Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
First-You started out with name calling which is nothing more than an admition that you have nothing intelligent to say really.
Second-The Obama admin was criticized for not getting involved in lybia......and then was criticized for getting involved in lybia BY THE SAME DAMN PEOPLE. Anyone can see what game was being played there, it's the same one you're playing.
If the name fits it's not namecalling. I think you are the one who has nothing to offer. You are a parrot repeating Obama talking points. No more than that. You have no clue what is going on.
lisw

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound almost as pathetic as that poor slob that the administration sent out on the Sunday morning talk shows to try to defend last week's disasters. Why does this administration insist on sending out people that weren't in the loop, and don't know what went on? They only regurgitate the administration's talking points, but other than that, they know nothing except what they've been told to say. First Susan Rice, then Jay Carney, and now Dan Pfeiffer... administration puppets all.
Bobin, face it willie has no answers and the way he gets around it is to say "I don't like you, so I don't have to answer what you say." Easy.
lisw

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

God bless the people in Oklahoma. I hope sister Kathryn is okay.
lisw

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you have it from your Commander In Chief:
THE SCENARIO
Let the praise from the sycophants begin.
I know it's hard on you darlin' but something smells in the state of Denmark and it's not cheese.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>If the name fits it's not namecalling. I think you are the one who has nothing to offer. You are a parrot repeating Obama talking points. No more than that. You have no clue what is going on.
OK, unload on me now.

Yes, Willie has an ego. So do I. What about the head Kahuna (you know who)?

But I think that he is pretty much right.
lisw

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
It could be a turning point. Because of the four deaths, people are beginning to look at other things barry's administration has done. The non-action shines a different light on things like the murder of the american citizen overseas. That's one. others are sure to follow.
Sorry, I don't remember the man's name, but it's being brought up in discussions on how badly barry has handled situations like this, and how often, and how quickly these things have been swept under the rug.
I get the feeling some folks in congress are going to sound like frat boys coming off a three day drunk, saying things like, "Really? He did That?" and "When?" as if they never heard of it before.
I love the way you put things, BH.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you have it from your Commander In Chief:
THE SCENARIO
Let the praise from the sycophants begin.
Get up off your knees, Catcher. No one here wants to watch you service Obama.
{GASP}
Did she just say that?
Why, yes she did!

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>He was a good man and he was doing his job working to normalize relationships with the US. But Obama backhanded him not just by letting him be killed but by embarrassing the Libyan president by saying no he's wrong it was a demonstration and then blaming the Libyan people, who happened to respect the ambassador. Believe me this is so much worse than it seems.
I do believe it. Stevens and the other three were betrayed, literally, for the sake of Obama's and Hillary Clinton's political futures. They were betrayed to the terrorists much as a watchdog would allow a burglar to rob the house for giving it a raw T-bone.

I'll be praying for your sister tonight, Lis. I didn't realize she lived anywhere near the tornado area.
lisw

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe it. Stevens and the other three were betrayed, literally, for the sake of Obama's and Hillary Clinton's political futures. They were betrayed to the terrorists much as a watchdog would allow a burglar to rob the house for giving it a raw T-bone.
I'll be praying for your sister tonight, Lis. I didn't realize she lived anywhere near the tornado area.
Oh Roberta you are such a dear person but I was talking about our thread mate, Sister Kathryn Lust. Doesn't she live in Tulsa one of the places hit pretty hard?
I just felt the grief when I heard about so many children lost in Moore, Oklahoma. Of course I thought it ought not to be reported until they were sure and every single parent was notified.
lisw

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, unload on me now.
Yes, Willie has an ego. So do I. What about the head Kahuna (you know who)?
But I think that he is pretty much right.
We all know you have a thing for Lyndi but be careful, stalking is a crime.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Get up off your knees, Catcher. No one here wants to watch you service Obama.
{GASP}
Did she just say that?
Why, yes she did!
S'okay.

I like that you can get sexy.

I can think of a better idea for a good time.

But it's a start.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Why would Bush be a hero??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

That's ridiculous!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Have a wonderful evening.

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Good then I'll say it again. You're an idiot. You know nothing of the possibilities that were present to save those that died at Benghazi. I do. I have a very knowledgeable informant. I will see how you react when and if the truth comes out. This is no 9/11 truther stuff. I've frankly lost any respect for your opinion. Oh yes I know you never had any for mine and you know what, I could not care less. When you are so steeped in defending the indefensible you're just not worth it. Your ego is over-bearing.
I'm glad you've at least dropped any pretense that you have any respect for my opinions.

What I'm not sure is how disagreeing with you is a sign of an over-bearing ego, but hey - whatever works for you.
Roberta G

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Roberta you are such a dear person but I was talking about our thread mate, Sister Kathryn Lust. Doesn't she live in Tulsa one of the places hit pretty hard?
I just felt the grief when I heard about so many children lost in Moore, Oklahoma. Of course I thought it ought not to be reported until they were sure and every single parent was notified.
That was incredibly dim of me :p I realized who you meant about a second before I saw this. But I've already prayed, and the Lord will know whom I was praying for :) I do hope she and her family are okay.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy cow. That's downright diabolical, but I'm sorry to say you're probably right :s
I hope I'm wrong but I think it's worth exploring.

I look at the AP story and see the same type of thing. If reporters are being bugged and their confidential sources are being put at risk, their confidential sources will dry up and that leaves the reporters spinning in circles with nothing to report but what the WH gives them. Reporters need sources to do their jobs and if no one talks to reporters about the behind the scenes goings on because they're spooked, the public never finds out. Who does that benefit? Obama of course. Controlling the media is statism, totalitarianism 101.

The WH was about to go public with the Yemen story anyway and once again they were going to parade Obama out like King Peacock. The CIA had foiled a terrorist plot of al-Qaida but they had to present it very carefully because remember, Obama said al-Qaida is "decimated and on the run" which is a total lie so it got a little tricky for them. When the Associated Press came out with the story first, the WH got ticked off because they stole the thunder, wrote their own script, Carney and the rest of his puppets weren't able to artificially present it .....and the next thing we know is suddenly out come the Obama pitbulls from the DOJ going after the AP.
Coincidence?
Maybe.
Maybe not.
===
Chris Matthews,("Obama sends a tingle up my leg") from MSNBC ripped into Obama a few days ago. That was a surprise. Several journalists seem to be doing an about-face though I'm sceptical it will last. Obama and the left wing media could kiss and make up and we'll be back to square one. He woos them or grants them an interview and they all go stupid, get weak in the knees and melt like dizzy school girls.

Nauseating, isn't it?
Clearwater

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope I'm wrong but I think it's worth exploring.
I look at the AP story and see the same type of thing. If reporters are being bugged and their confidential sources are being put at risk, their confidential sources will dry up and that leaves the reporters spinning in circles with nothing to report but what the WH gives them. Reporters need sources to do their jobs and if no one talks to reporters about the behind the scenes goings on because they're spooked, the public never finds out. Who does that benefit? Obama of course. Controlling the media is statism, totalitarianism 101.
The WH was about to go public with the Yemen story anyway and once again they were going to parade Obama out like King Peacock. The CIA had foiled a terrorist plot of al-Qaida but they had to present it very carefully because remember, Obama said al-Qaida is "decimated and on the run" which is a total lie so it got a little tricky for them. When the Associated Press came out with the story first, the WH got ticked off because they stole the thunder, wrote their own script, Carney and the rest of his puppets weren't able to artificially present it .....and the next thing we know is suddenly out come the Obama pitbulls from the DOJ going after the AP.
Coincidence?
Maybe.
Maybe not.
===
Chris Matthews,("Obama sends a tingle up my leg") from MSNBC ripped into Obama a few days ago. That was a surprise. Several journalists seem to be doing an about-face though I'm sceptical it will last. Obama and the left wing media could kiss and make up and we'll be back to square one. He woos them or grants them an interview and they all go stupid, get weak in the knees and melt like dizzy school girls.
Nauseating, isn't it?
Yes. Look how Mr Catcher worships Obama.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Chaumette wrote:
Why would Bush be a hero??
Wrong thread. Search "self-absorbed....." or try "Why Should Jesus Love Me?"

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. Look how Mr Catcher worships Obama.
I'm thinking only of the victims of the terrible tornado tragedy in Oklahoma.

Politics can wait. People are suffering a great loss.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 155,241 - 155,260 of172,215
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

589 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min sweets2360 720,011
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Just Sayin 532,340
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min passing by 256,371
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min Buck Crick 224,012
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 25 min True Heroes 114,955
Tony Dungy was right 1 hr dirty white boy- 19
Delhi me koi randi hai to wechat pe msz kar muj... (Oct '13) 1 hr pawan 6
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr Perera 4,474
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••