Bush is a hero

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#162824 May 26, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Only spot-liting proof of the obvious political/ideological cant of the calls for endless "investigations" and if/then speculations about the tragic circumstances in Benghazi.
There would not BE endless investigations if ALL the questions being asked are answered immediately & truthfully. For example, the admin has released about 100 emails of the approx 25,000 on Benghazi, and starting with those about 3 days AFTER the attacks.

Why haven't ALL the emails been turned over immediately? Bear in mind "they're classified" is NOT the anwer, as IINM, members of Congress HAVE security clearances. If sensitive info IS included, it can be blocked out first, leaving the rest to be analyzed so that the errors can be defined and those responsible can be held accountable.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#162825 May 26, 2013
Doh!

At first I thought you were suggesting that the Benghazi attackers weren't linked to Al-Qaeda.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#162827 May 26, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
Is there anything stupider than this conversation about whether there is or is not a 'consulate' in Benghazi?
http://maps.google.com/maps...

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#162828 May 26, 2013
Hmmm didn't work. Let's try this one:

http://www.google.com/imgres...

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#162829 May 26, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>At first I thought you were suggesting that the Benghazi attackers weren't linked to Benghazi.
Silly me.
Perhaps you would have made your point better if you'd said "Any[one]... who sits on Topix ... correcting spelling errors like a 19 year old teachers aid ... has one boring existence."
My fault.

That's why I had told Lyndi earlier that she seemed to be out of ammo today.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#162831 May 26, 2013
bad bob wrote:
And?

The fact that idiots have their cwever wittle comments about the consulate in Benghazi doesn't give the conversation any significance, bob.

We were attacked in Benghazi. It's been called a consulate, but it may not have met the formal/most technical definition of one. There are all kinds of rabbit holes to go down over that - whether it was a 'real' consulate or a CIA front or ... well, whatever. I've only skimmed that stuff because it doesn't mean much, whether you're invited down the hole by World Net Daily or the Washington Post.

Call it a consulate, a diplomatic mission, the temporary location of the Ambassador, call it anything you want to.

It changes nothing. We were attacked in Benghazi.

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#162834 May 26, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>She out of ammo or is she resting to to built up more farting ammo?
hope you right.:)
Lyndi will be back, and with her machine gun blasting, rat tat tat tat tat tat tat.

She's relentless, and highly militaristic.

She'll be throwing some choice insults my way too, cutely administered.

It's ok with me. Sticks and stones and all that.
Roberta G

Chicago, IL

#162836 May 26, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>And?
The fact that idiots have their cwever wittle comments about the consulate in Benghazi doesn't give the conversation any significance, bob.
We were attacked in Benghazi. It's been called a consulate, but it may not have met the formal/most technical definition of one. There are all kinds of rabbit holes to go down over that - whether it was a 'real' consulate or a CIA front or ... well, whatever. I've only skimmed that stuff because it doesn't mean much, whether you're invited down the hole by World Net Daily or the Washington Post.
Call it a consulate, a diplomatic mission, the temporary location of the Ambassador, call it anything you want to.
Yes, we were, weren't we? And I for one still want answers from the administration, if necessary extracted from them by pulling out fingernails with pliers.

ut

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#162837 May 26, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, we were, weren't we? And I for one still want answers from the administration, if necessary extracted from them by pulling out fingernails with pliers.
ut
And to you, that's the American way.
Roberta G

Chicago, IL

#162839 May 26, 2013
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you report LisW's? I bet not, you are a hypocrite. What did jesus despise most?!? Hypocrisy!
You are a silly little girl, my 14 year old daughter is more mature than you.
For your information, Yellow, Lis is probably the ONLY regular here I've never reported. SHE has never crossed the line.(I've come closer than she has). I would have reportedChris a couple weeks ago, except I saw his apology before I could get to it.

As for YOU, Yellow, YOU are deliberately offensive, especially toward people you don't agree with. So you'll be getting an apology from ME the day after you learn how to be polite to others, regardless of whether they agree with you or not.
Roberta G

Chicago, IL

#162840 May 26, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And to you, that's the American way.
No, Catcher. The AMERICAN way is to answer questions from the public openly, no stonewalling, no excuses.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#162842 May 26, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>And?
Though it was ADDRESSED to you, it wasn't really FOR you.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#162843 May 26, 2013
lisw

Carroll, OH

#162844 May 26, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>>big grin here< Really? Uprising vs attack? That is a salient distinction for you?
"...ya do the hokey-pokey
and ya turn it all about.
That's what it's all about."
>smiley face here<
You know better than that, Hip. An uprising clearly beckons back to "demonstration out of control" It was not that it was clearly a sneak attack. You can try to paint me stupid all you like but it's not working. it just makes you look petty.
lisw

Carroll, OH

#162845 May 26, 2013
I think I meant "harkens" back.
lisw

Carroll, OH

#162846 May 26, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
"Mistakes were made" was the mantra of the Bush Administration and its apologists for the fact that the Iraq War didn't turn out to be the piece of cake they sold it as.
They lowballed the number of troops required to occupy the country, promised it would pay for itself, ignored/downplayed the well known sectarian divisions in that country, failed to fulfill the responsibilities of an occupying force, and made a host of political decisions that poured oil on the fires already burning in Iraq.
(Please note: I said nothing about WMDs. We thought they had them, but they didn't. That changes little, maybe nothing, about any of this.)
All of those things contributed to the development of the insurgency in Iraq, which in turn contributed to the number of casualties suffered by Americans.
70% of the casualties suffered in the Iraq War came after President Bush's re-election in 2005, by which time the signs of what was coming in Iraq were pretty damned clear.
Where was your rage then, lisw?
What rage do you think I have Willie? I don't think I'm expressing rage, I think I have said I am bereft. I am not trying to compare wars. Hip is the one trying to make comparisons. I was just saying if that works than it works to compare Vietnam and Iraq/ Afghanistan. And it doesn't.
lisw

Carroll, OH

#162847 May 26, 2013
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>If the name fits it's not namecalling.
The name fits like a glove and other posters agree completely based on the judge-its.
BTW-You have an overbearing ego and that is at the root of your perceived issues. You aren't an authority, you haven't been granted authority, you haven't earned the right to act as an authority, you are a "self appointed authority" like george zimmerman and likewise you often get pummeled for overreaching and overreacting.
And we all know how important the judge-its are.

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#162848 May 26, 2013
See guys? That was exactly what they (who 'they' are is open to debate. I say 'the little buttmonkey' had a hand in it.) were counting on. So what if forty billion dollars disappeared? In a year or two, or four or five, nobody will give a rip, and then we (they) can divvy it up.
Doesn't matter, right? After all, it wasn't Our money that was in the wind. except that it was, or is.

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#162849 May 26, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>No, Catcher. The AMERICAN way is to answer questions from the public openly, no stonewalling, no excuses.
lisw wrote: " I for one still want answers from the administration, if necessary extracted from them by pulling out fingernails with pliers."

Is THIS the American way to have the President and his advisors answer questions?
lisw

Carroll, OH

#162850 May 26, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
lisw wrote: " I for one still want answers from the administration, if necessary extracted from them by pulling out fingernails with pliers."
Is THIS the American way to have the President and his advisors answer questions?
I politely advise you not to falsify what I wrote. It's not funny and as a man of the law you should know it borders on libel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 min Dees Nhutz 286,583
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min nanoanomaly 987,341
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 687,325
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 10 min Exvothery 31,166
Florida Residents Warned They'll Be Ticketed Fo... 6 hr may i suggest 2
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 7 hr lightbeamrider 4,316
Investigations of DCF in CT (Dec '08) 9 hr Always aware 91
More from around the web