Bush is a hero
lisw

Carroll, OH

#162520 May 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking only of the victims of the terrible tornado tragedy in Oklahoma.
Politics can wait. People are suffering a great loss.
When you're a parent and you are able to multitask, you know how to expand your care and concern about many things. You must be more like Bill Clinton, the great compartmentaliser, cannot think of two things at once or devote yourself to two people at once.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#162521 May 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
.......and yet here you are on a political thread.

I have news for you. Politics doesn't wait. The IRS hearings are continuing, DC wheels are turning and your boy is still up to his ankles in doo-doo.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#162522 May 21, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
.......and yet here you are on a political thread.
I have news for you. Politics doesn't wait. The IRS hearings are continuing, DC wheels are turning and your boy is still up to his ankles in doo-doo.
I had a bit of hope for a min. Then Mr. Catcher went into a Christian forum and did what he does, blames a God that he spends much time saying isn't real for the storms yesterday. His word is as worthless as Obama's. So much for saying no to poltics for a day.

Clearwater, FL

#162523 May 21, 2013
Speaking of games.

While many Americans were tuned into news coverage of the massive damage from tornadoes ravaging the state of Oklahoma, Rhode Island Democratic Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse took to the Senate floor to rail against his Republican colleagues for denying the theory of anthropogenic global warming.

“So, you may have a question for me,” Whitehouse said.“Why do you care? Why do you, Sheldon Whitehouse, Democrat of Rhode Island, care if we Republicans run off the climate cliff like a bunch of proverbial lemmings and disgrace ourselves? I’ll tell you why. We’re stuck in this together. We are stuck in this together. When cyclones tear up Oklahoma and hurricanes swamp Alabama and wildfires scorch Texas, you come to us, the rest of the country, for billions of dollars to recover. And the damage that your polluters and deniers are doing doesn’t just hit Oklahoma and Alabama and Texas. It hits Rhode Island with floods and storms. It hits Oregon with acidified seas, it hits Montana with dying forests. So, like it or not, we’re in this together.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/20/democratic-...

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/20/democratic-...

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#162524 May 21, 2013
Who is responsible for hacking the reporter? or is it plural? Man, the timing of that tornado is something, isn't it? Now barry has something Positive to scream about, and nobody can doubt his word. He'll use this tragedy to sweep everything under the rug, the way he has his whole tenure as president.
But the attack on the fourth estate is an unforgivable sin. The whole idea of a free press rides on how this is handled. If barry gets away with it, then the free flow of information is dead.
Now would be a good time to play The Doors''The End' Not the hard core version, but the studio cut.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#162527 May 21, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope I'm wrong but I think it's worth exploring.
I look at the AP story and see the same type of thing. If reporters are being bugged and their confidential sources are being put at risk, their confidential sources will dry up and that leaves the reporters spinning in circles with nothing to report but what the WH gives them. Reporters need sources to do their jobs and if no one talks to reporters about the behind the scenes goings on because they're spooked, the public never finds out. Who does that benefit? Obama of course. Controlling the media is statism, totalitarianism 101.

The WH was about to go public with the Yemen story anyway and once again they were going to parade Obama out like King Peacock. The CIA had foiled a terrorist plot of al-Qaida but they had to present it very carefully because remember, Obama said al-Qaida is "decimated and on the run" which is a total lie so it got a little tricky for them. When the Associated Press came out with the story first, the WH got ticked off because they stole the thunder, wrote their own script, Carney and the rest of his puppets weren't able to artificially present it .....and the next thing we know is suddenly out come the Obama pitbulls from the DOJ going after the AP.
Coincidence?
Maybe.
Maybe not.

===
Chris Matthews,("Obama sends a tingle up my leg") from MSNBC ripped into Obama a few days ago. That was a surprise. Several journalists seem to be doing an about-face though I'm sceptical it will last. Obama and the left wing media could kiss and make up and we'll be back to square one. He woos them or grants them an interview and they all go stupid, get weak in the knees and melt like dizzy school girls.
Nauseating, isn't it?
Yes, it sure is. The last I checked, presidents were not supposed to be rock stars for people (either sex) to throw their undies at.

Leroy Jethro Gibbs doesn't believe in coincidences and I'm inclined to agree :)

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#162529 May 21, 2013
Unbelievable! Obamy wants the FBI to go fetch these (as many as 5) "al Shariya" guys for questioning, but if determined to be guilty <prefers> to try them in US criminal courts. So far, the video cameras are not conclusive they are the ones who murdered Amb Stevens.

http://news.yahoo.com/fbi-ids-benghazi-suspec...

Location hidden

#162531 May 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they are. I agree with this, Catcher.

Clearwater, FL

#162537 May 21, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Like you right wing Us war mongering barbarian and religious nuts really care about Us and people worldwide! hypocritical you are! BWHhahahaaa
Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#162547 May 21, 2013
Man that was stupid of me to post to this troll. Won't do that again.
hufran

Pittsburgh, PA

#162552 May 21, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……… Ok Greasy the Better Bush on the Lose,,

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#162554 May 21, 2013
Is there any competence in the obama administration?

From MSN.com/NBC News 05-21-2013
By Mark Schone, Investigative Editor, NBC News

Moore officials: Federal grants to help build 'safe rooms' delayed by red tape

Officials in the Oklahoma City suburb ravaged by deadly tornadoes Monday complained earlier this year about FEMA’s foot-dragging over $2 million in federal grants for “safe rooms” in 800 homes that would protect people from severe weather.

http://openchannel.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/...

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#162555 May 21, 2013
Clearwater wrote:
Yeah, just scroll past the ignorant parrot.....that gibberish is simply not worth the time.
lisw

Carroll, OH

#162560 May 21, 2013
bad bob wrote:
Unbelievable! Obamy wants the FBI to go fetch these (as many as 5) "al Shariya" guys for questioning, but if determined to be guilty <prefers> to try them in US criminal courts. So far, the video cameras are not conclusive they are the ones who murdered Amb Stevens.
Bringing terrorists to US criminal courts is another way for Obama not to have to do his job. The requirements for an indictment are just too difficult to execute. I keep wondering what the heck this president does that has anything to do with being the president. he can dance, play basketball and golf but that's about it.Oh yeah and then promise all kinds of help to disaster victims which will never happen because he doesn't know how to make it happen. He thinks the promise takes care of it.

Location hidden

#162561 May 21, 2013
bad bob wrote:
What lies do you think this administration will tell us if any of these five guys, or all of them, wind up planning another attack that kills US citizens?

I always thought this was the real reason that obama & co. nuked American citized Anwar al-Awalki... they didn't have enough evidence to allow him his Constitutional right to a trial... but they wanted him dead. The fact that they didn't have enough evidence to prevent al-Awlaki from leaving the country was my first clue.

Location hidden

#162562 May 21, 2013
Clearwater wrote:
Yep!

Location hidden

#162563 May 21, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Bringing terrorists to US criminal courts is another way for Obama not to have to do his job. The requirements for an indictment are just too difficult to execute. I keep wondering what the heck this president does that has anything to do with being the president. he can dance, play basketball and golf but that's about it.Oh yeah and then promise all kinds of help to disaster victims which will never happen because he doesn't know how to make it happen. He thinks the promise takes care of it.
You missed a couple, he and the queen know how to party and take vacations... at the taxpayer's expense, of course.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#162564 May 21, 2013
HipGnozizzzzz wrote:
<quoted text>

It ain't a conservative game.
It's a gotcha game.
It's a hypocritical game.
It's a dishonesty game.
It's a political game.
It's a Lyndi game (TXbob in the Place position, lisw a distant Show).

Hence the utter boredom with those pretending to give two sh!ts about American deaths overseas.
Or the 1st Amendment.
Or the IRS.
Or jobs.
Or governance.
Or.....
<Attempt #2>

Was planning to skip comment on this one, but it's so utterly childish & inane, I just couldn't let it go.

The gist is that the OPPOSITION (in here and elsewhere) is so ingrained in taking this beloved President down, that NO one cares
a whit about the 4 murdered victims, including Amb Cris Stevens in Benghazi, Libya.

One would think that you'd be just as interested in seeing full disclosure on EVERY single "scandal" as anyone else, regardless of
the picture it paints of your ELECTED President and his Administration. No. You'd rather speculate arrogantly that the opposition couldn't possibly care about the 4 murders in Benghazi. Or could it be that you'd also like to shift all the attention away from this beleaguered admin, if for nothing else, than for them to have time to regroup, or at least catch a breath of air?

Course, with help from some of the MSM, the main focus is how much the GOP stands to gain by endless Congressional hearings trying to get to the truth. Or as the Dems call it, "the latest witch hunt".

Problem is, this Administration is shooting ITSELF in the foot, with absolutely NO help from the GOP. And not just once (F & F), but one right after the other; Benghazi, IRS profiling, AP intrusion, Fox News' James Rosen's privacy invasion, and I believe there are more, out of different Obama departments.

So actually, your bored state doesn't seem to be so important anymore (IMO). Nah. I might be a bit more concerned about being one of the "enablers" that got this joker elected, TWICE!

That is, depending on the outcomes of the current "laundry list" of problems. The low-info supporters still LOVE Obama, no matter how hot the water gets.

Location hidden

#162565 May 21, 2013
You know something, folks, I am ABSOLUTELY FURIOUS. Four men, FOUR AMERICAN MEN DIED NEEDLESSLY AT THE HANDS OF TERRORISTS IN BENGHAZI, LIBYA. I want to know WHY. I want to know what the blazes the President of the United States and the Secretary of State were doing when they they knew--KNEW--this was happening and knew WHILE it was happening. I want to know why the President of the United States went off to play golf in Las Vegas when both he and Secretary of State should have been in the White House Situation Room from the moment they heard from the consulate that it was being attacked until the attack was done.

I want to know exactly WHY the Obama & Co. promoted the idiotic story that the attack was a spontaneous demonstration in response to a lame video. I want to know why that infamous talking points memo had to be revised TWELVE TIMES before Obama & Co. considered it sanitized enough to be released for public consumption. I want to know why, WHY did Hillary Clinton herself not go on those talk shows instead of sending an underling.

I want to know WHY when Ambassador Stevens requested extra security--an eminently reasonable request in such a high-risk area--his request was not just denied, but the security already in place was REDUCED :S I want to know WHY close-at-hand, well-equipped American troops who could have arrived to defend the consulate and its personnel within TWO HOURS were SPECIFICALLY ORDERED TO STAND DOWN.

And MOST OF ALL, I want to know WHY when these obvious, indeed necessary, questions are posed to ANYONE in Obama's administration, none of them knows a thing and liberals immediately fall on whoever is posing the questions like ravening wolves on a piece of meat.

I am NOT a Republican. I'm an Independent. And first and foremost I am an AMERICAN. I have every right to ask these questions, and I want them answered. And HOW DARE YOU claim that I or ANYONE else who wants to know the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth are the ones "politicizing" this tragedy. In doing that, YOU DISHONOR THE MEMORIES OF THOSE WHO DIED! You are saying that they counted for nothing outside of politics.

An American consulate was ATTACKED. That is NOT an ideological issue, but a cold, hard FACT. Don't any of you Obama-lovers care about that? Do you really idolize him so much that you're willing to overlook the fact that an ACT OF WAR took place on September 11, 2012 and four Americans died as a result?

Well,** I ** DO. And if YOU don't, I suggest you ask yourselves which do you love more: your Obama or America. Here's a newsflash: they are NOT one and the same.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#162566 May 21, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Bringing terrorists to US criminal courts is another way for Obama not to have to do his job. The requirements for an indictment are just too difficult to execute. I keep wondering what the heck this president does that has anything to do with being the president. he can dance, play basketball and golf but that's about it.Oh yeah and then promise all kinds of help to disaster victims which will never happen because he doesn't know how to make it happen. He thinks the promise takes care of it.
Not to mention that he and his entire administration refuse to answer any questions that put him (or his minions) in a bad light.

ALL of them either evade, detract, cite the problem is "under investigation" or claim they had "no knowledge" of the issue.

In spite of the pattern that's emerged, most of them may actually get away it, because too many are not affected, or don't really care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 46 min Aussie Kev 2,322
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 650,176
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr Bongo 56,123
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 3 hr akon mason 70
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Peace_Warrior 618,575
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 4 hr Johnny 4,848
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 5 hr Johnny 507
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 hr Steve III 44,955
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr another viewer 971,759
More from around the web