Bush is a hero

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#162713 May 23, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>My word? So I fabricated the email from Rosen to his source? Is that it?
Perfect.
Negative. My response (that you pleaded for) was that I'll wait to see what comes out of this, as it is just NOW getting started.

And if you don't like it, grab a tissue and wipe yer eyes. Course you can always scroll past any and all msgs that fail to measure up to your standards.
lisw

Carroll, OH

#162714 May 23, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>I >know< you ain't got Alzheimer's.
I >know< you have seen me write in detail on every point raised, because you have replied most every time.
So what your game is NOW, with this "don't answer" smoke, I cannot fathom.....
No Hip you preach, you don't converse. Conversation goes like this Talker 1: "I think Obama is covering up things he did wrong with Benghazi" Talker 2 "I don't agree. Remember he said he would do whatever it took to bring the killers to justice."
What you do is revel in your own thoughts and vocabulary. Not to mention the little jabs to belittle. You aren't entitled to preach to any of us. We are here to try to make sense of these things. If you brought up anything but the past and really addressed the present issue then we might be actually having a conversation.
lisw

Carroll, OH

#162715 May 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with everything you say here. The IRS thing is very troublesome. The other two, not so much.
That's exactly what Obama and company were hoping you'd think. Man he's good.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#162716 May 23, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see you're still sitting in my congregation hanging on to my every word. Maybe you'll learn something.
And no, you couldn't write one yourself. You adhere to only composing one or two sentence posts because that's all you've got.
In your travels to other threads to keep track of my posts (you have far more time than I do), you may have noticed that I have my own congregation:

The Holy Church of Catcher.

Best happy hour anywhere, you're welcome to try us.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#162717 May 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Holy Church of Catcher.
Best happy hour anywhere, you're welcome to try us.
Tip on comedy for the simpleminded:

Repeating the same boring "Catcher church/happy hour" thing by taking your show on the road from forum to forum and saying it over and over like you're mentally impaired, doesn't make something that isn't funny in the first place.... suddenly funny. Bad comedy, using lousy material, is still bad comedy and it becomes worse watching you beat it to death.
Get a new writer.
===

Lois Lerner making a statement and THEN invoking the fifth.... now THAT could prove to be funny. Stay tuned.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#162718 May 23, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Tip on comedy for the simpleminded:
Repeating the same boring "Catcher church/happy hour" thing by taking your show on the road from forum to forum and saying it over and over like you're mentally impaired, doesn't make something that isn't funny in the first place.... suddenly funny. Bad comedy, using lousy material, is still bad comedy and it becomes worse watching you beat it to death.
Get a new writer.
===
Lois Lerner making a statement and THEN invoking the fifth.... now THAT could prove to be funny. Stay tuned.
Thanks for your expert advice.

And, on your comment that my posts are brief, let me just say that I write at far greater length when it's for publication rather than Topix entertainment.

See you at the church happy hour?

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#162719 May 23, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>The White House and FBI permitted 140 Saudis (including two-dozen relatives of Osama bin Laden) to leave hurriedly, by plane, from the United States, for Saudi Arabia, on 9/13/01.
Yes they did. What's your point?

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#162720 May 23, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they did. What's your point?
He's twelve years old and looking up ancient history. he just wanted to share it with the masses.
I'm glad he did,'cause I didn't know that...
Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#162721 May 23, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
What'd say?
Where was Hillary during the attacks? We know Obama went campaigning to Las Vegas on or about the next day.
We didn’t get to this yesterday, but it’s definitely worth watching — especially for the skill shown by Lindsey Graham in his examination of Leon Panetta and General Martin Dempsey. The headline takeaway will be what is remembered most: the revelation that Barack Obama never bothered to keep in touch with his chair of the Joint Chiefs and Secretary of Defense after being informed that an American consulate was under attack from terrorists.

Either that is true or what Pfeiffer just was. What a joke this admin. is.

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/02/08/panetta...
Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#162722 May 23, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
He's twelve years old and looking up ancient history. he just wanted to share it with the masses.
I'm glad he did,'cause I didn't know that...
Hell I remember libs saying it over and over. Now not so much. Funny how that works.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#162723 May 23, 2013
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
We didn’t get to this yesterday, but it’s definitely worth watching — especially for the skill shown by Lindsey Graham in his examination of Leon Panetta and General Martin Dempsey. The headline takeaway will be what is remembered most: the revelation that Barack Obama never bothered to keep in touch with his chair of the Joint Chiefs and Secretary of Defense after being informed that an American consulate was under attack from terrorists.
Thanks for posting this, CC. That transcript, and the followup responses below are extremely interesting.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#162724 May 23, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>No Hip you preach, you don't converse. Conversation goes like this Talker 1: "I think Obama is covering up things he did wrong with Benghazi" Talker 2 "I don't agree. Remember he said he would do whatever it took to bring the killers to justice."
What you do is revel in your own thoughts and vocabulary. Not to mention the little jabs to belittle. You aren't entitled to preach to any of us. We are here to try to make sense of these things. If you brought up anything but the past and really addressed the present issue then we might be actually having a conversation.
By jingo, I think you are onto something here, Lis. I never could put my finger on it b4, but it sure fits. Maybe the Reverend gets so caught up in the calling on those religious threads, he gets "cornfused" as to where he's at, sometimes. Hmmmmm, Nah.
It's intentional. Phishin' fer converts I reckon.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#162725 May 23, 2013

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#162726 May 23, 2013
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell I remember libs saying it over and over. Now not so much. Funny how that works.
OK chris.
Now, tell me that the sun shines, even on cloudy days,'cause I didn't know THAT either.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#162727 May 23, 2013
And here's some other news you might find interesting:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/questions-...

Obama also comments on closing Gitmo, and on the global war on terrorism.

Location hidden

#162728 May 23, 2013
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
WILLIE ALERT! WILLIE ALERT! WILLIE ALERT! WILLIE ALERT!

DO NOT OPEN THE LINK ABOVE...
YOU MAY ACCIDENTALLY LEARN SOMETHING THAT YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR HERO!!!

I can't wait for Leon to write his memoirs. Not only will we find out the truth about barry and Benghazi, we'll find out the truth about "THE MAN WHO SHOT OSAMA BIN-LADEN". I don't think it will be pretty...

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#162729 May 23, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
WILLIE ALERT! WILLIE ALERT! WILLIE ALERT! WILLIE ALERT!
DO NOT OPEN THE LINK ABOVE...
YOU MAY ACCIDENTALLY LEARN SOMETHING THAT YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR HERO!!!
I can't wait for Leon to write his memoirs. Not only will we find out the truth about barry and Benghazi, we'll find out the truth about "THE MAN WHO SHOT OSAMA BIN-LADEN". I don't think it will be pretty...
All you need is a goat book...

Location hidden

#162730 May 23, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>All you need is a goat book...
All you need is to read and listen...

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#162732 May 23, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
All you need is to read and listen...
Read it.

Heard it.

All you need now is a goat book.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#162733 May 23, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You can't be, noone can be this clueless. Do you honestly think the legislature is investigating all of the scandals for no reason or even for political reasons. There has been hints of evidence of Obama's incompetence and lack of transparency since day one of his presidency. As things got worse it was alot more than just hints. Obama is terrified that they are going to find out the truth about Benghazi, as he should be. I guarantee if they get to the truth it will not only ruin his presidency but his legacy as well. He will also ruin his family. Now he's saying he has suspects in the Benghazi attack. Suspects he knows dang well he cannot extradite.
I hope he's hiding in a closet while in a fetal position and sucking his thumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 2 min Ricky F 38,443
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min WasteWater 104,770
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min good observation 618,443
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 min WasteWater 18,719
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min onemale 280,912
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 10 min MUQ2 302
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min Joe Fortuna 38,722
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min PELE78 970,113
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 20 min MUQ2 44,461
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min Phooey 641,916
More from around the web