“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#162413 May 19, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure you can prostitute yourself like that? You'd have to swallow a whole lot of pride and toss away all your personal integrity.
I was just yankin' willie's chain. Couldn't really do that crap. Besides, this place is just for fun for me, anyway. I come here to relax, blow off a little steam. The real world has enough drama for me. Still trying to get my daughter to fight Right for Marshall. Her lawyer just let an important affidavit go by the wayside. He didn't even tell her it was due. I'm contacting the California Bar on monday to see if I can get his ticket pulled. Criminal Malfeasance, I believe it's called. In fourteen months, he had One meeting with Kat and her boyfriend, and spoke to her on the phone twice.
His representation of her custody case has been a farce since day one. The county appointed him and I believe they're paying him to lose. Shasta county has done this to a dozen other women and families in the last six years or so.
I wish I could prove that they're doing this on purpose. Don't want to get rich suing them, just want my grandson back.
lisw

Pleasanton, CA

#162415 May 19, 2013
Willie wrote (paraohrasing): Anyone lusting for a watergate since 2008 Benghazi ain't it.

You're an idiot. Benghazi is it. the other is just getting people to pay attention to the left hand so they can't see what the right did. I hope the Republicans are not stupid enough to fall for it. The other scandals didn't need to come out it's just that we are getting close on Benghazi.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#162416 May 19, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
Still the government shill, eh, willie?
Say, does that job pay well? I could use another income. Shucks, I could post the drivel you do, if I got some cash out of the deal.
.....says the native american with an obvious chip on his shoulder.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#162417 May 19, 2013
lisw wrote:
Willie wrote (paraohrasing): Anyone lusting for a watergate since 2008 Benghazi ain't it.
You're an idiot. Benghazi is it. the other is just getting people to pay attention to the left hand so they can't see what the right did. I hope the Republicans are not stupid enough to fall for it. The other scandals didn't need to come out it's just that we are getting close on Benghazi.
"Benghazi" is just the latest political football, and in the big scheme of things, it has little or no impact on the real problems we face, period. I'll pass on this subject.......for one of real substance.

PS-We do have some real structural problems that need to be addressed, petty political backbiting is stopping anything of substance from being dealt with.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#162418 May 19, 2013
Did you forget about memorial day....which IS right around the corner, thanksgiving is six months off.
bad bob wrote:
Thanksgiving right around the corner, I opted for a much smaller bird this time, only 95 lbs. Well actually I pardoned the first six I looked at in the freezer, as they were all in excess of 135 lbs.
But since my main oven doesn't work, I gotta cut it into small enough pieces to fit into my toaster-oven. Sure glad I took algebra in HS,'cos now
I'm shifting x's, y's & c's to determine the correct cooking time for half a leg, half a wing, third of a breast, the neck, one foot and the beak.
Made some avacado yogurt, and some deep-dish anteater pie (yum), and for dessert the deli special was lightnin' bug ice cream.
Burn Hillary, burn

“Take It To The Limit”

Location hidden

#162419 May 19, 2013
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
.....says the native american with an obvious chip on his shoulder.
Everybody here has a 'chip on their shoulder', or a grudge against the govt. or something.
What are you singling me out for? are you racist, or something? Huh? Is that it? You're a racist, aren't you?
Shoulda' known. There's always One.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#162420 May 19, 2013
Did you forget about memorial day....which IS right around the corner, thanksgiving is six months off.
<quoted text>
When things slow in here, I just look for filler. Besides, facts don't mean anything to self-proclaimed Independents (in name only).
Roberta G

Duluth, GA

#162421 May 19, 2013
<quoted text> "Benghazi" is just the latest political football, and in the big scheme of things, it has little or no impact on the real problems we face, period. I'll pass on this subject.......for one of real substance.
PS-We do have some real structural problems that need to be addressed, petty political backbiting is stopping anything of substance from being dealt with.
"Has no impact"--are you out of your mind? Quite apart from the deaths of four brave Americans, we NEED to know what happened so we can prevent it happening again.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#162422 May 19, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody here has a 'chip on their shoulder', or a grudge against the govt. or something.
What are you singling me out for? are you racist, or something? Huh? Is that it? You're a racist, aren't you?
Shoulda' known. There's always One.
Like I said, you got a chip on your shoulder.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#162423 May 19, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>"Has no impact"--are you out of your mind? Quite apart from the deaths of four brave Americans, we NEED to know what happened so we can prevent it happening again.
Sooooo.....you actually believe what you're saying, huh?

Nothing can be prevented from EVER happening again since that would require constant and complete awareness, those attributes are in short supply here.....and everywhere else.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#162424 May 19, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
When things slow in here, I just look for filler. Besides, facts don't mean anything to self-proclaimed Independents (in name only).
Whose facts are we talking about?
Roberta G

Duluth, GA

#162425 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Sooooo.....you actually believe what you're saying, huh?
Nothing can be prevented from EVER happening again since that would require constant and complete awareness, those attributes are in short supply here.....and everywhere else.
"We do have some real structural problems to deal with" Yes, and one of them is finding out who gave the asinine order to available, well-equipped troops that they were to stand aside and ALLOW a terrorist attack on an American consulate and its personnel to take place.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#162427 May 19, 2013
<quoted text> "Benghazi" is just the latest political football, and in the big scheme of things, it has little or no impact on the real problems we face, period. I'll pass on this subject.......for one of real substance.
Of course you'd pass, same as the other Obama defenders. But the jury is still out on this one. Obama's not likely to be blamed, now looks like Morrel may go down instead. Even H Clinton may skate. Problem for Obama is that things are accruing rapidly.

“Take It To The Limit”

Location hidden

#162428 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Like I said, you got a chip on your shoulder.
When you first started posting, most here thought you had a chip on your shoulder. turned out to be your pointy little head.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#162432 May 19, 2013
Remind me of this the next time Islamic terrorism kills people. It not only has a huge impact the very FACT that right now we have an admin. that doesn't even want to speak these words is a huge problem. But carry on in it.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#162433 May 19, 2013
Yellow Stain is Back wrote:
<quoted text> PS-We do have some real structural problems that need to be addressed,
True. We do need to put in place laws that prevent a president from subverting our Constitution with Executive Orders, regulations or bogus laws.
Yellow Stain is Back wrote:
petty political backbiting is stopping anything of substance from being dealt with.
That is EXACTLY what we sent our representatives to Washington to do... to slow down this pResident from a massive increase of government control over the people by the federal government.

Have you ever heard of the Tenth Amendment? Have you ever read it? Do you understand what it means? Obviously, obama and the Senate/House Democrats do not.
lisw

Pleasanton, CA

#162437 May 19, 2013
You are definitely an idiot and always have been. Something really wrong happened with Benghazi in the name of normalizing Libya, from the refusal to send help before it happened to the refusal to help during the event. When people die it is never low impact. Obama didn't want anything to hurt his campaign and Hillary didn't want to touch it for the sake of her future campaign. So what's a few lives in the scheme of things hmmm? You don't want to talk about it? Well neither does Obama. It would prove both of you to be idiots. Anyone knows absolutely that airmen could have been dropped in by parachute within a couple of hours. But they wanted things to be "normal" in Libya, so much better to blame the Libyan people and say they went crazy during a demonstration.

“Take It To The Limit”

Location hidden

#162438 May 19, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You are definitely an idiot and always have been. Something really wrong happened with Benghazi in the name of normalizing Libya, from the refusal to send help before it happened to the refusal to help during the event. When people die it is never low impact. Obama didn't want anything to hurt his campaign and Hillary didn't want to touch it for the sake of her future campaign. So what's a few lives in the scheme of things hmmm? You don't want to talk about it? Well neither does Obama. It would prove both of you to be idiots. Anyone knows absolutely that airmen could have been dropped in by parachute within a couple of hours. But they wanted things to be "normal" in Libya, so much better to blame the Libyan people and say they went crazy during a demonstration.
It could be a turning point. Because of the four deaths, people are beginning to look at other things barry's administration has done. The non-action shines a different light on things like the murder of the american citizen overseas. That's one. others are sure to follow.
Sorry, I don't remember the man's name, but it's being brought up in discussions on how badly barry has handled situations like this, and how often, and how quickly these things have been swept under the rug.
I get the feeling some folks in congress are going to sound like frat boys coming off a three day drunk, saying things like, "Really? He did That?" and "When?" as if they never heard of it before.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#162439 May 19, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you'd pass, same as the other Obama defenders. But the jury is still out on this one. Obama's not likely to be blamed, now looks like Morrel may go down instead. Even H Clinton may skate. Problem for Obama is that things are accruing rapidly.
I think the only thing accruing more rapidly than Obama's troubles is interest on the national debt. AFAIC, the more trouble for Obama, the better :)

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#162440 May 19, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the only thing accruing more rapidly than Obama's troubles is interest on the national debt. AFAIC, the more trouble for Obama, the better :)
That's not nice at all.

But hey, at least you got your avatar back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min Toby 98,902
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 min gundee123 442,570
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Paul Porter1 826,405
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Anthony MN 583,144
my friend trying to seduce my mom 10 min yoyo mama 45 5
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 17 min Panty master 222
Bias & Ignorant Christians 25 min Kid_Tomorrow 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 28 min Peace_Warrior 611,780
More from around the web