Bush is a hero

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#162719 May 23, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>The White House and FBI permitted 140 Saudis (including two-dozen relatives of Osama bin Laden) to leave hurriedly, by plane, from the United States, for Saudi Arabia, on 9/13/01.
Yes they did. What's your point?

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#162720 May 23, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they did. What's your point?
He's twelve years old and looking up ancient history. he just wanted to share it with the masses.
I'm glad he did,'cause I didn't know that...
Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#162721 May 23, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
What'd say?
Where was Hillary during the attacks? We know Obama went campaigning to Las Vegas on or about the next day.
We didn’t get to this yesterday, but it’s definitely worth watching — especially for the skill shown by Lindsey Graham in his examination of Leon Panetta and General Martin Dempsey. The headline takeaway will be what is remembered most: the revelation that Barack Obama never bothered to keep in touch with his chair of the Joint Chiefs and Secretary of Defense after being informed that an American consulate was under attack from terrorists.

Either that is true or what Pfeiffer just was. What a joke this admin. is.

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/02/08/panetta...
Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#162722 May 23, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
He's twelve years old and looking up ancient history. he just wanted to share it with the masses.
I'm glad he did,'cause I didn't know that...
Hell I remember libs saying it over and over. Now not so much. Funny how that works.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#162723 May 23, 2013
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
We didn’t get to this yesterday, but it’s definitely worth watching — especially for the skill shown by Lindsey Graham in his examination of Leon Panetta and General Martin Dempsey. The headline takeaway will be what is remembered most: the revelation that Barack Obama never bothered to keep in touch with his chair of the Joint Chiefs and Secretary of Defense after being informed that an American consulate was under attack from terrorists.
Thanks for posting this, CC. That transcript, and the followup responses below are extremely interesting.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#162724 May 23, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>No Hip you preach, you don't converse. Conversation goes like this Talker 1: "I think Obama is covering up things he did wrong with Benghazi" Talker 2 "I don't agree. Remember he said he would do whatever it took to bring the killers to justice."
What you do is revel in your own thoughts and vocabulary. Not to mention the little jabs to belittle. You aren't entitled to preach to any of us. We are here to try to make sense of these things. If you brought up anything but the past and really addressed the present issue then we might be actually having a conversation.
By jingo, I think you are onto something here, Lis. I never could put my finger on it b4, but it sure fits. Maybe the Reverend gets so caught up in the calling on those religious threads, he gets "cornfused" as to where he's at, sometimes. Hmmmmm, Nah.
It's intentional. Phishin' fer converts I reckon.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#162725 May 23, 2013

“Take It To The Limit”

Location hidden

#162726 May 23, 2013
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell I remember libs saying it over and over. Now not so much. Funny how that works.
OK chris.
Now, tell me that the sun shines, even on cloudy days,'cause I didn't know THAT either.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#162727 May 23, 2013
And here's some other news you might find interesting:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/questions-...

Obama also comments on closing Gitmo, and on the global war on terrorism.

Location hidden

#162728 May 23, 2013
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
WILLIE ALERT! WILLIE ALERT! WILLIE ALERT! WILLIE ALERT!

DO NOT OPEN THE LINK ABOVE...
YOU MAY ACCIDENTALLY LEARN SOMETHING THAT YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR HERO!!!

I can't wait for Leon to write his memoirs. Not only will we find out the truth about barry and Benghazi, we'll find out the truth about "THE MAN WHO SHOT OSAMA BIN-LADEN". I don't think it will be pretty...

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#162729 May 23, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
WILLIE ALERT! WILLIE ALERT! WILLIE ALERT! WILLIE ALERT!
DO NOT OPEN THE LINK ABOVE...
YOU MAY ACCIDENTALLY LEARN SOMETHING THAT YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR HERO!!!
I can't wait for Leon to write his memoirs. Not only will we find out the truth about barry and Benghazi, we'll find out the truth about "THE MAN WHO SHOT OSAMA BIN-LADEN". I don't think it will be pretty...
All you need is a goat book...

Location hidden

#162730 May 23, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>All you need is a goat book...
All you need is to read and listen...

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#162732 May 23, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
All you need is to read and listen...
Read it.

Heard it.

All you need now is a goat book.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#162733 May 23, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You can't be, noone can be this clueless. Do you honestly think the legislature is investigating all of the scandals for no reason or even for political reasons. There has been hints of evidence of Obama's incompetence and lack of transparency since day one of his presidency. As things got worse it was alot more than just hints. Obama is terrified that they are going to find out the truth about Benghazi, as he should be. I guarantee if they get to the truth it will not only ruin his presidency but his legacy as well. He will also ruin his family. Now he's saying he has suspects in the Benghazi attack. Suspects he knows dang well he cannot extradite.
I hope he's hiding in a closet while in a fetal position and sucking his thumb.

Location hidden

#162734 May 23, 2013
This is from a man who visited this church in Burbank , CA , where they actually showed this video of how they handle cell phones in church.

It's only 1.5 minutes long and a hoot!!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/D2_c81Nnsc0

Location hidden

#162737 May 23, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday, you posted a msg asking several KEY questions related to Benghazi and how the current administration "handled" it.

Every one of those questions should've already been answered months ago, truthfully and completely, naming those responsible, no matter how far up the food chain it went, no matter how it might affect a Presidential campaign, and no matter what "light" was cast on Obama & his admin.

Had those KEY questions been completely & truthfully answered 8-9 months ago, Congressional committees would have no need to convene such hearings NOW.
Agreed.

Location hidden

#162738 May 23, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
"I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that it may incriminate me."
Yea, that seems like a political statement to me.

<quoted text>
I'm not suggesting that she be fired for exercising her Fifth Amendment right of protection of self incrimination. I'm saying she should be fired for refusing to tell her employers,(us), what she's doing and has done for the $$$ that we're paying her.
In private industry you'd be fired instantly for refusing to tell your supervisor what you're doing, or how you've spent your time... especially if your group's output is/was causing major problems for your company.

<quoted text>
As far as I'm concerned, EVERYBODY should be entitled to exercise their 5th Amendment right, we're probably in agreement there. However, nobody is entitled to a job where they're keeping what they contribute a secret from their employer... especially if their output appears to have created problems.

Nothing McCarthy about that. Joe McCarthy was looking into peoples private affiliations, the people's oversight committee wants to know what she did/does for the taxpayer's money for which she was/is paid. Nice try.
Excellent post, Bob.

Location hidden

#162739 May 23, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
Isn't the workings of the IRS supposed to be a matter of Public Record? If not, shouldn't it be?
Maybe I'm being petty here, but isn't her arrogance a bit much to take?"I'm just going to take the fifth, so can I just skip it?" Why not take the podium and give us all the finger?
Essentially, that's what she did. And no, you're not being petty at all.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#162740 May 24, 2013
<2nd attempt>

Eric Bolling subs for Hannity tonight and this is one of the videos. Jay Sekulow (UCLJ) & Juan Williams wind up in the interview. Listen to what Jay Sekulow says (just past the 8 minute mark) on the just-released papers showing IRS going after Conservative groups ALREADY receiving 501c4 status. IRS scandal gets worse every day.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2405328408001/is-t...

“Take It To The Limit”

Location hidden

#162741 May 24, 2013
barry's using one scandal to trump another, again.
Yes the IRS thing is big news, but haven't they been screwing folks since forever?(ever been audited?) WHAT happened to the wiretapping of the reporter? No matter what he/she was gathering info on, he has the right to do it, IF you buy into the people's right to know everything about everybody. I don't buy that premise, but since the tabloids print gawdawful crap about celebs, then anything should make it to print. That's the whole premise of 'freedom of the press'. Earlier, someone alluded that the reporter was gathering info that could Hurt The Country!(I'm scurrying in circles right now, dragging my fingers down my cheeks, whispering,'What do we do?! What do we do!?')
Well, if a reporter can get his hands onm it, then Anybody can get their hands on it, right? Back in the day, they said that The Pentagon Papers would Destroy the fabric of this society (PP) but look what happened. some folks got embarrassed, some got fired, and the fourth estate continued to function. Because the free flow of information was Not interrupted.
If obama gets away with robbing this reporter of his information, then the whole notion of Free Press is dead, and free speech is The Last Do-Do bird on earth, running around looking for a mate. No mate, and no more free speech.
But, who gives a shit, right? obama knows best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Hukt on Fonix 60,587
Baptists 4gave Trump WONT 4give J Swaggart 5 min Just Wondering 6
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min kent 695,826
News Trump: Dem Memo a 'Bust,' Confirms Actions That... 11 min OccupyThis 9
What you NOTICE MOST during O.J. Simpson interv... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 2 hr texas pete 2,508
Dem Livertard Are All Liars& Narcists 6 hr way out of place ... 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 hr Tellthetruth 993,859
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web