min VIKING WARRIOR 440,832
Proof Jesus never existed (Aug '09) 16 min PDX Dave 12,236
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 21 min Liam 38,016
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 6 hr alisha24 249
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 8 hr sakib 47
•••
•••
•••