|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Like hell it is.
History validates my position, your's is wishful thinking.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't aware that we have an American Consulate in Benghazi. I thought al-qaida ran this administraton out of Benghazi several months ago.
Your unawareness and ignorance has been duly noted.

BTW- Maybe you should read more and pay more attention, I responded to RobertaG's reply to me about the bengazi attack: Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>"We do have some real structural problems to deal with" Yes, and one of them is finding out who gave the asinine order to available, well-equipped troops that they were to stand aside and ALLOW a terrorist attack on an American consulate and its personnel to take place.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of nonsense, why is your English so terrible, Somalian communist pirate? Did you learn it in your mud hut?
Communist pirate?!?!?!? That's like mixing water with oil.

Your intro: "Speaking of nonsense"

You said a whole lotta nonsense there...just as you announced you would.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>
I also have not deflected - I and others have answered these points over and over again where possible since last September, and not one of you can even acknowledge their accuracy or plausibility.
Two things about this stand out, to me. One is the little phrase
"where possible", and the other is your belief that you can "answer" certain points, when a Congressional investigation can't even get the answers. So far it's an EO to protect Holder, or "I didn't know", or "I recused myself", or "I didn't see that cable", all this from a President (admin) that vowed transparency.
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>
They are ignored and misdirected, then a week or more later the same questions are tossed around all over again, with all-caps emphasis on how it's about the American deaths. So in this last I shifted from plausible explanation to perspective.
What you've "done" is continue to harp that it's "only a witch hunt", or "it's NEVER been about 4 dead Americans", or you continue to disparage "Faux Noise". The 1st two are hallmarks of denial, and as for Fox News, each time someone like you tries to marginalize them, it only serves to verify that they are indeed on the right track.
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it....interesting some could demand continuous investigations into four American deaths but not 40,000 American casualties? I find it interesting everyone wants to "investigate" but no one seems interested as to what's been done about security since. I think it demonstrates clearly that it is in fact about an ideological witch-hunt.
You actually want more investigations into the wars in Iraq & Afghanistan?? Why, because YOU declared the wars illegal? And you DO realize that even on the remote possibility that BushCo is found guilty of any wrongdoing, that your Rookie-In-Chief would be just as guilty for continuing the same policy?

And I'm pretty sure everyone is aware NOTHING has been done about Consulate security. That is up until yesterday, when "Bare" vowed to "close the security gap overseas" (para). Better late than never, huh!

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't aware that we have an American Consulate in Benghazi. I thought al-qaida ran this administraton out of Benghazi several months ago.
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
Your unawareness and ignorance has been duly noted.
Your apology would be nice too, although I don't think it's ever expected when liberals find out that they're wrong, again.

Perhaps you would be so kind as to provide the link to our U.S. Consulate in Benghazi. Here's the one for the U.S. Embassy in Libya.
http://libya.usembassy.gov/

I'll leave it up to you to provide the non-existant link to the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi.

As an example, here's the link for our Alexandria, Egypt U.S. Consulate.
http://egypt.usembassy.gov/acalex.html

Which, of course, is a different link than the U.S. Embassy, which is located in Cairo.
http://egypt.usembassy.gov/index.html

I won't be holding my breath for either the link to the Beghazi Consulate, or your apology... but I will know, as will everyone else, that Yellow Stain has been talking out of his butt, once again!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Yellow Stain is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
Communist pirate?!?!?!? That's like mixing water with oil.
Your intro: "Speaking of nonsense"
You said a whole lotta nonsense there...just as you announced you would.
Not only can't you get your "facts" right, you don't read English very well, either.
Freebird

Green Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

The Presidents promise to have the "most transparent" administration in history has certainly been fulfilled. We simply misinterpeted his use of transparent .

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Freebird wrote:
The Presidents promise to have the "most transparent" administration in history has certainly been fulfilled. We simply misinterpeted his use of transparent .
Just one more lie, from an administration that doesn't know what the truth is. Heck, the pResident even swore to uphold the Constitution... barry's not doing very well there, either.

http://obamalies.net/

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
"where possible", and the other is your belief that you can "answer" certain points, when a Congressional investigation can't even get the answers. So far it's an EO to protect Holder, or "I didn't know", or "I recused myself", or "I didn't see that cable", all this from a President (admin) that vowed transparency.
<quoted text>
What you've "done" is continue to harp that it's "only a witch hunt", or "it's NEVER been about 4 dead Americans", or you continue to disparage "Faux Noise". The 1st two are hallmarks of denial, and as for Fox News, each time someone like you tries to marginalize them, it only serves to verify that they are indeed on the right track.
<quoted text>
You actually want more investigations into the wars in Iraq & Afghanistan?? Why, because YOU declared the wars illegal? And you DO realize that even on the remote possibility that BushCo is found guilty of any wrongdoing, that your Rookie-In-Chief would be just as guilty for continuing the same policy?
And I'm pretty sure everyone is aware NOTHING has been done about Consulate security. That is up until yesterday, when "Bare" vowed to "close the security gap overseas" (para). Better late than never, huh!
Did you see this tid bit from the kings speech?

During President Barack Obama’s counter-terrorism speech on Thursday he did something that hasn’t yet been done by the administration — at least not so overtly. He referred to the Fort Hood shooting as an act that was “inspired by larger notions of violent jihad.” That is big step toward dubbing the attack an act of terror instead of “workplace violence” as it has been categorized.

“Deranged or alienated individuals — often U.S. citizens or legal residents — can do enormous damage. Particularly when inspired by larger notions of violent jihad.” Obama said during the speech.“That pull towards extremism appears to have led to the shooting at Fort Hood and the bombing of the Boston Marathon.”

By linking the Boston bombing, which has officially been called terrorism, with Fort Hood, Obama essentially admitted that the former is a comparable act that could (or should) be given the same designation. This is notable for a number of reasons.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/24/wo...
lisw

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The security thing seems like a no brainer to me. If they ask for more security GIVE IT TO THEM! oops sorry Hip I used all caps there and that certainly negates what I say. I repeat, give it to them.

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>The security thing seems like a no brainer to me. If they ask for more security GIVE IT TO THEM! oops sorry Hip I used all caps there and that certainly negates what I say. I repeat, give it to them.
barry doesn't care aabout americans serving overseas. In fact, if they aren't military (already being killed by the nonexistant alqueda) he prefers to kill them himself.

Since: May 13

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
barry doesn't care aabout americans serving overseas. In fact, if they aren't military (already being killed by the nonexistant alqueda) he prefers to kill them himself.
hey guys, i just downloaded free PowerBall and megamillions android app, it creates luckynumber from my favorite numbers,saves on my phone/tablet for later use, has Quickpick, has lists of all winning numbers, search for devandy the developer on google play, he has several great app. This one is good cause i only play with my families fav numbers and this store on my phone, i go to store and click and it generates the number, also gives quickpick. Name of the apps are My Mega Millions Lucky Numbers, MY POWER BALL LUCKY NUMBERS. They are adding code so u can buy lottery from your phone. Its free, and no spam. Good luck and share with poor if u win.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah, that just started happening, didn't it, hi-information voter? Well, at least you admit that Obama is more forthcoming about it. From the mouths of babes...

A-way back when we were discussing the Patriot Act and the Bush admin's reckless end-runs around FISA warrants to illegally wire-tap American citizens, the general response went along the lines of, "If you're doing nothing wrong you've got nothing to fear," and "If it saves just one American life it's worth it". My specific reply at the time was, "It'll be interesting to see you squall when an opposition party wields the same power".

And here we are, and there ya'll are, right on cue, and I'm feelin' just about like a prophet.
You're not.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm sorry about that, but since it's about the same length as yours was, with nowhere near the all-caps emphasis, I'd like to know how mine was a diatribe while yours was, what? A homily?

<quoted text>
It's not my place nor intent to "defend" the administration, but I do follow current events. I also have not deflected - I and others have answered these points over and over again where possible since last September, and not one of you can even acknowledge their accuracy or plausibility. They are ignored and misdirected, then a week or more later the same questions are tossed around all over again, with all-caps emphasis on how it's about the American deaths. So in this last I shifted from plausible explanation to perspective. I find it....interesting some could demand continuous investigations into four American deaths but not 40,000 American casualties? I find it interesting everyone wants to "investigate" but no one seems interested as to what's been done about security since. I think it demonstrates clearly that it is in fact about an ideological witch-hunt.

<quoted text>And you are misdirecting again. You all, more specifically, railed at ETC for demanding investigations and impeachment yet here you all are doing the same with far less substance and far more speculation. I think the contrast is relevant and worth noting.
The only concession I will make here is that "diatribe" was a bit harsh. I stand by the rest. Something IS rotten in D.C.--something more than usual, and I say that to Willie as well as to you.

I've read BB's reply to you. He said it better than I did.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, calling you a stupid b*t$h really isn't name calling, according to YOUR logic.
Reported.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't be holding my breath for either the link to the Beghazi Consulate, or your apology... but I will know, as will everyone else, that Yellow Stain has been talking out of his butt, once again!
Global Idiot has sqwaaaked several times about there being no Consulate in Benghazi. From Wiki:

"The political title Consul is used for the official representatives of the government of one state in the territory of another, normally acting to assist and protect the citizens of the consul's own country, and to facilitate trade and friendship between the peoples of the two countries. A CONSUL is distinguished from an ABMASSADOR, the latter being a representative from one head of state to another. There can be only ONE ambassador from one country to another, representing the first country's head of state to that of the second, and his or her duties revolve around diplomatic relations between the two countries; however, there may be SEVERAL CONSULS, one in each of SEVERAL MAIN CITIES, providing assistance with bureaucratic issues to both the citizens of the consul's own country travelling or living abroad and to the citizens of the country the consul resides in who wish to travel to or trade with the consul's country."

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>The security thing seems like a no brainer to me. If they ask for more security GIVE IT TO THEM! oops sorry Hip I used all caps there and that certainly negates what I say. I repeat, give it to them.
Of course. UNfortunately, something more sinister happened in Benghazi, and this admin appears to be doing everything it can to cover it up. Likely gross negligence.

Dan Pfeiffer declared Barry was being updated, but said "which room the President was in, is irrelevant". I believe Barry had gone beddy bye, as he was leaving for Nevada the next day, and did not want to be disturbed. In the meantime, the worst possible scenario in Benghazi actually occured, and now Barry can't disclose what he was doing. <Speculation only>

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Global Idiot has sqwaaaked several times about there being no Consulate in Benghazi. From Wiki:
"The political title Consul is used for the official representatives of the government of one state in the territory of another, normally acting to assist and protect the citizens of the consul's own country, and to facilitate trade and friendship between the peoples of the two countries. A CONSUL is distinguished from an ABMASSADOR, the latter being a representative from one head of state to another. There can be only ONE ambassador from one country to another, representing the first country's head of state to that of the second, and his or her duties revolve around diplomatic relations between the two countries; however, there may be SEVERAL CONSULS, one in each of SEVERAL MAIN CITIES, providing assistance with bureaucratic issues to both the citizens of the consul's own country travelling or living abroad and to the citizens of the country the consul resides in who wish to travel to or trade with the consul's country."
Wiki is correct.

What's your point?

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. UNfortunately, something more sinister happened in Benghazi, and this admin appears to be doing everything it can to cover it up. Likely gross negligence.
Dan Pfeiffer declared Barry was being updated, but said "which room the President was in, is irrelevant". I believe Barry had gone beddy bye, as he was leaving for Nevada the next day, and did not want to be disturbed. In the meantime, the worst possible scenario in Benghazi actually occured, and now Barry can't disclose what he was doing. <Speculation only>
Gun running.

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Through shipping records, Fox News has confirmed that the Libyan-flagged vessel Al Entisar, which means “The Victory,” was received in the Turkish port of Iskenderun — 35 miles from the Syrian border — on Sept. 6, just five days before Ambassador Chris Stevens, information management officer Sean Smith and former Navy Seals Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty were killed during an extended assault by more than 100 Islamist militants.

According to an initial Sept. 14 report by the Times of London, Al Entisar was carrying 400 tons of cargo. Some of it was humanitarian, but also reportedly weapons, described by the report as the largest consignment of weapons headed for Syria’s rebels on the frontlines.

“This is the Libyan ship … which is basically carrying weapons that are found in Libya,” said Walid Phares, a Fox News Middle East and terrorism analyst.“So the ship came all the way up to Iskenderun in Turkey. Now from the information that is available, there was aid material, but there were also weapons, a lot of weapons.”

The cargo reportedly included surface-to-air anti-aircraft missiles, RPG’s and Russian-designed shoulder-launched missiles known as MANPADS.

The ship’s Libyan captain told the Times of London that “I can only talk about the medicine and humanitarian aid” for the Syrian rebels. It was reported there was a fight about the weapons and who got what “between the free Syrian Army and the Muslim Brotherhood.”

http://www.libertynews.com/2013/05/benghazi-t...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

531 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't end capital punishment!!: CHANGE IT!!!!!! 5 min Anon 3
Obama – the Anti-President 8 min yon 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 min Curiosityforever 115,042
amber armes (Jun '13) 13 min umm 20
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min Chess Jurist 532,538
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 21 min yon 1,521
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min Dr_Zorderz 256,440
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 38 min stupid is not a disease 720,495
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr Helga 72
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••