Bush is a hero
Roberta G

United States

#163169 Jun 6, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
Benghazi, IRS targting, IRS line dancing, IRS lavish spending, GSA lavish spending, Presidential lavish spending, AP scandal, Holder, Sebelius, Rice, Veterans Affairs at Disney, Fast & Furious, 16 trillon dollar deficit, secret email accounts, confiscating phone records, drones, Solyndra and 25+- others that----> bombed, Pigford, perjury, across the board forgetfulness, NSA, Black Panther case, higher taxes, fewer jobs, a nationalized healthcare system which will implode (just to name a few minor issues) and to top it all off we have a POTUS who isn't accountable for anything.
Democrats, liberalism & big government.
The gift that keeps on giving.
The nameplate on Obama's desk reads. "The Buck Stops Someplace Else" :)
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#163170 Jun 6, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>The nameplate on Obama's desk reads. "The Buck Stops Someplace Else" :)
lol!

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#163171 Jun 6, 2013
On the news of this gov getting all data from Verizon.

The administraton has now lost all credibility. Mr. Obama is proving the truism that the executive will use any power it is given and very likely abuse it.

From the blaze? Nope. The New York Times

Clearwater and Honolulu

#163172 Jun 6, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>The nameplate on Obama's desk reads. "The Buck Stops Someplace Else" :)
Indeed. It stops at a the Bush ranch in Texas.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#163173 Jun 6, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
The administraton has now lost all credibility. Mr. Obama is proving the truism that the executive will use any power it is given and very likely abuse it.
Well we all know how GREEDY Verizon has always been in comparison to all other wireless carriers, so maybe " big red " is picking up some extra dough from the goverment.

Clearwater and Honolulu

#163174 Jun 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Well we all know how GREEDY Verizon has always been in comparison to all other wireless carriers, so maybe " big red " is picking up some extra dough from the goverment.
Could be. But my thinking is what do we not know? This would be a place for someone to call me paranoid but I bet its not only Verizon.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#163175 Jun 6, 2013
What happened to Willie?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#163176 Jun 6, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Could be. But my thinking is what do we not know? This would be a place for someone to call me paranoid but I bet its not only Verizon.
probably not but they have the largest network a nd more customers, so it is likely that's the Gov started with them.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#163177 Jun 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Well we all know how GREEDY Verizon has always been in comparison to all other wireless carriers, so maybe " big red " is picking up some extra dough from the goverment.
More likely, it's the only communications company that we've found out about... so far. More to come.

Location hidden

#163178 Jun 6, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
Benghazi, IRS targting, IRS line dancing, IRS lavish spending, GSA lavish spending, Presidential lavish spending, AP scandal, Holder, Sebelius, Rice, Veterans Affairs at Disney, Fast & Furious, 16 trillon dollar deficit, secret email accounts, confiscating phone records, drones, Solyndra and 25+- others that----> bombed, Pigford, perjury, across the board forgetfulness, NSA, Black Panther case, higher taxes, fewer jobs, a nationalized healthcare system which will implode (just to name a few minor issues) and to top it all off we have a POTUS who isn't accountable for anything.
Unfortunately, no. For the taxpayer, it's the gift that keeps on taking.

Location hidden

#163179 Jun 6, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
What happened to Willie?
His "obama blinders TM" fell off... and he's feeling a bit ill.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#163180 Jun 6, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
What happened to Willie?
If you paid more ATTENTION, you'd know.

Just fer you. Wilson no longer engages in petty backbiting and
mundane schoolyard bickering.

He's made it clear MORE THAN ONCE recently that he's only interested in discussing politics or significant current events. Obama-bashing and "blame the liberals" is off-limits.

Damn.....try to keep up.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#163181 Jun 6, 2013
Lyndi wrote:

Ain't it the truth :P With this latest business--ALL phone records confiscated by the government--ALL OF THEM ?!?!? Even noted liberals are starting to criticize Obama (long overdue, but better late than never). That should mean that all of this will FINNNAAAALLY make the general public, not just those who follow politics, sit up and take notice.

When the late-night comics start taking potshots at Obama & Co. on a nightly basis, we'll know critical mass has been reached :)

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#163182 Jun 6, 2013
Hate to be the bearer of bad news (well not really), but this is something to look at. There have been numerous predictions that something BAD was gonna happen within 18 months. I believe it.

http://www.moneynews.com/MKTNews/billionaires...

The Fed is printing money the US can't back, in an effort to stimulate the economy. But since the Rookie-In-Chief knows NOTHING about economics, he's oblivious to Jericho crumbling all around him, or will be (IMO).

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#163183 Jun 6, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
If you paid more ATTENTION, you'd know.
Just fer you. Wilson no longer engages in petty backbiting and
mundane schoolyard bickering.
He's made it clear MORE THAN ONCE recently that he's only interested in discussing politics or significant current events. Obama-bashing and "blame the liberals" is off-limits.
Damn.....try to keep up.
Can't say I blame him.
Perhaps I'll follow his example, in fact, and depart for another week.

Enjoy!!

Location hidden

#163184 Jun 6, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. It stops at a the Bush ranch in Texas.
LOL That's about right :)

Location hidden

#163185 Jun 6, 2013
Cut & pasted from another site on the 'Net:

The poem was written by a MARINE CORPS Officer (ANON).

The Battling Boys of Benghazi

We're the Battling Boys of Benghazi,
no fame, no glory, no paparazzi.
Just a fiery death in a blazing hell
defending the country we loved so well.

It wasn't our job, but we answered the call,
fought to the consulate and scaled the wall.
We pulled twenty countrymen from the jaws of fate,
led them to safety and stood at the gate.

Just the two of us, and foes by the score,
but we stood fast to bar the door.

Three calls for reinforcement, but all were denied,
so we fought and we fought and we fought till we died.

We gave our all for our Uncle Sam,
but Barack Obama didn't give a damn,
just two dead SEALs who carried the load,
no thanks to us - we were just "bumps in the road."
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#163186 Jun 7, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
"The administraton has now lost all credibility. Mr. Obama is proving the truism that the executive will use any power it is given and very likely abuse it."

The New York Times
The NY Times has it wrong. Obama hasn't lost credibility. He never had any credibility.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#163187 Jun 7, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
More likely, it's the only communications company that we've found out about... so far. More to come.
No doubt.
HipGnozizzzzz

Altona, IL

#163188 Jun 7, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
How was your nap, Mr. VanWinkle? I think it was USA Today who had the scoop on this subject.....in 2006. And it was discussed in this very thread in '08. Like I said when ya'll were defending it then, "Let's see how you like it when the "other guys" are in power."

And here we are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min Bella Italia 612,660
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Tide with Beach 856,243
REALITY: Tiger Woods is a SICK TRICK! 12 min Doctor REALITY 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min Regina 596,846
Mercedes G65 AMG 18 min USaWORLDWarMonger 2
The REAL REASON Howard Weitzman VAMPED from th... 21 min Doctor REALITY 5
"What's UP wit all dat 'ol BULLS - - T??!" 24 min Doctor REALITY 10
The Christian Atheist debate 42 min Lbj 1,101
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr I Am No One_ 444,413
More from around the web