Bush is a hero
lisw

Carroll, OH

#163233 Jun 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I accept your apology.
Honey I'm not apologizing, I'm truly concerned about your mental well-being. You seem so confused. Or you are drunk. If that's the case have fun.
Roberta G

United States

#163234 Jun 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lyndi has said she has a New England education.
I said no more than that.
Yes, and that WAS a lie, Catcher. Lyndi has never said anything of the kind. So the question is: WHY are you lying?

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#163235 Jun 8, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, and that WAS a lie, Catcher. Lyndi has never said anything of the kind. So the question is: WHY are you lying?
Please don't force me to go back months to find Lyndi's post in which she said she had a New England education.

Let's just ask her if she said that.
lisw

Carroll, OH

#163236 Jun 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't force me to go back months to find Lyndi's post in which she said she had a New England education.
Let's just ask her if she said that.
She already said she didn't tell you that, so I guess you'll have to go back or admit you lied (which you already did btw).

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#163237 Jun 8, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>She already said she didn't tell you that, so I guess you'll have to go back or admit you lied (which you already did btw).
No.

She said, "I have never mentioned what schools I attended, doofus."

That is correct. She never mentioned what schools.

However, she has said she had a New England education.
lisw

Carroll, OH

#163238 Jun 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Well that depends on what the definition of "is" is.
;/

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#163239 Jun 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Here I thought this thread had faded away, like the Republican Party.
Somehow I had taken it off my "tracker," so I didn't know anybody had posted.
Do you others rely on the tracker to check posts?
Are there better ways? Little tricks?
I am slow to adapt to the electronic age, but I have told myself that it's important to make the effort.
I watch the tracker, but I learned a long time back not to rely on it. Instead, I save the post number(s) of the ones I want to refer to back to, ESPECIALLY at the point where I left off reading.

What I'D like to find out is how I can change the email address that I originally registered under and haven't used in several years, to my current one, WITHOUT resetting my post count? I've emailed topix.com asking that several times, without ever once receiving a reply, the jerks :P
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#163240 Jun 8, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
If you felt The Patriot Act under Bush was an affront to liberty, your head must be ready to blow off at the lengths to which Obama has taken it... especially since that wasn't the position he ran on. Not only has Obama not repealed it, he has extended it and he has expanded it.
The Bush-Obama White House.
Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?
** September 2003: "Yes, I would vote to repeal the U.S. Patriot Act, although I would consider replacing that shoddy and dangerous law with a new, carefully crafted proposal that addressed in a much more limited fashion the legitimate needs of law enforcement in combating terrorism."
**•February 2006: "Soon after the PATRIOT Act passed, a few years before I ever arrived in the Senate, I began hearing concerns from people of every background and political leaning that this law didn't just provide law enforcement the powers it needed to keep us safe, but powers it didn't need to invade our privacy without cause or suspicion."
** March 2007: "Americans fought a revolution in part over the right to be free from unreasonable searches, to ensure that our government couldn’t come knocking in the middle of the night for no reason."
** August 2007: "The Bush Administration acts like violating civil liberties is the way to enhance our security. It is not."
=========
I like wandering down Memory Lane with Obama supporters and having a picnic. They eat crow and I get to enjoy my lobster roll!
For your convenience, here is the site for you to email President Obama with your concerns.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/submit-ques...
I think the note at the top of his website, is charming. It says:
==
Contact the White House
"President Obama is committed to creating the most open and accessible administration in American history. To send questions, comments, concerns, or well-wishes to the President or his staff, please use the form below."
==
I'd have to agree that the WH is open and accessible {except when sequestration keeps the little school children from class tours.} But sequestration didn't stop Doug Shulman though. He visited the White House 118 times since the targeting of the IRS began on conservatives!
Ain't that a pip!
interjecting this post of yours to Hip.

You deluded just like Lisw, you right wing not the brightest bulbs. Notr not a leftie!

know what did our wise sexy founding fathers said, know what benjamin franklin and those who said Security and liberty, referred to wise quote.

Here you go , you our dimwit war mongering right wing American peon.supportes made a big mess at home and around the world. Don't you few no shame, you ignorant...

BWHAHHAHAAA

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

United States

#163241 Jun 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lyndi has said she has a New England education.
I said nothing more than that.
There's nothing the matter with me.
Here education is of of warring right wing insemination and the brainwashing by Radical shock jocks ' Neocon flavor , the Faux media - she clueless about the Corporatist brainwashing - PNAC agenda , AIPAC ...the Leo Struassian Philosophy that engulf there little brains .
i wonder how many of us AMerican know about who control US media, the US govt... they doofies need to wake up. Paradoxically Ironic! to cry or laugh? u know me! BWHAHHHAAAaa

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#163242 Jun 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Heh heh heh, yer a sad waste of airspace (IMO)!

United States

#163243 Jun 8, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
Cut & pasted from another site on the 'Net:
The poem was written by a MARINE CORPS Officer (ANON).
The Battling Boys of Benghazi
We're the Battling Boys of Benghazi,
no fame, no glory, no paparazzi.
Just a fiery death in a blazing hell
defending the country we loved so well.
It wasn't our job, but we answered the call,
fought to the consulate and scaled the wall.
We pulled twenty countrymen from the jaws of fate,
led them to safety and stood at the gate.
Just the two of us, and foes by the score,
but we stood fast to bar the door.
Three calls for reinforcement, but all were denied,
so we fought and we fought and we fought till we died.
We gave our all for our Uncle Sam,
but Barack Obama didn't give a damn,
just two dead SEALs who carried the load,
no thanks to us - we were just "bumps in the road."
Like i said , our corrupted /greedy US leaders don't give damn about our Soldiers nor American people nor care about world masses as long they get what they want Money and Power...

"The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer.
Henry A. Kissinger

“Military men are just dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.”– Henry Kissinger, quoted in “Kiss the Boys Goodbye:

Wake up time stupid! WBWHAHHAHAAHAA

United States

#163244 Jun 8, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>interjecting this post of yours to Hip.
You deluded just like Lisw, you right wing not the brightest bulbs. Notr not a leftie!
know what did our wise sexy founding fathers said, know what benjamin franklin and those who said Security and liberty, referred to wise quote.
Here you go , you our dimwit war mongering right wing American peon.supportes made a big mess at home and around the world. Don't you few no shame, you ignorant...
BWHAHHAHAAA
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin
That is S/h/b "... don't you right wing war mongers feel idotic... and know no shame, you ignorant...

United States

#163245 Jun 8, 2013
oops their = there.

United States

#163246 Jun 8, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I never had a problem with things done under the Patriot Act and still don't IF the surveillance is to protect us from terrorists. But as you recall Obama made scathing statements about it in 2005. Now I can see the change of mind once you become president, your eyes get opened, but in 2011 Obama declared terrorists were on the run and the war was all but over. Now the hypocrisy of all of this wouldn't bother me either if I thought this really was about protection from terror. I believe it is Obama protecting himself from naysayers. I think the AP prosecution was about him being mad at Fox for exposing him. So I totally want him to protect us from terrorists, but I wonder who is going to protect us from him.
What goes around , come around... but you not brightest , as you supporters/right wingers Americans mad a real mess at home and worldwide; whether knowingly or unknowingly, still you remain stupid , ignorant... As they the ones in power, the Radicals/ corrupted in US govt can label you AND you our right wingers Americans, tea Party... as A local Terrorists also because you keep hitting on him...

United States

#163247 Jun 8, 2013
lisw wrote:
Just a prediction. Remember when they were saying that disability checks from social security were dramatically rising? Well in the next few months I believe we will see a report that the numbers are down dramatically. That would mean Obama fixed this right? Well my husband receives disability from social security. That has just changed. He gets his check, same amount but they are calling it something else. It's called "crunching the numbers."
suffer the consequence you right wing supporting ignoramus... BWHAHAHAHAH No not a leftie!! You supported many Us illegal overseas wars, and all military R/D, and the US military industrial complex MADNESS ... you deserve the many trillion US Dollar Debt and ruined Social program, and the ruined civil liberties to inciting growth of world enemies, you ruined US and world with your war machines and Us militaristic imperialism. There goes your disability payments, and other social programs... and generation and after will remember your generation of old farts that ruined America and world with your US war machines...
Learn anything from history of the fall of great empires like Fall of evil Ancient rome, NAzi germany and Weimer Republic... paradoxically ironic! to cry or laugh ? you know me! BWHHAHAHAAHAHAHaa

United States

#163248 Jun 8, 2013
"Americans are wonderfully courteous to strangers, yet indiscriminately shoot kids in schools. They believe they are masters of the world, yet know nothing about what goes on outside their shores. They are people who believe the world stretches from California to Boston and everything outside is the bit they have to bomb to keep the price of oil down. Only one in five Americans hold a passport and the only foreign stories that make their news are floods, famine, and wars, because it makes them feel good to be an American. Feeling good to be American is what they live for. "
Brian Reade, columnist for London Mirror newspaper

United States

#163249 Jun 8, 2013
What the press do is they tell you lies, lies they already know you want to hear. The press can figure out what its readers or viewers believe, and make a hell of a living pandering to their egos and telling them that they're smart. They lie and tell the audience they are right, and they never have to change your mind about anything. And the audience rewards them, lauding them and paying them money to keep hearing those sweet, self-serving lies."
Allan Uthman

United States

#163250 Jun 8, 2013
"There is nothing puzzling about America's gratuitously aggressive foreign policy. What an aggressive foreign policy accomplishes by slow degrees, a state of war accomplishes in a trice. Overnight [war] kills reform, overnight it transforms insurgents into traitors and the Republic into an imperiled realm. Overnight it strangles free politics, distracts and overawes the citizenry. Overnight it blasts public hope."
Walter Karp

United States

#163251 Jun 8, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
I watch the tracker, but I learned a long time back not to rely on it. Instead, I save the post number(s) of the ones I want to refer to back to, ESPECIALLY at the point where I left off reading.
What I'D like to find out is how I can change the email address that I originally registered under and haven't used in several years, to my current one, WITHOUT resetting my post count? I've emailed topix.com asking that several times, without ever once receiving a reply, the jerks :P
You don't need to log in to keep topix tracker alive. What catcher1 needs to do is To keep topix website alive when he close web browser and not use the cleaner program to erase topix cookie , and he be OK to go on clicking where he left off or when a poster answers the tread(s) it will pop up for him to click to heart content. DUH!

United States

#163252 Jun 8, 2013
I spent 33 years in the Marines, most of my time being a high-class muscle man for big business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer for Capitalism... The general public shoulders the bill. This bill renders a horrible accounting. Newly placed gravestones, Mangled bodies. Shattered minds. Broken hearts and homes. Economic instability. Back-breaking taxation for generations and generations."
Brigadier General Smedley D. Butler
For you our American Right wing war hawk Doddle birds.
NOTE! Gen Smedley not against fair US Capitalism but renounce what US Predatory Capitalism/Corporatism and US fascism , and its future concurrent consequences .

not a leftie commie! WBHAHAHHAAAA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min NoStress4me 63,143
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Gabriel 973,520
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 16 min Peace_Warrior 618,732
Who's the best fighter: Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee,... (Jan '08) 1 hr Daniel 563
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Peter Ross 445,960
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr gundee123 792
Straight/Gay Question 1 hr Help 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Regina 653,553
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 hr RiccardoFire 106,459
More from around the web