Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Lyndi wrote:
The Family Obama has toned down their upcoming trip to Africa. Final costs are still being tallied but they have cancelled their plans to include a safari..... which is very, very GOOD.
Excellent... maybe barry can use the money he was planning to spend on his lavish vacations to organize safaris in our White House for grade school kids.
Jim Mora

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, weapons have a long shelf life - I seem to recall some IEDs in Iraq being made from WWII Russian land mines, and Iran deploying even older sea mines at one point or another.
It's entirely possible that an Afghan warlord had a stash of weapons left over that have were later used against us. Iraqi insurgents didn't need outside supplies; we left Saddam's weapons stashes wide open.
Wilson's role was huge (didn't see the movie, but read the book it's based on) early on, mostly on the money and kinds of weapons provided. After he's set things in motion, however, the Reagan Administration was responsible for implementing policy.
Policy? you talkin bout, Policy? Are you kiddin me, Policy

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I just don't understand the lack of integrity. If Obama did something I agreed with I said so. It hasn't been anything lately but I agreed with Bush on the patriot act and I agree with Obama. I find his motives suspect is all. I was quick to say Hillary worked hard, not realizing until later that she worked hard at something else that she should have been against.
Why make the so called disillusionment about the posters. If you don't give a rats patootie for them why does it matter. Apparently it didn't matter for 6 years and I know that not much has changed because I've been here five. The only thing that changed is the president.
Obama's leading from behind and allowing his cabinet & staff to make some decisions. Obama claims he "didn't know about...", or "just found out about...", etc., etc. All BS. That leaves Obama with the "plausible deniability" option, but that's not the
way a US President should lead. I'm sure his staffers are quick to inform him about EVERYthing.

BTW you and WWA were the 1st ones in here, followed by WWW about 4 weeks later or so, and then me about 4-8 weeks after that.

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
The "good ole days" being when the regulars were bashing, or trying to defend Bush policies. Policies such as overspending, the national debt, the size of the federal government, the Patriot Act, immigration enforcement, over regulation, and feeling that we were getting involved in international conflicts where some felt there was a questionable threat by those countries to the USA... even though those actions were approved by the UN, a bi-partisan majotity of both Houses of Congress, and of course, the former President, who had the same information as President Bush.
<quoted text>
It's not as much fun for Willie now that obama has adopted all those policies, and increased their burdens in spades. In addition, people are presenting facts, not feelings, to show this administrations involvement in so many scandals that they're making Nixon look like a saint.
It has to bother Willie tremendously that barry is being compared to either Richard Nixon, who actually turned out to be a crook in spite of his obama-like denials, or Jimmy Carter who was a disaster for the American economy.
<quoted text>
To Willie, we're "nuts" because we're not still bashing President Bush and his policies,(the "good ole days"), and ignoring the fact that obama has adopted, and expanded, almost all of them, while running the most secretive and corrupt administration that we've seen in decades.
What reason (besides the fact that I'm a liberal) do you have for assuming I ever opposed the Iraq war?

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Miner49 wrote:
"Wait a minute, if Obama was the secret Muslim terrorist the teabaggers say he is wouldn't he already be giving weapons to the Muslim rebels in Syria?
Are you really this stupid, or is it just an act?"

Bobin, Reagan supplied the Afghan Muslim rebels with small arms and munitions including tons of C4 and Stinger man-portable SAMs that have been used against American troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.
If Obama was truly supporting terrorists he would aid the Muslim rebels like Reagan did.
It seems Obama is a little wiser than Reagan when it comes to arming our enemies...
Are you really this stupid or is just an act?

Unlike many others, I never thought all that much of Reagan. But OBAMA is the pits :P

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike many others, I never thought all that much of Reagan. But OBAMA is the pits :P
I didn't read anything past teabaggers. Don't have time for the crap right now.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Ok this is for the (people who believed) that President Obama is in secret a Muslim and not the legal President.

He was vetted my many branches of the government If that is true why didn't one of these agencies speak up.

Or how about this why didn't the different intelligence agencies of the world say something??

Or do you think that President Obama has the control to keep them all quite???

Bet none of you can give a good responce

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>What reason (besides the fact that I'm a liberal) do you have for assuming I ever opposed the Iraq war?
How would I know which of Bush's policies you opposed, or of which of his policies you approved, I only joined three years ago. I was defining what was being discussed in "the good ole days", not what you believed.

Did you support President Bush's invasion of Iraq, like the majority of Americans?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike many others, I never thought all that much of Reagan.
Blasphemer!
:)
Roberta G wrote:
But OBAMA is the pits :P
Gospel.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't read anything past teabaggers. Don't have time for the crap right now.
Yep, and I'm not wasting time with some newbie yahoo that doesn't know how to use the "reply" button.

Like Lyndi said, even a monkee would be curious about it.
lisw

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
Ok this is for the (people who believed) that President Obama is in secret a Muslim and not the legal President.
He was vetted my many branches of the government If that is true why didn't one of these agencies speak up.
Or how about this why didn't the different intelligence agencies of the world say something??
Are you kidding me? Obama is mired in the worst scandals that this country has ever seen and you think anyone is worried about his birth certificate let alone whether he is Muslim?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
Aw Nebbie. You know the answer, but yer just too blind to see.

Where's Obama from? C-H-I-C-A-G-O. And what's Chicago known for, besides great pan pizzas? That's right, the mob. Obama's owns the Syndicate, and issues directives all over the globe. Ya either keep "quite", or Guido stops by and cracks yer face.

C'mon now Nebula, this is elementary. I can't do ALL yer leg work for ya.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

nebka wrote:
He was vetted my many branches of the government
Really, which ones? The only one that I know that vetted barry was the Clinton campaign.
nebka wrote:
If that is true why didn't one of these agencies speak up.
Why would agencies speak up about something they never investigated?

The one exception was Hillary's campaign, which claimed to have investigated obama, and stated that barry was not a natural born citizen.
nebka wrote:
Why would they care, or investigate, a U.S. candidate?
nebka wrote:
obama didn't need to keep them all "quite"... as they never ran an investigation on all of the many Democratic candidates.
nebka wrote:
It's sometimes hard to come up with a good "responce" to silly assumptions.

When did Perryville drop English as required curriculum?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
How would I know which of Bush's policies you opposed, or of which of his policies you approved, I only joined three years ago. I was defining what was being discussed in "the good ole days", not what you believed.
Did you support President Bush's invasion of Iraq, like the majority of Americans?
He's mentioned a few times that he supported the Iraq war, but NOT the manner that it was waged when we got there. You may've been on one of yer prolonged absences.

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I supported the decision to invade Iraq. I trusted that it would be handled competently, and I was seriously disappointed in that.

As to the rest - you've picked up Lyndi's theme, and I know you will run with it as long as I pay any attention to your repetition.

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding me? Obama is mired in the worst scandals that this country has ever seen and you think anyone is worried about his birth certificate let alone whether he is Muslim?
You do realize bobin posts here, right?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding me? Obama is mired in the worst scandals that this country has ever seen and you think anyone is worried about his birth certificate let alone whether he is Muslim?
I agree. After obama having been pResident for over four years, it's too late to be concerned about barry being a Muslim or his birth certificate.

However, after saying that, I am curious why, if converting from Islam is an offense punishable by death, and obama's father stated that barry was a Muslim when he registered him for school in Indonesia, Muslims are quiet when obama claims to be Christian now?

The other thing I'm curious about, what possesses a natural born American citizen, especially one with all the power of the pResident, to place a frequently documented fraudlent birth certificate on the whitehouse.gov site as proof of their being a natural born American citizen?

Things that make you go "hmmmmmmm".

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
He's mentioned a few times that he supported the Iraq war, but NOT the manner that it was waged when we got there. You may've been on one of yer prolonged absences.
I wasn't here in the "good ole days" when GWB occupied the White House, and liberals took joy in pot-shotting President Bush and his policies.

obama was pResident when I joined Topix, and it's obviously not as much fun for liberals to try to defend barry's failing policies or those he expanded on that were the same Bush policies that they had been criticizing just a few years earlier. It's even worse now that the obama administration is sinking in scandals.

Look at poor Willie, afraid to stay around and try to provide factual evidence to justify barry's activities, and instead occasionally jumps in, cheap shots posters, and then dissapears before he has to answer questions. Kind of cowardly, actually.

Willie would make an excellent addition to the obama administration... they don't accept any responsibity, or knowledge, for their actions, either.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I supported the decision to invade Iraq. I trusted that it would be handled competently, and I was seriously disappointed in that.
President Bush should have shot Rumsfeld, not listened to him. The Iraq campaign only became successful when he finally got rid of Rummy.
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
As to the rest - you've picked up Lyndi's theme, and I know you will run with it as long as I pay any attention to your repetition.
Is this your way of telling us that you're about to run and hide again?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 156,161 - 156,180 of168,945
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

496 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 2 min Ruby88 52,429
seduction 24 min touchitmantha 12
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min It aint necessarily so 679,100
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min truth 511,528
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 31 min Sandeep Singh Sethi 89,361
Gay Snapchat Names 31 min curiousmale16 1,293
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 34 min Just Think 216,186
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 7 hr Hdogg07 213
teen snapchat nudes 7 hr Oscar 102
•••
•••
•••