Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
.....says the poster who called someone "fatso" when he couldn't contribute anything of substance, has never displayed one iota of knowledge of the current political climate and who's big claim to fame is waving his first place ribbon to a spelling bee contest.
Here's a thought. Go grab a cup of coffee and begin your daily constitutional of persecuting, mocking and intimidating Christians. It's only 6am in California, you're already on Topix to keep abreast of what appears to be your entire social life and you're giving me instructions on judgement.
Classic!
He is up pretty early today, isn't he?
Or maybe he's been up all night trolling the boards.
Like I said to Lis, all barry's prior screw-ups are going to get a harder look, or at least, they should. But the basic fear is still there. Nobody wants to be the one to call the black man stupid. RACISM will be screamed across the land, and IF they try to hold him accountable for anything, riots may insue. This country has put itself between a rock and a hard place. More and more folks are beginning to see what a moron barry is, and are now realizing that they (we) can't do anything about it.

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Your truther comparison is ridiculous and isn't remotely valid. There is no comparison.
There are no 911 truther congressional hearings, the Bush WH was not forced into giving up nonexistent "truther" emails unlike the request made to the Obama WH and in case you didn't know, they have only (begrudgingly) relinquished 100; holding onto an additional 25,000. We know where Bush was during the attack, we don't know where Obama was during the attack......tough question I guess, the 911 crime scenes did not remain unsecured, while the Benghazi crime scene was unsecured for 2 weeks. Post 911 we had our people on site immediately and the FBI wasn't even permitted to go to Benghazi for 18 days and by then Libyans had already taken souvenirs from the facility, trampled through it and had picnics in there. The Bush administration sent out the big dogs after the attack to speak to Americans... Bush himself, Cheney, Colin Powell etc. all from the upper tier of the administration, they didn't send out a nothing ambassador to the UN to do the Sunday morning talk show circuit yammering about a video and reciting rehearsed and severely altered talking points from an original CIA report.
The list goes on and on and on and there is no comparison with idiot truthers babbling about melting buildings and who was REALLY flying those planes and the United States Congress trying to conduct an in depth investigation with a very, very reluctant White House.
But nice try Willie....your comparison is adorable! Phoney as a thirteen dollar bill but adorable nevertheless.
Edited only to make room for my reply. The comment on which my truther comparison is not based on the facts surrounding Benghazi and/or 9/11. It's based on the following:

"Benghazi is it. the other [IRS controversy] is just getting people to pay attention to the left hand so they can't see what the right did. I hope the Republicans are not stupid enough to fall for it. The other scandals didn't need to come out it's just that we are getting close on Benghazi."

The IRS scandal as a false flag operation to distract people away from Benghazi? That's the kind of crackpot stuff truthers resort to.

Benghazi relates to 9/11 only in the sense that it was a terrorist attack. Scale alone makes any further comparison useless. Politically the appropriate comparisons would be to the Beirut (30 years ago last month) and Khobar Towers attacks. IMO, after both of those tragedies partisan desire to 'get' the Commander in Chief interfered with finding out what went wrong and who/what policies were responsible.

If I was interested in playing politics with Benghazi; specifically if I was interested in mounting a partisan defense of the Administration's handling of the events, I wouldn't have mentioned 9/11 at all. I would have brought up what they DID with 9/11, that being the Iraq War. With that I could play tit for tat with you: the 'sixteen words' in the 2003 State of the Union, the Secretary of State doing a song and dance at the U.N. yammering about audio tapes, blah-blah-blah yada-yada-yada etc.-etc.-etc.

As far as the silly 'secure the crime scene' stuff, if you actually need the differences between American and foreign soil explained to you - why are you trying to talk about this?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not nice at all.
But hey, at least you got your avatar back.
Yer recently conceived notion to reconstruct <this thread> to a format of nicety will go NOWHERE, chaser. I will personally see to that, even if NO one else sees the mission impossible.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
.....says the poster who called someone "fatso" when he couldn't contribute anything of substance, has never displayed one iota of knowledge of the current political climate and who's big claim to fame is waving his first place ribbon to a spelling bee contest.
Here's a thought. Go grab a cup of coffee and begin your daily constitutional of persecuting, mocking and intimidating Christians. It's only 6am in California, you're already on Topix to keep abreast of what appears to be your entire social life and you're giving me instructions on judgement.
Classic!
Whose, Lyndi, not who's.

Your New England education didn't distinguish possessives from contractions?

You are an embarrassment to the rest of us who were educated there.

That's not spelling, it's basic grammar.

Sheesh.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
He is up pretty early today, isn't he?
Or maybe he's been up all night trolling the boards.
Like I said to Lis, all barry's prior screw-ups are going to get a harder look, or at least, they should. But the basic fear is still there. Nobody wants to be the one to call the black man stupid. RACISM will be screamed across the land, and IF they try to hold him accountable for anything, riots may insue. This country has put itself between a rock and a hard place. More and more folks are beginning to see what a moron barry is, and are now realizing that they (we) can't do anything about it.
I get up at 5:30 a.m.

I'm at the gym by 6:20 for a one-hour workout.

I shave, shower, and get to work by 8.

Thanks for your interest in how I spend my morning.

I'm willing to provide information about the rest of my day, on request.

"Riots may insue?"

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose, Lyndi, not who's.
Your New England education didn't distinguish possessives from contractions?
You are an embarrassment to the rest of us who were educated there.
That's not spelling, it's basic grammar.
Sheesh.
Give it up, chaser. This forum does NOT have an edit feature for those INTERESTED in correcting errors or typos. So when a msg is clear enough to be understood,(not in gibberish), yer annoying
chides are nothing more than anal vengeance.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Obama admin spied on Fox News reporter.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/obama-admi...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

antonyto wrote:
Its nice to see you've overlooked that he lied every step of the way. If he had any truth for the invasion of Iraq don't you think he would have gotten more support from around the world?
wether he was right or wrong he did it illegaly. Or does that matter?
Name a president that hasn't lied!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Obama has zoomed past Bush in the lying category, and he still has almost 4 years left.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

However, I will say Bush is no hero. I don't know where that came from!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Have a wonderful day all!:)

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>"We do have some real structural problems to deal with" Yes, and one of them is finding out who gave the asinine order to available, well-equipped troops that they were to stand aside and ALLOW a terrorist attack on an American consulate and its personnel to take place.
Why we have an american consulate in bengazi in the first place is a better question. We are in too many places for these things not to happen. It's inevitable.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Remind me of this the next time Islamic terrorism kills people. It not only has a huge impact the very FACT that right now we have an admin. that doesn't even want to speak these words is a huge problem. But carry on in it.
I don't care what religion is claimed by anyone trying to kill me because no religion I am aware of condones murder...so they do it not in the name of religion, religion is simply a cloak to hide behind.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You are definitely an idiot and always have been. Something really wrong happened with Benghazi in the name of normalizing Libya, from the refusal to send help before it happened to the refusal to help during the event. When people die it is never low impact. Obama didn't want anything to hurt his campaign and Hillary didn't want to touch it for the sake of her future campaign. So what's a few lives in the scheme of things hmmm? You don't want to talk about it? Well neither does Obama. It would prove both of you to be idiots. Anyone knows absolutely that airmen could have been dropped in by parachute within a couple of hours. But they wanted things to be "normal" in Libya, so much better to blame the Libyan people and say they went crazy during a demonstration.
First-You started out with name calling which is nothing more than an admition that you have nothing intelligent to say really.

Second-The Obama admin was criticized for not getting involved in lybia......and then was criticized for getting involved in lybia BY THE SAME DAMN PEOPLE. Anyone can see what game was being played there, it's the same one you're playing.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
True. We do need to put in place laws that prevent a president from subverting our Constitution with Executive Orders, regulations or bogus laws.
<quoted text>
That is EXACTLY what we sent our representatives to Washington to do... to slow down this pResident from a massive increase of government control over the people by the federal government.
Have you ever heard of the Tenth Amendment? Have you ever read it? Do you understand what it means? Obviously, obama and the Senate/House Democrats do not.
You're just a political horsefly with NO solutions to anything.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you'd pass, same as the other Obama defenders. But the jury is still out on this one. Obama's not likely to be blamed, now looks like Morrel may go down instead. Even H Clinton may skate. Problem for Obama is that things are accruing rapidly.
I think there is too much background noise to focus on the important issues. There are bigger fish to fry then are on the menu.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Edited only to make room for my reply. The comment on which my truther comparison is not based on the facts surrounding Benghazi and/or 9/11. It's based on the following:
"Benghazi is it. the other [IRS controversy] is just getting people to pay attention to the left hand so they can't see what the right did. I hope the Republicans are not stupid enough to fall for it. The other scandals didn't need to come out it's just that we are getting close on Benghazi."

The IRS scandal as a false flag operation to distract people away from Benghazi? That's the kind of crackpot stuff truthers resort to.
Benghazi relates to 9/11 only in the sense that it was a terrorist attack. Scale alone makes any further comparison useless. Politically the appropriate comparisons would be to the Beirut (30 years ago last month) and Khobar Towers attacks. IMO, after both of those tragedies partisan desire to 'get' the Commander in Chief interfered with finding out what went wrong and who/what policies were responsible.

If I was interested in playing politics with Benghazi; specifically if I was interested in mounting a partisan defense of the Administration's handling of the events, I wouldn't have mentioned 9/11 at all. I would have brought up what they DID with 9/11, that being the Iraq War. With that I could play tit for tat with you: the 'sixteen words' in the 2003 State of the Union, the Secretary of State doing a song and dance at the U.N. yammering about audio tapes, blah-blah-blah yada-yada-yada etc.-etc.-etc.

As far as the silly 'secure the crime scene' stuff, if you actually need the differences between American and foreign soil explained to you - why are you trying to talk about this?
Willie, while I believe you sincerely don't want to play politics with Benghazi, don't you see that Obama and his administration DO? The American public has a legitimate right, and a real need to know what happened, and so far Obama & Co. have been anything but forthcoming. So far, getting real, concrete information from them has been about like extracting a tooth from a lion's jaw with pliers: it can be done, but it's painfully slow, and boy, is it tricky.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just a political horsefly with NO solutions to anything.
I haven't seen YOU propose any solutions to anything.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Chaumette wrote:
Have a wonderful day all!:)
And you too, Chaumette :)

If you look back at the beginning of this very long thread, you'll see that it's been running for six or seven years now, well before Bush left office. That's where the name comes from. I'm pretty sure that I myself am the only thread regular who still considers George W. Bush to be a hero (note, I said "hero," not "perfect"). That is because unlike either Clinton or Obama, Bush was willing to sacrifice his personal popularity, etc. in order to do what he believed was best for the nation. While I agree he made serious mistakes, I truly admire someone who will do what's right, regardless of what it costs him.

Having said that, however, the focus of this thread has long since moved past Bush, even for me. Current events is the real focus.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Your truther comparison is ridiculous and isn't remotely valid. There is no comparison.
But I'm sure the comparison makes sense to both Willie and WIR, even if nobody else sees it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

531 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 533,671
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Porkpie Hat 257,028
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min thewordofme 722,284
**** jesus loves you **** (Aug '07) 12 min hick_up 48,598
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 20 min UIdiotRaceMakeWorldPeace 5,277
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min Dave Nelson 224,674
Men with painted toenails 23 min Jake 2
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 35 min Krackerjacks 115,653
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 6 hr rahx 124
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••