Bush is a hero

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#163621 Jun 19, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Trivia?
Who living in the White House wears wife beater undershirts?
Here's a clue.
http://lh4.ggpht.com/-Jw7J-F9wQQc/Tk5tOHFhqdI...
From the credit due department... I am 100% sure that barack obama does not beat Michelle.(Besides, I think that may be Michelle's t-shirt that barry is wearing.)

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#163623 Jun 19, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
From the credit due department... I am 100% sure that barack obama does not beat Michelle.(Besides, I think that may be Michelle's t-shirt that barry is wearing.)
I'd bet dollars to donuts that she beat his scrawny ass on a regular basis before he got his secret service protection.

Location hidden

#163624 Jun 19, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd bet dollars to donuts that she beat his scrawny ass on a regular basis before he got his secret service protection.
I don't think the Secret Service is in his private quarters, or his bedroom... Michelle is probably still beating his scrawny azz on a regular basis, especially when he asks her to ease up on the extravagant cost and quantity of her vacations.

The queen will not be denied!

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#163627 Jun 20, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't be entering any contest but I might email the White House begging his handlers to tell him to stop wearing the Rocky Balboa-style, Guido the Thug ----> undergarment.
Maybe congress could put in on the floor to debate - it's not like they're doing anything. Or Spokesman Bloomberg of the You Can't Have That Society can have them banned along with big cokes and salt shakers.
In Germany yesterday it was hot out and during his speech he started taking off his his jacket and an involuntary prayer ensued in my head.
.....please god, don't let him be wearing the most hideous article of menswear to have ever been created.
My prayer request was denied..........cause there it was!
In 2016 we won't be subjected to having to look at his underwear anymore but unless the opposition can get their act together, Hillary Clintons disturbing and vast pantsuit collection will be taking it's place.
The 'wife beater' shirt, typically, is any shirt or tee that has the sleeves cut off. What you're talking about is the 'Tank shirt'. Athletes wear them, and so do scrawny black dudes with dellusions (sp?) of grandeur.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#163628 Jun 20, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well... I get the chance to vent.
It doesn't hurt that nobody, even though I've pointedly challenged them to do so, has been able to refute the facts proving that that document is a fake.
Finding it encouraging that nobody has taken you up on your birther "challenge" is a little like throwing a party, having nobody show up and viewing it as a success because there was no mess afterward.
Miner49

Lerona, WV

#163629 Jun 20, 2013
"Finding it encouraging that nobody has taken you up on your birther "challenge" is a little like throwing a party, having nobody show up and viewing it as a success because there was no mess afterward."

Yes, I would like an opportunity to view your evidence, would you please direct me to your source?
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#163630 Jun 20, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
The 'wife beater' shirt, typically, is any shirt or tee that has the sleeves cut off. What you're talking about is the 'Tank shirt'. Athletes wear them, and so do scrawny black dudes with dellusions (sp?) of grandeur.
I wonder where he shops in DC to find his preferrred style of presidential undergarments....
Maybe they have them shipped in from Chicago.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#163631 Jun 20, 2013
We don't have a winner on the "undecideds" quote, so here's another one. Gold star to the first poster to identify who said it:

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it.?
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#163632 Jun 20, 2013
Miner49 wrote:
"Finding it encouraging that nobody has taken you up on your birther "challenge" is a little like throwing a party, having nobody show up and viewing it as a success because there was no mess afterward."
Yes, I would like an opportunity to view your evidence, would you please direct me to your source?
Here's the deal, Neil and it's a one time offer.

Either put on your big boy pants and use the reply feature when you want to communicate with me or go communicate with someone else.
lisw

Hamersville, OH

#163633 Jun 20, 2013
Oh c'mon you guys. Surely Obama has alot more wrong with him than the fact that he wears what we used to call "muscle shirts" The carnival guys wore them. Besides you never know when Obama will be invited for a pickup game of basketball. He has to be prepared.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#163634 Jun 20, 2013
Miner49 wrote:
How much is he paying you to play with him?

;-)

Since: Jun 13

Julian, PA

#163635 Jun 20, 2013
i love bush

Since: Jun 13

Julian, PA

#163636 Jun 20, 2013
he is my hero

Location hidden

#163637 Jun 20, 2013
Miner49 wrote:
No. It would be a waste of time.

Heck, you aren't even smart enough to learn how to use the "REPLY" botton that's at the top right of every message. The data proving that there's a fake document posted on whitehouse.org would be way over your head.

I know the "REPLY" button is a challenge for you, but maybe you know how to "GOOGLE"? If so, you can do your own research, it's that easy, and there's a ton of information available.

Location hidden

#163638 Jun 20, 2013
"Yes, I would like an opportunity to view your evidence, would you please direct me to your source?"

http://www.google.com/
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#163639 Jun 20, 2013
lisw wrote:
Oh c'mon you guys. Surely Obama has alot more wrong with him than the fact that he wears what we used to call "muscle shirts" The carnival guys wore them. Besides you never know when Obama will be invited for a pickup game of basketball. He has to be prepared.
You're right, lis. There are more things more important.

How about Syria being a full blown slaughter house, Jordan is overwhelmed, Egypt is being swung around by the Muslim Brotherhood, the ebb of war is not receding, al-Qaeda is not on the rise, Iran is still working on their nuclear program, No. Korea is still unpredictable, Obama has no relationship with Putin and now out of the blue he suddenly thinks talking about reducing nuclear arms is a good idea. This is a man who's out of ideas.

Putin is supporting Assad. Putin is helping out in Iran. Putin can barely tolerate looking at Obama so thank-you American voters for that choice!

What we're witnessing now at the near end of Obama's disastrous- non existent foreign policy {& thank you too Ms. Clinton for doing ABSOLUTELY nothing which I hope comes back to haunt you} is a man wandering around in fog of his own making scratching his......... whatever and babbling about arms reduction because he doesn't know what else to do.

Where's that genius, Biden been hiding? Maybe the gaffmaster can help!

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#163640 Jun 20, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, lis. There are more things more important.
How about Syria being a full blown slaughter house, Jordan is overwhelmed, Egypt is being swung around by the Muslim Brotherhood, the ebb of war is not receding, al-Qaeda is not on the rise, Iran is still working on their nuclear program, No. Korea is still unpredictable, Obama has no relationship with Putin and now out of the blue he suddenly thinks talking about reducing nuclear arms is a good idea. This is a man who's out of ideas.
Putin is supporting Assad. Putin is helping out in Iran. Putin can barely tolerate looking at Obama so thank-you American voters for that choice!
What we're witnessing now at the near end of Obama's disastrous- non existent foreign policy {& thank you too Ms. Clinton for doing ABSOLUTELY nothing which I hope comes back to haunt you} is a man wandering around in fog of his own making scratching his......... whatever and babbling about arms reduction because he doesn't know what else to do.
Where's that genius, Biden been hiding? Maybe the gaffmaster can help!
One more "guess the author" quote: "I was provided with additional input that was radically different from the truth. I assisted in furthering that version."

Come on folks, get your Catcher gold star!

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#163641 Jun 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
One more "guess the author" quote: "I was provided with additional input that was radically different from the truth. I assisted in furthering that version."
Was it Kula?

No ... maybe Fran?

No! No! I got it.

It was Ollie! Ollie said that!

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#163642 Jun 20, 2013
Only in the United States could potential terror suspects be turned in by a synagogue AND the Ku Klux Klan.

Whatta country ...

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fbi-foils-plot...
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#163643 Jun 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Chile got the better end of the deal when you decided to not go back there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min onemale 281,851
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min ROCCO 63,676
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 6 min WasteWater 2,572
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Regina 653,886
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 40 min Gabriel 973,749
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 49 min Peace_Warrior 618,735
Looking for Female Yorkie to mate with my male ... (Mar '13) 1 hr washington 167
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Annaleigh 106,489
More from around the web