Bush is a hero

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#162386 May 18, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
Ran out of space in the other box. I think that that's what they're doing with our freedoms now. Cutting it up into smaller pieces and handing it out. It's not what we Had, but the illusion is that we still have it.
Like health care.
Free speech.
Our right to privacy, as described in Amendement 9, of The Bill Of Rights. Willie will say that that isn't what it means, but scholars have argued the point since day one, and I side with the ones who say that privacy is covered there.
Did you know that when bush II was in office, his administration had four thousand 'readers' who did nothing but read our posts, blogs, emails, and anything else we put up on the net? barry has expanded that. A bill passed in congress to allow that back when the gun rights were being LOUDLY debated.
Anyone of those hacks can read this: go to hell.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#162387 May 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have three root canals before reading this book.
The difference between cookie cutter, average smart people and uniquely, truly well-versed smart people is this. Uniquely, truly well-versed smart people read everything..... especially those books which oppose their way of thinking.

Clearwater and Honolulu

#162388 May 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we all gotta go arm ourselves with semi-automatics and go hide out in Idaho.
That's those who aren't going into exile in New Zealand, or Canada.
Hey, you have this neat little gulf you can swim away from.
Lyndi is right, in all of your postings have you ever made a case for your guy? I remeber you saying you were quite proud of his admin. For what? The optics? He looks good, sounds good, says the right things. Too bad from the night in Chicago in 2008 all its been are words. Everyone now knows how much value to place on his words.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#162389 May 18, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lookie, here comes an Obama junkie right on cue.
You Catcher, are one of Obama's underlings I speak of who without direct orders, spends much of his free time intimidating and mocking and trying to shut up fellow Americans on Christian threads for being,-----> Christian. You occasionally come in here to shut down people who don't like Obama but it's a little harder in here, isn't it? Your "I can spell better than you, therefore I'm smarter than you, therefore you should listen to me" method of telling people they must be wrong doesn't work on this forum, does it? You are a low information American which is why in the months you've been here you have never ONCE debated substance. You have no substance.
Anyhoo, back to those dangerous, dangerous Christians. What a shame liberals can't blame them for the Boston Marathon tragedy or Sandy Hook or, Gabbie Giffords or 9/11 etc.
What I want to know is with all the free time you have on your hands, why you aren't on muslim forums trying to sway their thinking? Bush is gone. Bush Bashing is still in the top 10 pastimes of liberals, Obama is POTUS, God knows he's apologized for us enough and they hate us now just as much as they did 10 years ago.
Ain't that a pip!
That's Lyndi.

Always throwing a little happy happy into her cauldron.

BTW, have you signed up for the Holy Church of Catcher?

Best happy hour anywhere!

Long Beach, CA

#162390 May 18, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference between cookie cutter, average smart people and uniquely, truly well-versed smart people is this. Uniquely, truly well-versed smart people read everything..... especially those books which oppose their way of thinking.
No.

It is not possible to read everything.

One must make choices.

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#162391 May 18, 2013
Remember when barry said that the Bill Of Rights was an outdated document that 'prevented us from doing what we need to do'(PP)
I guess he meant things like shutting us up, making the people do what the government wants them to do, things like that.
It also prevented us from being underlings to monarchy' emperors, and fledgling dictators.
What's Really funny is that blacks have no place in his plans. He's gonna sell them down the river, too. Don't matter to them. they'll march right into the ovens, singing his praise, knowing full well that barry has their best interest at heart.
yeah.

Long Beach, CA

#162392 May 18, 2013
Remember when barry said that the Bill Of Rights was an outdated document that 'prevented us from doing what we need to do'(PP)
I guess he meant things like shutting us up, making the people do what the government wants them to do, things like that.
It also prevented us from being underlings to monarchy' emperors, and fledgling dictators.
What's Really funny is that blacks have no place in his plans. He's gonna sell them down the river, too. Don't matter to them. they'll march right into the ovens, singing his praise, knowing full well that barry has their best interest at heart.
yeah.
Amazing. March into the ovens?

What's wrong with you?

Lyndi to the rescue?

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#162393 May 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing. March into the ovens?
What's wrong with you?
Lyndi to the rescue?
Didn't think for one second that You would get it.
The ovens were a metaphor for whatever barry has planned for the rest of us, you dullard.
For a 'big time lawyer' you sure are Stupid. your momma didn't give birth to you, did she? Your daddy did, and he just forgot to flush.

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#162394 May 18, 2013
<quoted text>
The ovens were a metaphor for whatever barry has planned for the rest of us, you dullard.
For a 'big time lawyer' you sure are Stupid. your momma didn't give birth to you, did she? Your daddy did, and he just forgot to flush.
Metaphor doesn't work well when it is all but indistinguishable from other crackpot theories a writer offers up.
Matt from Akron

Prosperity, SC

#162395 May 18, 2013

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#162396 May 18, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite so.

Clearwater and Honolulu

#162397 May 18, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Metaphor doesn't work well when it is all but indistinguishable from other crackpot theories a writer offers up.
Crackpot. Like part of the gov. questioning what people of a certain faith are praying about. Crackpot like painting a targegt on privite citizens that say things this fucking gov doesn't want to hear and then turns around and says its not partisan when it is. Crackpot like taking that data from private citizens and giving it to other partisan hacks which is illegal then saying its not. Crackpot like that?

Clearwater and Honolulu

#162398 May 18, 2013
<quoted text>
I would like to hope such a thing could never happen in this nation. But over the last few days to listen to people still make an excuse for this clear abuse of power makes me wonder.

Clearwater and Honolulu

#162399 May 18, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
For those Republicans, members of its wholly owned Tea Party subsidiary, and self-proclaimed Independents (in name only) who have been lusting after a Watergate since Tuesday, November 4, 2008 - you may have it, and it ain't Benghazi.
If this IRS thing goes outside the Treasury Department up the food chain, I'll be calling for impeachment myself.
Treasury officials were informed in June 2012 that the Treasury Department’s inspector general was looking into the Internal Revenue Service’s process for screening “politically active” groups applying for tax exemptions.

This means that top Obama officials knew something was up during the 2012 presidential election.

However, some important clarifications need to be made. From the New York Times:

At the first Congressional hearing into the I.R.S. scandal, J. Russell George, the Treasury inspector general for tax administration, told members of the House Ways and Means Committee that he informed the Treasury’s general counsel of his audit on June 4, and Deputy Treasury Secretary Neal Wolin “shortly thereafter.”

Mr. George told Treasury officials about the allegation as part of a routine briefing about ongoing audits he would be conducting in the coming year, and he did not tell the officials of his conclusions that the targeting had been improper, he said.

Still, the “revelation nonetheless raised a fresh set of questions about who was aware of the problem within the Obama administration,” the Wall Street Journal notes.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#162400 May 18, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>Miller from the IRS didn't even break into a sweat yesterday when he was brought in front of that committee. He looked more annoyed than anything. He was arrogant, uncooperative and pretty much exuded a "you're interfering with my day...could we get on with this" attitude. And just he's another one on a long list of Obama junkies who can't seem to remember squat.
I find it amazing that the only people in obama's administration that have any idea at all as to what is going on are all "low level employees". All the upper echelon folks, the pResident, the Attorney General, the Secretary of State, et-al are all clueless as to what's going on in the administration or departments. Why do we need them if they're ignorant about what's going on in their jobs?

Location hidden

#162401 May 18, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
The dolt just found out they are not called Marine "CORPSEMEN" and now you want him to know it's against protocol for a uniformed marine to put down his gun, grab an umbrella and stand next to him like Mary Poppins?
You silly man. He can't be bothered with tradition or displaying a sense that he cares about what's important to the military!
If obama had served he would have known, but he didn't, so he was unaware. The Marines should have told him they weren't allowed to carry, or use, umbrellas... but he is the pResident, soooo.

However, if he had any brains, barry would have realized the Marines were a guard detail, not his houseboys. If the marines were armed with brooms, then barry might be confused, but they were not... he should have known. Heck, he could have had Jay Carney hold the umbrella... Carney isn't doing anything useful these days.

The bottom line, obama simply has no respect for our armed forces... not a very good trait for their commander-in-chief
Lyndi wrote:
It all about him and the emperor musn't get wet.
If barry didn't want to get wet... go inside. We're paying for a house for him to use.

Location hidden

#162402 May 18, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Lyndi is right, in all of your postings have you ever made a case for your guy? I remeber you saying you were quite proud of his admin. For what? The optics? He looks good, sounds good, says the right things. Too bad from the night in Chicago in 2008 all its been are words. Everyone now knows how much value to place on his words.
The creases look good in barry's clothes. What other qualifications does he need?

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/08/31/the-obl...

Location hidden

#162403 May 18, 2013
http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/10/negati...

Audio:

Location hidden

#162404 May 18, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Crackpot. Like part of the gov. questioning what people of a certain faith are praying about. Crackpot like painting a targegt on privite citizens that say things this f****** gov doesn't want to hear and then turns around and says its not partisan when it is. Crackpot like taking that data from private citizens and giving it to other partisan hacks which is illegal then saying its not. Crackpot like that?
Easy on the language Christopher.

Clearwater and Honolulu

#162405 May 18, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy on the language Christopher.
Indeed. Sorry for that. Its just that I never thought I would see the gestapo here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Doctor Justice_ 882,209
The Christian Atheist debate 8 min HipGnosis 4,237
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 15 min 15th Dalai Lama 8,480
**STOLEN** E. Bernstadt KY 17 min mama1 1
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 38 min sangili karuppan 7,719
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 52 min AntiqueAnnie 613,090
Has anyone ever heard of the Coudenhoven-Kalerg... 1 hr Truthiness 12
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr guest 603,885
More from around the web