“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#163569 Jun 18, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You are quite easily led.
Well, it is easy. You can do it too. Just follow the facts. Give it a whirl. I know you can do it.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#163570 Jun 18, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Well, it is easy. You can do it too. Just follow the facts. Give it a whirl. I know you can do it.
I wonder what will be said about the people that are going to Washington D.C. on Wed? Could make a guess but will wait on facts. Once again some people that are really "grass roots" (not funded by hacks) will make the trip to make a stand.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#163571 Jun 18, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw Nebbie. You know the answer, but yer just too blind to see.
Where's Obama from? C-H-I-C-A-G-O. And what's Chicago known for, besides great pan pizzas? That's right, the mob. Obama's owns the Syndicate, and issues directives all over the globe. Ya either keep "quite", or Guido stops by and cracks yer face.
C'mon now Nebula, this is elementary. I can't do ALL yer leg work for ya.
Where do you get your info from?? The Chicago mob does not issue directives all over the world.

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#163572 Jun 18, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I was thinking more in terms of us going to Mexico or Puerto Rico etc. it would be wise to know Spanish. But as you see the people in the service industries in those countries tend to speak English. Language follows the money. Banks, insurance and other businesses cater to people in a number of languages in the US.
You're talking about BIG money, and not the change you and I work with.(sorry if I overstepped, but most of us don't know what Real money is.) I'd say if you went into a bank in Los Angeles, or New York, and spoke swahili, but had a check for ten million dollars, they's have a trnaslater there for you in two minutes.
Me? I can't get my social security check cashed without two pices of ID, proof of address, my SSN and still have to pay a twenty dollar service fee.
Had a hell of a time figuring out the second piece of identification. Finally used my Native card. A 1970 (circa) act of congress mandated that it be viewed as legal ID. Lucky for me. I don't own a passport. No need for one when the farthest I get from home these days is the local grocery.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#163573 Jun 18, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, which ones? The only one that I know that vetted barry was the Clinton campaign.
<quoted text>
Why would agencies speak up about something they never investigated?
The one exception was Hillary's campaign, which claimed to have investigated obama, and stated that barry was not a natural born citizen.
<quoted text>
Why would they care, or investigate, a U.S. candidate?
<quoted text>
obama didn't need to keep them all "quite"... as they never ran an investigation on all of the many Democratic candidates.
<quoted text>
It's sometimes hard to come up with a good "responce" to silly assumptions.
When did Perryville drop English as required curriculum?
I spell by phonetics
All the different nations want to know the history of all the Candidates for president and how they would act as president
lisw

Sardinia, OH

#163574 Jun 18, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
You're talking about BIG money, and not the change you and I work with.(sorry if I overstepped, but most of us don't know what Real money is.) I'd say if you went into a bank in Los Angeles, or New York, and spoke swahili, but had a check for ten million dollars, they's have a trnaslater there for you in two minutes.
Me? I can't get my social security check cashed without two pices of ID, proof of address, my SSN and still have to pay a twenty dollar service fee.
Had a hell of a time figuring out the second piece of identification. Finally used my Native card. A 1970 (circa) act of congress mandated that it be viewed as legal ID. Lucky for me. I don't own a passport. No need for one when the farthest I get from home these days is the local grocery.
We had a bank in Iowa (Wells Fargo) that asked for a thumbprint when you cashed a check.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#163575 Jun 18, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get your info from?? The Chicago mob does not issue directives all over the world.
You have a hard time reading what was actually printed huh?

Look again. I said Chicago was <known for the Mob>. Then I said Obama owns the Syndicate, and issues directives all over the globe. Chicago Mob does NOT = Syndicate.

But the bigger picture still eludes you. My post was a JOKE! It was NOT meant to be serious, only a ridiculous RESPONSE to your ridiculous question.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#163576 Jun 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Pretty sure Walmart only charges $3.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#163577 Jun 18, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Pointing out that the birth certificate on whitehouse.org is amateurish and phony is insignificant and unimportant, now. I simply point it out due to curiosity, and what I notice is that noone has ever provided any expert documentation proving it's legit when I ask. This is harmless
Sorry the question bothers you so much.
The question doesn't bother me. What bothers me is the entire subject of his birth certificate is poison and every time someone gets into it, they >always< lose. Even mild curiosity has no upside.

I know you remember the Trump thing. He kept yammering about the birth certificate until Bill Maher got involved and offered 5 million to a charity if Trump could prove his father wasn't a oraungtan, Trump proved it, Maher didn't pay, Trump filed suit against Maher for failure to pay, then withdrew the suit, Barbara Walters publically told him to pretty much shut-up about the birth cerificate, Jay Carney laughed at him in a press conference, Matthews hammered him and the whole "Birther Bounty" thing turned him and a republican demographic of birther republicans into a national joke. To top it off, Obama turned it into a plus when on Leno that he and Trump "grew up together in Kenya." He got a huge laugh and rave reviews for that one.
I've been sick of Trump for a long time but his birther meltdowns were the final straw. Unless he's talking about real estate, I turn the channel.

The entire subject is political suicide for republicans and to continue to feed into it in any way is nothing but a donation to the democrat party. Any display of interest or skepticism on the subject of Obama's birth certificate imo, is like putting a bulleye on your forehead.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#163578 Jun 18, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
The question doesn't bother me. What bothers me is the entire subject of his birth certificate is poison and every time someone gets into it, they >always< lose. Even mild curiosity has no upside.
I know you remember the Trump thing. He kept yammering about the birth certificate until Bill Maher got involved and offered 5 million to a charity if Trump could prove his father wasn't a oraungtan, Trump proved it, Maher didn't pay, Trump filed suit against Maher for failure to pay, then withdrew the suit, Barbara Walters publically told him to pretty much shut-up about the birth cerificate, Jay Carney laughed at him in a press conference, Matthews hammered him and the whole "Birther Bounty" thing turned him and a republican demographic of birther republicans into a national joke. To top it off, Obama turned it into a plus when on Leno that he and Trump "grew up together in Kenya." He got a huge laugh and rave reviews for that one.
I've been sick of Trump for a long time but his birther meltdowns were the final straw. Unless he's talking about real estate, I turn the channel.
The entire subject is political suicide for republicans and to continue to feed into it in any way is nothing but a donation to the democrat party. Any display of interest or skepticism on the subject of Obama's birth certificate imo, is like putting a bulleye on your forehead.
You go, girl.

Ain't that a pip.
lisw

Sardinia, OH

#163579 Jun 18, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never seen an issue with the birth certificate. To be honest even if he was born in Kenya, he was born to an american mom and I think that should qualify him as a citizen. But I do think there was hanky-panky going on with his college records. I believe he enrolled as a non-citizen to get the scholarship money offered to foreign students. it's why he refuses to open his transcripts. What other reason could he have. There are lots of people who would think it was cool if he flunked a course or two. Anyway it fits his MO. Take advantage of whatever you can to get what you want, even if it is a lie.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#163580 Jun 18, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing I can't interest you in the results that Joe Arpaio's Posse came up with when they were tasked to prove that the birth certificate on the whitehouse.gov is legitimate?

You may not care, but obama took that investigation seriously enough to sic Holder on Sheriff Joe.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#163581 Jun 18, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I've never seen an issue with the birth certificate. To be honest even if he was born in Kenya, he was born to an american mom and I think that should qualify him as a citizen. But I do think there was hanky-panky going on with his college records. I believe he enrolled as a non-citizen to get the scholarship money offered to foreign students. it's why he refuses to open his transcripts. What other reason could he have. There are lots of people who would think it was cool if he flunked a course or two. Anyway it fits his MO. Take advantage of whatever you can to get what you want, even if it is a lie.
Aha.
lisw

Sardinia, OH

#163582 Jun 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aha.
Don't you mean Ahah!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#163583 Jun 18, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>We had a bank in Iowa (Wells Fargo) that asked for a thumbprint when you cashed a check.
Had a bank like that in NY as well. I chose to offer a different digit and left.

“Take It To The Limit”

Location hidden

#163584 Jun 18, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I've never seen an issue with the birth certificate. To be honest even if he was born in Kenya, he was born to an american mom and I think that should qualify him as a citizen. But I do think there was hanky-panky going on with his college records. I believe he enrolled as a non-citizen to get the scholarship money offered to foreign students. it's why he refuses to open his transcripts. What other reason could he have. There are lots of people who would think it was cool if he flunked a course or two. Anyway it fits his MO. Take advantage of whatever you can to get what you want, even if it is a lie.
harvard community college. fits, don't it? They have zero credibility. Just a Hint of unscrupulous activity should have had them up in arms, but they've been so quiet about it all, it makes me think they're hiding something, too.
I don't give a rip about his grades, just want to know why they let him get away with lying like he did. I think that that alone should eliminate their 'elite' status. Remember the days when honor meant something?
At the very least they should have revoked his law degree.

“Take It To The Limit”

Location hidden

#163585 Jun 18, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Had a bank like that in NY as well. I chose to offer a different digit and left.
A lot of bank tellers think they have more power than they actually wield. I went into a BofA in Hollywood, and the teller said, "What are you doing in here." I asked to speak to a supervisor, and he completed my transaction. He gave me a card with an '800' number, and I called and lodged a complaint. Next time I went to that bank, the bitch wasn't working there anymore. worked better than any digit you can flash at them.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#163586 Jun 18, 2013
<quoted text>
A lot of bank tellers think they have more power than they actually wield. I went into a BofA in Hollywood, and the teller said, "What are you doing in here." I asked to speak to a supervisor, and he completed my transaction. He gave me a card with an '800' number, and I called and lodged a complaint. Next time I went to that bank, the bitch wasn't working there anymore. worked better than any digit you can flash at them.
That was outrageous behavior. Don't blame you for complaining. BofA are the worst. I have any number of horror stories about their nonsense.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#163587 Jun 18, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan's strength was that actually governed and had the temperment and skill to negotiate. Obama is a bystander and his idea of governing is to tell the people around him what he wants & to go out and get it by whatever means they have to. He's like OZ in that way. "Bring me her boomstick!"
"Bring me a healthcare bill!"
"Bring me a second term!"

Obama doesn't negotiate which was exemplified by this comment of his: "Elections have consequences and I won" and he has zero skill as a negotiator probably because narcissists rarely negotiate. That trait of his doesn't work well with someone like Putin.
https://twitter.com/JohnEkdahl/status/3467469...
Obama's magic pixie dust doesn't seem to be working....anywhere.
Who knew magic pixie dust could spoil?

;)

Since: Jun 13

Dublin, GA

#163588 Jun 18, 2013
George W. is a man I would be proud to know. George W. might well be the last Great American.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min truth 560,575
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min onemale 265,481
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Osmius 778,817
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 22 min Peace_Warrior 605,359
Moses never existed 33 min thewordofme 838
Gay snapchat names 1 hr addictive420 182
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 39,390
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 19 hr risque 137
More from around the web