|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
Ok this is for the (people who believed) that President Obama is in secret a Muslim and not the legal President.
He was vetted my many branches of the government If that is true why didn't one of these agencies speak up.
Or how about this why didn't the different intelligence agencies of the world say something??
Or do you think that President Obama has the control to keep them all quite???
Bet none of you can give a good responce
Are you kidding me? Obama is mired in the worst scandals that this country has ever seen and you think anyone is worried about his birth certificate let alone whether he is Muslim?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
Ok this is for the (people who believed) that President Obama is in secret a Muslim and not the legal President.
He was vetted my many branches of the government If that is true why didn't one of these agencies speak up.
Or how about this why didn't the different intelligence agencies of the world say something??
Aw Nebbie. You know the answer, but yer just too blind to see.

Where's Obama from? C-H-I-C-A-G-O. And what's Chicago known for, besides great pan pizzas? That's right, the mob. Obama's owns the Syndicate, and issues directives all over the globe. Ya either keep "quite", or Guido stops by and cracks yer face.

C'mon now Nebula, this is elementary. I can't do ALL yer leg work for ya.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

nebka wrote:
He was vetted my many branches of the government
Really, which ones? The only one that I know that vetted barry was the Clinton campaign.
nebka wrote:
If that is true why didn't one of these agencies speak up.
Why would agencies speak up about something they never investigated?

The one exception was Hillary's campaign, which claimed to have investigated obama, and stated that barry was not a natural born citizen.
nebka wrote:
Why would they care, or investigate, a U.S. candidate?
nebka wrote:
obama didn't need to keep them all "quite"... as they never ran an investigation on all of the many Democratic candidates.
nebka wrote:
It's sometimes hard to come up with a good "responce" to silly assumptions.

When did Perryville drop English as required curriculum?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
How would I know which of Bush's policies you opposed, or of which of his policies you approved, I only joined three years ago. I was defining what was being discussed in "the good ole days", not what you believed.
Did you support President Bush's invasion of Iraq, like the majority of Americans?
He's mentioned a few times that he supported the Iraq war, but NOT the manner that it was waged when we got there. You may've been on one of yer prolonged absences.

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
How would I know which of Bush's policies you opposed, or of which of his policies you approved, I only joined three years ago. I was defining what was being discussed in "the good ole days", not what you believed.
Did you support President Bush's invasion of Iraq, like the majority of Americans?
Yes, I supported the decision to invade Iraq. I trusted that it would be handled competently, and I was seriously disappointed in that.

As to the rest - you've picked up Lyndi's theme, and I know you will run with it as long as I pay any attention to your repetition.

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding me? Obama is mired in the worst scandals that this country has ever seen and you think anyone is worried about his birth certificate let alone whether he is Muslim?
You do realize bobin posts here, right?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding me? Obama is mired in the worst scandals that this country has ever seen and you think anyone is worried about his birth certificate let alone whether he is Muslim?
I agree. After obama having been pResident for over four years, it's too late to be concerned about barry being a Muslim or his birth certificate.

However, after saying that, I am curious why, if converting from Islam is an offense punishable by death, and obama's father stated that barry was a Muslim when he registered him for school in Indonesia, Muslims are quiet when obama claims to be Christian now?

The other thing I'm curious about, what possesses a natural born American citizen, especially one with all the power of the pResident, to place a frequently documented fraudlent birth certificate on the whitehouse.gov site as proof of their being a natural born American citizen?

Things that make you go "hmmmmmmm".

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
He's mentioned a few times that he supported the Iraq war, but NOT the manner that it was waged when we got there. You may've been on one of yer prolonged absences.
I wasn't here in the "good ole days" when GWB occupied the White House, and liberals took joy in pot-shotting President Bush and his policies.

obama was pResident when I joined Topix, and it's obviously not as much fun for liberals to try to defend barry's failing policies or those he expanded on that were the same Bush policies that they had been criticizing just a few years earlier. It's even worse now that the obama administration is sinking in scandals.

Look at poor Willie, afraid to stay around and try to provide factual evidence to justify barry's activities, and instead occasionally jumps in, cheap shots posters, and then dissapears before he has to answer questions. Kind of cowardly, actually.

Willie would make an excellent addition to the obama administration... they don't accept any responsibity, or knowledge, for their actions, either.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I supported the decision to invade Iraq. I trusted that it would be handled competently, and I was seriously disappointed in that.
President Bush should have shot Rumsfeld, not listened to him. The Iraq campaign only became successful when he finally got rid of Rummy.
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
As to the rest - you've picked up Lyndi's theme, and I know you will run with it as long as I pay any attention to your repetition.
Is this your way of telling us that you're about to run and hide again?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize bobin posts here, right?
There you go, fire a cheap-shot, and getting ready to for his cowardly bolt. What a guy... definitely obama administration material.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>Look at poor Willie, afraid to stay around and try to provide factual evidence to justify barry's activities, and instead occasionally jumps in, cheap shots posters, and then dissapears before he has to answer questions.
Disappears, not dissapears. It's late.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
I will go you one better, I bet nobody is even capable of giving a "responce"!!!
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>

Unlike many others, I never thought all that much of Reagan. But OBAMA is the pits :P
Reagan's strength was that actually governed and had the temperment and skill to negotiate. Obama is a bystander and his idea of governing is to tell the people around him what he wants & to go out and get it by whatever means they have to. He's like OZ in that way. "Bring me her boomstick!"

"Bring me a healthcare bill!"
"Bring me a second term!"

Obama doesn't negotiate which was exemplified by this comment of his: "Elections have consequences and I won" and he has zero skill as a negotiator probably because narcissists rarely negotiate. That trait of his doesn't work well with someone like Putin.

https://twitter.com/JohnEkdahl/status/3467469...

Obama's magic pixie dust doesn't seem to be working....anywhere.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. After obama having been pResident for over four years, it's too late to be concerned about barry being a Muslim or his birth certificate.
However, after saying that, I am curious why, if converting from Islam is an offense punishable by death, and obama's father stated that barry was a Muslim when he registered him for school in Indonesia, Muslims are quiet when obama claims to be Christian now?
The other thing I'm curious about, what possesses a natural born American citizen, especially one with all the power of the pResident, to place a frequently documented fraudlent birth certificate on the whitehouse.gov site as proof of their being a natural born American citizen?
Things that make you go "hmmmmmmm".
Doesn't make me go hmmmmm. Obama was born in Hawaii and any religious influence which actually stuck to him was from The Holy Damnation of America Church furiously presided over by one Jerimiah Wright who doubled as his father figure.

I'd suggest you to stop barking up the tree at the squirrel, Bobin because he's never coming down but if it makes you happy.....bark away!
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize bobin posts here, right?
Your slip is showing.
Miner49

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

"Did you support President Bush's invasion of Iraq, like the majority of Americans? "

Most Americans were fooled by Bush/Chaney's lies about Iraq's involvement in 0/11, didn't you read the 9/11 comission's report which show no Iraqi involvement?

"Obama is mired in the worst scandals that this country has ever seen "

Really? Bush/Chaney's War of Lies with 4000 dead Americans isn't more egregious than these "scandals" you speak of?

You are more concerned about fraudulent tax-exempt applications by political groups masquerading as charitable social welfare organizations than the dead and injured in Bush's War of Lies?

"a frequently documented fraudlent birth certificate"

Really? Please cite your source.

"Like Lyndi said, even a monkee would be curious about it."

I'm sorry that my use of this forum does not conform with your needs.

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go, fire a cheap-shot, and getting ready to for his cowardly bolt. What a guy... definitely obama administration material.
What cheap shot?

lisw responds to nebka with 'nobody cares about Obama's birth certificate', right? There was just one post after hers before you make it clear that you do, in fact, care about Obama's birth certificate.
Anonymous

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/us...

http://www.duffelblog.com/2013/03/iraq-war-re...

It is too difficult for people to do a simple google search.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't here in the "good ole days" when GWB occupied the White House, and liberals took joy in pot-shotting President Bush and his policies.
I know, but you were last time W mentioned it. Was about a year or so, maybe 1 1/2.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Miner49 wrote:
I'm sorry that my use of this forum does not conform with your needs.
Yes you are.(see how that works)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

525 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Michael 532,539
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Aura Mytha 720,497
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min israeli cult must pay 115,045
New Iaeger ""Burgar"" 11 min Tony 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min Aura Mytha 224,087
Don't end capital punishment!!: CHANGE IT!!!!!! 24 min Anon 3
Obama the Anti-President 28 min yon 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 51 min Dr_Zorderz 256,440
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr Helga 72
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••