Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#162344 May 16, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
That seems to happen a lot with this administration. Hillary didn't know anything, couldn't remember anything, except that nothing got to her. Same with barry and Holder. I don't know why we even need a pResident, or his cabinet... they don't seem to know, or do anything!

<quoted text>
Of course. That way you can be sure that no embarrassing evidence ever surfaces, and guide direction of the investigation so as not to embarrass the wrong people. Not only that, you can slow walk it as much as you need. It also has the added benefit of answering all inquires with, "I can't comment on that at this time, as there is an investigation currently in progress." (Protects pResidents, Attorney Generals, Secretary of States, et-al.)

I believe Barney Frank immediately initiated a House investigation when the banking scandal surfaced. It did wonders to keep the public from ever finding out how deeply involved the Democrats were in those banking failures.

Nixon did the special prosecuter route, Barney did his own investigation... which example would you follow?
Doesn't the whole situation positively scream "leaving the fox in charge of the henhouse"??

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#162345 May 16, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Growing up my folks would get the paper wherever we were stationed. The two I like and read was Snoopy and The Family Circus. In the Family Circus sometimes one of the kids would mess up and mom would ask who did it? Not Me. Not Me is a busy dude. Its not so funny when that sums up the daily briefing from the White House most days.
I think Ida Know was usually not far behind Not Me ;)

But, Chris--for shame! Charles Schulz' was "PEANUTS," not "Snoopy" :P
Clearwater

Miami, FL

#162350 May 17, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text> I think Ida Know was usually not far behind Not Me ;)
But, Chris--for shame! Charles Schulz' was "PEANUTS," not "Snoopy" :P
I know. Snoopy was the only one in the gang I liked, I did feel like ol Charlie Brown.

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#162351 May 17, 2013
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>I know. Snoopy was the only one in the gang I liked, I did feel like ol Charlie Brown.
Linus was my favorite. The brain with the baby blanket.
Bailey Quarters (Jan Smithers) on WKRP was good too. Someone, Johnny Fever, Les, or one of the others would ask her a question, and she'd give a multi-layered answer. The fun was that often, they'd forget what the question was.
Guess I like 'brainy' characters because when I was little, I was often accused of not having any. brains, that is.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#162352 May 17, 2013
Listened to part of the hearings this afternoon on radio. Its like some of us are not speaking the same language. I know Miller spoke in english this afternoon but for him to say what has been going on over the last few years isn't partisan or illegal is just bile. I think we should get rid of the U.S. flag now and have a new one. One where freedom is not expected. One where private citizens can be expected to be a target if you question the dear leader. I pray with everything in me no violence happens but it wouldn't shock me if it does.

Clearwater and Honolulu

#162353 May 17, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
I see where the head of the IRS division under fire for the screening of applicants for non-profit status according to political leanings is now in charge of Obamacare enforcement.
Wanna bet she had no idea what was going on in her division?
Indeed. But Miller did say today while she had no idea of anyone being targeted she was an exceptional civil servant. Oh boy. Can't wait for these guys to make health care rulings for us. I'm sure none of the hacks that are in the irs will still be there when this starts up next year. I also hope to win that jackpot Sat night so I can get the hell out of this nation.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#162354 May 17, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. But Miller did say today while she had no idea of anyone being targeted she was an exceptional civil servant. Oh boy. Can't wait for these guys to make health care rulings for us. I'm sure none of the hacks that are in the irs will still be there when this starts up next year. I also hope to win that jackpot Sat night so I can get the hell out of this nation.
Where would you go?

Clearwater and Honolulu

#162355 May 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where would you go?
If I had the money New Zealand.

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#162356 May 17, 2013
Saw the video of the two Marines holding the umbrellas. The smirk on barry's face says he did it to diminish them. Making our fighting men lackeys to his whims is disgusting.
also, doesn't it seem that barry's only job lately is assigning blame for whatever f*ck-up comes to light?
Chris, you ain't the only one hoping to win it all. I got my sights on British Columbia. Been to Vancouver, and it 'feels' american enough that I won't get homesick. Canada welcomes Lottery winners with open arms. They take none of your money, and offer great tax advantages.(Been doing a little research on this)

Clearwater and Honolulu

#162357 May 17, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
Saw the video of the two Marines holding the umbrellas. The smirk on barry's face says he did it to diminish them. Making our fighting men lackeys to his whims is disgusting.
also, doesn't it seem that barry's only job lately is assigning blame for whatever f*ck-up comes to light?
Chris, you ain't the only one hoping to win it all. I got my sights on British Columbia. Been to Vancouver, and it 'feels' american enough that I won't get homesick. Canada welcomes Lottery winners with open arms. They take none of your money, and offer great tax advantages.(Been doing a little research on this)
I see. Imo the Marines know something Obama doesn't and most likely never will, what it means to serve and not be served. Sad that.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#162358 May 17, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
I pray with everything in me no violence happens but it wouldn't shock me if it does.
You say this so often, it indicates that in reality, you're salivating for it...living for it, like some sort of vindication of your continuous Eeyore-esque doom and gloom. Panting for Armageddon, in hopes of the Second Coming, and your 'call home'.

Some men just want to watch the world burn. I think you're one of them.

San Francisco, CA

#162359 May 17, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
If I had the money New Zealand.
Good choice. Beautiful place, and warm, friendly people.

Win that jackpot, and I'll help you pack.

San Francisco, CA

#162360 May 17, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
Not bad. Vancouver is a wonderful city. I could spend days on Granville Island. And if you like seafood, there's no better place.

Excellent healthcare system in Canada too, no?

I'd be happy to help you pack, too.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#162361 May 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where would you go?
Nefsteria. In the giradacian quadrant, 16.3 LY from the Milky Way.
Been there, and it is pure paradise in every sense.

San Francisco, CA

#162362 May 17, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>You say this so often, it indicates that in reality, you're salivating for it...living for it, like some sort of vindication of your continuous Eeyore-esque doom and gloom. Panting for Armageddon, in hopes of the Second Coming, and your 'call home'.
That's what's behing the Second Amendment lust that's going around too.

Clearwater and Honolulu

#162363 May 17, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>You say this so often, it indicates that in reality, you're salivating for it...living for it, like some sort of vindication of your continuous Eeyore-esque doom and gloom. Panting for Armageddon, in hopes of the Second Coming, and your 'call home'.
You would be wrong. But carry on. In another forum a poster thinks I long to kill myself. I will go with people that know me a bit better. You are right on one count, I've said it quite a few times since Obama became Pres. Truth is with all the left has done to try to bait some into a violent reaction I'm kind of shocked nothing has happened. I think that some on the far left are upset that each time another bombing happens despite it its not somebody on the right. I know a family in another state that isn't Christian and separatist and without a doubt thats who I think may end up blowing.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#162364 May 17, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Nefsteria. In the giradacian quadrant, 16.3 LY from the Milky Way.
Been there, and it is pure paradise in every sense.
Nice choice..........

Clearwater and Honolulu

#162365 May 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good choice. Beautiful place, and warm, friendly people.
Win that jackpot, and I'll help you pack.
My sister spent a year of her schooling in New Zealand. Sounds like my kind of place. A bit like Hawaii, my home state. But alas you are stuck with me. I don't do the loto. Just blowing off steam.

Clearwater and Honolulu

#162366 May 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what's behing the Second Amendment lust that's going around too.
Another lie and smear. Tell me again how you stand up for civil rights. Some you do, some you live to end. Sucks to me you.

Clearwater and Honolulu

#162367 May 17, 2013
be

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Rosa_Winkel 227,683
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min hojo 542,867
Louie Farrakahn leading millions straight to hell. 12 min Bev Jamison 18
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min WasteWater 259,615
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 20 min Roger 867
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 32 min Rosa_Winkel 739,761
Rachael Davis Kornacki 34 min Curious John 1
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr ms simmer 153

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE