Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hey, thank you both!"
lol- Adorable.
Girls night out on Topix, Catcher? For a minute I thought you were going to ask for a group hug.
==
To their credit, they let you off the proverbial hook easy. I would have suggested that just out of habit, a halfway decent lawyer would have double-checked "who said what" before he opened his mouth and put his foot in it.
Yummmm..... tasty!
Aw.

Ms. Mussolini has only her sarcastic humor today.

Where's the hate, cutie?
lisw

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

It is just a little bit of poetic justice that the man who wanted so badly to compare himself to Lincoln, Roosevelt and Kennedy is being compared to Nixon.
Yellow Star

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Judas was a snitch too.
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>For your information, Yellow, Lis is probably the ONLY regular here I've never reported. SHE has never crossed the line.(I've come closer than she has). I would have reportedChris a couple weeks ago, except I saw his apology before I could get to it.
As for YOU, Yellow, YOU are deliberately offensive, especially toward people you don't agree with. So you'll be getting an apology from ME the day after you learn how to be polite to others, regardless of whether they agree with you or not.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

lisw wrote:
It is just a little bit of poetic justice that the man who wanted so badly to compare himself to Lincoln, Roosevelt and Kennedy is being compared to Nixon.
Oh poor George W, the negative comparisons never end despite his desire to be compared to Lincoln, Roosevelt, and JFK.

Actions have consequences.

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Willie, you know that 'Black Ops' money is never on the open books. Officially, it doesn't exist. The money I was talking about was the cargo container full of hundred dollar bills. That was open bribe money for a number of tribes that were being paid to stay out of the fight.
The jab at lil' georgie was more habit than anything. But he did blow a lot of his daddy's money looking for oil in texas. Maybe he decided to pay dad back, and keep whatever change was left over.
The money ended up in Someone's pocket.
the wag

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Bush is a hero...fascinating....
Roberta G

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh poor George W, the negative comparisons never end despite his desire to be compared to Lincoln, Roosevelt, and JFK.
Actions have consequences.
They do, don't they? Thus I reported you. You acted, I provided your consequence. See how that works?

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hey, thank you both!"
lol- Adorable.
Girls night out on Topix, Catcher? For a minute I thought you were going to ask for a group hug.
==
To their credit, they let you off the proverbial hook easy. I would have suggested that just out of habit, a halfway decent lawyer would have double-checked "who said what" before he opened his mouth and put his foot in it.
Yummmm..... tasty!
Think about it, Lyndi, "ambulance chasers" don't care who they get... they use the "shotgun" approach to obtaining clients.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

lisw wrote:
...and Carter!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

How are those cities with the toughest gun control laws making out?
Chicago SunTimes wrote:
<quoted text>
6 dead, 22 wounded in holiday weekend violence

BY MICHAEL LANSU AND SAM CHARLES Staff Reporters May 25, 2013 6:04AM

Homicide Watch Chicago - Updated: May 27, 2013 10:19AM

Six people have been killed and at least 22 wounded in violence across Chicago since Friday evening.

The most recent fatal shooting happened early Sunday in the Goose Island area on the city’s Near North Side.

Charles Jones, 42, the manager of a Far South Side gentleman’s club, was shot to death in a confrontation with another motorist, whose 2005 Buick LaCrosse sideswiped Jones’ Maserati, police said.

Jones was shot about 2:50 a.m. in the 1000 block of North Branch Street and a 42-year-old woman in his car was wounded, police said. Authorities said Jones lived in the 1100 block of North Dearborn in Chicago and also had a home in the 2900 block of Indian Creek Drive in Miami, Fla.

When Jones pulled over to talk to the driver of the Buick, the driver and a passenger the car, walked to another vehicle and then came back. One of them had a gun and shot Jones, police said. Jones was declared dead at 3:33 a.m. at Northwestern Memorial Hospital, according to the Cook County Medical Examiner’s office. The woman with Jones was shot in the back or hip and taken to Northwestern Memorial Hospital, police said.Area Central detectives and the police Major Accident Investigation Unit were investigating, but nobody was in custody.

About 2:10 a.m. Sunday, Malcolm Dobbey, 27, was shot to death in the West Pullman neighborhood on the Far South Side. Police officers had responded to a call of a disturbance in the 12100 block of South Indiana and, while dealing with the disturbance, found a man unresponsive in a backyard. Dobbey, 27, was pronounced dead at 3:20 a.m. at Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn, according to the medical examiner’s office. Area South detectives were questioning a “person of interest” in the fatal shooting, but no one had not been charged as of Sunday evening.

Two other men were shot to death in separate shootings Saturday on the South Side.

Ferro Denard, 18, was shot in the head during a possible drive-by in the 7300 block of South Dorchester about 9:20 p.m. Saturday, authorities said. Denard, who lived on the block, was dead on the scene.

About 1:50 a.m. Saturday, Gregory Dixon, 29, was shot to death about half a mile from President Barack Obama’s Kenwood neighborhood home. Dixon buzzed the gunmen into an apartment building in the 1400 block of East 52nd Street, authorities said. The attackers then entered a unit through a door left ajar and shot Dixon in the chest and back. Dixon was dead on the scene, authorities said.

Two men were shot to death Friday night in separate shootings on the West Side.

About 11:45 p.m. Friday, Tevin Kirkman, 22, was found shot outside his home in the 1100 block of North Lawndale, authorities said. He was pronounced dead at 12:20 a.m. at Mount Sinai Hospital.

About 11 p.m. Friday, Leetema Daniels, 17, was shot in the head and died at the scene in the 400 block of North Central in the Austin neighborhood. An 18-year-old man was shot in the chest in that incident and was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital.

At least 21 others have been wounded in violence throughout the city since Friday night.
http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/20334513-4...

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm.
lisw

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I can half-understand your resistance to 'outrage', but don't understand why you would call my use of exasperated 'trying to read your mood.'
"Oh for pete sake" sounds like an expression of exasperation to me.
Okay, I'll remember that.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
Willie, you know that 'Black Ops' money is never on the open books. Officially, it doesn't exist. The money I was talking about was the cargo container full of hundred dollar bills. That was open bribe money for a number of tribes that were being paid to stay out of the fight.
The jab at lil' georgie was more habit than anything. But he did blow a lot of his daddy's money looking for oil in texas. Maybe he decided to pay dad back, and keep whatever change was left over.
The money ended up in Someone's pocket.
You know that runs into a few hundred of millions!!
Just think what that money could do here in the states.
How many programs need funding? With money like that programs could be funded for a few years

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

lisw wrote:
That didn't occur to me before reading this, Lis, but by golly, that IS delicious ;)

I wonder if it's occurred to Barry that all three of those REAL presidents died in office?
sooozie

Seminole, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

T-Rex wrote:
I wonder why many of you would rather lie with the enemy, than stand for your country. Turncoats
Maybe you will be so kind as to explain to the liberals among us what that dire threat is that we have not faced before. I for one do stand with the country and it is great to watch our fighting forces coming home unmaimed for a change.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

sooozie wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you will be so kind as to explain to the liberals among us what that dire threat is that we have not faced before. I for one do stand with the country and it is great to watch our fighting forces coming home unmaimed for a change.
Sooozie, you might want to learn to look to see how long a thread is, and how long it's been running. This particular thread has been running for 6 or 7 years and whoever T-Rex was, he or she is LONG gone. And the thread regulars here haven't focused on Bush in ages.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

* John McCain sneaks into Syria to meet with rebel leaders.

* Barack Obama sneaks into New Jersey to meet with Chris Christie.

lol!

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
#1 Why would I apologize
#2 and why do you feel you need one from me?!?!?
Your post should be directed at RobertaG who suggested to me that an american consulate in bengazi was attacked.....to which I questioned why we have one in bengazi in the first place.
If anyone deserves an apology it is me for having to respond back repeatedly to straighten you out on the facts of the matter, altho I don't need an apology from you or expect one.
<quoted text>
Your 14 y/o daughter must have gotten her maturity from her mother.......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's good for the goose, is good for the gander.
But yes, happy I am.
Still feeling a bit of a sting from my misidentification of posters though.
I hate to do that.
You gotta start payin attention chaser..........I hope you dont do that in the court room..........

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Yellow Star wrote:
Judas was a snitch too.
<quoted text>
Ya but he didnt have a choice. So it was written and so it was, and all that other stuff too..........

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya but he didnt have a choice. So it was written and so it was, and all that other stuff too..........
Strictly as a theological point, Judas DID have a choice, actually two choices. He chose to betray Jesus, and afterward when he realized that he had betrayed innocent blood, he had a choice whom he could ask for forgiveness. He chose the Pharisees, and as we know, found no comfort there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Dr_Zorderz 259,078
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 5 min WasteWater 4,243
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Buck Crick 729,699
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min CunningLinguist 225,584
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Oxbow 536,901
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 30 min MUQ1 36,691
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 31 min Doctor REALITY 2,161
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr An NFL Fan 117,744
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr Just 103

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••