lisw

Wilmington, OH

#162952 May 29, 2013
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
...you tried to make it a popularity contest rather than issue oriented debate. You are a GWB supporter and regular to this thread while I am and have pretty much been a dissenter from the start.
Nice try tho
Uh yuh you really know how to debate. Did it ever occur to you that the reason Roberta is a regular is because people actually listen to what she has to say? As for you your spiel is pretty much throw away.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#162953 May 29, 2013
Yellow Stain is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
...you tried to make it a popularity contest rather than issue oriented debate. You are a GWB supporter and regular to this thread while I am and have pretty much been a dissenter from the start.
"Dissenter" isn't the word that first comes to mind when it comes to you.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#162954 May 29, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Uh yuh you really know how to debate. Did it ever occur to you that the reason Roberta is a regular is because people actually listen to what she has to say? As for you your spiel is pretty much throw away.
Has it ever occurred to you that "Bush is a Hero" and it's "regulars" here have created an echo chamber or come close to?

Has it occurred to you that most threads on topix follow that pattern whether or not it is right, left, or center?

Probably not, you're not very bright, step out of your comfort zone for once.

Here is a cure for you: If what you see with your eye's offends you then pluck them out, if what you hear with your ears offends you then cut them off, sooner or later you wont have to subject yourself to that which offends you.

Location hidden

#162955 May 29, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>*sigh*No, Yellow. I tried to help you see that you're making yourself look bad to others besides me. You could have been treating anyone the same way--another regular, regardless of his or her views, and you'd still have shown yourself to be a jerk.
Although "Jerk" is by far a much more accurate description of Yellow Stain than is "dissenter", it's not the description that first comes to mind when I read his rants.
:)

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#162956 May 29, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
Bad Bob stole my line!
And I'm takin' it downtown to pawn. Baby needs a new pair'a
SHOOOOOOOES!

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#162957 May 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Has it ever occurred to you that "Bush is a Hero" and it's "regulars" here have created an echo chamber or come close to?

Has it occurred to you that most threads on topix follow that pattern whether or not it is right, left, or center?
Probably not, you're not very bright, step out of your comfort zone for once.

Here is a cure for you: If what you see with your eye's offends you then pluck them out, if what you hear with your ears offends you then cut them off, sooner or later you wont have to subject yourself to that which offends you.
"Here is a cure for you: If what you see with your eye's offends you then pluck them out, if what you hear with your ears offends you then cut them off, sooner or later you wont have to subject yourself to that which offends you."

That IS excellent advice. Perhaps you should consider taking it yourself.

Folks, I'm going to suggest that we stop feeding Yellow's tantrum. I'm sure we all have better things to do than to keep rewarding a spoiled brat with even more attention.

Yellow, I'm sure you have a lot to offer, but until you've learned civility, I for one am not interested in hearing anything else you might have to say.
uidiotRACEMAKEW0 RLDPEACE

United States

#162958 May 29, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it is in the Black Hills.
Just sayin'.
YEa you plunderer ...

The United States Court of Claims on June 13, 1979, in a 5-2 majority, decided that the 1877 Act that seized the Black Hills from the Sioux was a violation of the Fifth Amendment.[35]

On July 31, 1979 the Sioux were awarded $17.5 million with 5 percent interest totaling $105 million. However, the victory was short lived. The Indians residing in the Black Hills feared the notion that if they accept the award their land would be officially sold. This led many Sioux to believe that they would lose their land, culture and identity.[36]

Furthermore, the two lawyers continued to work with the government to provide the tribe with just compensation for violating the 1868 Fort Laramie Treaty. In September 1979, Sonosky and Lazarus offered the tribe $44 million as a settlement for the violation in 1868, but were met with hostility.[37]

On October 17, 1979 Solicitor General Wade McCree of the Justice Department sent an appeal to the United States Supreme Court over the initial ruling by the Court of Claims and on November 21, 1979 the Supreme Court set a date to review the claim and on December 10, the appeal was granted.[38]

United States

#162959 May 29, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Doc EEEEvil hypocrite...
that war is over, done and won.
BTW how much blood oil are you using today? and from which corporation did you obtain it?
Doc H why don't the Sunni and Shia "in region simply stop killing each other?
Look it based on World history of US Manifest Destiny,, as US and world history books , archival records report US evils! You our US war mongers/War imnvestors/war-for-profiters.. . you are real and true hypocrites and profit from nisery of humanity, you who denied our US militaristic imperialist war history of evils since inception of US Empire.

Iraq war is not over , still our US troops causing dissensions in iraq and world wide . As to Iraq Sectarian wars is still in effecgt because US support one side over the other , as our US keep them busy by supply arms/weapons to one side over the other and in doing so US Militaristic Neo-impoerailist takes advantage of Sect wars, making it easier for US to plunder from other nations, and cause world of big mess at home and abroad; soldiers died and civilians worldwide died on both sides becauser of our greedy war mongering US Manifest Destiny and PNAC Agenda ..., and this bankrupting US morally and financially. How can you support evil PNAC agendas when civilians and soldiers died on both sides, You biggest moron of world biggest hyprocrite supporting evil US corrupted and greedy US war-for-profiteers/War Investors/Arms-Weaponary manufacturers... you the lowest of low on plane pof humanity , you no t thing but war mongering scvmbags of humanity! BWHAHHHHAHAHAA

United States

#162960 May 29, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Although I know you've already acknowledged that Lis didn't write this, I thought I ought to point out that Lis, bless her heart, is not just keenly intelligent and perceptive, but MUCH more temperate than I am. I'M way meaner than she could possibly be :)
this post of your to CATCHER! bwhahahhaaa

United States

#162961 May 29, 2013
oUR US is backwaRD AND BARBARIC!

The 1989 Convention on the Rights of the Child - signed by every country except the Cook Islands, Oman, Somalia, Switzerland, the United Arab Emirates and the United States - obligates governments to protect children "from economic exploitation and from performing any work that is likely to be hazardous or to interfere with the child's education, or to be harmful to the child's health or physical, mental, spiritual, moral or social development.

United States

#162962 May 29, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm takin' it downtown to pawn. Baby needs a new pair'a
SHOOOOOOOES!
GUESS ,U LOSER, you have jughead meathead pinhead airhead....! MADE-IN-CHINA! How the hate ? HAppy century is it not for our AMericans! MWHAHAHAHAHAAAA

United States

#162963 May 29, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
There's plenty of blame to go around for that and >I< don't wonder why there is a problem.
If the modern world hadn't relied on the Middle East for oil, it's inhabitants would still be going through internal growing pains of slowly evolving into the modern age like most other nations. <shrug> Or, they would have rejected the modern age and stayed antiquated for another couple hundred years.
Billions and billions of dollars have poured into a relatively backward part of the globe much of which hadn't changed much since biblical times and was done so by multiple nations....not just the US and not just by republican administrations. And a case can be made that going from internal tribal wars with rocks and clubs fighting over whose sand grew the best bananas.... to suddenly having the monetary ability to buy big boy weapons, changed the entire dynamic of the region and the world. Giving keys to a Ferrari to someone who has only handled a donkey cart, was a bad idea.
I certainly hope the oil you use in your everyday life comes only from the US and you reject all foreign oil based products. From the tone of your post I will assume you're pushing this administration hard----> to drill at home. As you probably know, we can't have it both ways. No administration would trade weapons and US lives for oil, if it's people didn't demand it.
US would not be war mongering nation today and with world of enemies that want US invader/plunderer/mass murderer out of the way ; if our greedy and corrupted American leaders/war & oil-for-profiters had gone Alternative energy in the early 70s; we , the Americans/immigrants would not see all this big mess at home and worldwide. You shameful war mongering NeoCons Are cause of many world of wars globally and the moat problems at home and abroad.
UidiotRACEMAKEW0 RLDPEACE

United States

#162964 May 29, 2013
"We Americans are the ultimate innocents. We are forever desperate to believe that this time the government is telling us the truth."
Sydney Schanberg

United States

#162965 May 29, 2013
berserker wrote:
Let us not forget that America is a war time economy. Also, isnt is laughable that the most sophisticated inteligence service on the planet simply had (bad intel)? Thats all the war criminal Bush and his lap dog had to say to get away with high treason? Then there is this, who do you think armed the whole middle east to the teeth? Then we wonder why there is a problem? Did it ever occur to anyone that the middle east is getting sick of being (jacked around) and plundered by the us? If he Saddam had WMD he probably baught them from America!
u should come more often, we need more astute insights on state of affairs.

United States

#162966 May 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh poor George W, the negative comparisons never end despite his desire to be compared to Lincoln, Roosevelt, and JFK.
Actions have consequences.
LISW post , what she thinking , i wonder if left her brain with bad Bob! BWBABBABAABAA

The war mongering American right wings don't have human conscience nor empathy for humanity, profiting from misery of world humanity and even it own.

Man with reason bit without/lack of moral will do what to its own nation and its people and the world?

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#162967 May 29, 2013
They're saying that michele Bachman's looks got her to where she is.
Yeah, right. And Sara Palin used her tits to get what she wanted.
Michele was/is a hard-driving pol when she believes in what she is fighting for, and Palin dragged big oil back to the bargaining table and made them pony up more money for the oil spill cleanup. Palin also raised taxes on the oil companies when many wanted to give them breaks for their continued business. She knew, like Any thinking person knows that, while they can move their corporate offices to another state, they have to pump the oil out of the ground before they can take it with them.
Saying that women pols are trading on their looks is cheap sensationalism.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#162968 May 29, 2013
uidiotRACEMAKEW0RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> YEa you plunderer ...
The United States Court of Claims on June 13, 1979, in a 5-2 majority, decided that the 1877 Act that seized the Black Hills from the Sioux was a violation of the Fifth Amendment.[35]
On July 31, 1979 the Sioux were awarded $17.5 million with 5 percent interest totaling $105 million. However, the victory was short lived. The Indians residing in the Black Hills feared the notion that if they accept the award their land would be officially sold. This led many Sioux to believe that they would lose their land, culture and identity.[36]
Furthermore, the two lawyers continued to work with the government to provide the tribe with just compensation for violating the 1868 Fort Laramie Treaty. In September 1979, Sonosky and Lazarus offered the tribe $44 million as a settlement for the violation in 1868, but were met with hostility.[37]
On October 17, 1979 Solicitor General Wade McCree of the Justice Department sent an appeal to the United States Supreme Court over the initial ruling by the Court of Claims and on November 21, 1979 the Supreme Court set a date to review the claim and on December 10, the appeal was granted.[38]
from Wiki!
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#162969 May 29, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that runs into a few hundred of millions!!
Just think what that money could do here in the states.
How many programs need funding? With money like that programs could be funded for a few years
more like hundred of billions!

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#162970 May 29, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
They're saying that michele Bachman's looks got her to where she is.

Yeah, right. And Sara Palin used her tits to get what she wanted.
Michele was/is a hard-driving pol when she believes in what she is fighting for, and Palin dragged big oil back to the bargaining table and made them pony up more money for the oil spill cleanup. Palin also raised taxes on the oil companies when many wanted to give them breaks for their continued business. She knew, like Any thinking person knows that, while they can move their corporate offices to another state, they have to pump the oil out of the ground before they can take it with them.

Saying that women pols are trading on their looks is cheap sensationalism.
Yep. Blackheart, I already knew that YOU were way smarter than the kind of people who would throw those cheap shots. But you have provided more proof of that here :)

Another smart guy once said "Never underestimate the power of a woman" :)

Come to think of it, anybody out there who doubts that a woman politician CAN be every bit as tough as any man should read a biography of Queen Elizabeth I. She was not just tough, but a whole lot tougher than most of the men in Europe.

Location hidden

#162971 May 30, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Blackheart, I already knew that YOU were way smarter than the kind of people who would throw those cheap shots. But you have provided more proof of that here :)
Another smart guy once said "Never underestimate the power of a woman" :)
Come to think of it, anybody out there who doubts that a woman politician CAN be every bit as tough as any man should read a biography of Queen Elizabeth I. She was not just tough, but a whole lot tougher than most of the men in Europe.
Margaret Thatcher
Golda Meir
Benazir Bhutto
Indira Gandhi
Angela Merkel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min BenAdam 773,528
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Catholic Girl 558,859
bless the jews (Nov '08) 22 min menorah 7,051
Moses never existed 29 min bacon hater 720
17 Year Old Young Blackman Hanged In Bladenboro... 34 min Marty Fong 4
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 35 min royal kannadiga 1,240
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 38 min bacon hater 96,712
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 53 min Epiphany2 604,744
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 59 min Rick in Kansas 264,982
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Dolphin 441,751
More from around the web