Bush is a hero

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#163212 Jun 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Here I thought this thread had faded away, like the Republican Party.
Somehow I had taken it off my "tracker," so I didn't know anybody had posted.
Do you others rely on the tracker to check posts?
Are there better ways? Little tricks?
I am slow to adapt to the electronic age, but I have told myself that it's important to make the effort.
We know your slow to adapt, your a damned liberal aintcha?

What I like to tell libs is exercise your mind. Try to think for yourself once in awhile. this can be a tough adjustment so I tell them to start out slowly. Just a couple times a day at the most to start, and then build up from there. Pretty soon before you know it you wont need your tracker at all or anyone else to tell you how and what to think..........

Good luck..........

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#163213 Jun 8, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Oh brother. Do you ever read what you write?
Sure, and when you respond with these non sequiturs I know you did too......;)

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#163214 Jun 8, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
We know your slow to adapt, your a damned liberal aintcha?
What I like to tell libs is exercise your mind. Try to think for yourself once in awhile. this can be a tough adjustment so I tell them to start out slowly. Just a couple times a day at the most to start, and then build up from there. Pretty soon before you know it you wont need your tracker at all or anyone else to tell you how and what to think..........
Good luck..........
Thanks.

Your, you're.

You must have had that New England education Lyndi brags about.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#163215 Jun 8, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>
....... but the fact is I don't care for this application of the Patriot Act anymore than the previous admin's overreaches. The Patriot Act was and is an affront to liberty, then as now.
If you felt The Patriot Act under Bush was an affront to liberty, your head must be ready to blow off at the lengths to which Obama has taken it... especially since that wasn't the position he ran on. Not only has Obama not repealed it, he has extended it and he has expanded it.
The Bush-Obama White House.
Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?

** September 2003: "Yes, I would vote to repeal the U.S. Patriot Act, although I would consider replacing that shoddy and dangerous law with a new, carefully crafted proposal that addressed in a much more limited fashion the legitimate needs of law enforcement in combating terrorism."

**•February 2006: "Soon after the PATRIOT Act passed, a few years before I ever arrived in the Senate, I began hearing concerns from people of every background and political leaning that this law didn't just provide law enforcement the powers it needed to keep us safe, but powers it didn't need to invade our privacy without cause or suspicion."

** March 2007: "Americans fought a revolution in part over the right to be free from unreasonable searches, to ensure that our government couldn’t come knocking in the middle of the night for no reason."

** August 2007: "The Bush Administration acts like violating civil liberties is the way to enhance our security. It is not."

=========
I like wandering down Memory Lane with Obama supporters and having a picnic. They eat crow and I get to enjoy my lobster roll!

For your convenience, here is the site for you to email President Obama with your concerns.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/submit-ques...

I think the note at the top of his website, is charming. It says:
==
Contact the White House
"President Obama is committed to creating the most open and accessible administration in American history. To send questions, comments, concerns, or well-wishes to the President or his staff, please use the form below."
==
I'd have to agree that the WH is open and accessible {except when sequestration keeps the little school children from class tours.} But sequestration didn't stop Doug Shulman though. He visited the White House 118 times since the targeting of the IRS began on conservatives!
Ain't that a pip!
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#163216 Jun 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
Your, you're.
I have never mentioned what schools I attended, doofus. Go bait someone else. You fail with me every time you try.
===
But while I have you on the phone, how about those Obama inspired "optimisic tailwinds" you were feeling? Seems more like a monstrous fan has been set down in DC and s--- is flying everywhere!

DUCK!

lol-

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#163217 Jun 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
Your, you're.
Midwest actually.......

Did I ever tell you I was a drop out? Not anything I'm proud of but a fact none the less. Wouldn't mind havin a do over in that department, but I dont think thats gonna happen..........

Thanks for the spelling tip. i'll get it one of these days..........

Ooppps, forgot to capitalize that 'I' darn it.........
lisw

Carroll, OH

#163218 Jun 8, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never mentioned what schools I attended, doofus. Go bait someone else. You fail with me every time you try.
===
But while I have you on the phone, how about those Obama inspired "optimisic tailwinds" you were feeling? Seems more like a monstrous fan has been set down in DC and s--- is flying everywhere!
DUCK!
lol-
He's going to need a few more hours of transcendental meditation...mmmmmm.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#163219 Jun 8, 2013
RANCHO MIRAGE, Calif.— President Barack Obama meets with Chinese President Xi Jinping on how they will work together on cybersecurity.
(Maybe they're swapping hacking techniques.)

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/06/57739-cartoon...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#163220 Jun 8, 2013
No he isn't!

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#163221 Jun 8, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
===
DUCK!
lol-
No, you haven't.

So what?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#163222 Jun 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
Your, you're.
Heare's a fickin' ammbulence chasor with nuthin' to do!

Well, except speling nazzi.
lisw

Carroll, OH

#163223 Jun 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you haven't.
So what?
Because you can't just say things about someone that aren't true or you have no privy to. Well I guess you "can" but you shouldn't.

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#163224 Jun 8, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Because you can't just say things about someone that aren't true or you have no privy to. Well I guess you "can" but you shouldn't.
Did I say something that isn't true?

What?
lisw

Carroll, OH

#163225 Jun 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say something that isn't true?
What?
Catcher, you said Lyndi went to those northeastern schools. Lyndi says she's never told you that. And you say "so what?" is there something the matter with you?

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#163227 Jun 8, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Catcher, you said Lyndi went to those northeastern schools. Lyndi says she's never told you that. And you say "so what?" is there something the matter with you?
Lyndi has said she has a New England education.

I said nothing more than that.

There's nothing the matter with me.
lisw

Carroll, OH

#163228 Jun 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I said nothing more than that.
There's nothing the matter with me.
Lyndi says she never mentioned where she was educated. and you said "yeah, so what." If you can't understand that is lying than there is something wrong with you, at least mentally.

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#163229 Jun 8, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Lyndi says she never mentioned where she was educated. and you said "yeah, so what." If you can't understand that is lying than there is something wrong with you, at least mentally.
I said no more than that.
lisw

Carroll, OH

#163230 Jun 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I said no more than that.
Whatever you need to be okay, Catcher.
lisw

Carroll, OH

#163231 Jun 8, 2013
But it does make me chuckle, Catcher. You sound like Obama and those people from the IRS testifying before congress. There must be a class.

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#163232 Jun 8, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever you need to be okay, Catcher.
I accept your apology.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min arrr 985,813
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Snake Eyes 27,158
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min waaasssuuup 685,999
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 49 min ChromiuMan 6,456
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 8,525
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Here For Now 619,752
Dog was hit by a car. Who is responsible for what? 8 hr Corbin KY 2009 9
More from around the web