Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I'm ORIGINALLY from Modesto...moved to this area quite a few years ago.
Thanks for your concern.
Modesto, huh? I'd like to say,'What a lovely little town.' BUT, I've been to Modesto. You must be happy to be out of that dusty little burgh.
I know I was.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
Modesto, huh? I'd like to say,'What a lovely little town.' BUT, I've been to Modesto. You must be happy to be out of that dusty little burgh.
I know I was.
Actually, I do miss it, sometimes. But there are MANY prettier parts of California. And this state has it's lovely scenery as well.

All in all, life in any city is what you make of it.

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

<quoted text>Actually, I do miss it, sometimes. But there are MANY prettier parts of California. And this state has it's lovely scenery as well.
All in all, life in any city is what you make of it.
Redding has a population of 100,00, but I've been in one-dog-towns that had more to offer. this town has the worst bus system in the whole of north america, a 'downtown' that rolls up the sidealks at 6PM, not one decent bar, and everybody hates Natives. Including the cops.
So, why am I still here? Easy. I don't have the funds to move anywhere else. Someone once said of San Francisco, "I spent a year there one weekend.' Well, redding is worse. Yes I do know the difference between the two. Spent time in the bay area as well.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Redding has a population of 100,00, but I've been in one-dog-towns that had more to offer. this town has the worst bus system in the whole of north america, a 'downtown' that rolls up the sidealks at 6PM, not one decent bar, and everybody hates Natives. Including the cops.
So, why am I still here? Easy. I don't have the funds to move anywhere else. Someone once said of San Francisco, "I spent a year there one weekend.' Well, redding is worse. Yes I do know the difference between the two. Spent time in the bay area as well.
If you think Redding is bad, try Riverside....

Then again....don't. Horrible, boring place.
Ptooie.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I want to know WHY the twisted steel and other debris from the WTC, was immediately carted off to China for 'recycling' instead of being investigated as evidence in a crime scene.
I want to know WHY Tower 7 pancaked to the ground, having never been struck by a plane.
I want to know WHY thermolite explosive residue continues to be found in and around ground zero.
I want to know WHY the plane that 'hit the Pentagon' wasn't shot down out of the sky, and WHY the plane in the Pennsylvania field left so little debris that it appeared to have been vaporized.
I want to know WHY the American People have been fed bowl after bowl of steaming excrement, regarding the worst terrorist attack on US soil, and WHY we keep eating it as if it was manna from heaven, rather than hurling it back at those who continue to slather us with it.
But all that happened under a different Criminal in Chief, so....
Most of this I won't bother with, its crap and nothing less. I will say that a Value Jet dc9 crashed in the Fl. everglades in May 96. Responders on the scene said that it was hard to find anything left. Depending on how a plane goes down that isn't uncommon to find little debris.

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>With which part of "We're stuck in this together," do you disagree?
The Senators in Oklahoma BOTH voted against aid to Hurricane Sandy victims, so it seems obvious THEY don't buy that theory either
....but the Governor's got her hand out now, by cracky. Even lowered herself to greet the President, this time around....
And wasn't it adorable, when the Governor of Texas (another state whose Senators voted 'no' on aid for victims of Hurricane Sandy) stuck HIS hand out for aid after the poo-poo plant blew up... which was wholly the result of de-regulation and complacency in Texas???
(Sheldon got the 'wildfires in Texas' part wrong - there was nothing 'wild' about that one....completely human in origin, it was....)
Not so much. I take issue with his hate to his fellow citizens saying "they are the polluters". I'm guessing that most of the left in this nation unless totally off the grid use power, use water, flush it down the drain. The FACT that while search and rescue was just on the scene helping people and this ass starts up with the usual, there is no excuse for it. He did say he was sorry the next day as this got much play on evil right wing stations coast to coast. Again not so much. The only thing he is sorry for is once again the left is shown the very things they claim, we are in it together, we have tolerance is a joke.

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>There are folks who think the Oklahoma storms were generated BY the government, for that specific purpose.
(!!)
(Knowing that tornadoes have been a part of life for as many years as folks have lived here - especially at this time of year - I'm not going to give much credence to that one.)
:)
There are folks that think gov. agents planted bombs in New York in 2001. I still get a laugh when some claim no planes ever hit. The hologram one was the best! Its been some time since anyone has said that. Where is Van Jones?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

http://takingnote.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/06/0...

"Why young people don't vote Republican..." might be a good topic for articles in publications other than these 'liberal rags'.

Anyone got a copy of a conservative paper's opinion on the subject?

I'd love to hear a cogent explanation of how young, college educated, people should rationalize the upward channeling of State and Federal dollars, with the downward-falling direction in numbers of well-compensated employment opportunities;

the ever-encroaching conservative interest in the bedrooms of private homes, and incessant attempts to legislate religious beliefs, with the idea of 'small government';

the decimation of the environment through deregulation and 'self-policing' practices, with 'prosperity';

the dichotomy between the interest rates paid by Federal student loan holders, and those paid by Wall Street Money Jugglers on bailouts;

and the socialization of risk with the privatization of profits....all of which are basic to the current Republican ideology,

and then come to the conclusion that the Republican party has any, much less workable, solutions, to any of the problems with which this demographic is currently struggling.

I really would.

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Beck is going to say something Tues and the left is going to have a cow. Does that make me a prophet if it happens? Lol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of this I won't bother with, its crap and nothing less. I will say that a Value Jet dc9 crashed in the Fl. everglades in May 96. Responders on the scene said that it was hard to find anything left. Depending on how a plane goes down that isn't uncommon to find little debris.
Unfortunately for the Bush narrative, there was no 'convenient swamp' in Pennsylvania, in which to disappear a commercial jet... it was an open, freaking, FIELD.

But carry on...

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Unfortunately for the Bush narrative, there was no 'convenient swamp' in Pennsylvania, in which to disappear a commercial jet... it was an open, freaking, FIELD.
But carry on...
I will, thanks. Pop flew planes for 49 years. You don't need a swamp when one goes down at 500 plus miles an hour. But carry on with bashing Bush. I just listened to a hack blame Bush because a new study say folks aren't happy. Lol.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

<quoted text>Thank-you, Roberta.
!!!KAT!!!

It's ABOUT TIME you showed your face in here again!

I'm glad you're okay :)

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

<quoted text>I want to know WHY the twisted steel and other debris from the WTC, was immediately carted off to China for 'recycling' instead of being investigated as evidence in a crime scene.
I want to know WHY Tower 7 pancaked to the ground, having never been struck by a plane.
I want to know WHY thermolite explosive residue continues to be found in and around ground zero.
I want to know WHY the plane that 'hit the Pentagon' wasn't shot down out of the sky, and WHY the plane in the Pennsylvania field left so little debris that it appeared to have been vaporized.
I want to know WHY the American People have been fed bowl after bowl of steaming excrement, regarding the worst terrorist attack on US soil, and WHY we keep eating it as if it was manna from heaven, rather than hurling it back at those who continue to slather us with it.
But all that happened under a different Criminal in Chief, so....
I thought I'd already given you these...

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/en...

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/mi...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I know I was.
I guess you've never been to Oklahoma.

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

BobinTX wrote:
Something is up. Another poster in a different forum is talking about false flag and 9-11 too.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Something is up. Another poster in a different forum is talking about false flag and 9-11 too.
Probably a conspiracy by obama to get people's minds off all of his scandals.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
Neither of which was satisfactorily explanatory.

Otherwise, I wouldn't still be asking.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of this I won't bother with, its crap and nothing less.
Fabulous - I'll reserve the right to reply to the majority of your posts with that comment.

Seems to work well for you - it's your go-to response, right behind 'I pray the world won't explode, BUT.....'

*shrug*

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you've never been to Oklahoma.
Ever heard that country song, "You're why god made oklahoma'? Laughed my A** off when I first heard it. Thought it was one of the best shots taken at a body in some time. Then an okie told me it was supposed to be a compliment.
Guess it works both ways, depending on yer slant.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Neither of which was satisfactorily explanatory.
Otherwise, I wouldn't still be asking.
Well that DOES raise a dilemma doesn't it, Watson.

In the UNlikley event you were to <get> all, or even some of the <answers>, what are the FREAKIN' odds you'd be willing to BELIEVE the reporting agency?

Gov't? University Study? Independent panel? Jacoby & Myers?

<shrug, shake head, hiccup, royal wave, cough, one finger salute, raspberry, snort, hand fart, roll eyes>.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

642 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 224,476
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min New Age Spiritual Leader 533,203
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min Godchild 115,439
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 8 min Aura Mytha 5,257
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Stilgar Fifrawi 721,834
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min passing by 256,807
Nanci Jo Frazer WINS in Court - a Case of Innoc... (Oct '13) 29 min Geez 21
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr SimmerExtreme 85
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••