“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#163100 Jun 3, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
Something is up. Another poster in a different forum is talking about false flag and 9-11 too.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#163101 Jun 3, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Something is up. Another poster in a different forum is talking about false flag and 9-11 too.
Probably a conspiracy by obama to get people's minds off all of his scandals.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#163102 Jun 3, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
Neither of which was satisfactorily explanatory.

Otherwise, I wouldn't still be asking.

Location hidden

#163103 Jun 3, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of this I won't bother with, its crap and nothing less.
Fabulous - I'll reserve the right to reply to the majority of your posts with that comment.

Seems to work well for you - it's your go-to response, right behind 'I pray the world won't explode, BUT.....'

*shrug*

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#163104 Jun 3, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you've never been to Oklahoma.
Ever heard that country song, "You're why god made oklahoma'? Laughed my A** off when I first heard it. Thought it was one of the best shots taken at a body in some time. Then an okie told me it was supposed to be a compliment.
Guess it works both ways, depending on yer slant.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#163105 Jun 3, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Neither of which was satisfactorily explanatory.
Well that DOES raise a dilemma doesn't it, Watson.

In the UNlikley event you were to <get> all, or even some of the <answers>, what are the FREAKIN' odds you'd be willing to BELIEVE the reporting agency?

Gov't? University Study? Independent panel? Jacoby & Myers?

<shrug, shake head, hiccup, royal wave, cough, one finger salute, raspberry, snort, hand fart, roll eyes>.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#163106 Jun 3, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever heard that country song, "You're why god made oklahoma'? Laughed my A** off when I first heard it. Thought it was one of the best shots taken at a body in some time. Then an okie told me it was supposed to be a compliment.
Guess it works both ways, depending on yer slant.
If you're referring to this one BH, I must be missin' something.

There are very few country songs (or country artists) that I like enough to save on tape. This is one of them, I've had for several years.

Location hidden

#163107 Jun 3, 2013
Science and technology cannot always overcome peoples beliefs in myths.

Cold weather makes you sick.
Sugar turns kids into little monsters.
Reading in the dark ruins your eyesight.
Sitting too close to the TV ruins your eyesight.
You should wait an hour after eating before you go swimming.
All myths, disproved by science, but still believed by many.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#163108 Jun 4, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Science and technology cannot always overcome peoples beliefs in myths.
Cold weather makes you sick.
Sugar turns kids into little monsters.
Reading in the dark ruins your eyesight.
Sitting too close to the TV ruins your eyesight.
You should wait an hour after eating before you go swimming.
All myths, disproved by science, but still believed by many.
One more: a god created the world.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#163109 Jun 4, 2013
It's been my experience that people who ask sharply biased questions regarding a US government 9/11 orchestrated conspiracy on a casual forum with a handful of laypeople who aren't experts, don't really care about answers. 99.999999% of the time, their mind is already made up and what they are really seeking is a verbal brawl with anyone who offers contradictory data to their preconceived notions and an opportunity to break a cue stick over that persons head.

I like a good conspiracy as much as the next person which is why I'm following the IRS conspiracy against Obama's political opposition unfold live on television and happily, tinfoil hats are not necessary for viewing.
If I get bored with that one, I can search out the conspiracy to hide details regarding Benghazi and if that is a little slow today, maybe I can get the latest on the AP conspiracy to play "gotcha" with the diabolical David Rosen and his ageing parents who evidently posed a serious national security threat.
poytgout

Pittsburgh, PA

#163110 Jun 4, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
okay hes a Hero lets elect Bush again
lisw

Georgetown, OH

#163111 Jun 4, 2013
I Can't believe that the defense of the IRS by the democratic legislature is "they did it first." Anyone would be laughed out of court if they tried to use that. And I encourage everyone who is prone to buy this "Bush was worser" that they fact check this. As they bloviate it is not against the law to lie, only if you are testifying. To me they prove only one point, that they believe if this happens it is the presidents fault. If it was Bush's fault it has to be Obama's fault.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#163112 Jun 4, 2013
lisw wrote:
I Can't believe that the defense of the IRS by the democratic legislature is "they did it first." Anyone would be laughed out of court if they tried to use that. And I encourage everyone who is prone to buy this "Bush was worser" that they fact check this. As they bloviate it is not against the law to lie, only if you are testifying. To me they prove only one point, that they believe if this happens it is the presidents fault. If it was Bush's fault it has to be Obama's fault.
A democrat representative told the citizens testifying it was pretty much their fault for applying for tax exemption...."that's the risk you take!" Paul Ryan subsequently chewed him up and spit him out. Good theater!

"They did it first"
"Bush was worse"
"It's your fault for applying"

My personal favorite from Miller was the excuse that these rogue agents in Cincinnati were so overloaded with work due to understaffing, "they made mistakes."
My question to the agents would be: If you were so overloaded with cases, why did you add to your workload by continuing an ongoing correspondence and sending revised and additional red tape wrapped questionnaires to these groups thereby putting them on hold indefinately instead of either denying or granting their request within a reasonable time frame and getting those files off your desk?"

....Thus far, all I have seen is the amplification of how little they have in a way of defense and how acutely polluted the IRS is.

Location hidden

#163113 Jun 4, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that DOES raise a dilemma doesn't it, Watson.
In the UNlikley event you were to <get> all, or even some of the <answers>, what are the FREAKIN' odds you'd be willing to BELIEVE the reporting agency?
Guessing about the same odds for that, as the odds on you BELIEVING the agency reporting the inconsistencies of the official story of 9/11. Takes all kinds to make a world.

The information in Popular Mechanics failed to cover all my questions, much less answer them, and instead raised more. So at least there was some value in my having read it...knowledge is power, after all.
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Gov't? University Study? Independent panel? Jacoby & Myers?
<shrug, shake head, hiccup, royal wave, cough, one finger salute, raspberry, snort, hand fart, roll eyes>.
Might I suggest an antacid, or some occupational therapy?
Tourette's is controllable with medication.
You seem to be suffering needlessly there, bob.
Freebird

Vero Beach, FL

#163114 Jun 4, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been my experience that people who ask sharply biased questions regarding a US government 9/11 orchestrated conspiracy on a casual forum with a handful of laypeople who aren't experts, don't really care about answers. 99.999999% of the time, their mind is already made up and what they are really seeking is a verbal brawl with anyone who offers contradictory data to their preconceived notions and an opportunity to break a cue stick over that persons head.
I like a good conspiracy as much as the next person which is why I'm following the IRS conspiracy against Obama's political opposition unfold live on television and happily, tinfoil hats are not necessary for viewing.
If I get bored with that one, I can search out the conspiracy to hide details regarding Benghazi and if that is a little slow today, maybe I can get the latest on the AP conspiracy to play "gotcha" with the diabolical David Rosen and his ageing parents who evidently posed a serious national security threat.
. Concerning 9/11 conspiracy theories,here is an under reported tidbit. When the trade center towers were constructed the standard practice was to coat the steel beams with asbestos. Due to the growing concern or scare mongering over the use of asbestos the decision was made to use an inferior and untested substitute. The gentleman supervising construction voiced his concerns stating: I hope a plane never hits these towers. So there you have it the towers fell due to environmental zealotry.
Roberta G

United States

#163115 Jun 4, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
A democrat representative told the citizens testifying it was pretty much their fault for applying for tax exemption...."that's the risk you take!" Paul Ryan subsequently chewed him up and spit him out. Good theater!
"They did it first"
"Bush was worse"
"It's your fault for applying"

My personal favorite from Miller was the excuse that these rogue agents in Cincinnati were so overloaded with work due to understaffing, "they made mistakes."
My question to the agents would be: If you were so overloaded with cases, why did you add to your workload by continuing an ongoing correspondence and sending revised and additional red tape wrapped questionnaires to these groups thereby putting them on hold indefinately instead of either denying or granting their request within a reasonable time frame and getting those files off your desk?"
....Thus far, all I have seen is the amplification of how little they have in a way of defense and how acutely polluted the IRS is.
I saw the one you mentioned at the top. Name McDermott, I didn't catch from where. Wasn't he a hoot?

Clearwater and Honolulu

#163116 Jun 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is going to get you for that.

Clearwater and Honolulu

#163117 Jun 4, 2013
Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>. Concerning 9/11 conspiracy theories,here is an under reported tidbit. When the trade center towers were constructed the standard practice was to coat the steel beams with asbestos. Due to the growing concern or scare mongering over the use of asbestos the decision was made to use an inferior and untested substitute. The gentleman supervising construction voiced his concerns stating: I hope a plane never hits these towers. So there you have it the towers fell due to environmental zealotry.
That is news to me. Reminds me of the countless suffering and death brought on by banning DDT.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#163118 Jun 4, 2013
<quoted text>Guessing about the same odds for that, as the odds on you BELIEVING the agency reporting the inconsistencies of the official story of 9/11. Takes all kinds to make a world.
Difference is yer still SQUAWAKKIN' about it a dozen years AFTER the event.
<quoted text>
Tourette's is controllable with medication.
That'd be stupid. Tourettes gives me an excuse to cuss at dingbats like you.

<shrug, horse laff, Italian fungu gesture, pelvic thrust, besame culo, jerk-off gesture, high 5, flap arms, loud belch>

Location hidden

#163119 Jun 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be, we don't have the technology or the intelligence to prove or disprove it. However, if I'm right, you're in deep do-do, and if I'm wrong, it won't matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Dally Mama 764,426
Clash of clans hack last updated NOV 2014 23 min Hack free 1
Moses never existed 24 min truth 553
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 48 min truth 554,868
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 48 min MUQ2 37,648
Cool way to lace your choose 52 min zampire 1
moms do you like to keep your young sons bottom... (May '12) 1 hr CuriousCreature 22
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 263,441
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr jjustice0981 603,601

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE